Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Preparing for GRE - Education (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Preparing for GRE (97138 Views)

University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) / Studying Abroad Made Easy Register For Gre, Sat, Toefl, Gmat / Can I Register For Gre Online As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing for GRE by myforumid3: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2011
@House, Just got TU MS/Ph.D acceptance last nyt with RA funding but with a Prof. whose Research I dont really like(didnt they read ma SOP?), I have written the Dept sha to see if any change can be made as i wudnt want to be paid by a Prof. whose research i'm not interested in, 
Anyway sha,  TexasTech MS(with $1k n nstate tuition scholarship), UTulsa MS/PhD(RA funding) and TU Delft MSc (hope i get faculty scholarshi sha) are now in the bag, hoping and waiting for ma real top schs, OU, UT and TAMU.( i wudnt mind jumping on any of these 3 even if no funding! but i hp it doesnt come to that i.e admit w/o funding or $$ prospect after 1 semester).

leadzeal:

@myforumid

whoa,   abt   TEN   top   schools,    That's   really   impressive   and   ambitious,    All   the   school   u  listed   re   in   my   list,   what   a coincidence.   And   abt  u   applying   to  penn   state,   sorry   i think  i   miscontrue  your   post. Well, am optimistic   all  of u   guys   in this  forum ll   get   in with  funding,    Well i  went thru penn  state  website  yesterday  and it seems   they re   making a claim  of  an   [b]100 percent  guaranted  employment, [/b]wh  is kind of enticing,  My  limit wud b 7 schools   sha. Please do   update the house on recent   happenings and i ll forward my mail to your private mail  on NL ,i hope NL have such service,  Best of luck man ,

@jaxxsmith,
about following each other up, it ll b my pleasure,  I ll  see how i can IM u on NL,  Are  uu considering the new or old gre format,  I intend to have mine late may or early june,  Still contemplating sha,  Anyway, let's get ouselves updated.

about my chioce of top ten schs, research, funding and recruitment were the reasononing behind my 6 sch selection (4 top 4 pet engr schs with TexasTech who stands gud @8-10th positn for yrs now and tu delft in europe), it is gud to be ambitious afterall, doin a top 1 in my class(fed uni) was not beans, my friend ceze n co know this. There is no harm aiming for the top after sweating it out in our useless and stressful institution. If we fail to get the top schs, atleast we lost just our app fee but the results of our trial effort at getting the top is yielding fruits and great ones too. (I'm so happy for my friend ceze esp for the MIT offer cos i recall posting "nor kon catch witch wen these top schs nor give u admission, telling him to take the house' advice n to put in 1/2 safe schs)

"The starting point of all achievement is desire."
Napoleon Hill

for Penn State doin a 100% placement rate, Ask guru like dayokanu or any aggie who went to TAMU and you wud know recruitment or placement rate at texas sch or top 5 pet engr schs is above 100% ( i.e. multiple offers from major multinationals {not service coy like Shlum or halliburton and they get these offers months before graduatn, my findings sha). Even small TexasTech did a 98% placement rate for 2010 spring grad with rem 2% goin on PhD (hp i find the link agn!)
Penn State is great but if they had 300 coys in last career fair exercise, then UT,TAMU Stanford and co shud be hitting 1000s with the major multinational fighting for space. You cant go wrong with that, afterall, they are in texas having the energy capital of the world.   

For research and funding rationale, Take a glimpse of just one of many OU research funding option signed just this Jan. 2011.( over $1.25m for a Shale Gas Simulator design) and u'd understand what i am talking about. Profs in top 5 schs are even rejecting research grant offers cos they dont ve time. I'm def. interested in this project but the Profs said i ve to wait for admit first. So i am keeping ma finger crossed and declaring my faith-filled words! lol,

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-01-ou-shale-gas-reservoir-simulator.html

@leadzeal, what is ur profile like? Are you done with ur studies? whats ur major(Pet engr?) and cpga?
Success to all 2012 applicant with ur gre and app nxt yr, i shall cont to update the house about my progress.
Re: Preparing for GRE by Physicall: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2011
Hey Guys! sry for not posting all this while.I've been an ardent follower of this forum and a fall hopeful.I got a boost last fri with an admit from GATECH into one of the hard sciences with TA attached.Below's an excerpt from the offer

