Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,907 members, 7,952,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria (3089 Views)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / 14 Achievements Of Dr Goodluck Ebere Jonathan-streetnews / How Can You Described This Man Call (goodluck Ebere Jonathan). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by jmaine: 11:36am On May 21, 2012
Sunday, October 2, 2011  ⁠ ⁠

By Jethro Ibileke

October 2, 2011 03:15PM

Nigerians have been urged to place the Nigerian project ahead of partisan politics by giving President Goodluck Jonathan the much needed support and confidence he needs to enable him realize his developmental programmes for the good of the country.

Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomhole who made this plea noted that the severe criticism that trail President Jonathan's 100 days in office was uncalled for, just as he recalled that such criticisms were also the hallmark of his first hundred days in office as governor of Edo State.

Oshiomhole who spoke in an interview with newsmen after an interactive session with Canadian Labour Congress (CLC)'s Secretary General/Treasurer, Yusuff Hassan in Benin City, however urged President Jonathan not to despair with such criticisms.

He observed that the President belongs to one of those few political office holders that were elected on what can be described as a "per Nigeria mandate," where people voted across primordial and political sentiments.

"We do need to give him the confidence that we are with him and that he has the mandate to rule and should have the courage to make a different. That is what he need right now. I do not subscribe to those who think that because he hasn't solved all the problems in his 100 days that he hadn't started well.

"I think that given the diversity of the country and under the political environment he has to preside, he ought to be more sympathetic in our evaluations of the realities on grounds. I manage a state that is just one out of the thirty-six in the federation and in my first one year in office my thought was that I didn't even know what I was doing.

"But I needed time to do the thinking, to appreciate the issues, to sort out my priorities, organize my cash flow and the people to get started. But, today three years down the road people are beginning to appreciate that it is better to do the thinking before the action rather than the action before the thinking.

"I believe the president deserve more sympathy in terms of re-organizing and repositioning the system. The more support he has the greater confidence he is likely to feel to be able to make the kind of difficult decision that are necessary at that level to repositioning Nigeria," Oshiomhole stated.

In-spite of the barrages of criticism, the governor called on Jonathan not to give up on the systemic challenges confronting the country, especially security and infrastructure, employment, adding that every nation has one challenge or the other to grapple with.

Commenting on the security challenges that have tested the strength of all security agencies in Nigeria, Governor Oshiomhole noted that Nigeria is far safer than some other countries in the world.

Nonetheless, he added that in spite of the problems of poor infrastructure, insecurity, unemployment and other sectors of government, the unity of the country alone is worth celebrating.

It was however observed that the 51st Independence Anniversary celebration in Edo State was devoid of the usual funfairs, match pass parade by security operatives and students. Not even an official government statement to commemorate the independence celebration was made available to the press

disregard_criticism_oshiomhole_charges_jonathan
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 11:39am On May 21, 2012
gogo2003: poster u are real trash,that's all i swear
NO please don't swear! just hug a fncking transformer!

jmaine; fashola and oshiomole's support for subsidy removal now translates to support for ebere?
curiously,ebere seems to know lots of terrorist so much that he knows the different types of mend, he knows boko haram are in govt but sadly the p***y can't do anything about it.
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by jmaine: 11:39am On May 21, 2012
torkaka:
NO please don't swear! just hug a fncking transformer!

jmaine; fashola and oshiomole's support for subsidy removal now translates to support for ebere?
curiously,ebere seems to know lots of terrorist so much that he knows the different types of mend, he knows boko haram are in govt but sadly the p***y can't do anything about it.

Adams Oshiomhole was referring to you fvckers on this thread . .digest that you pragmatic maggot . . .i had to pull that out to stun your pathetic self . . .that was the assignment i expected you to read up and shut up . .

You are just too slow for my liking embarassed
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 11:43am On May 21, 2012
jmaine:

Adams Oshiomhole was referring to you fvckers on this thread . .digest that you pragmatic maggots . . .i had to pull that out to stun your pathetic self . . .that was the assignment i expected you to read up and shut up . .
and yet oshiomole accused pdp of trying to kill him and also killing his personal secretary!
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by oiseworld: 11:43am On May 21, 2012
jamine i must confess, YOU HAVE TRIED. But have it in mind the OP, demdem the retard, and all other buhari supporters have crossed the line of no return, like their shameless leader and willing sucide bombers.

No amont of truth and reality can help them.
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by jmaine: 11:47am On May 21, 2012
torkaka:
and yet oshiomole accused pdp of trying to kill him and also killing his personal secretary!

Foolish dance of a disgraced fool . . . is Edo state now the federal Government . .Did Oshiomhole say . .GEJ is trying to kill him . . .Oshiomhole is battling for political battle on the state level to get re-elected . .same issue Mimiko of the Labour party is doing with his ACN counterpart . .Election in Nigeria always get messy when the election time table approaches . . .

