Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1734467 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sirrotex: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
Good evening Folks. Received my Tourist Visa Today. I got the pick up notification from VFS on Wednesday.
I applied on August 1 2019, (First Time Visitor),my proposed travel date had long passed and I sent an email to adziliwi.muravha@dha.gov.za on December 2nd. Though I didn't get a response to my email, the visa was issued the next day being December 3.

To those still waiting, best wishes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Moyingurl: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hello everyone. Pls I need help on SAQA evaluation, how do I apply, and how long does the evaluation takes. Pls what are the requirements to be submitted to. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
Moyingurl:
Hello everyone. Pls I need help on SAQA evaluation, how do I apply, and how long does the evaluation takes. Pls what are the requirements to be submitted to. Thanks
Passport data page, transcript and certificate ( all certified ).2 to 4weeks or more depending on the response of your school
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
Moyingurl:
fill the online form and send your docs to saqa office .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gabby227(m): 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
Guys pls i need clarification about this Honours does it mean that after doing the program i will have to wait for one year before applying for masters or i can apply for masters while doing the program. Swift response will be appreciated
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Moyingurl: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
samtol4:
Passport data page, transcript and certificate ( all certified ).2 to 4weeks or more depending on the response of your school
Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by SirKennie13(m): 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
How much do I need to have in my bank account while applying for study visa and how much does my sponsor also have in his account
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by padyt007(m): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
SirKennie13:
How much do I need to have in my bank account while applying for study visa and how much does my sponsor also have in his account
ur sponsor like 2 milli , u like a million

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Hiikayauto: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2019
I applied for visit visa on 26th Of November that... and I got this message the next day ‘’ Your Visa Application Reference no: 00000000000 is under process at The South African High Commission, LAGOS. Yesterday made it 10days and I received another message ‘’ Processed Visa Application Reference no. 00000000 has been received from the South Africa High Commission, Lagos as on 12/6/2019’’.... I paid for It to be delivered to my address. Does this mean my passport is ready? I have been to SA before 3years ago.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yacha77: 11:09am On Dec 08, 2019
Yes it is, wait for more info.

Guys, who can help with the format or the content of mail to be sent to dha. Planning to send a mail at 9 weeks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yacha77: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2019
Knjhbbf,occ
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by elhafeez(m): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hiikayauto:
I applied for visit visa on 26th Of November that... and I got this message the next day ‘’ Your Visa Application Reference no: 00000000000 is under process at The South African High Commission, LAGOS. Yesterday made it 10days and I received another message ‘’ Processed Visa Application Reference no. 00000000 has been received from the South Africa High Commission, Lagos as on 12/6/2019’’.... I paid for It to be delivered to my address. Does this mean my passport is ready? I have been to SA before 3years ago.
They would hand it over to the courier service provider and it will be delivered to you. It could take up to two days to be delivered depending on your location. Congratulations. I submitted my application On 18th Nov. Haven't heard anything yet.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Hiikayauto: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
Which visa did you apply for? Did you submit on Lagos? And is this your first time.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by jemypeters: 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
please house, i have a question since this is the 1st time i am applying for SA visiting visa.

I earn 120k monthly but for the past nine months i instructed my company to deduct #30k monthly for savings b4 paying me my salary. so the salary comes in as 90k monthly even tho my monthly payslip still indicates #120k.

now if i present my 3months bank statement and my payment slips would the embassy not find it contradictory?

Altho i have a #1.5m investment maturity for 13th of this month ....which should be in my account come next week.

my concern is what i stated above regarding the salary inflows and the payment slips.

Please help me wt ur advise and view..thanks alot
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iretiogo1: 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
jemypeters:
please house, i have a question since this is the 1st time i am applying for SA visiting visa.

I earn 120k monthly but for the past nine months i instructed my company to deduct #30k monthly for savings b4 paying me my salary. so the salary comes in as 90k monthly even tho my monthly payslip still indicates #120k.

now if i present my 3months bank statement and my payment slips would the embassy not find it contradictory?

Altho i have a #1.5m investment maturity for 13th of this month ....which should be in my account come next week.

my concern is what i stated above regarding the salary inflows and the payment slips.

what I think you can do it to explain it in a sheet of paper and attach it a with your introduction latter

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
jemypeters:

Write a letter detailing your explanations and assuring the the 1.5m investment is dedicated for the trip. Good luck

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Fasasiidris: 7:25am On Dec 10, 2019
So sad, after a long wait for my visa, I applied on 30 August 2019 I was called upon to pick up my visa at vfs and it's said as denial, reason was, HOTEL LACK CREDIBILITY, can I reapply and how long will it take now seems it's more faster in processing.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Fasasiidris: 8:08am On Dec 10, 2019
Fasasiidris:
So sad, after a long wait for my visa, I applied on 30 August 2019 I was called upon to pick up my visa at vfs and it's said as denial, reason was, HOTEL LACK CREDIBILITY, can I reapply and how long will it take now seems it's more faster in processing.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by jemypeters: 8:14am On Dec 10, 2019
080bjaked:

Write a letter detailing your explanations and assuring the the 1.5m investment is dedicated for the trip. Good luck

thanks alot...i shall do as advised

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by jemypeters: 8:14am On Dec 10, 2019
iretiogo1:
what I think you can do it to explain it in a sheet of paper and attach it a with your introduction latter

thanks alot ...i shall do as advised
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Incandescent(m): 8:21am On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=Fasasiidris post=84784655][/quote]

It says you can appeal.. Quickly arrange your documents & reapply
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cucumbar: 8:31am On Dec 10, 2019
Fasasiidris:
na wa o. What kind of reason is this sef angry
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iretiogo1: 8:40am On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=Fasasiidris post=84784655][/quote] how do you book the hotel ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oluwasoft(m): 9:18am On Dec 10, 2019
I got an email yesterday that my passport is ready for collection but I lost my receipt I only have a copy of my passport page and the vfs email on my phone. Will I be allowed to pick up my passport
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mroyato(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2019
Fasasiidris:

The rate of refusals by the SA embassy in recent weeks is about the highest I have ever seen. Applicants now get refused for the slighest error. Anyways to answer your question please make sure your next application is foolproof especially your hotel reservation and bank statement.

If you are planning to reapply this year, then you have until thursday 12th Dec. to submit your application as the embassy is closing for the year on the said date.

Good luck in your next application.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mroyato(m): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2019
oluwasoft:
I got an email yesterday that my passport is ready for collection but I lost my receipt I only have a copy of my passport page and the vfs email on my phone. Will I be allowed to pick up my passport

Yes you will be able to pick your passport. Just go with your Bio-data page and the email from Vfs.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yacha77: 11:26am On Dec 10, 2019
For real. What will happen with our passports with them or should we expect a response this week latest.
mroyato:

The rate of refusals by the SA embassy in recent weeks is about the highest I have ever seen. Applicants now get refused for the slighest error. Anyways to answer your question please make sure your next application is foolproof especially your hotel reservation and bank statement.

If you are planning to reapply this year, then you have until thursday 12th Dec. to submit your application as the embassy is closing for the year on the said date.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yacha77: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2019
Pls let us know if you were able to pick it up and the outcome
oluwasoft:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oluwasoft(m): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
Visa Denied
Hotel reservation
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by padyt007(m): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
mroyato:

please when will they be opened back in January
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by leosantogod: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cucumbar: 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
oluwasoft:
Visa Denied
Hotel reservation
what did they say happened to the hotel reservation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.