Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? (12173 Views)

What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? / Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! / What Is The Right Age To Start School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by abiki(f): 1:52am On May 24, 2012
Murphy7h4: She dosnt said it was a mistake[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
grin grin grin grin. Choi. Na wah for english o. Na by force?
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by toygod2: 2:33am On May 24, 2012
[s]Murphy7h4: She dosnt said it was a mistake[/s]
Abeg,make una free murphy now...........hm na English Teacher o
AUTHOR OF THIS POPULAR BOOK HMMMMM?? i cant rememba for now grin grin grin
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by dasparrow: 3:23am On May 24, 2012
bella41: my dear kids will always survive even in the worst conditions
if i survived from my parents every other kids will

Yes, they will but why would anyone who is not wicked, selfish, self centered and conceited intentionally bring kids into this world just to suffer if they can't provide a good life for the kids? My parents did the same and if not for the love of Christ in me, I would have turned my back at them now that I am an adult because they did me a disfavour of bringing me into this cold, wicked world to suffer and I have been through hell and back. Nonetheless, I give God and His son Jesus Christ thanks for never forsaking me.
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by toshmann(m): 4:11am On May 24, 2012
the right best time to have a child for a woman is between 18-24yrs

a man should try to have a child before 40yrs but even beyond that a man can always have kids anytime wink
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by queensmith: 4:37am On May 24, 2012
dasparrow:

Yes, they will but why would anyone who is not wicked, selfish, self centered and conceited intentionally bring kids into this world just to suffer if they can't provide a good life for the kids? My parents did the same and if not for the love of Christ in me, I would have turned my back at them now that I am an adult because they did me a disfavour of bringing me into this cold, wicked world to suffer and I have been through hell and back. Nonetheless, I give God and His son Jesus Christ thanks for never forsaking me.

God bless you! I'm actually amazed that people really believe that. they think children are toys kmt. If I ran the world people will take exams before the have children. Wouldn't want mine to be exposed to such coonery.
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by cigie(m): 7:50am On May 24, 2012
youngman be careful and think it twice before you choose to use your device lest you have rain drops falling from your eyes. If you arent ready then dont give in to your babe's demand.
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by PHIPEX(m): 7:55am On May 24, 2012
shymmex:

You don't need to get married to have a baby.. Marriage isn't a must for everyone.

Are u by anyway related to 2Face?...am just asking. Wedding is not all about "White Wedding", there is also a traditional wedding and whoever you call your GirlFriend is not yet a wife.
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Lisa1: 8:31am On May 24, 2012
achi4u: am legaly married and perform all the performable.
But come o!,u seems not to understand____my simply statment.
Anyway like what @akin33 just said. "...our economy baaad o"
BUMP[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by blackis(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2012
In my opinion I would say this, if you love someone enough to consider having a family with then
marriage is a good place to start my brother. What is worth doing at all is worth doing well.
The choice to want to bring a life into this world is NOT a thing to be considered lightly,
it is a huge responsibility. You MUST be ready emotionally, financially, physically etc.
You will learn to be more selfless and give a greater consideration to the needs of your
child, cultivate patience as a virtue, abound in love and basically be responsible for
nurturing him/her to GREATNESS physically, emotionally, spiritually and educationally.

In all these, you will have to love and care for yourself and wifey too. In essence,
having a family and raising a child and equipping him/her with the necessary things
of life might quite frankly be the first true test of being a man. grin I will be
deceiving you if I say it would be a smooth sail all the way but I can tell you
one thing - It is possible and well worth the effort. So pls think it through!!

To answer your question - I will assume you mean the appropriate time, right?
Once you are ready and capable of fulfilling the above stated responsibilities,
you should do fine.

1 Like

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Victorjoseph(m): 9:35am On May 24, 2012
In this naija now adays if you no get money you are notin in this life.So guys wat i can say to this is that,if you are fully assured that you have the money to finance yourself and your girlfrnd no problem at all _you can simply go ahead and get her pregnanted
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by kelly22real(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2012
God make a way were there is no WAY, and with God all things are POSSIBLE.