"Congratulations! On behalf of the School of xxxx, I am pleased to inform you
that the departmental graduate committee has approved* your admission to the Ph.D. program
beginning Fall Semester 2011. We have also approved your appointment as a graduate teaching
assistant with a stipend of $23,160 per annum which includes a health insurance supplement. You will
receive a tuition waiver as a full-time graduate student. However, you will be required to pay fees at the
beginning of each semester. These fees are approximately $848 (fall and spring semesters,
respectively) and $654 (summer semester). Beyond the first year, you will be supported on either a fulltime
research assistantship provided by a grant within an individual group or departmental teaching
assistantship. (Note: A vast majority of students are supported on research assistantships beyond their
first year). Support as a Graduate Assistant depends on maintenance of satisfactory academic and
teaching records, and satisfactory research progress toward the Ph.D"

I'v till april to accept the offer so I'm taking my time as I'm expecting offers from other schs as well.What do you guys think about this?
Re: Preparing for GRE by jaxxsmith: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2011
@Physicall
Great offer indeed. You couldn't have asked for more. As you said, it's critical that you wait for the other admissions (hopefully with TA, RA and others of that ilk ) before you make your decision.
Again, I wish to inquire if you already had an M.Sc
Congratulations on your landing such an impressive feat
Re: Preparing for GRE by myforumid3: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2011
After watching OU's MPGE video, u may consider making them ur top choice for MS/PhD in pet engr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk288wirHYU

Physicall:

Hey Guys! sry for not posting all this while.I've been an ardent follower of this forum and a fall hopeful.I got a boost last fri with an admit from GATECH into one of the hard sciences with TA attached.Below's an excerpt from the offer

"Congratulations! On behalf of the School of xxxx, I am pleased to inform you
that the departmental graduate committee has approved* your admission to the Ph.D. program
beginning Fall Semester 2011. We have also approved your appointment as a graduate teaching
assistant with a stipend of $23,160 per annum which includes a health insurance supplement. You will
receive a tuition waiver as a full-time graduate student. However, you will be required to pay fees at the
beginning of each semester. These fees are approximately $848 (fall and spring semesters,
respectively) and $654 (summer semester). Beyond the first year, you will be supported on either a fulltime
research assistantship provided by a grant within an individual group or departmental teaching
assistantship. (Note: A vast majority of students are supported on research assistantships beyond their
first year). Support as a Graduate Assistant depends on maintenance of satisfactory academic and
teaching records, and satisfactory research progress toward the Ph.D"

I'v till april to accept the offer so I'm taking my time as I'm expecting offers from other schs as well.What do you guys think about this?
Congrats bro.
GATECH is a great sch. great offer too. Just wait for the other schs, tho, that cud deprive other people's chances.
Success bro. What course and what are the other schs?
Re: Preparing for GRE by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2011
@myforumid,

whoa, congrates on those offers, my intuition never fails, have always had this notch that the caliber of people here are good to go and can match any person across the globe, once more congrates and still keep ur fingers crossed,there is still more to come and even better,

About my profile, well, the only set back is the cgpa, here goes nothing,
cgpa- 3.62/5 (last two yrs cgpa-4.34, placed 4th in a class of 115) --- well,u may say we re so lackadiasical, grin
Got a fed scholarship( among only 90 nigerians)
Have 2 national published paper and expecting to present a paper in far asian later this year( God willing(isha allah))
been to one international conference in the USA (was sponsored by SPEI)
Held a lot of positions in school, don't want to go into that, but from V.p to president to barrister), yes,u can say am a politician grin
good programming skills.

that's it, the cgpa thing always break my heart, But i want to use the gre to make up for lost time,
Re: Preparing for GRE by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2011
course: petr/gas engr. (gas optn)
Re: Preparing for GRE by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2011
fed sch,
Re: Preparing for GRE by myforumid3: 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2011
leadzeal:

course: petr/gas engr. (gas optn)

leadzeal:

