Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria (3021 Views)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / 14 Achievements Of Dr Goodluck Ebere Jonathan-streetnews / How Can You Described This Man Call (goodluck Ebere Jonathan). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 20, 2012
if i were to introduce ebere 3years ago,i probably would have said "goodluck jonathan phd,nigeria's quiet unassuming vice president" infact i would have said he is not important in the scheme of things as he clearly did not show any known leadership qualities nor any charismatic trait.
then sadly the yar'adua event happened and nigeria was faced with a vice president who barely knew his left from his right but had to assume the country's number one sit. ebere being who he is and knowing he lacked basic leadership and managerial qualities and with a little help from local clans men led by clark and co decided to place a "curse" on nigeria by playing sympathy,destiny,it is their fault and ethnic card.
fast forward to present day nigeria; destiny has been achieved ebere is president,nothing seems to be working(even the few things that were initially working have parked up),security has collaspsed,governance has gone dormant and corruption has gone to astronical peaks! ebere who came to sit purely based on mediocracy tackles every challenge that comes his way by using the "curse" i.e its not my fault,ethnicity etc.
unfortunately most nigerians have not realised that the country will remain in camotose until ebere removes the self imposed "curse"!
till then gej to me remains an opportunistic sewer rat!
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by jmaine: 9:15pm On May 20, 2012
[size=18pt] Does GEJ even know an uncultured baboon like you exist[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 20, 2012
jmaine: [size=18pt] Does GEJ even know an uncultured baboon like you exist[/size]
hell no! i am a baboon,he is a sewer rat and you are the scum of the earth. how could we possibly know each other?
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by jmaine: 9:21pm On May 20, 2012
torkaka:
hell no! [size=18pt]i am a baboon[/size],he is a sewer rat and you are the scum of the earth. how could we possibly know each other?

Thanks for confirming to your "fellow" dogs in the house . . .
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 20, 2012
jmaine:

Thanks for confirming to your "fellow" dogs in the house . . .
i now see that you are serously trying to up your game in order the beat beaf as ebere's number one hard on reliever!
tell me,does he take you from the back or you simply suck his joystick juice?
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by jmaine: 9:32pm On May 20, 2012
torkaka:
i now see that you are serously trying to up your game in order the beat beaf as ebere's number one hard on reliever!
tell me,does he take you from the back or you simply suck his joystick juice?

Spoken like your cattle rap!ng lord and master Buhari . . . how many cattle have you and you master r/aped today ?. .
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 20, 2012
jmaine:

Spoken like your cattle rap!ng lord and master Buhari . . . how many cattle have you and you master r/aped today ?. .
fish of a brain you just can't resist the buhari temptation can you?
tell me what major step has ebere taken in the right direction since assumption in office?
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by jmaine: 9:52pm On May 20, 2012
torkaka:
fish of a brain you just can't resist the buhari temptation can you?
tell me what major step has ebere taken in the right direction since assumption in office?

Better response from the slime infested bug . . . . . He is just in his first year with three more years to go . . . yet you dull and frustrated beings can't help but wright in pain trying to unsettle him with your 2015 useless politicking . . .Like i told E-gift . . by 2014 . .open up this discussion and we shall be game . .All You distractive lots . need to stand down with your useless 2015 politicking and let the Government work . .
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 20, 2012
jmaine:

Better response from the slime infested bug . . . . . He is just in his first year with three more years to go . . . yet you dull and frustrated beings can't help but wright in pain trying to unsettle him with your 2015 useless politicking . . .Like i told E-gift . . by 2014 . .open up this discussion and we shall be game . .All You distractive lots . need to stand down with your useless 2015 politicking and let the Government work . .
let me rephrase, other that promoting ethnic division what positive foundation has ebere laid?
by the ebere has spent two year and a half years on sit!
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by jmaine: 10:12pm On May 20, 2012
torkaka:
let me rephrase, other that [b]promoting ethnic division [/b]what positive foundation has ebere laid?
by the ebere has spent two year and a half years on sit!

