Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1734339 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by edewor1991: 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
sorry for late response.
ur traveling date must be within 90days for Visa sir.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Starks: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
sorry guys I know I shouldn't ask
this question here but I guess a lot of people here have ideas regarding travelling/ visa requirements. OK ..I'm thinking of going to see my friend in Finland and I was thinking he should send an iv for me, he told me I can get an entry for 30 days without a visa.
is it really true pls I want someone to enlighten me or shade more light on it, I need an urgent response thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jaybnjamin(m): 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
Plz house. I really needed to ask this question, I'm sorry if what I'm about to ask has already been treated by the gurus in the house.
Plz, for someone that ones to relocate to S. A majorly for green pasture and to start up something, what kind of visa is suitable for such endeavor and also can tourist visa be extended while in S. A. And again, how easy is it to acquire S. A work permit.
Plz I need some advice on this guys.
Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Jaybnjamin:
Plz house. I really needed to ask this question, I'm sorry if what I'm about to ask has already been treated by the gurus in the house.
Plz, for someone that ones to relocate to S. A majorly for green pasture and to start up something, what kind of visa is suitable for such endeavor and also can tourist visa be extended while in S. A. And again, how easy is it to acquire S. A work permit.
Plz I need some advice on this guys.
Thanks

Short summary.
SA is not exactly welcoming to economic immigrants unless you have critical skills.

As per greener pastures, the grass is not necessarily greener on the other side. Life as an illegal immigrant is SA can be very challenging.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by radah3(m): 2:57am On Mar 22, 2019
I also applied for my study VISA in Lagos on January 21, this is the ongoing 8th week, I've not heard anything from them as well.
This is too slow.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by radah3(m): 2:58am On Mar 22, 2019
timilehingeorge:

Lucky you. I applied January 24 for my study visa. This is the 8th week.

I also applied for my study VISA in Lagos on January 21, this is the ongoing 8th week, I've not heard anything from them as well.
This is too slow.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jaybnjamin(m): 6:47am On Mar 22, 2019
Geenosko:

Short summary.
SA is not exactly welcoming to economic immigrants unless you have critical skills.

As per greener pastures, the grass is not necessarily greener on the other side. Life as an illegal immigrant is SA can be very challenging.

What about the kind of visa suitable for someone that already got a relation over there that wants to stay over there for a while.
Thanks Thanks your reply
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 8:44am On Mar 22, 2019
Aragon1:

For a visit visa, I will suggest one million as closing account balance. If you are working, let the account statement reflect your monthly salary please. Avoid any form of money dumping into the account close to your submission period please. With such acct balance(N1,000,000), it is also advisable to go for average hotels( like 15k hotels per night), during your hotel reservations and cheaper flights as well. Air Rwanda/Kenya will suffice. No one will want to spend all their savings on vacation. These visa officers are smart you know. I wish you the best

Bros you still no answer me o
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2019
Jaybnjamin:

What about the kind of visa suitable for someone that already got a relation over there that wants to stay over there for a while.
Thanks Thanks your reply

Depending on the level of relationship.
SA has relative visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jaybnjamin(m): 10:53am On Mar 22, 2019
Geenosko:

Depending on the level of relationship.
SA has relative visa

Actually, i got one of my maternal cousin living in S. A. At the moment. My plan is to join him over there anytime soon, perhaps when I'm done with the stupid� NYSC. I really wanna know the visa suitable for such arrangements.
Thanks and God bless
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Samtoog: 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hello guys in the house. It’s been a while I came to this forum. I started here 5 years ago when I was looking for all necessary information to help me apply for my study visa and I wasn’t disappointed. I got a lot of assistance reading through different ideas and contributions on this page. After two study permit renewals, I got my PR and ID last year to God’s glory.
With regards the issue of delay of processing permits, sometime in February, SA high commission said they were having technical issues and visa application will take longer than usual http://www.vfsglobal.com/southafrica/nigeria/news.html. Kindly be patient guys and wait. Hopefully, you’ll all your reply soon

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
can I apply for a PR after a series of visitors visa ?
Samtoog:
Hello guys in the house. It’s been a while I came to this forum. I started here 5 years ago when I was looking for all necessary information to help me apply for my study visa and I wasn’t disappointed. I got a lot of assistance reading through different ideas and contributions on this page. After two study permit renewals, I got my PR and ID last year to God’s glory.
With regards the issue of delay of processing permits, sometime in February, SA high commission said they were having technical issues and visa application will take longer than usual http://www.vfsglobal.com/southafrica/nigeria/news.html. Kindly be patient guys and wait. Hopefully, you’ll all your reply soon

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
If someone have been given visa what wil be the status on the vfs site while tracking ?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shygunXs(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hi, what was your documentation like? Account Statement Balances, Flight Reservation - Airline & Expiry, Hotel or RSA Host?

Thanks.