@myforumid,

whoa, congrates on those offers, my intuition never fails, have always had this notch that the caliber of people here are good to go and can match any person across the globe, once more congrates and still keep your fingers crossed,there is still more to come and even better,

About my profile, well, the only set back is the cgpa, here goes nothing,
cgpa- 3.62/5 (last two yrs cgpa-4.34, placed 4th in a class of 115) --- well,u may say we re so lackadiasical, grin
Got a fed scholarship( among only 90 nigerians)
Have 2 national published paper and expecting to present a paper in far asian later this year( God willing(isha allah))
been to one international conference in the USA (was sponsored by SPEI)
Held a lot of positions in school, don't want to go into that, but from V.p to president to barrister), yes,u can say am a politician grin
good programming skills.

that's it, the cgpa thing always break my heart, But i want to use the gre to make up for lost time,

Trust me, with a great gre alongside ur plenty nat n intl publicatn, u shudnt worry abt ur cgpa, perhaps, the sch over der likes to c grt cgpa but they also concerntrate on the last 2 yrs n u did awesomely great.

i was also involved in the SPE Politics (missed being d presido by fate& d Students paper contest for 3 yrs, @PTI,Uniben n Akwa Ibom(didnt take 1st sha to fly to usa) but with ur profile esp. the spe thing, i may be able to guess ur sch n we may ve met if u hail from sec 103. Am i right? Are u a male/female? halla me on ma fake mail ad--- ghummer365@gmail.com n i shall write u back from my real ad.Ok!

I stated my spe papers on ma cv n as research on ma SOP, so i guess it may ve helped.
Re: Preparing for GRE by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2011
@myforumid
hmmm, small world, ;

I think we cld ve meet, have sent u a mail sha and i did describe myself, hope we can reminiscence how we met? mayb pti or benin,

is good to see 103 doin well, am gingered grin
Re: Preparing for GRE by myforumid3: 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2011
@leadzeal
sent u an elaborate mail but it didnt go from my mobile, so i ve sent a shorter one. hp u got it?
Re: Preparing for GRE by cezeozue: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2011
Big congrats to physicall and myforumid.

@physicall: gatech is a really good and highly-ranked school in technology. Its a great offer you got there.

@myforumid: lol @ witch catching me. Thank God we didn't get to that point. Make we dey find the funding sha. About your Tulsa offer with RA, isn't a bird in hand worth 2 in the bush? Let's be watching how things turn out sha. We go really plan our yankee trip at you-know-where
Re: Preparing for GRE by magnamos: 10:22am On Feb 28, 2011
WOW ! ! ! ! ! !

I'm very very appreciative of all your pleasant complimentary greetings,
It's so exciting to see all the men that started in this journey of graduate studies now reaping so many juicy results,

Guys, I need your urgent advice. As you are well aware, I got the MIST for a masters in mechanical engineering with FULL funding and more.
I also got TTU, masters in petroleum engineering as well with a $1000 scholarship and a in-state tuition grant.

Sincerely, I'd appreciate your honest advice on which offer you consider I should pick up,

I have accepted the MIST offer although TTU are yet to send me a mail from their graduate office to confirm my acceptance (I think that's quite unusual though, )

@myforumid3, have you gotten a mail from the graduate office asking for your confirmation to process the I-20, if you have, pls kindly advise on what you think I should do,

Infact right now, I'm quite uncertain, the offers seem like the best of both worlds to me now,

Thanks for your continuous contributions
Cheers
Re: Preparing for GRE by cezeozue: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2011
@magnamos: Are you still waiting on any more applications?
Re: Preparing for GRE by magnamos: 10:49am On Feb 28, 2011
@cezeozue, thanks for your response.