Promoting Ethnic division, coming from a fan of Buhari, the undisputed ethnic champion is quite rich . . come may 29 GEJ will be celebrating one year of his tenure in office and he has 3 [b]solid [/b]years to go . . .Come back in 2014 and we shall discuss . . .All you need do is bookmark this thread . . difficult init
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 20, 2012
jmaine:

Promoting Ethnic division, coming from a fan of Buhari, the undisputed ethnic champion is quite rich . . come may 29 GEJ will be celebrating one year of his tenure in office and he has 3 [b]solid [/b]years to go . . .Come back in 2014 and we shall discuss . . .All you need do is bookmark this thread . . difficult init
all you abortion surviving kids,always thinking through your arz.
come 2014 all we will see is;
1. a compilation of a book named "nigeria: in the words of patienece jonathan"
2. scandals of dirty oil and sex deals btw dieziani and ebere
3. total collapse of the economy
4. high unemployment rate
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by jmaine: 10:32pm On May 20, 2012
torkaka:
all you abortion surviving kids,always thinking through your arz.
come 2014 all we will see is;
1. a compilation of a book named "nigeria: in the words of patienece jonathan"
2. scandals of dirty oil and sex deals btw dieziani and ebere
3. total collapse of the economy
4. high unemployment rate

Abortion surviving kids is much better than giving birth to sh!t load of kids under free will, and then sending them off to the streets to become suicide bombers as been practiced by your lords up North . .I believe you read through your arzze cos you mistake your arsse hole for a third eye . . . You hating hordes will just die of frustration . .even more worse when you have 3 good years to sulk and mourn your loss at the polls . . .

Frustration is a terrible situation . . how do you sleep at night knowing fully well . .you have 3 solid years of intense seething frustration to endure . . What a sad pity . . .
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 20, 2012
jmaine, a big diservice was done to the nation years back when a particular drunk instead of using soap to wan.k as he usually does decided to fnck a 5kobo prostitute(who in turn tried using abortion pills) which resulted to the birth of an imbercile child(jmaine)!
your reasoning faculties have been contaminated due to high intake of ebere's joystick juices!
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by jmaine: 10:48pm On May 20, 2012
torkaka: jmaine, a big diservice was done to the nation years back when a particular drunk instead of using soap to wan.k as he usually does decided to fnck a 5kobo prostitute(who in turn tried using abortion pills) which resulted to the birth of an imbercile child(jmaine)!
your reasoning faculties have been contaminated due to high intake of ebere's joystick juices!

lol . .How many cattle did you and your lord and master buhari molest and r/ape today ? . . .Did you fvckers shoot your load high up in there with pleasurable grins on your faces ? grin . .
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 20, 2012
jmaine:

lol . .How many cattle did you and your lord and master buhari molest and r/ape today ? . . .Did you fvckers shoot your load high up in there with pleasurable grins on your faces ? grin . .

now compare that with molesting fishes!
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by jmaine: 10:58pm On May 20, 2012
torkaka:

now compare that with molesting fishes!
disappointingly dry and very boring wimpy attempt. .i give you an opportunity to try again . .it will be unfair to unleash more salvos at you wink . . .
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by CyberG: 6:31am On May 21, 2012
@OP: Well, you have not said anything new but you are wasting your time with Flop-anathan Goofluck's lapdogs - with their dark souls fully paid for. What is the promise / delivery ratio of this foolish president to all the other presidents before him, even military? What leader took ~ $ 60 B surplus and turned it into a ~$60 B deficit, all at a time of high oil prices? Which of Nigeria's president stammers, doddering like a wimp anytime he has to speak and ends up committing massive gaffes enough to cover a country in shame? Well, if you know all those answers, there's no point having a conversation with trolls who seek to derail the thread by posting meaningless images. They are mentally weak, unable to take a decisive position and marshal strong arguments with evidence in support of such positions.

