Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,872 members, 7,810,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Madonna University Bans Camera Phones - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madonna University Bans Camera Phones (19154 Views)

Harvard University Bans Relationships Between Students And Professors / Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' / The Plight Of A Madonna University Law Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by scarletdp(m): 4:56pm On May 22, 2012
bur serzly ya'll are so funny oh.. see ppl wasiting their tym abt sum private schools.. the owner of the sch is der makin his moni and ur here arguin trash... am a graduate frm futo and frm all i have seen so far all nigerian universities r the same, teachin us crap... computer science students still learnin programmin languagues that was used in the 18th century... smh... fellas pls try and use ur precious tym and convert real lyf situations to money... i have seen ppl frm ds private schools doin really well, and i hav seen some duns.. same for federal schs back in futo we had sum retards too... so i tink it all boils dwn to duh personality if the person, goin tru such sch for 4 yrs changes lil or nothin.. a sharp guy wud foreva remain a sharp guy, if u lyk go madonna uni or convenant or uni lag or futo

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:59pm On May 22, 2012
crackhouse: don't make such a statement again.

And who the fhuck are you to tell me such bullshit!!
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by IYANGBALI: 5:39pm On May 22, 2012
Zediccus: And you created a topic about it ? Get a life dude !
i wonder o,anyway na joblesness
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by sapien(m): 5:43pm On May 22, 2012
Did they also ban the use of laptop?If they didn't,then,they are the wackest university in Nigeria.They should be scrapped by the Nuc.How can a university ban the use of phone?Very preposterous!
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 22, 2012
IYA NGBALI: i wonder o,anyway na joblesness
How is it joblessness? A higher institution being run like a nursery school and we should all be quiet. No infrastructure, students have unwelcome visits from insane people in the school, one toilet and bathroom servicing more than 300 students, one charging room for more than a hundred students that have more than one device to charge. You think I'm writing out of joy?

Besides I know I have a better job with better benefits and even a better retirement plan than yours. So STFU!
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by bluejeff(m): 6:24pm On May 22, 2012
@op, u are just making an issue where there is non. While i was there, i used a nokia 3109c, a non camera phone with features of a camera phone. And i know there are other similar non camera phones like nokia E51 & E61, BB bold 9780, SE G700, and nokia C1-02. Get one of them and stop complaining, of all places - HERE.
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by AIDFORALL: 6:24pm On May 22, 2012
Na today? E don the wey d school dey still hold pple down like say them still dey secondry school!sucks to be in madona!!
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 22, 2012
bluejeff: @op, u are just making an issue where there is non. While i was there, i used a nokia 3109c, a non camera phone with features of a camera phone. And i know there are other similar non camera phones like nokia E51 & E61, BB bold 9780, SE G700, and nokia C1-02. Get one of them and stop complaining, of all places - HERE.
READ BEFORE U POST!
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by kelvincoll(m): 6:57pm On May 22, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Fhucking Virgin Mary!! shocked!!
What about actual cameras?!

Be Guided by what u say,

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by Kxy(m): 7:23pm On May 22, 2012
Well, na only private versities dey do these kind stuff...GREAT UNIBEN.
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by greedie1(f): 7:34pm On May 22, 2012
Nd dis made the front page because??
IMO, dis thread is uncalled for. D sch management decides ow to run their sch. Anybody dt doesnt lyk it can seek admission elsewhere....
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 22, 2012
gree-die:
IMO, dis thread is uncalled for. D sch management decides ow to run their sch. Anybody dt doesnt lyk it can seek admission elsewhere....
Are you jealous non of your threads have made front page? Take heart, all hope is not lost. Go and buy my E-book titled 'How to make Front page on Nairaland'. N100k with 1 day iron clad guarantee.
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by ujchief(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2012
Too many hiden posts. If i make my own coment about that yaba left extension called madona, the moderators will not only hide my post, u'll be seeing a new username like uj_chief...ask alusi okija
Little wonder their female students behave like wild whores whenever they get the oppurtunity to spend some time at unizik. A girl told me once she had to jump the fence to come.
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by ujchief(m): 9:17pm On May 22, 2012
gree-die:
No ma! You dont run a public extablishment the way it pleases u, thats why the Nuc was established, otherwise people wil be exploited and scammed for a fake degree certificate.
Nuc also intervened when Canaan univsty wanted to subject all their female students to a mandatory h.i.v test b4 admission. It doesnt work that way! Ask madam cecilia ibru what hapened to her when she decided to run oceanic bank like her private yatch club!
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by tobsonkings: 9:23pm On May 22, 2012
Universities teaches morals and let's u choose, that is not a university, it kg 1
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 22, 2012
we all scream freedom of d press and som,e deluded donkeys who claim to be educated says it is ok for a school authority to seize thier phones but when fed govt goes to close punch,you will all come here shouting democracy champion
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by Connoisseur(m): 10:24pm On May 22, 2012
tobicool:

