Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,310 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) (9675 Views)

Poll: Who should be crowned African Footballer of the Year?

Didier Drogba: 79% (149 votes)
Yaya Toure: 20% (39 votes)
This poll has ended

Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award / Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 / Is Mikel Good For African Footballer Of The Year Award? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by cyril83(m): 2:23pm On May 22, 2012
Yaya toure ofcourse!....drogba my a.n.u.s
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by sadyeek(m): 2:24pm On May 22, 2012
[size=16pt]^^^^ BABA forget, drogba has had more impact on club than yaya.

this shouldn't be a contest, DROGBA but of course. he should even be considered for the footballer of the year.
[/size]
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by Ifemyke: 2:25pm On May 22, 2012
Please give it to Drogba. He deserves it.
Meanwhile,Topless Ukrainian feminists attempt to steal Euro trophy in protest ahead of tournament.
Read more on www.footballfile.com
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by humblebee: 2:28pm On May 22, 2012
drogba cos he made d difference in 2finals.. ucl has more points than epl even without fa cup.. so i guess its simply drogba
besides both ucl and fa are knock out competitions and the final match decides, toure made impact the whole league year which drogba also did..
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by sebanaco(m): 2:31pm On May 22, 2012
Is drogba and yaya toure from nigeria?
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by mankand(m): 2:34pm On May 22, 2012
Give it to messi. He is racking up more trophies as personal accolaeds he does not care about his club
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by Emphasis(m): 2:35pm On May 22, 2012
Two weeks ago one would have given it to Yaya toure straight away, but Drogba's champions league achievement/impact may as well turn the odds in his(drogba) favour.
YAYA TOURE has had a briliant season, and you will say the big man deserve his highest premiership pay record. He has play a pivotal role in Man city EPL victory. Has also played a great role in ivory coast runners up in CaF nations cup.
DIDIER DROGBA on the other hand has also had a season to remember. All his hard work over the years finally paid off, we all can say chelsea has been pretty lucky this season considering th ups and downs they have experience in he just concluded season. Drogba has not been too impressive this season in the EPL, but his contribution in the FA cup and Champions league has brought him back as the favourite to win against yaya, not forgeting drogbas contribution in CAF nations cup.
In my opinion i think DROGBA deserves the award.

N/B am an Arsenal Fan.
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by cyril83(m): 2:37pm On May 22, 2012
sebanaco: Is drogba and yaya toure from nigeria?
yes...drogba is frm Ekiti, Nigeria while yaya toure is frm akpabuyo village calabar. So surprised u dnt knw diz

1 Like

Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by Tsuna22(m): 2:44pm On May 22, 2012
Drogba...
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by Jomiliny(m): 2:49pm On May 22, 2012
Bro you don't have to think about it hun. Drogba has the stuff
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 22, 2012
drogba
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by gr8tpauloh: 3:02pm On May 22, 2012
I give it to Drogba...coz he had done wonderfully well for Chelsea to win the biggest competition (UCL)
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by Effiko(m): 3:07pm On May 22, 2012
yaya had a good season . . . . . buh DROGba was jst sumting else . . . drogba definitely
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by SkySpirit(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2012
I choose Okocha or Yekini (Post-Humous Award)!
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by FrenchyL(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2012
It has to be Didier Drogba. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by nurmanteasynoni: 3:23pm On May 22, 2012
dabrake: drogba should rather be world best. african best sef too small. afterall, he won fa cup and ucl(fifa's requirement). ronaldo and messi should have no stake there
na only drogba win fa and ucl,abi na only him dey play for chelsea,other playaz no dey
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by maigidalism: 3:27pm On May 22, 2012
I am more confuse but it should be given to Drogba since he may likely not going to have it again.
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 22, 2012
Drogba should win it
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 22, 2012
[size=18pt]DR.OGBA all the way [/size]
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by fijiano202(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2012
Toure has been outstanding all season,drogba went to the nations cup but wasnt missed,how many games did he play all season,toure was the most outstanding player in man city all season

1 Like

Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by lafuria1(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2012
Drogba wining d UCL gives him an edge. This no debate. The biggest debate will be Cr7 and messi who shld get d world best. Can't wait till then
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by Josh316(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2012
doublecross: be4 anyone comments on this....a whole lot needs to be considered. first of all, God has written chelseas name on the champions league trophy..but we all know they dont deserve it at all from the way they play. they are just representing the champions but are not the champions. Yaya Toure plays Good football and deserves the title(african best). Drogba on the other hand can not play good football...i admit the fact that he scores goals but u just cant compare him to yaya toure who happens to be the engineroom of manchester city.

Now this REEKS of PURE BEEF angry....Mscheeeeeewwww!!!

I give it to DIDIER!!! How many players can score in 4 FA cup finals How many has Toure even played? MInd u, the UCL is FAR BIGGER than the EPL title...so Didier it is!!! KMFT!!! grin
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by Josh316(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2012
tellwisdom:

Bro, how much is land from LAGOS TO ABUJA??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin (Laff don kee me die for here)
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by Tgirl4real(f): 4:01pm On May 22, 2012
Drogba of course wink
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by Silensa(m): 4:07pm On May 22, 2012
I think dd z d best
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by sexiestharam(f): 4:13pm On May 22, 2012
T
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by torchcurvenoni: 4:16pm On May 22, 2012
please let us include JOHN UTAKA......he played very well with Montpellier to win their first LIGUE 1 title
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by pazienza(m): 4:21pm On May 22, 2012
Drogba,he deserves it...
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by oyestephen(m): 4:42pm On May 22, 2012
Thinking of d drog, cos he won d ucl and fa cup this season, toure was fantastic for man city though but i still go for drogba
Re: Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) by braxjay(m): 4:42pm On May 22, 2012
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry drogba leaving chelsea noooooooooooooooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
drogba is the best[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team / Uk Pool Week 19 Live Draws. / Kingspredict.com ROCKS - Best Free Football Prediction Website 2018 Discovered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.