Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

We Tried Our Best - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Tried Our Best (3162 Views)

Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response / Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: We Tried Our Best by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 19, 2012
Killz.:

Don't mind them. . . They say i ruin the section, but who created this st[i]u[/i]pid thread? How tha fcck is this Romantic?

When i start. . . wink

Lmao...my point exactly. Anyway, dont even bother. cool

1 Like

Re: We Tried Our Best by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 19, 2012
Goldieluks: Bloody hell. Another killz thread torture again?? This is becoming mental.

Exactly. Makes you wonder...interestingly enough killz is called g@y yet his biggest "fans" are males....and they are the ones doing the cyber stalking....hmmmm.

3 Likes

Re: We Tried Our Best by Idowuogbo(f): 1:40am On May 20, 2012
^ I owe u one bottle of magnum

Ur head fokasibe!

1 Like

Re: We Tried Our Best by Nobody: 11:24am On May 20, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Exactly. Makes you wonder...interestingly enough killz is called g@y yet his biggest "fans" are males....and are the ones doing the cyber stalking....hmmmm.
You are absolutely wrong with your assertives. Killz is a self styled cyber giant who model himself electronically to sway the admirations of ladies online. I dont dig or have a recourse in that but when he arrogantly comment on peoples post just to satisty his crave for cheap popularity it then pose a serious concern.
Killz is the most criticised romance nairalander because of his arrogant lifestyle which a personality in me will not condone because someone has to make him realise his misgivings before he ruins his reputation as a young man. Consider meeting killz offline,are you going to meet a gentleman with avalanche knowledge powerhouse or a clone juvenile exponent? Are you going to engage a positive minded individual or one who lives his life in Nairaland fantasy...i indeed has resolved to help killz socially to become a celebrity of purpose not a caricature.
His popularity among the female fans here is encouraging but those of you that are positive and can see through your noses need to advice him to remedy his damaged integrity. Stop encouraging him to be a nuisance to society.
As he undergo metamorphosis which i encouraged,i want to see killz that will bring knowledge and wisdom into this fora other than using it for cheap popularity.
Killz is my friend anyday,his attitude my enemy and his style belongs to idowuogbo....his lengendary manliness shinner
Re: We Tried Our Best by Mynd44: 11:43am On May 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^ I owe u one bottle of magnum

Ur head fokasibe!
You wan kill 190 abi?
Re: We Tried Our Best by 190: 12:01pm On May 20, 2012
I'm pratically crying here

Oh my God - Hahahahahahahaaaa

I can't breath - I kant breath

It hit ijebabe toto bone

What on earth - how, who, why
God я these people 4 ree -

This is too funny - Hhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaaaaa
Re: We Tried Our Best by Mynd44: 12:06pm On May 20, 2012
190: I'm pratically crying here

Oh my God - Hahahahahahahaaaa

I can't breath - I kant breath

It hit ijebabe toto bone

What on earth - how, who, why
God я these people 4 ree -

This is too funny - Hhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaaaaa
They are planning to infect you with Magun and you are here laughing
Re: We Tried Our Best by 190: 12:10pm On May 20, 2012
Its sexkillz dey wanna place magun on

And who я these people plannin such acts

Speak so I can place a curse on their family
Re: We Tried Our Best by Idowuogbo(f): 1:26pm On May 20, 2012
Crown Prince:
You are absolutely wrong with your assertives. Killz is a self styled cyber giant who model himself electronically to sway the admirations of ladies online. I dont dig or have a recourse in that but when he arrogantly comment on peoples post just to satisty his crave for cheap popularity it then pose a serious concern.
Killz is the most criticised romance nairalander because of his arrogant lifestyle which a personality in me will not condone because someone has to make him realise his misgivings before he ruins his reputation as a young man. Consider meeting killz offline,are you going to meet a gentleman with avalanche knowledge powerhouse or a clone juvenile exponent? Are you going to engage a positive minded individual or one who lives his life in Nairaland fantasy...i indeed has resolved to help killz socially to become a celebrity of purpose not a caricature.
His popularity among the female fans here is encouraging but those of you that are positive and can see through your noses need to advice him to remedy his damaged integrity. Stop encouraging him to be a nuisance to society.
As he undergo metamorphosis which i encouraged,i want to see killz that will bring knowledge and wisdom into this fora other than using it for cheap popularity.
Killz is my friend anyday,his attitude my enemy and his style belongs to idowuogbo....his lengendary manliness shinner

U will die young if u kip halaring my name o! I have warned u o!

