Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? (12169 Views)

What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? / Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! / What Is The Right Age To Start School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 23, 2012
queensmith:
o what happened to all your culture and religion? Such a hypocrite.

I have NEVER been a religion monger - and my culture doesn't preach marriage before kids...

Heck, my parents just got married 5years ago after being together for more than 30years...

With the divorce madness going on now, why get married in the first place - if you know you will get divorced one day?

And what happened to religious people getting divorced at an alarming rate nowadays?

What happened to: "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain?" Yet they make vows about "TILL DEATH DO US PART" in the presence of God - and still get divorced... Most religious people are walking contradiction of their belief system.

PS, I'm not an atheist!! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by queensmith: 5:15pm On May 23, 2012
shymmex:

I have NEVER been a religion monger - and my culture doesn't preach marriage before kids...
D

ehn? Chat rubbish! in yoruba culture you can't even SLEEP with a woman before marrying her! Talkless of get her pregnant!
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 23, 2012
akin33: I can see that many are still boys here. They can nt gv definate ans to a simple Qus. Now, child pschology has shown that a boy child libido start to function at age 11. A girl start mestruat at 12. A boy of 14-15 can inpregnate girl of 12. Both boy and girl that have click 18 is adult. It is advisable 4 a girl to start child bearing from 17 and a guy of 23-25 to be a father but our economy is bad enough that at 28 u are still searching 4 job.
thanx. Wisdom is sometin everyone shud pray to be blessed with.
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 23, 2012
queensmith:
ehn? Chat rubbish! in yoruba culture you can't even SLEEP with a woman before marrying her! Talkless of get her pregnant!

I don't know what Yoruba culture you know about, but the one I know allows the woman to stay with the man - once they have done the usual "introduction." Which means, the families of the two people involved have met.. I don't think Yoruba people believe in white wedding, but I may be wrong.
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 23, 2012
Medically speaking, before or at age 33 is the ideal time.

Nigerian-ly speaking, before age 27 is the ideal time. Oh mehn, busy bodies go run mouth o. "Ko ti bii omo, i lo n se?" "She is barren" bla bla bla.
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 23, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Medically speaking, before or at age 33 is the ideal time.

Nigerian-ly speaking, before age 27 is the ideal time. Oh mehn, busy bodies go run mouth o. "Ko ti bii omo, i lo n se?" "She is barren" bla bla bla.

So, when are you dropping your seed? grin

I'll like to come to the christening to munch some proper Ekiti pounded yam, and egusi soup. grin cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 23, 2012
shymmex:

So, when are you dropping your seed? grin

I'll like to come to the christening to munch some proper Ekiti pounded yam, and egusi soup. grin cheesy cool

I'm actually a nursing mother now, if anyone cares to know.
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by achi4u(m): 5:49pm On May 23, 2012
shymmex:

I don't know what Yoruba culture you know about, but the one I know allows the woman to stay with the man - once they have done the usual "introduction." Which means, the families of the two people involved have met.. I don't think Yoruba people believe in white wedding, but I may be wrong.
biko!,chairman dis kids are not going to pay you for tutoring.
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 23, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Chai, that's another Ekiti Ph.D holder in the making. grin

I just hope he/she isn't as troublesome as her mum. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 23, 2012
achi4u: biko!,chairman dis kids are not going to pay you for tutoring.

Nwanne, naija people like free stuff. cool
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 23, 2012
shymmex:

Chai, that's another Ekiti Ph.D holder in the making. grin

I just hope he/she isn't as troublesome as her mum. lipsrsealed

grin
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by armyofone(m): 6:04pm On May 23, 2012
girl, congratulation!!! cheesy. you didn't iv Omoge to the naming to come wack some real ewa ati rice, iyan ati elegusi eh?
i know you will be a doting mom wink

*Ileke-IdI:

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 23, 2012
armyofone: girl, congratulation!!! cheesy. you didn't iv Omoge to the naming to come wack some real ewa ati rice, iyan ati elegusi eh?
i know you will be a doting mom wink

Omoge, ere ni mo n se jare lol. grin You know you'd have been the first one I IV tongue
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by dayokanu(m): 6:10pm On May 23, 2012
Whenever prick begin dey strong
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 23, 2012
dayokanu: Whenever prick begin dey strong

armyofone, is dayo stalking you again? na wa o,dayo, the girl is not ready for pikin o grin
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by queensmith: 6:43pm On May 23, 2012
shymmex:

I didnt know there were different yoruba cultures? Maybe you are speaking of the one in brazil. A woman cannot live with a man until they have done the full blown wedding according to the traditions and he has been handed the bride by her family. Thats how it works.
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by armyofone(m): 6:56pm On May 23, 2012
lol, girl i have told him eions ago to join West Point before i can give him eyes sef
see me o grin .

*Ileke-IdI:

armyofone, is dayo stalking you again? na wa o,dayo, the girl is not ready for pikin o grin
[quote author=*Ileke-IdI]
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by dayokanu(m): 7:14pm On May 23, 2012
armyofone: lol, girl i have told him eions ago to join West Point before i can give him eyes sef
see me o grin .