What is wrong with you man . .upgrade
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 11:50am On May 21, 2012
oiseworld: jamine i must confess, YOU HAVE TRIED. But have it in mind the OP, demdem the retard, and all other buhari supporters have crossed the line of no return, like their shameless leader and willing sucide bombers.

rantings of another ebere joystick juice sucker!
the truth and reality of the situation is that nigeria is on reverse gear!
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by jmaine: 11:50am On May 21, 2012
oiseworld: jamine i must confess, YOU HAVE TRIED. But have it in mind the OP, demdem the retard, and all other buhari supporters have crossed the line of no return, like their shameless leader and willing sucide bombers.

[size=18pt]You dey mind the Buharidized minions . . .[/size]
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by bknight: 11:51am On May 21, 2012
Can't believe its still his first year. He's definitely not a blessing.

He will invest N50b into ICT
He will empower YOUwin...50b, pls has anyone heard abt dis anymore?

Stale air.
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by jmaine: 11:52am On May 21, 2012
torkaka:

Then go and commit suicide grin . . .frustrated dolts thinking they can run around trying to sell their expired fake and rejected product called GMD
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 11:59am On May 21, 2012
jmaine:

Foolish dance of a disgraced fool . . . is Edo state now the federal Government . .Did Oshiomhole say . .GEJ is trying to kill him . . .Oshiomhole is battling for political battle on the state level to get re-elected . .same issue Mimiko of the Labour party is doing with his ACN counterpart . .Election in Nigeria always get messy when the election time table approaches . . .

What is wrong with you man . .upgrade
azzzazi: pdp is boko haram
tukur: injustice to us caused bokoharam
ebere: bokoharam is in govt
okah:ebere is our sponsor
okah: dieziani begged me for ministerial appointment
ebere: ringim should head police
ringim: biu should return to police
biu: kabiru sokoto freed
US govt: boko will bomb abuja
nigerian govt: US govt is lying,boko will not do a thing
boko: thisday blown up
ali ndume: boko sponsor
patience jonathan: grammer haram bomber.

PDP; blood blood blood!
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by TechRev: 12:00pm On May 21, 2012
I pity these GEJ haters. You guys are really wasting your time. GEJ will complete his 4yrs with more than expected performance, and will win come 2015 easily.
You Haters better find work that will make nigeria better. The annoying thing is that you cant see that its a futile attempt trying to sell you product GMB.
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by oiseworld: 12:01pm On May 21, 2012
bknight: Can't believe its still his first year. He's definitely not a blessing.

Stale air.

if you have a question ask! Ok.
I fllow up with the YOUWIN WINNERS and team.and they just completed validation last friday.

HABA !!
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 21, 2012
jmaine:

Then go and commit suicide grin . . .frustrated dolts thinking they can run around trying to sell their expired fake and rejected product called GMD
dude i aint selling buhari, i'm just selling nigerians the intel that when next they line up to vote they should be weary of shoeless fishermen!
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by jmaine: 12:04pm On May 21, 2012
torkaka:
azzzazi: pdp is boko haram
tukur: injustice to us caused bokoharam
ebere: bokoharam is in govt
okah:ebere is our sponsor
okah: dieziani begged me for ministerial appointment
ebere: ringim should head police
ringim: biu should return to police
biu: kabiru sokoto freed
US govt: boko will bomb abuja
nigerian govt: US govt is lying,boko will not do a thing
boko: thisday blown up
ali ndume: boko sponsor
patience jonathan: grammer haram bomber.

PDP; blood blood blood!

Didn't i say you were too boring and wimpy . .lol . . .[size=14pt]You just have to commit suicide to relief yourself of your bitter, seething, upwelling, concentrated, and condensed frustration[/size] . . .Such a sad wimp grin
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 12:05pm On May 21, 2012
blacksta: I think I would agree with the OP on this one. Past actions can be a good indicator of what will in happen in the future. So the ultimate question remains. What did gej achieve as a gov of one off the richest states in Nigeria. It will be nice to know so I can guide my future expectations..

Waiting till 2014 might be too late and not a sensible approach

We cried for months during the election that this man has not done ANYTHING in his 10 years prior and did not deserve to be REWARDED with such a post. No one listened. It is about a year since the election, and still he has done nothing.

He went on live TV in December 2011, to promise change in the next 6 months. We are nearing the end of the 6 months period and still nothing. No surprise, but I think the important thing is to understand that the problem remains the Nigerian people, and their penchant to make excuses for those they consider their leaders.
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 12:06pm On May 21, 2012
bknight: Can't believe its still his first year. He's definitely not a blessing.

Stale air.