Yeah, I am still expecting University of Houston and Louisiana State University both for masters in Petroleum Engineering. The issue is that both of them have very late response time which fall around May before they are going to give me their application decision although in comparison to TTU, I think they don't stand close so I'd settle with this if it were to be my final take, but like I state earlier, I'm perplexed but it feels good to be than perturbed by none, grin
Once again, thank you for your response.
Re: Preparing for GRE by cezeozue: 10:52am On Feb 28, 2011
Since you are seriously considering the TTU offer, then you don't have a problem making up the rest of the fees?
Re: Preparing for GRE by magnamos: 11:09am On Feb 28, 2011
Okay, let me state what I actually have as my master plan,

I'd go to MIST for the Masters in Mechanical Engineering, they are giving a reasonable stipend so I reckon I can save up some good amount I can use to further my studies in the US for a masters in Petroleum Engineering.
Furthermore, MIST (although I don't know the extent of this information) stated on their website that they are in collaboration with University of Texas, Austin which is obviously rated as one of the best petroleum engineering graduate program globally. I reckon I'd be able to get good reference or at least a good recommendation to study for another Masters or a PHd in Petroleum Engineering there or at least any good university in the US since GRE is valid for 5 years.
At the end of the day, if all works according to my plan by God's grace, I'd have a very good establishment and link to both the Asian and American market.

I don't know if TTU would accept for me to defer my admission, I reckon the chances of that might be slim though.
So what do you think? smiley
Re: Preparing for GRE by myforumid3: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2011
magnamos:

WOW ! ! ! ! ! !

I'm very very appreciative of all your pleasant complimentary greetings,
It's so exciting to see all the men that started in this journey of graduate studies now reaping so many juicy results,

Guys, I need your urgent advice. As you are well aware, I got the MIST for a masters in mechanical engineering with FULL funding and more.
I also got TTU, masters in petroleum engineering as well with a $1000 scholarship and a in-state tuition grant.

Sincerely, I'd appreciate your honest advice on which offer you consider I should pick up,

I have accepted the MIST offer although TTU are yet to send me a mail from their graduate office to confirm my acceptance (I think that's quite unusual though, )

@myforumid3, have you gotten a mail from the graduate office asking for your confirmation to process the I-20, if you have, pls kindly advise on what you think I should do,

Infact right now, I'm quite uncertain, the offers seem like the best of both worlds to me now,

Thanks for your continuous contributions
Cheers

Congrats bro for ur MIST and TTU offer.
I got TTU offer and yes, the Adm office has since replied me about rem fees requirement (after removing scholarship n calc rem instate tuition for 1yr and 1-20 processing stuff, so I am good to go, if I finally decide on goin there by March 1, tho i plan writing them to appeal for ext.

I'm surprised they ve not replied you, did u write them why you ve not heard from the adm/grad office? maybe u ve already made up ur mind about the MIST where u wont ve to pay anything,

MIST is a great sch but the decision to go to the States where there are uncountable opportunities esp. if you did a master in pet engr. I'd def. think twice before accepting MIST, money or stipend of how much shud not be everything in the world.

from mech engr to pet engr, hmmmmmmmmm. You shud be very grateful TTU gave you adm and now you are in a positin whhere you are/ve deciding/ed to throw them away . I heard they are a great sch with 98% placement rate for their last yr graduates.

Is it possible TTU regretted giving you admit? or MIST offer acceptance by you triggered a reaction? just cant figure out y sha, let us know whats up with you,
but bro, you cant compare the States education and economy to anywhere else not even MIST that started 2yrs ago,

Wud ur getting a pet engr master degree and a likely $85k pay after 16-18months not take care of MIST stipend savings? Think well sha before throwing away TTU offer, as these pet engr schs dont give offers easily esp. not to non-pet engr students like you or did you do a first class?
Re: Preparing for GRE by myforumid3: 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2011
March 31st, not march 1.
Re: Preparing for GRE by magnamos: 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2011
@myforumid3,

March 1st, shocked shocked shocked , OMG, That's tomorrow, please do you have a number I can call in the graduate admissions office because the man "Joan Blackmon" that I usually communicate with isn't available according to his automated reply.