3 Likes

Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 7:43am On May 21, 2012
@cyberg
couldn't have been better said.

jmaine,i told you before and i'm going to tell you again,there's a big difference between studying through school and cheating/paying your way through school. the latter due to obvious deficiencies ends up licking arz to eternity just to make ends!
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by jmaine: 8:14am On May 21, 2012
torkaka: @cyberg
couldn't have been better said.

jmaine,i told you before and i'm going to tell you again,there's a big difference between studying through school and cheating/paying your way through school. the latter due to obvious deficiencies ends up licking arz to eternity just to make ends!

You feel your collabo with Cyber goat will do the trick . .bunch of hateful bloody jerks . . . Your usual reference to education is ironic . . you simply ran away from the other thread opting not to answer simple straight forward questions and yet you feel you have the bragging rights to claim you were better educated . .so much for your education if you can't embarass a "cheat" in a meaningful exchange . . .

Being less educated is much better than championing the course of a barely literate ethnic General who has no business standing in for election . . .

Toying with twats like you is a past time . .. If am a arssse licker then you are being r/aped or molested daily by your cattle rap!ing master
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by blacksta(m): 8:27am On May 21, 2012
I think I would agree with the OP on this one. Past actions can be a good indicator of what will in happen in the future. So the ultimate question remains. What did gej achieve as a gov of one off the richest states in Nigeria. It will be nice to know so I can guide my future expectations..

Waiting till 2014 might be too late and not a sensible approach
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 8:49am On May 21, 2012
jmaine a barely literate general is a thousand miles better than an uniformed/unenlightened PHD holder who speaks before thinking.
since ebere entered the conciousness of nigerians can you name one positive thing he has done other than mouth bombs from his wife and diarhea talk from him.
there is non as blood thirsty as ebere the unofficial "mend" spokesman,ebere who told us to go about our normal business after the US govt had warned of a bomb in abuja,ebere who sponsored the oct 1st bombing to curry sympathy from the voting public,ebere who is the leader of PDP ;a party accused by being bokoharam by non other than azzazi his tribal man and NSA,ebere who brought in ringim (his former CP while at bayelsa) who in turn brought back biu who freed kabiru sokoto who was caught in a PDP state's govt lodge,ebere who blew nigeria's reserve for an election and had to fall back to removing subsidy to stabilise the country which triggered the death of many nigerians,ebere who is supervising PDP's murderous rampage in edo state!
can any one be more destructive than ebere? i guess you imp of a gutter pig wouldn't understand!
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Demdem(m): 9:03am On May 21, 2012
It's a known fact that the retardeen is the most cursed president in the entire world. So the op is on point.
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by jmaine: 9:25am On May 21, 2012
torkaka: jmaine a barely literate general is a thousand miles better than an uniformed/unenlightened PHD holder who speaks before thinking.
since ebere entered the conciousness of nigerians can you name one positive thing he has done other than mouth bombs from his wife and diarhea talk from him.
there is non as blood thirsty as ebere the unofficial "mend" spokesman,ebere who told us to go about our normal business after the US govt had warned of a bomb in abuja,ebere who sponsored the oct 1st bombing to curry sympathy from the voting public,ebere who is the leader of PDP ;a party accused by being bokoharam by non other than azzazi his tribal man and NSA,ebere who brought in ringim (his former CP while at bayelsa) who in turn brought back biu who freed kabiru sokoto who was caught in a PDP state's govt lodge,ebere who blew nigeria's reserve for an election and had to fall back to removing subsidy to stabilise the country which triggered the death of many nigerians,ebere who is supervising PDP's murderous rampage in edo state!
can any one be more destructive than ebere? i guess you imp of a gutter pig wouldn't understand!

lol . . .I always knew you were quite dumb . .but did not how extremely dumb you were . . .

Kabiru Sokoto was caught in a [b]PDP government lodge belonging to "Borno" state [/b]and you claim to be more educated . . .Guy you are a good version of what we call an educated eediot . . . A lil assignment for you . .google Borno state Government lodge or better still get acquainted with the INEC results . . .