It is his second year, not first!
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by jmaine: 12:09pm On May 21, 2012
torkaka:
dude[b] [size=18pt]i aint selling buhari[/size][/b], i'm just selling nigerians the intel that when next they line up to vote they should be weary of shoeless fishermen!

Keep lying to yourself . . .Why are you suddenly ashamed of your man . . . Bad products as usual will always be denounced grin . . .
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Ejine(m): 12:22pm On May 21, 2012
This thread is a sad failure.
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by nuclearboy(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2012
The level of vitriol & vexation on NL threads nowadays amazes me!

We are in 2012 discussing 2015 and educated people are this angry? Yet someone who says 2015 has to be fair, free AND seen to be so else we court trouble, is being vilified?

If the gladiators here were talking over a table, would anyone be surprised to see them come to violence? Yet we expect that lying, cheating, rigging and\or manipulation will result in smiles in 2015?

I fear what said year will bring!
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 21, 2012
jmaine:

Keep lying to yourself . . .Why are you suddenly ashamed of your man . . . Bad products as usual will always be denounced grin . . .
don't get me wrong, comparing buhari to ebere is like comparing a maybach to a 504 saloon car!
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by jmaine: 12:26pm On May 21, 2012
torkaka:
don't get me wrong, comparing buhari to ebere is like comparing a maybach to a 504 saloon car!

Okay Sir . . .Still doesn't change the fact that he is your man init undecided . .
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by bknight: 12:31pm On May 21, 2012
Kobojunkie:

It is his second year, not first!

Come 29th May cheesy allow him d few days grin

Anyways, GEJ jst isnt it...and from d look of things buhari has lost my vote too! Fresh minds, please?
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 12:32pm On May 21, 2012
bknight:

Come 29th May cheesy allow him d few days grin

Anyways, GEJ jst isnt it...and from d look of things buhari has lost my vote too! Fresh minds,n please?

If you want to be literal, then you say he has been there more than 2 years.

Buhari is definitely not what Nigeria needs(and this is provided we are able to come up with a better crop of candidates, come next election). Otherwise, he might remain the best on the list, given that this administration does not seem ready for what Nigerians are, and there are not many leaders out there who are disconnected from the problems.
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 21, 2012
jmaine:

Okay Sir . . .Still doesn't change the fact that he is your man init undecided . .
in the land of the blind i'll pick the one eyed man until abled people join the race!
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by jmaine: 12:36pm On May 21, 2012
torkaka:
in the land of the blind i'll pick the one eyed man until abled people join the race!

Noted . . . grin . .
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by bknight: 12:42pm On May 21, 2012
Kobojunkie:

If you want to be literal, then you say he has been there more than 2 years.

Buhari is definitely not what Nigeria needs(and this is provided we are able to come up with a better crop of candidates, come next election). [B]Otherwise, he might remain the best on the list,[/B] given that this administration does not seem ready for what Nigerians are.

My fear undecided
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Demdem(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2012

Another retardeed ffool prowling. Who doesn't know that the retardeen is the most cursed president of a nation in human history. Infact Hitler in his days though vicious was focus. Ours is dumb and useless.
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Demdem(m): 2:12pm On May 21, 2012
torkaka:

Don't mind the hopless thing. Aving been brought up with a daily dose of oyel and kai-kai like the retardeen himsel, no good thing can emanate from him and his kind.
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Beaf: 2:18pm On May 21, 2012
I blame the liberal nature of Nigeria that has allowed scum from Cameroon like torkaka to talk crap about our govt, join boko haram and murder innocent Nigerian citizens.

Torkaka, why don't you carry your terrorist arse off to your home country Cameroon? You r3tarded foreign fuckhead?
Only a bas'tard leaves his fathers compound to salivate over belonging to his neighbours family. Go and talk about Paul Biya on a Cameroonian website.

Bas'tard.
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by Demdem(m): 2:21pm On May 21, 2012
TechRev: I pity these GEJ haters. You guys are really wasting your time. GEJ will complete his 4yrs with more than expected performance, and will win come 2015 easily.
You Haters better find work that will make nigeria better. The annoying thing is that you cant see that its a futile attempt trying to sell you product GMB.

Oga, this thread no be for buhari na for the retardeen. I for one don't care if buhari exist for now. No one hates the retardeen, instead what we hate is his dumbness and stupidity towards governance.
I don't share ur optimism at all considering the fact that the retardeen failed miserably as gov of small bayelsa. He has been tested and he failed. I expect nothing else.
Re: Ebere Jonathan: The Curse On Nigeria by PhysicsQED(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2012
Torkaka is Cameroonian? His statements in most threads sound like those of a "middle belter", maybe a Tiv. Although there are Tiv in Cameroon . . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How We Killed US Returnee -kidnap Suspects / Nigerians Face Deadline To Decide On Leaving Cameroon Territory / Obama & Michelle Sit-out At A Restaurant-can Gej And Patience Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.