Westpoint for wetin?
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by purpinkx(m): 7:19pm On May 23, 2012
Another Okija: For girls = As soon as blood starts dripping out of your coochie

For Boys = As soon as you can impregnate a girl..

For Boys = As soon as you start urinating Okra
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by henrychubayo: 7:31pm On May 23, 2012
My advice. Get married first but plz May i first ask where you are and which nationality your gf is from? If you are in south africa and the girl a south african, o boy are in a hot soup. South africans can never get married unless they first had a child. Its sounds funny right but its true. Ask any guy who has been here for some time. In 9ja, if you are single and had a child, your own is finished but in south africa, if a girl 18 years+ and never had a child, you will be taken as an outcast especially by your own family members including father and mother because you are not a real woman according to them. The govt even encourage them by paying you when you have a child until the child is 18 years. I was with one girl in a joint here when i arrive newly and i ask her how many kids she have (its difficult to see a girl who has not giving birth in her fathers house. So obviously she has and i want to know how many), she said that she had 1 but she can make 1 for me and very serious as she said it but as a 9ja with a different culture, i said not now. They favor exactly what 9ja reject. If she is from south, just marry her plz to avoid her getting it from outside because of family pressure.
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by henrychubayo: 7:32pm On May 23, 2012
My advice. Get married first but plz May i first ask where you are and which nationality your gf is from? If you are in south africa and the girl a south african, o boy are in a hot soup. South africans can never get married unless they first had a child. Its sounds funny right but its true. Ask any guy who has been here for some time. In 9ja, if you are single and had a child, your own is finished but in south africa, if a girl 18 years+ and never had a child, you will be taken as an outcast especially by your own family members including father and mother because you are not a real woman according to them. The govt even encourage them by paying you when you have a child until the child is 18 years. I was with one girl in a joint here when i arrive newly and i ask her how many kids she have (its difficult to see a girl who has not giving birth in her fathers house. So obviously she has and i want to know how many), she said that she had 1 but she can make 1 for me and very serious as she said it but as a 9ja with a different culture, i said not now. They favor exactly what 9ja reject. If she is from south, just marry her plz to avoid her getting it from outside because of family pressure.
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by Princessaleeza: 7:46pm On May 23, 2012
Dats d rite decision u wanted 2 take,plan very well b4 bringin babies 2 d world,cos she ll later complain if u dont av money 2 take care of her.

1 Like

Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by niyitogun(m): 8:21pm On May 23, 2012
A woman produces her best eggs btw d age of 18-22, and advisably shld hv completed her family size by d age of 35 to reduce risk of congenital malformations...medically speaking.
However due to economic situation in ds part of d world most young peeps are not "financially indepent" as such. I think this is a crucial point bro, ur child needs d best u can provide for him/her, paradventure she requires surgery to deliver d baby can u handle it financially and lots of unforseen things...plus my man ur obviously not ready from d tone of ur statement so I advise u do watever makes u happy too not jst her...talk her thru and make her see reasons.
Plus food for tot...be sure she's not already pregnant nw and wants d child to be urs...jst wondering, why d sudden rush.
All d best in ur decision
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by member479760: 8:29pm On May 23, 2012
even at 50 you will never ready, get what ever you wanna get right now then you continue struggling.
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by mamagee3(f): 8:43pm On May 23, 2012
The right age to have a child would be after marriage.
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by zeefever: 9:24pm On May 23, 2012
I think 11yrs is ideal for girls and 13yrs for boys. That way,you may be lucky to see your children,grandchildren,great grand children & great great grand children.
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by TerryCarr(m): 9:27pm On May 23, 2012
I say 20 but you should only have a child if can afford it wink
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by bayooz(m): 9:58pm On May 23, 2012
Biologically speaking, it is recommended that a woman should (marry?) and have children between age 20 and 40. This is when she can produce healthy eggs, carry pregnancy with low risk and bear healthy children. However, a strong complimentary factor is that the couple to be should have stable means of income to mitigate various socio-economic challenges. This may greatly affect the emotional and mental stability of these players.
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by olyivy(f): 10:11pm On May 23, 2012
bayooz: Biologically speaking, it is recommended that a woman should (marry?) and have children between age 20 and 40. This is when she can produce healthy eggs, carry pregnancy with low risk and bear healthy children. However, a strong complimentary factor is that the couple to be should have stable means of income to mitigate various socio-economic challenges. This may greatly affect the emotional and mental stability of these players.
Ol boy are you wishing them imbeciles?
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by rubi96(f): 10:16pm On May 23, 2012
@poster how do you know the babe won't be asking for marriage after having the baby?
Re: What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? by bella41(f): 10:22pm On May 23, 2012
my dear kids will always survive even in the worst conditions
if i survived from my parents every other kids will
luckgames:

How soon will everything be in place?
If I have to do it all over again, I will have kids at 30yr
If you have your kids early, they will graduate from college by the time you are about 46yrs
There will be challenges
Does your wife work or have a trade?
You will need the two incomes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures / Help, My Son Has Refused To Develope / Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.