Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final (23274 Views)

Benfica Vs Chelsea: Europa League Final - (1 - 2) - On 15th May 2013 / Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty / Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by crusufixo(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2012
Am not usually a fan of mikel obi, but wat is worth praising is worth praising, no matter what. Hence i would say he was so outstanding. So !!! so !!! outstanding. His partnership with lampard at the midfield was awesome. I would give him 89%. I only wish he could replicate this with the super eagles and then also bring down his ego a little bit.

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by akanezek: 1:27pm On May 20, 2012
He peformed credibly well
Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by crusufixo(m): 1:28pm On May 20, 2012
crusufixo: Am not usually a fan of mikel obi, but wat is worth praising is worth praising, no matter what. Hence i would say he was so outstanding. So !!! so !!! outstanding. His partnership with lampard at the midfield was awesome. I would give him 89%. I only wish he could replicate this with the super eagles and then also bring down his ego a little bit.

Modifying my post !!!!!

Am not usually a fan of mikel obi, but wat is worth praising is worth praising, no matter what. Hence i would say he was so outstanding. So !!! so !!! outstanding. His partnership with lampard at the midfield was awesome. I would give him 89%. I only wish he could replicate this with the super eagles and then also bring down his
Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by conyema12(m): 1:28pm On May 20, 2012
Outstanding...full of confidence

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by Orebukola(m): 1:28pm On May 20, 2012
Ekans: Mikels performance was average,the match was won by Drogba and Cech pure and simple.
sori sir,u are not just in ur comment at all,he made d best of passes and d only chelsea player wit d highest no of ball possesion.

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by REMMEI(m): 1:29pm On May 20, 2012
Ta rate MIKEL's performance yesternight. . I'll rate him 10/10. . Hope he keeps getting better.

OBI IS NO LONGER A BOY..OBI IS A MAN.

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by Henritwist(m): 1:37pm On May 20, 2012
HELP. hw do i creat a new post. Am jst new here. Tanx
Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by phadat(m): 1:39pm On May 20, 2012
His passes were spot on he did great and more grease to his elbow

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by Ninilowo(m): 1:39pm On May 20, 2012
F.K.O:
u probably suffering from MYOPIA.
GBAM!
Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by cuteprinz(m): 1:42pm On May 20, 2012
Ppl irritate me most times. HOW WLD U RATE MIKEL OBI'S PERFORMANCE? And someone starts talking abt Okocha. Well? @Mukina: See; i always hav a prob with Mikel cos he is proud. Bt i dnt hate him all the same. He is a young man, he s learning. Grt grt performance, i must say! Weldone, my blovd bruv.

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by Ninilowo(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2012
larpah: Are they not paying him good money, why does he have to wear okocha's shoe, ow are you even sure they use the same size? Abeg make mikel buy his own shoe. 100k shoe, 10k shoe, shoe na shoe!!
Thank u ma broda. He may not even need a shoe to perform at least "someone" had no shoes sometimes ago and now he is the president.

2 Likes

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by cuteprinz(m): 1:45pm On May 20, 2012
Henritwist: HELP. hw do i creat a new post. Am jst new here. Tanx
go to the very SECTION u wanna create the new post, then u wl see CREATE NEW TOPIC or sth like that.. U're welcm. Bt dnt use 'RAW' language pls. It s moderated.
Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by Funkymallam(m): 1:46pm On May 20, 2012
Maranzano: Obi played very well. He worked so hard in winning the ball and spreading the passes. He is a fantastic player but in football, the goal scorers grab the headlines and win the awards. Didier Drogba has demonstrated that he is the most reliable striker to depend on when it matters most. Credit should be given to the entire Chelsea defence line for withstanding the attacking onslaugth of the Bavarians. It was a sweet victory for Chelsea after several attempts in the past. Blue is the colour of Europeean football for the next one year. Savour your victory guys, many did not give you any chance to win.

Ekans: Mikels performance was average,the match was won by Drogba and Cech pure and simple.

U were asked to rate Mikel's performance and not compare him with others.
No wonder our educational system is in shambles.

@Op.
I rate him 8/10

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by digitalclo: 1:47pm On May 20, 2012
He was simply @ d top of his game.
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 20, 2012
Mikel was top draw all night apart from one rash tackle on Schweinsteiger(i think). i'd give him a 7.5/10. His marking, buld-up play and passing was Ramirez-like. He did great.