I was studying Computer Science in that Crazy institution b4 I left for good. I wonder what my life would have been like if I did not take the bold step of leaving the Institution. My HOD was a female dunce herself and she saw me(learner) as a guru.

Would you please state the year and the name of the female HOD of computer science dept during the time that you were there
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by Connoisseur(m): 10:26pm On May 22, 2012
booqee: abegi! sharraap your mouth dere! You should be ashamed to even show face for public! As far as i'm concerned, its only dunces dat eventually graduate from schools like dis. (Although some, not all).
A student with a 2nd class lower honours from a govt university is by far, more intelligible than a first class student from schools like yours.
So plssssss! Go siddon for corner joor! Mtcheww.....

Blatant lies and I could prove it anyday
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by DeJeffo: 10:39pm On May 22, 2012
Na today!
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by mandsignal(m): 11:20pm On May 22, 2012
mBA OO ....but what of 2Go.
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 22, 2012
raycomray: I have always had the feeling that many people on this platform are teenagers and undergraduates. Often, I find it difficult to enjoy any thread on Nairaland.
www.nairaland.com/944529/who-who-nairaland
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 22, 2012
raycomray: I have always had the feeling that many people on this platform are teenagers and undergraduates. Often, I find it difficult to enjoy any thread on Nairaland.
www.nairaland.com/944529/who-who-nairaland
sure?

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by Gemc3(f): 11:37pm On May 22, 2012
obicentlis: Na by force to attend Madonna University. The rule has been there 4 a long tym. Its a matter of choice, u decide 2 attend or not. Am a proud Madonnite. Kiss my ass motherfcukers!

Abeg tell them o!!!!!!! Besides, this camera phone thingy na stale gist
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by Gemc3(f): 11:41pm On May 22, 2012
booqee: abegi! sharraap your mouth dere! You should be ashamed to even show face for public! As far as i'm concerned, its only dunces dat eventually graduate from schools like dis. (Although some, not all).
A student with a 2nd class lower honours from a govt university is by far, more intelligible than a first class student from schools like yours.

See talk o! undecided mshew
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by Gemc3(f): 11:41pm On May 22, 2012

See talk o! undecided
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by roseybridge(f): 12:14am On May 23, 2012
Dude, how many have u met? U must b d 1 w/out common sense 4 thinking up such a stupid comment n gng ahead to type it out. Brainless buzuzu
redsun: University that is like a kindergarten.That is why they produce deluded graduates without common sense
tongue
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by roseybridge(f): 12:22am On May 23, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Fhucking Virgin Mary!! shocked!!
What about actual cameras?!
Dude, u just cant say stuff like that its not right. U shuld ask for forgiveness coz dat's a serious sacrilege. cry
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by Slyjay1(m): 3:59am On May 23, 2012
velo10: Well if they won't let you use your phone, that doesn't mean you cannot take video recordings. There are pens, sunglasses, wristwatches, caps, etc that have can record videos and take pictures with even a better resolution than your phone. If you think I'm joking, check this out: www.spymondong.com.

My guy, What do u stand to gain if you hack some1 system Get a life... @all, pls dnt click on d link ohh!. It's a spyware. I hardly post or comment but i ve to be a gud Samaritan dis tym. Beware.
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by tpia5: 4:17am On May 23, 2012
maybe schools should consider issuing their own custom phones, made to standard.
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by freecocoa(f): 4:18am On May 23, 2012
Funkymallam:

lolz. U mean o cheesy

Yaya ki ke?
Aboki na

Ina nan lafia,ba damuwa.cheesy
Re: Madonna University Bans Camera Phones by ehizelee: 4:19am On May 23, 2012
Funny rule tho. But its optional to attend or not attend d school. Dont crucify dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aggrieved Customer Calls Out Polaris Bank Over UK School Tuition Refund Impasse / Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU / A 400 Level Student Of TASUED Was Suspended For Leading A Peaceful Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.