Do you think it's possible to defer my admission in TTU?
Re: Preparing for GRE by tabarity: 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2011
magnamos:

Congratulations man. Regarding which one to choose, I think you should go with your mind. The truth is that we can only offer you some words of advice, but you don't have to go with any. It's all about you, your life and what your heart desires are.

magnamos:

Okay, let me state what I actually have as my master plan,

I'd go to MIST for the Masters in Mechanical Engineering, they are giving a reasonable stipend so I reckon I can save up some good amount I can use to further my studies in the US for a masters  in Petroleum Engineering.
Furthermore, MIST (although I don't know the extent of this information) stated on their website that they are in collaboration with University of Texas, Austin which is obviously rated as one of the best petroleum engineering graduate program globally. I reckon I'd be able to get good reference or at least a good recommendation to study for another Masters or a PHd in Petroleum Engineering there or at least any good university in the US since GRE is valid for 5 years.
At the end of the day, if all works according to my plan by God's grace, I'd have a very good establishment and link to both the Asian and American market.

I don't know if TTU would accept for me to defer my admission,  I reckon the chances of that might be slim though.
So what do you think?  smiley

Why would you want to do that? Why do you have to commit some years of the 'prime' moments of your life into a course you will not need afterall? Besides the waste of time, I don't think any University will allow a deferment of admission/enrollment for more than a year (even for nationals). And as far as I know, MIST programmes do not take less than 2 years to complete (except you are planning to drop out midway, which equally will not make much sense), because, as an overall consequence, your integrity (as well as other ambitious Naijas) might be negatively affected.
Furthermore, if I may ask, why will you need a PhD in petroleum engineering? If what you want is to, asap, be in a vantage position to be able to effortlessly 'milk the the oil and gas cow for $$$' (which is what I can predict), then you won't need a PhD. I'll advise you to focus straight on your life goals. Thread the beeline and do not follow serpentine and unnecessarily longer (and darker) routes. You might get lost in the process and eventually either arrive at your desired destination late (after all the actions have ended) or unfortunately find yourself in your starting position.
Re: Preparing for GRE by myforumid3: 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2011
tabarity:

Congratulations man. Regarding which one to choose, I think you should go with your mind. The truth is that we can only offer you some words of advice, but you don't have to go with any. It's all about you, your life and what your heart desires are.

Why would you want to do that? Why do you have to commit some years of the 'prime' moments of your life into a course you will not need afterall? Besides the waste of time, I don't think any University will allow a deferment of admission/enrollment for more than a year (even for nationals). And as far as I know, MIST programmes do not take less than 2 years to complete (except you are planning to drop out midway, which equally will not make much sense), because, as an overall consequence, your integrity (as well as other ambitious Naijas) might be negatively affected.
Furthermore, if I may ask, why will you need a PhD in petroleum engineering? If what you want is to, asap, be in a vantage position to be able to effortlessly 'milk the the oil and gas cow for $$$' (which is what I can predict), then you won't need a PhD. I'll advise you to focus straight on your life goals. Thread the beeline and do not follow serpentine and unnecessarily longer (and darker) routes. You might get lost in the process and eventually either arrive at your desired destination late (after all the actions have ended) or unfortunately find yourself in your starting position.

Great Advice my friend, you ve spoken well. The decision is his to make, not us.
Re: Preparing for GRE by magnamos: 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2011
Thank you for your advice, I do realise it's all my decision to make at the end. I just wanted your candid opinions. Once again I do appreciate.
Cheers
Re: Preparing for GRE by OjoOmoyen: 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2011
But aren't there courses in the UK or other countries which you can do without the need for GRE? I'm just asking cause it all seems so complex, and i dont hink getting into Universities should be so long, dont think UK Unis require such tests, and they have good schools in oil and gas related fields, e.g in Dundee and Aberdeen, what do you think?
Re: Preparing for GRE by tabarity: 3:26am On Mar 01, 2011
^^Yes, you are right. But the point is there much better funding opportunities in the US than in the UK (at the Masters level). Imperial, RGU, Aberdeen and HWU are all great schools to study petroleum. A good degree form any of them will stand shoulder to shoulder in the industry with some of the best from the US.
However, while it is possible to get your degree free of charge from the US, it is very very uncommon to get a masters degree from the UK without pouring out your savings or going through PTDF/ESSO etc.
Re: Preparing for GRE by myforumid3: 11:02am On Mar 01, 2011
Ojo.Omoyen:

But aren't there courses in the UK or other countries which you can do without the need for GRE? I'm just asking cause it all seems so complex, and i dont hink getting into Universities should be so long, dont think UK Unis require such tests, and they have good schools in oil and gas related fields, e.g in Dundee and Aberdeen, what do you think?

