Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1733947 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by slickruler: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
Thanks for your response.. I am already working here and this is my 8th Month. All that was needed was My Employment letter/Recent CV/Passport Data page/ CSV Permit sent to permitcompliance@dha.gov.za

iogochukwu:

Well, Congratulations Slickruler on your critical skills work visa permit (CSWVP). What that requirement basically says is that you are expected to get employment within twelve months of the issuance of your CSWVP. So that does not stop you from travelling to SA. Its a simple notification that you are now employed. However, I know that there is a particular organization in Lagos that actually provide CSWVP support services.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by timaji2003: 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
Are they still issuing study permit at Abuja vfs office.Most of the study visa delay is from vfs Abuja.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Demilade1: 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
Hey guys! Below are the details of my application:

Submission Date - April 8, 2019

Place of Submission - VFS Lagos

Visa Type - Study

Call for Pickup - June 7, 2019

Status - Granted

May God grant the desire of everyone!

8 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by timaji2003: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
Demilade1:

Visa Type - Study

Status - Granted

congrats.This is 8 weeks.Please, I will like to know the balance on your sponsor's account and the school that granted you admission.Because people were denied visa recently due to insufficient funds.ls the application for phD or M.Sc?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Iamgrey5(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
Demilade1:
Guys, my visa is out and it's positive. I submitted on January 2nd. Exactly 10 weeks today.

May God grant the desires of everyone still on the queue.

NB
I wasn't sent an SMS neither was I sent an email. I just got a call from a DHL guy who came to deliver it. Then I tried to track my application and the "under assessment" thing disappeared. Not like they even said my application has been forwarded to VFS.
Demilade1:

Visa Type - Study

Status - Granted

Demilade1:
Guys, my visa is out and it's positive. I submitted on January 2nd. Exactly 10 weeks today.

May God grant the desires of everyone still on the queue.

NB
I wasn't sent an SMS neither was I sent an email. I just got a call from a DHL guy who came to deliver it. Then I tried to track my application and the "under assessment" thing disappeared. Not like they even said my application has been forwarded to VFS.
Bro I don't understand

You mean you were granted two visas in a year?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Demilade1: 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Bro I don't understand

You mean you were granted two visas in a year?

Yes. I wrote here sometime ago that I wanted to change the condition of my visa cause I wouldn't want to go to the school I got visa for. I even asked if I needed to apply afresh and people responded yes. I applied afresh again for the school I wanted this time and yea the visa is out.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Demilade1: 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
timaji2003:
congrats.This is 8 weeks.Please, I will like to know the balance on your sponsor's account and the school that granted you admission.Because people were denied visa recently due to insufficient funds.ls the application for phD or M.Sc?

I used my South African bank account. I had R47,000 in it. It's MSC
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Iamgrey5(m): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
Demilade1:

Yes. I wrote here sometime ago that I wanted to change the condition of my visa cause I wouldn't want to go to the school I got visa for. I even asked if I needed to apply afresh and people responded yes. I applied afresh again for the school I wanted this time and yea the visa is out.
Kk
That should have be reason for quick visa.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Viquetohr: 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
Wow. Surprising!!! Roughly 1.3M account statement for a year MSc. Asides accommodation and monthly upkeep, would that be enough to take care of your tuition fee?
Demilade1:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Viquetohr: 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
Wow. Surprising!!! Roughly 1.3M account statement for a year MSc. Asides accommodation and monthly upkeep, would that even be enough to take care of your tuition fee? Please educate me. Thanks.
Demilade1:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Demilade1: 7:38am On Jun 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Kk
That should have be reason for quick visa.

Not the reason! I applied afresh with different documents for a new school. Just God's grace!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Iamgrey5(m): 7:39am On Jun 08, 2019
Demilade1:

Not the reason! I applied afresh with different documents for a new school. Just God's grace!
They already have your data

As long as you applied with thesame passport.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Demilade1: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2019
No sir. Same data can be got only from same documents. For instance, my former school would not give them the kind of information they need from my present school. The account details I submitted previously would do nothing for them as I submitted a different one, or is it my SA Police Clearance I did not submit in my first application, but submitted now they would not verify? Basically only my passport did not change in my last application. I did the submission, I know better, and so if I say it's God's grace, I know what I am saying. Please, don't come here and downplay that.

Have you not seen previously (not long ago) people who got their visit visas in 3 weeks and some still waiting for same visa type for 10 weeks (I am sorry, this is not to spite anyone) without any reason? Nothing but God's GRACE!
Swallow that with a grain of salt.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Syinkus: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2019
I don't for them O mine is 13 weeks now
timaji2003:
Are they still issuing study permit at Abuja vfs office.Most of the study visa delay is from vfs Abuja.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by geekybabe(f): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
slickruler:
HI Guys..

Anyone on Critical Skills Visa to help with this Query.

My Visa states that I should report to DHA with proof of Employment within 12 Months. Please How dis you go about this if you have gone through it. You response is Golden please.