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by ceejay80s(m): 1:51pm On May 20, 2012
Poor performance! Is it because they won? All of u are now rating him 105%, he is not the only player that played in that field. I did not even notice him play in the pitch,mikel is rude and he's a snob. To H3LL WITH HIM
Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by snellsun(m): 1:54pm On May 20, 2012
[color=#000099][/color][quote author=ismhab]Very poor performance.

am sure u most av been watching d back of ur tv. bad belle no go kill u

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by saintneo(m): 1:55pm On May 20, 2012
REMMEI: Ta rate MIKEL's performance yesternight. . I'll rate him 10/10. . Hope he keeps getting better.

OBI IS NO LONGER A BOY..OBI IS A MAN.
10/10 is wrong. There were inaccurate passes, also he got a yellow card; thus, he is not 10/10 star. Nevertheless, he performed better than himself.

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 20, 2012
Matter of fact that was Mikel's best game all season. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by Blackbody20(m): 1:57pm On May 20, 2012
I have seen Obi Mikel play like dat since 2005, he was absolutely outstanding in d midfield. He covered all the loop holes despite the absence of meireles and Ramires. Thumbs up to him. This ll really boost his morale in the national team. My rating is 8.5/10

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by egbetokuns(m): 1:59pm On May 20, 2012
Mikel was outstanding player on that match he involve in all thruout the match I giv kudos to him.weldone my boy

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by niddamugu(m): 2:01pm On May 20, 2012
Mikel was simply fantastic.

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by PHIPEX(m): 2:02pm On May 20, 2012
ceejay80s: Poor performance! Is it because they won? All of u are now rating him 105%, he is not the only player that played in that field. I did not even notice him play in the pitch,mikel is rude and he's a snob. To H3LL WITH HIM

You probably watched listened to the match on your radio. grin

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by veesion: 2:06pm On May 20, 2012
F.K.O:
or sthng worse undecided
F.K.O:
or sthng worse

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by snellsun(m): 2:07pm On May 20, 2012
ceejay80s: Poor performance! Is it because they won? All of u are now rating him 105%, he is not the only player that played in that field. I did not even notice him play in the pitch,mikel is rude and he's a snob. To H3LL WITH HIM
[b][quote author=ceejay80s]

chai see bad belle. if u hate d guy natural just say so, d guy was on top of his game yes2da

2 Likes

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by 2nex(m): 2:09pm On May 20, 2012
great played by im...m so impresd by is performance tnk he is getn more atrctions from fams like d oda african players..kp it up!

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by greatz: 2:09pm On May 20, 2012
He played perfect in the roll apointed to him. Much respect to cech.. Na him be say chelsea win.

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by omicron(m): 2:09pm On May 20, 2012
7.1/10
Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 20, 2012
Mikel was simply fantastic. All Chelsea defensive minded players played with all their heart. Forget that Drogba scored the goal, that was one moment of magic and thats all we will remember, but Ashley Cole was man of the match. After Ashley cole, I will say Mikel was also up there with Lampard, Cech and Cahill. A very solid and matured displayed from Mikel. Fully focused, he broke down a lot of Bayern moves and made some intelligent passes. One of his best displays I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by Brite02(m): 2:11pm On May 20, 2012
Mikel did well, like the other poster said the goal scorers carry the headlines... U did well mikel Obi, thumbs up! 7/10

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by airmark(m): 2:13pm On May 20, 2012
ceejay80s: Poor performance! he is not the only player that played in that field. I did not even notice him play in the pitch,mikel is rude and he's a snob. To H3LL WITH HIM

No wonder you had F9 (9 times), in your SSCE. Comprehension and Summary passages carry huge marks in O' level exams grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by ceejay80s(m): 2:13pm On May 20, 2012
V3ry soon h3 will play for nig3ria again and una go tak3 curs3 r3mov3 j3rsy for him n3ck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dortmund Vs Arsenal - UCL: (0 - 1) On 6th November 2013 / Maribor Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 1) On 5th November 2014 / Manchester United Vs Burnley: EFL Cup (2 - 0) On 21st Dec 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.