Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez (56343 Views)

Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie / Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out (Photo) / Uche Jombo Makes First Outing With New Hubby Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by jdash123: 8:23am On May 20, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
27naira:

Damn, that's your post actually. grin

anyway, cast your net upon the waters, you fit catch oyibo cheesy. Indians plenty for Lagos abi dem no follow? lmao!

Threatened kwa?

Mehn, the pressure from our sisters have become unbearable, we will gladly give them out, even to the Eskimos. cool
I very much agree with your point of view
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by blayz0923: 8:24am On May 20, 2012
cesil92: Wat d Bleep is wrong wit our Naija gals... Dis dude sef get MONEY? Uche Jumbo you can't intimidate Naija guys/gals with your white bobo. Most naija gals all compete to marry white men, thereafter when you read their interviews on the net and magazines they tel u bla bla bla bla, that d married cos of love. Dig deep you find out the marry white dudes cos of dis same old mentality that the white dudes are beta off than naija guys, no doubt abt that, but also truly many naija men are better off financially than they are. Also the feel this superiority complex abt white dudes. The marry this dudes as a show off to other naija gal..

white dudes better off than naija dudes? Pls ask d whites ladies and negro outside dis country, not to mention S.A
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by cindyrella(f): 10:34am On May 20, 2012
Wow he sure is cute...... I wish them a blissful marriage..
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Nobody: 11:18am On May 20, 2012
Threatened kwa?

Mehn, the pressure from our sisters have become unbearable, we will gladly give them out, even to the Eskimos. cool[/quote]

LWKMD!!!
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by chigozie250(m): 11:19am On May 20, 2012
why are some people jealous of her make una go fynd una own wife and husband .....as for me am happy for her wishing them the best of a married life and a blissful marriage.. ******may una no dey jealous******
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Nobody: 11:48am On May 20, 2012
More pictures please. That girl does not look like Uche to me
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by sabreena289(f): 12:51pm On May 20, 2012
he is cute...wish dem al d best
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by darmys(f): 1:36pm On May 20, 2012
ugly couple . ewwwww undecided
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Password77(m): 1:48pm On May 20, 2012
Smh... I'm not surprised one bit.
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by checksbright(m): 2:10pm On May 20, 2012
uche jumbo don jonce the white man...upon her very bad and anoying character...i thought no man would've accepted her[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 20, 2012
charles316: Naija babes now marry these oyibo cos they can't keep up with our standard.
Hell hath no fury like a man with a bruised ego. That's some very good consolation right there. grin grin
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Frank0010(m): 2:51pm On May 20, 2012
Marry wetin? De next news will be that uche jombo has stolen the bobo wallet. lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 20, 2012
basher: If that's Uche Jumbo, then what's wrong with her marrying a Spaniard or Latino or Arab or whatever angry Naija guys have been marrying women from all over the world for various reasons for decades! So not content with destroying ourselves with tribalism, we want to up the ante on SEXISM?!
Good question Basher. See, Nigerian men love Nigerian women too much, they just won't admit it. grin grin
This is normally their typical response when they see a Nigerian girl with a non-Nigerian dude. Oh they'll utter statements such as ...."she's ugly anyway...", "she's desperate anyway..", "no Nigerian man wants her...", "expired goods....", "inferiority complex...." blah blah blah; while in reality, it's just an expression of their anger over a Nigerian woman opting for a non-Nigerian man. grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by safarigirl(f): 5:08pm On May 20, 2012
Nw wa, see Naija guys and beef abeg. Make una free them abeg...When Naija guys dey branch dey marry sreat grandmothers, some even marry Hitler wife sef, no comment...at least Uche find fresh bobo, be happy for her please
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by moHot(f): 5:14pm On May 20, 2012
choi!!! see haters mehn...my guys are angry SMH

HML JARE uche
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by madprof(m): 7:46pm On May 20, 2012
Who the f--k is these people please? Is the Jumbo gal or Ronaldo dude supposed to be famous? Cuz I don't know 'em.
Anyway, I heard that Latinos got crooked d.i.c.k.s. Just wonderin' if it's true......
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Bestlyf: 11:21pm On May 20, 2012
Two4Two: I dont think the lady is really Uche Jumbo or is by brain cells playing tricks on me. Can someone check?
You are right. I check the site to really see if it was her. No be her.
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Bestlyf: 11:28pm On May 20, 2012
carlos86: chei!...so they don't like Nigerian guys again?...and I was dreaming of Rita Dominic
Stop dreaming. Wake up and try your luck.
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by rezzy: 8:51am On May 21, 2012
That babe doesnt look like Uche
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by sabreena289(f): 10:48am On May 21, 2012
anya...wen did uche jumbo got married?
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by ivcraig(m): 10:52am On May 21, 2012
Good for her, I don't see anything wrong in her marrying a white fella. White or Black, there are better considerations. Better values, attributes †☺ consider. Big ups †☺ her.
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by omoharry(f): 1:25pm On May 21, 2012
betrani: Nigerian girls will not kill me o! so this guys have learnt their own form of yahoo! just as the yipie boyz deceive these guys and part with chunks, they too don devise means to tell una girls any thing and them go believe follow them go abi! Anita husband, na her papa age mate wea resemble auto mec, nw I d c this on wey look like lebanese abi na iraqi or arab even mexican sef wey resemble drug baron nephew! All because say them wan tick present "married to a white" even if na albino
Make jelousy nor kill u. the one wey una black nija men get plenty for here, una don take care of them finish? abi na only heart attack una dey give dem every day. Abeg cain your line.
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Meridian(f): 1:29pm On May 21, 2012
Uche I wish u nd ur hubby a blissful marriage. Congrats boooo.
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by karadjorje: 9:12pm On May 21, 2012
Guyz no vexooo who be uche jumbo.what does she do?
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Damoche10: 12:06pm On May 22, 2012
Serious pracking.....
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Omelem(f): 1:06pm On May 22, 2012
i no sure say na uche jumbo b dat.but if na she well,d guy mke sense
Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2013
cesil92: Wat d Bleep is wrong wit our Naija gals... Dis dude sef get MONEY? Uche Jumbo you can't intimidate Naija guys/gals with your white bobo. Most naija gals all compete to marry white men, thereafter when you read their interviews on the net and magazines they tel u bla bla bla bla, that d married cos of love. Dig deep you find out the marry white dudes cos of dis same old mentality that the white dudes are beta off than naija guys, no doubt abt that, but also truly many naija men are better off financially than they are. Also the feel this superiority complex abt white dudes. The marry this dudes as a show off to other naija gal..
most of you Nigerian dudes are pu**y hunters.you're more interested in what's under the skirt.dishonest and deceptive.so shut the fu*k up.idiat

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez by janefrancisca(f): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2013
:[Abeg try get the greasy hair and fine face na. tongue.
quote author=27naira]

so because the boy has a fair face and a greasy hair, she don become lucky? undecided
Amazing![/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Bisola Defends Debie-Rise's Outfit To Cross River At 50 (Photo) / Joseph Babatunde-Adu, 'Jab Adu', Is Dead / Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.