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by cold(m): 10:37am On May 24, 2012
@Op she wants a baby,give her a baby,simple as.I remember when I was serving,my beautiful Corper girlfriend wanted a baby but I declined on the grounds that I wasn't ready at the time.11 yrs on I wished I had succumbed to her demands.Don't end up regretting like me,give am belle sharp sharp that would even be an incentive to work harder.My 2 cents
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by kelly22real(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2012
Pls Friends am writing a project, I need a project topic with materials on library science? some body help
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by greedie1(f): 10:51am On May 24, 2012
D ryt tym ll be wen u r ready to shoulder d responsibilities of fatherhood, dt means always bein der 4 ur child....d reasonable tin ll be to marry ur gf first. Dt way u guys ll always be together. Or do u wanna ve kids wit ha now nd den l8r part ways? Wt ll be d faith of ur kids wen der parents are not together nd probably bitter towards each oda... Always tink abt d kids first. Children function best wen dey ve d love of der parents nd wen der parents love each oda
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by safarigirl(f): 11:33am On May 24, 2012
Why should OP be having sexual intercourse and impregnating someone when he knows he's not ready? If he doesn't want to marry her, she can give the child up for adoption if she can't be a single parent, shikena!. @23, she ought to be having her second child, earlier the better. Child birth 30 and above could increase the risk of breast cancer for women. And some are even insinuating abortion, irresponsibility in action.
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Chizzybenjamin(m): 1:24pm On May 24, 2012
@ OP,
Many pple wud say wat they wanna say but ur own conviction matters a lot, so dats what I wud b focusing on,Making u undastand d right conviction.
1.Marriage is an institution ordained by God not by man nor religion or by culture, so it can never ever be outdated(till rapture) thus it getting outdated or beaing an old school is a wrong comprehension.
2.Proverbs states clearly that "whoever finds a wife has found a good thing and has obtained favour from God" This means a bond with any woman by a man wud b blessed(u had better b sure of the woman cos d blessing wud also work on a wrong woman grin)

Asides the above everyother is a fallacy,cos dey r d basic foundation.

Now about that child,the basic blessing bestowed on a child asides the naming is the dedication,which is done mostly in church.The dedication is very useful and is symbolic in the spirit realms as it means u r giving or returning the gift from God back to him n thus d Child is now his biz n not yours,U r jst a keeper.Be informed that God himself DEMANDED for this to be done when he was stating how the first fruits should be given.(Not having na child blessed by the church really tells into the childs future).

And its not advisable to dedicate a child to God when u refused to get married,its like robbing a bank to give thanksgiving(This does not in anyway mean it cannot be done,approach your Pastor n get the options n remedies as d case may be)

Do all this practically n u wud have a blissful life,den dnt worry abt the time for a kid or abt money either.GEJ's mum was so poor to take care of him dat he wore no shoes,what is he today? So bringing a child up isnt dependent solely on money.
About ur age,well that has never been a factor,just ask God for wisdom n dats all.
I was married at your wife's age n had my 1st kid a year before your present age,yet I command a prosperous n very successful home even w a 2nd child n am not yet 28.

My final note wud be" There is a way that seemeth right to a man,but the end is destruction" so choose wisely.
God bless you mightily

1 Like

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by kinguwem: 6:57pm On May 24, 2012
The best time for a woman to have babies is between the ages of 20 - 30 years. For a man, the best time is between 25 - 45 years. Medical complications such as diabetes, hypertension and congenital anomalies are not very common at these ages. The other factors are psycho-social maturity and economic stability. Whether a person should be married or not before having a child depends on his/her religious and cultural values.
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Gueke(m): 11:26am On May 25, 2012
To raise a child involves many things including the security,comfort and love a family provides that's why you need to raise a child only in marriage.The fact that mistakes do happen and people have bad experiences such as divorce,unwanted pregnancy with kids involves etc doesn't mean that should be the norm.Iam a mother/wife and I know the responsibilities of child raising puts upon you as an individual and I can tell you its not for lovers or mere relationship.It is for people recognized by the society as man and wife.
You and your girl friend should think of having a good source of income,marry,have a future path,be ready for sleepless nights of rocking and compulsory play with your baby,happy family smiles,love and peace.
Note:On no account should childish love make you to spoil your future
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by johnglo2(m): 11:34am On May 25, 2012
Murphy7h4: She dosnt said it was a mistake[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
kissmy goodness,this person must be a true boko haramist.

' Nairalanders' be careful.That is english at owner's risk.
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by daviesmania(m): 1:55pm On May 25, 2012
De question is, do u wear condom all de tym ur having sexx or wey els does all de spermms go to? If not 4 childs' production.
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by NAJALYN: 5:28pm On May 25, 2012
How can you be talking about having a baby when you are not married. I bet you are stil schooling, & not even financially bouyant. Well go ahead & have as many as you like & send them to mum & dad to help you care for them.
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by smartmom(f): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2012
toshmann: the right best time to have a child for a woman is between 18-24yrs

a man should try to have a child before 40yrs but even beyond that a man can always have kids anytime wink
Not very feasible if the woman or girl has to finish getting a proper education(most 18 yr olds are still in school) and then they begin to get some sort of employment. As for the men, its been known that old men should NOT father babies for the risk of birthing retarded babies o! so dont wait too loooong guys!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures / Breasts, Hips And Butts Enlargement / Help, My Son Has Refused To Develope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.