Sharonzee:
Hello house, just got our visa now ( i n my 3 kids) after 6weeks...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jdamzel(f): 5:47am On Mar 23, 2019
andrew444:

You seems to know too much bro. I must say your words gave me hope

I submitted yesterday ,flight was air Rwanda

I used a 3 months account statement from December 1st till date ,account balance was over a million before I printed out account statement ,is that the meaning of closing balance ?
yes bro. that value you had in your acct before printing will show as your closing balance after you have printed. i wish you success. it will end in praise. @Aragon1
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jdamzel(f): 5:52am On Mar 23, 2019
andrew444:

Bros you still no answer me o
sorry bro, was really choked with work. just reading your messages and i have replied accordingly. success on your application.@Aragon1
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 7:42am On Mar 23, 2019
Jdamzel:

yes bro. that value you had in your acct before printing will show as your closing balance after you have printed. i wish you success. it will end in praise. @Aragon1

Thanks bro

God bless you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 8:34am On Mar 23, 2019
saintobi009:

NO.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by armonai: 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hi Sandhill

Any update on your critical skill application....

Am in that situation too.... applied since October and still under assessment at the high commission

Sandhill:

Im Still waiting, its well over 3 months and counting, its a critical Skills visa though.

A colleague of mine was in a similar situation, his bookings expired but he still got it. Short term visitors visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sircreeden(m): 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
Whats going on since this week no update of visa given

Im very certain next week will be good week for us all

Amen

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
obaxlove:

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I have paid for both B.Sc (3 years direct entry) and Master evaluation and the documents are on their way to SAQA will it have any effect because I am applying for Ph.D
no effect
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
Sircreeden:
Whats going on since this week no update of visa given

Im very certain next week will be good week for us all

Amen

Amen
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 24, 2019
Hi everyone. I am a final year student in the basic Medical sciences. The course is Human Anatomy. I need your very experienced and candid advice. I intend to further my studies abroad. And by abroad, I mean outside Nigeria but not necessarily Europe.My intended destination, ( which If there's better enlightement, Is likely to change) is South Africa.

I have the cash sum of 3million at my disposal. And I don't want to drain it entirely into just study. I hope to finish the programme, in a period of about two years, and return home for business.

*please sirs/ma, is it possible for me to have enough money left to do business, After coming back, supposing I have scholarship funding, and since I intend to do part time studies, is it possible for me to invest in business over there also..

I would really appreciate and be indebted if and when my questions are attempted by experienced and educated minds. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Anfieldboss: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2019
iodineadamatine:
Hi everyone. I am a final year student in the basic Medical sciences. The course is Human Anatomy. I need your very experienced and candid advice. I intend to further my studies abroad. And by abroad, I mean outside Nigeria but not necessarily Europe.My intended destination, ( which If there's better enlightement, Is likely to change) is South Africa.

I have the cash sum of 3million at my disposal. And I don't want to drain it entirely into just study. Hopefully I hope to sit for a scholarship exam if there is. And if it goes well, I'll juggle it alongside business.

So my questions include.

*Are There other countries with better potential for my above intentions, than the one I have chosen.

*do fully paid scholarship opportunities exist in South Africa.

*For those in South Africa please educate on the perfect business one could begin as a masters student with half a million as budget.

I would really appreciate and be indebted if and when my questions are attempted succinctly by experienced and educated minds. Thanks a million.

Try US and Canada, they have better funding opportunities. You could be lucky to get full funding depending on your profile ( undergraduate CGPA and research experience).
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Austin1031(m): 11:49am On Mar 24, 2019
Amen o
andrew444:

Amen
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
Anfieldboss:

Try US and Canada, they have better funding opportunities. You could be lucky to get full funding depending on your profile ( undergraduate CGPA and research experience).

If I must be sincere with you sir. I really do not hope for paid employment jobs after graduation. I intend to start mine as soon as possible. It is why I omitted the numerous European and North American countries here and there. From what I've heard, travel costs and other expenses will eat up that amount in the long-run. And the funding opportunities they provide is just enough to keep going, and leaves not quite much to begin any personal business.

If there's any African country where I can do my masters program from that amount and still have some left to do business at home pls. Pray tell. Thanks a bunch.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by radah3(m): 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
timilehingeorge:

Lucky you. I applied January 24 for my study visa. This is the 8th week.

Seems we submitted almost the same period. Have you gotten your VISA now?

I haven't gotten mine. It's way too slow.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dangervu(m): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
saintobi009:
YOU GOT PR WITH STUDENT PERMIT ?HOW DID YOU GO ABOUT IT?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by jubrilar(m): 12:53am On Mar 25, 2019
I got these, when tracking for my SA visa. Processed application is ready for collection from Lagos as on 22/03/2019

Pls explain to me, the meaning
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 4:26am On Mar 25, 2019
jubrilar:
I got these, when tracking for my SA visa. Processed application is ready for collection from Lagos as on 22/03/2019

Your pass should be ready for collection I think
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Viquetohr: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2019
Your passport is ready for collection.

When did you apply please?
jubrilar:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Austin1031(m): 10:57am On Mar 25, 2019
Means your pass. is ready for collection. Pls when did you apply?
Viquetohr:
Your passport is ready for collection.

When did you apply please?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.