Ebere sponsored bomb and yet Okah is cooling off somewhere and his renegade lackey John Togo was extinguished . .you poor souls tend to believe the crap Okah spilled that the Oct 1 was the main reason GEJ won . . .far from it man . . .GEJ won because a useless barely literate blood thirsty jeck contested with him . .that dude has a terrible image outside his Northern almajiri infested stronghold

Don't you sound stvpid on Edo politics . . GEJ presidency has Oshiomhole backing, if you doubt take a trip to google and see . . .even the much whined subsidy removal was supported by him and Fashola all of the ACN, together with all the state Governors . . .Boy you are too naive abeg

Azazi comments have been mis-interpreted by hateful fools like you who fail to confirm by reading stories themselves . . .despite being corrected by various people, you are still sounding ediotic . . .well let me help you here . . .Azazi comments was a direct indictment to your "Born to rule" masters suffering from "I must rule syndrome" . . .who is the greatest ethnic champion suffering from the "I must rule syndrome " . . . .Your daily molester Buhari

It's evident your blunders were shaped by errorneous opinion of fellow nairalanders cos you fail to personnaly read,digest, and confirm facts before making informed choices . . .

Never you tout your education prowess again . .just stick to defending your man doggedly . .naive dog . . .
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42am On May 21, 2012
azzazi's statement was misinterpreted but buharis was not? LOL
oshiomole and fashola are now receiving support from ebere? LOL
are you following the okah case in south africa at all?
remind me the party of ali ndume the senator arrested to be the sponsor of boko haram and how the case has suddenly died down.
i am now pretty sure you achieved your education via correspondence!

p.s: good to know the source of your knowledge "google".LOL
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by CyberG: 9:55am On May 21, 2012
The only goat here is the moronic president Flop-anathan Goofluck and his silly defender on this thread. Except of course you want to add your kith and kin! Again, what has the useless shitluck president achieved of his 1000 empty promises while running + $ 60 B to - $ 60 B??
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Demdem(m): 10:10am On May 21, 2012
Eediots and those brought up with a daily dose of both oyel and kai-kai still think azazi was mis-understood. grin grin
My friend, pdp is boko and boko is pdp.
The retardeen has affirmed this by claming his govt is infiltrated.
Pdp chairman affirmed this by being their spokesman.
The only senator indicted so far is from pdp, who has in turn indicted the vp, the retardeen's assistance.
What else do u want?
Abegii pdp na boko jor. grin
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by jmaine: 10:22am On May 21, 2012
torkaka: azzazi's statement was misinterpreted but buharis was not? LOL

There is stark difference in Azazi concise sentence spoken in English language understood by all [/b]and a Supposed "[b]Proverb" spoken in Hausa language not understood by all . .. . .Can't you comprehend simple english

Where is your brain dude . . .Go fetch it wherever you hid it man . . .You seriously need it lipsrsealed

torkaka:
oshiomole and fashola are now receiving support from ebere? LOL

In politics, you all agree to disagree at some points . . . and your weak foolish attempt does not change the fact that the much whined about subsidy removal was supported openly by both . . . have you done my assignment boy cheesy

You need to up your game dude

torkaka:
are you following the okah case in south africa at all?

Inform me please . .is it the recent affidavit of his ? .

torkaka: remind me the party of ali ndume the senator arrested to be the sponsor of boko haram and how the case has suddenly died down.

Wasn't he arrested and arraigned . . .Is GEJ now the judiciary to convict him . . come up better please

torkaka: .
i am now pretty sure you achieved your education via correspondence!