Thanks
Simply means you have to get an valid offer of employment in SA within 12 months from the date your critical skills visa was issued, hence the visa becomes invalid after 12 months. No matter what kind of employment it is, just get one with an SA company and report back to home affairs with your offer letter. They will most likely change the conditions of your visa or re-issue a new work permit with the name of the company.

If you don’t report, you may not get an SA visa again.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by albertbosun(m): 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hello house,

Can anyone please guide & tell me how much is needed as ACCOUNT BALANCE for a TOURIST VISA of 7days.

I've been denied VISIT VISA twice on account of CONTRADICTORY INFORMATION FROM HOST. Now, I want to make a 3RD APPLICATION, and I'm thinking of going as a tourist. What do you suggest

Thanking you all in anticipation.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ojiforeal: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2019
Good Day Everyone. I have been a silent reader and really appreciate all the contributors.

I submitted my visit visa application on the 8th of May in Lagos and got an sms from VFS on the 28th of May that my passport is ready for collection. Wasn't chanced to go there, so i picked it on the 7th of June. Was granted 3 months visit visa.

Document Submitted

* Dully filled visa form
* Self introduction letter
* Hotel & Flight reservation
* Letter of introduction from employer
* 3 months pay slip
* Bank statement of account (Bal. 1.695M) & Reference letter from bank
* Pension statement of account
* Notarized copy of marriage certificate.

Thanks and I wish u all the best of Luck

6 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Omix2: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2019
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bettymi: 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hi guys , how much will be good in bank statement to get a south african short visa for someone who wants to visit Lithuania embassy
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by geekybabe(f): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
Omix2:

Hi guys! @geekybabe @samtol4 @mroyato @depoty22

Are you familiar with completing the 947 form?
What do you think the relevance of “proficiency in other languages” is, and is it necessary to state a minimal (poor) proficiency in one local language?

Are the “amount to be transferred” and “details of pension, private income and other assets” sections mandatory to complete?

Do you also have any idea how recent the testimonials from prev employers have to be?

Cheers!

Is this for critical skills visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Omix2: 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by geekybabe(f): 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Omix2:

Hi guys! @geekybabe @samtol4 @mroyato @depoty22

Are you familiar with completing the 947 form?
What do you think the relevance of “proficiency in other languages” is, and is it necessary to state a minimal (poor) proficiency in one local language?

Are the “amount to be transferred” and “details of pension, private income and other assets” sections mandatory to complete?

Do you also have any idea how recent the testimonials from prev employers have to be?

Cheers!
Can’t remember what was in the 947 form. Just try to be as honest as possible. Testimonials from previous employers can be from any time, as long as it can be verified.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 9:34am On Jun 10, 2019
Bettymi:
Hi guys , how much will be good in bank statement to get a south african short visa for someone who wants to visit Lithuania embassy
Thanks

800k to 1 million is ok for bank statement

But others document must be intact as they can deny with others information ,and be glued to your phone to answer the phone interview incase they will call

Even with a bank statement with more than a million I was denied with them saying (Contradictory information )
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2019
albertbosun:
Hello house,

Can anyone please guide & tell me how much is needed as ACCOUNT BALANCE for a TOURIST VISA of 7days.

I've been denied VISIT VISA twice on account of CONTRADICTORY INFORMATION FROM HOST. Now, I want to make a 3RD APPLICATION, and I'm thinking of going as a tourist. What do you suggest

Thanking you all in anticipation.

E be like say me and you na the same thing

800k to a million is always okay for balance
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mimicle101: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2019
andrew444:

E be like say me and you na the same thing

800k to a million is always okay for balance

Did you resubmitted recently
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 10:27am On Jun 10, 2019
Mimicle101:

Did you resubmitted recently

Not again bro
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Syinkus: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2019
Good morning people in the house,please is VFS Abuja still processing visa application? I submitted study visa application since 7th march 2019 and I have heard nothing,but I was advise to visit their office in Abuja that there could be miss up of passport. Please I needs every one contribution.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iPaaru: 11:12am On Jun 10, 2019
Hi , Folks
I am currently applying for CRITICAL SKILLED WORK PERMIT , VISA FOR South Africa. I am from IT Background.

According , to me the process is as follows,

first obtain SAQA.
Second obtain IIPTSA,
Finally APPLY VISA - CSV

Correct me if I am wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
Syinkus:
Good morning people in the house,please is VFS Abuja still processing visa application? I submitted study visa application since 7th march 2019 and I have heard nothing,but I was advise to visit their office in Abuja that there could be miss up of passport. Please I needs every one contribution.

Have you check your mail ?

Have you track your application ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Demilade1: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
Syinkus:

Track your application, if nothing shows, your visa may be ready.

Sometimes, they don't send notification.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Syinkus: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
Yes still under assessmenquote author=andrew444 post=79191569]

Have you check your mail ?

Havte you track your application ?[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.