@ojo.omoyen, did u finish from uport, do ur serve at warri (an oil service firm)? are u light in complexion? we may know somewhere sha
for ur ??s, you cud be shelling out over N6m from ur pocket doin a 1yr master in the uk, afterwhich u may not get a job cos there aren't much oil coys in the uk even in europe esp Norway.

But get across the US embassy with N3-4m and ur GRE plus other documentations, and you cud end up not spending up to 50% of that amount in the States cos of funding opportunities(fellowship,TA/RA,Scholarship etc), perhaps, the placement rate for most pet engr schs in the US is near 100%. My senoirs there had offers before grad.

I also know 3 guys who went to the UK, coventry, heriot watt and robert gordon and only one of them recently found a job. Two coughed out N6-7m each while the third one who got a job was on ptdf. So save ur sef the wahala n prep for the gre/toefl. others made it, so y cant you,

Dont even look at ur low CGPA and be afraid of the exam, ok! esp. if u finished from Up
Re: Preparing for GRE by myforumid3: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2011
perhaps what can someone learn in a rush-rush 1yr uk masters(M.Eng)?, UK schs just want our oil money.
UK pet engr schs are meant for Industry men, not fresh grad that didnt learn anything here in 9ja!
Imagine the guys that finished from robert gordon and heriot watt, they cudnt even use Schlumber's Eclipse or Petrel, N6m wasted! and Graduate my y.a.n.s.h.

I can only go there on govt scholarship!, if my dad has the N6m to spend, i ve a 1001 investment i cud do with it.
Re: Preparing for GRE by myforumid3: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2011
except norway, not esp.
Re: Preparing for GRE by OjoOmoyen: 11:42am On Mar 01, 2011
great points sirs, i guess its valid in a specialised area like petroleum engineering. Does anyone have any idea of a website where i can do a course/country search?
Re: Preparing for GRE by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 01, 2011
i totally consent to what myforumid said, spending ur personal 'hard' earned for uk schools is like banking in bear bear bank as my colleagues wud put it. I know graduate from uk universities who re stilll yet to land a job ,they usually lament they cld've gone to usa or even canada,since the gas industry is hot cake there. Well evry body has his/her opinion, but trust me, north america is auspicious in terms of opportunity.

My two cent.
Re: Preparing for GRE by neroflick(m): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2011
myforumid3:

@ojo.omoyen, did u finish from uport, do your serve at warri (an oil service firm)? are u light in complexion? we may know somewhere sha
for your ??s, you cud be shelling out over N6m from your pocket doin a 1yr master in the uk, afterwhich u may not get a job cos there aren't much oil coys in the uk even in europe esp Norway.

But get across the US embassy with N3-4m and your GRE plus other documentations, and you cud end up not spending up to 50% of that amount in the States cos of funding opportunities(fellowship,TA/RA,Scholarship etc), perhaps, the placement rate for most pet engr schs in the US is near 100%. My senoirs there had offers before grad.

I also know 3 guys who went to the UK, coventry, heriot watt and robert gordon and only one of them recently found a job. Two coughed out N6-7m each while the third one who got a job was on ptdf. So save your sef the wahala n prep for the gre/toefl. others made it, so y cant you,

Dont even look at your low CGPA and be afraid of the exam, ok! esp. if u finished from Up

@myforumid3, did u finish from Uniport?
Re: Preparing for GRE by myforumid3: 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2011
neroflick:

@myforumid3, did u finish from Uniport?

nah, just had some friends there one time or so. y did u ask?
Re: Preparing for GRE by cezeozue: 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2011
Rejection 1: Princeton

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (44) (Reply)

Top 10 Cheapest Universities In Nigeria. / Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) / N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.