Coming from an individual who takes subjective nairalanders post as a conduit of learning is quite rich . .a pathetic case i must admit embarassed . . .

torkaka:
p.s: good to know the source of your knowledge "google".LOL

You sound like a loser . . .You can do better than this

Verdict = You are too slow for my liking . .
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40am On May 21, 2012
jmaine jmaine, do take your drugs, you are beginning to sound like your principal ebere!
azzazi's statement was literal,buhari's was figurative yet a bum like you finds it difficult to understand.
is tinubu also ebere's sympathiser?
did mend accept responsibility for the oct bombings? yes or no?
did ebere tell us its not mend? yes or no?
the way things are going you will soon asert that ebere and soyinka are related!
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by jmaine: 11:04am On May 21, 2012
torkaka: jmaine jmaine, do take your drugs, you are beginning to sound like your principal ebere!
lolz. . .the embarrassed dolt scampering about for safe landing . .let's see how you fare . .sadly always shallow grin

torkaka:
is tinubu also ebere's sympathiser?
the way things are going you will soon asert that ebere and soyinka are related!

Just another weak ediotic attempt . . .Did Oshiomhole and Oga Fash support fuel subsidy removal . .answer and impress your fans

torkaka:
did mend accept responsibility for the oct bombings? yes or no?

Yes the renegade Okah mend faction led by his lackey John Togo did . . What happened to him and what happened to those fake groups who paraded themselves as MEND . . Mind answering . . cool

torkaka:
did ebere tell us its not mend? yes or no?

Yes he did by inferring to the recognized active MEND players who ran the group . .[b]did you not hear Boyloaf confrontation with Okah for just being a gun running merchant for the group and nothing more . .[/b]and as such had no say as to how MEND operated in those days of their struggle . .They just ascribed a ceremonial "Leader" title to him to forcefully negotiate his release in detention . .

Losers tend to hug this line . .again upgrade . . .

[url=http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/08/general%E2%80%9D-boyloaf-explodes/]boyloaf calling Okah a fraud in the armed struggle[/url]

torkaka:

Another dumb attempt . . .
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Beaf1: 11:16am On May 21, 2012
jmaine:

lol . . .I always knew you were quite dumb . .but did not how extremely dumb you were . . .

Kabiru Sokoto was caught in a PDP government lodge belonging to "Borno" state and you claim to be more educated . . .Guy you are a good version of what we call an educated eediot . . . A lil assignment for you . .google Borno state Government lodge or better still get acquainted with the INEC results . . .

Ebere sponsored bomb and yet Okah is cooling off somewhere and his renegade lackey John Togo was extinguished . .you poor souls tend to believe the crap Okah spilled that the Oct 1 was the main reason GEJ won . . .far from it man . . .GEJ won because a useless barely literate blood thirsty jeck contested with him . .that dude has a terrible image outside his Northern almajiri infested stronghold

Don't you sound stvpid on Edo politics . . GEJ presidency has Oshiomhole backing, if you doubt take a trip to google and see . . .even the much whined subsidy removal was supported by him and Fashola all of the ACN, together with all the state Governors . . .Boy you are too naive abeg

Azazi comments have been mis-interpreted by hateful fools like you who fail to confirm by reading stories themselves . . .despite being corrected by various people, you are still sounding ediotic . . .well let me help you here . . .Azazi comments was a direct indictment to your "Born to rule" masters suffering from "I must rule syndrome" . . .who is the greatest ethnic champion suffering from the "I must rule syndrome " . . . .Your daily molester Buhari

It's evident your blunders were shaped by errorneous opinion of fellow nairalanders cos you fail to personnaly read,digest, and confirm facts before making informed choices . . .

Never you tout your education prowess again . .just sticked to defending your man doggedly . .naive dog . . .

^
Are you R3tarded?
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by jmaine: 11:19am On May 21, 2012
Beaf!:

^
Are you R3tarded?

Only retarrrded people take take other people identity as theirs grin . . . .Another slow [b]fake arsss [/b]ediot cool
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by gogo2003: 11:25am On May 21, 2012
poster u are real trash,that's all i swear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did Fela Called Buhari An Animal In Human Skin? / The Impudence Of Rabiu Kwakwanso And His Fulani Brothers! / Caption This Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye Riding A Power Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.