All dis headache over an anonymous character! U go mad 1day walai
Re: We Tried Our Best by Mynd44: 1:43pm On May 20, 2012
190: Its sexkillz dey wanna place magun on

And who я these people plannin such acts

Speak so I can place a curse on their family
That will be the poster above me. I heard her nickname is Badosky
Re: We Tried Our Best by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 20, 2012
Coughs! Kai dis drink just dey clear 4 my eyes.. I no rememba d last time i get drunk like this! Up blues. If u aren't a chelsea fan, hug d nearest transformer Abeggi grin
Re: We Tried Our Best by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 21, 2012
Crown Prince:

my guy, you create this thread and write a novel about the guy...and have the nerve to tell me i am wrong?

na wa!
Re: We Tried Our Best by MrsChima(f): 8:31pm On May 21, 2012
Why all these "straight" men obsessing over SexKillz?

Nigeria needs to go ahead and allow the gays to roam freely and publicly. wink wink

2 Likes

Re: We Tried Our Best by Mynd44: 8:40pm On May 21, 2012
These dudes are just going nuts

2 Likes

Re: We Tried Our Best by anonymus1X1: 1:33am On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44: These dudes are just going nuts

p.r.o e dey ur body...........fill ur nl job on ya cv u hia!...........one of d first to call me anorexia and d first to back off like a chicken,.........arse wipe with lost and found balls angry.
Re: We Tried Our Best by 190: 5:28am On May 22, 2012
Still laffin @ IJebabe Toto bone - rotflmfaooo
Re: We Tried Our Best by Mynd44: 5:53am On May 22, 2012
anonymus1X1:

p.r.o e dey ur body...........fill ur nl job on ya cv u hia!...........one of d first to call me anorexia and d first to back off like a chicken,.........arse wipe with lost and found balls angry.
Okay Biatch Tell me what your problem Is. What actually is wrong with your brain cos I don't see anyone one short of a yaba left escapee acting the way you do. Where did you go wrong? Did you take a left turn where you should have taken a right one of is it just that you have had your brain messed with so much, you have no idea the difference between your mouth and your ar-sehole?

1 Like

Re: We Tried Our Best by dabrake(m): 5:58am On May 22, 2012
Crown Prince:
you are going to die early. Stop wasting precious man hours. I knew it took you ova 5mins to put that into writing. That 5mins can fetch you 2 solved simultaenous equations. Dude is like timaya/muma gee : thrives on controversies. I'm done
Re: We Tried Our Best by Nobody: 7:36am On May 22, 2012
dabrake: you are going to die early. Stop wasting precious man hours. I knew it took you ova 5mins to put that into writing. That 5mins can fetch you 2 solved simultaenous equations. Dude is like timaya/muma gee : thrives on controversies. I'm done
Dabrake or whatever,you have made your point. The intelligent will see my reservations on a positive angle while the fulls will also see it as a manuals for positive living.
Re: We Tried Our Best by dabrake(m): 7:48am On May 22, 2012
Crown Prince:
Dabrake or whatever,you have made your point. The intelligent will see my reservations on a positive angle while the fulls will also see it as a manuals for positive living.
Sir, please speak for your self. most people in this section are intellectually dwarfs and you know that.
Re: We Tried Our Best by Idowuogbo(f): 2:02pm On May 22, 2012
dabrake: you are going to die early. Stop wasting precious man hours. I knew it took you ova 5mins to put that into writing. That 5mins can fetch you 2 solved simultaenous equations. Dude is like timaya/muma gee : thrives on controversies. I'm done
Oti fori gbale walai!!! grin
Re: We Tried Our Best by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 22, 2012
dabrake:
Sir, please speak for your self. most people in this section are intellectually dwarfs and you know that.

lol damn.... grin

(1) (2) (3)

Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! / Why Do Ladies Love Guys With 6packs / I Cant Satisfy Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.