Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1734132 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Phic97: 11:12am On Feb 20, 2021
080bjaked:

Send me a note Bro. I'd send my num via email to you.

Regards.

Sent already boss.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Dave0116(m): 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
Please I want to apply for panama visa and the process includes visiting their embassy in south Africa to submit my documents in person and interview, so pls what are the documents and how much will I be needing to apply for visa.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by funshobabs(m): 3:02am On Feb 21, 2021
Hello guys, please I want to submit my study visa application for PhD program at wits university. Do I have to pay for medical insurance from January 2021 to December 2021? Since I'm still In Nigeria. Would it be wise to pay for April 2021 to March 2021 with the hope that my visa would be out and I would leave in April.

Also, anyone heading to Jbourg same period so we can plan for accommodation together or anyone with accommodation tips should please share with me.

Thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Dave0116(m): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2021
080bjaked:

Normal work visa application process is very tedious.
Your best bet is Critical Skills Visa.
Please I want go to sa and apply for panama visa,
1. What kind of visa should I apply for?
2. What's minimum proof of funds should I have?
3. What documents will I need to prove I'm only going there to apply for a visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 9:43am On Feb 21, 2021
You can pay from January...if you didn't use it,you can ask for refund or use it for the next session.
As for accommodation,you can book hotel lodging online and choose prices that you can afford. Be careful of who you meet online. Joburg is a isn't that safe Meanwhile be ready to wait for a long while for processing e.g 4 months except you are just plain lucky or you know an insider. The slow processing at the high commission is something else. It's obvious they don't want us in their country. Even the dependants of diplomats posted there are not having a smooth ride getting visas now.

funshobabs:
Hello guys, please I want to submit my study visa application for PhD program at wits university. Do I have to pay for medical insurance from January 2021 to December 2021? Since I'm still In Nigeria. Would it be wise to pay for April 2021 to March 2021 with the hope that my visa would be out and I would leave in April.

Also, anyone heading to Jbourg same period so we can plan for accommodation together or anyone with accommodation tips should please share with me.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by funshobabs(m): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2021
Thank you very much.
Blurpy:
You can pay from January...if you didn't use it,you can ask for refund or use it for the next session.
As for accommodation,you can book hotel lodging online and choose prices that you can afford. Be careful of who you meet online. Joburg is a isn't that safe Meanwhile be ready to wait for a long while for processing e.g 4 months except you are just plain lucky or you know an insider. The slow processing at the high commission is something else. It's obvious they don't want us in their country. Even the dependants of diplomats posted there are not having a smooth ride getting visas now.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sapphiremystic: 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
Depends on when you want to submit, i don't think it makes sense to pay from January, since you're still in nigeria. Just make sure you're paying for 12 months.

I paid for February 2020 to January 2021 when I did mine cos I submitted on the last day of January 2020.

funshobabs:

Thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by funshobabs(m): 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
Thanks for your response. Have you gotten a feedback from them?
sapphiremystic:
Depends on when you want to submit, i don't think it makes sense to pay from January, since you're still in nigeria. Just make sure you're paying for 12 months.

I paid for February 2020 to January 2021 when I did mine cos I submitted on the last day of January 2020.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sapphiremystic: 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
This was last year, I'm currently in SA.

funshobabs:
Thanks for your response. Have you gotten a feedback from them?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by funshobabs(m): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
Thanks. How long did the visa take?
sapphiremystic:

This was last year, I'm currently in SA.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bivoprad(f): 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Hello everyone,
Please, can I still go to the visa application center around 12pm because i will be traveling to Lagos that day and how busy or are applicant always much in the application center?
Can I use my card to pay or they only accept cash?
Please someone should help me with a answer. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
Vfs is pos payment only
Abuja vfs isn't crowded like Lagos but hey, they close strictly by 2pm
bivoprad:
Hello everyone,
Please, can I still go to the visa application center around 12pm because i will be traveling to Lagos that day and how busy or are applicant always much in the application center?
Can I use my card to pay or they only accept cash?
Please someone should help me with a answer. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
080bjaked:

We all may be bashing @Geenosko, but come on, we shd be considerate and helpful towards one another here (isn't that the reason for the forum anyways?)
It's kinda unfair if we resort to extorting one another here all in the name of help. Sincerely, I think #35 per Rand is quite on the high side.

If the deal with the #30 per Rand guy doesn't go as expected, I'm willing to help at the same rate.

Baie dankie
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sapphiremystic: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
3 weeks

funshobabs:
Thanks. How long did the visa take?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bukundy: 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
It's been a while we heard about visa collections on this thread....are people still getting visa or the embassy is on holiday?

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gbolah21: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2021
My visa application was denied yesterday. It was stated my bank statement transactions lacked credibility. I supported the application with my business documents and account balance was 4m+... I was disappointed to get a refusal letter yesterday. Planning to reapply tho or what do you guys think? Is SA now accepting receipts as proof of transactions?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Rilarf: 10:22am On Feb 23, 2021
Gbolah21:
My visa application was denied yesterday. It was stated my bank statement transactions lacked credibility. I supported the application with my business documents and account balance was 4m+... I was disappointed to get a refusal letter yesterday. Planning to reapply tho or what do you guys think? Is SA now accepting receipts as proof of transactions?

Did you apply for visit or study visa and when did you submit your application?
Regarding your bank statement, was a lump sum deposited around the time you submitted your application?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 10:46am On Feb 23, 2021
you sure you didnt deposited money i mean large sum when you were about submitting you application

Gbolah21:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by funshobabs(m): 11:29am On Feb 23, 2021
At this point I'm scared. I'm preparing to submit my application for a study visa. Please, how do i go about the statement of account. Its my salary account and i dont have money in it. Although my school gave me a provisonal letter for a posr graduate merit award which covers tuition. Please how do i present my case to the vo.quote author=pufframmy post=99344433]you sure you didnt deposited money i mean large sum when you were about submitting you application

[/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gbolah21: 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
Rilarf:

Did you apply for visit or study visa and when did you submit your application?
Regarding your bank statement, was a lump sum deposited around the time you submitted your application?
Visit visa, I submitted on 14th Jan. I had deposits and withdrawals in large numbers and the account has been running like that.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gbolah21: 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2021
pufframmy:
you sure you didnt deposited money i mean large sum when you were about submitting you application

I had deposits and withdrawals in large sum and that’s how the account has been running
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iamkingrobert: 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2021
Hey Guys, please i applied for a Short-Term visa for holiday purpose since Feb 2nd and till now my Application still says "Under Assessment at the South Africa High Commission, Lagos" please what do i do? This is the 4th week now and i kinda need my Passport for other things too.

Please any advise?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by NigerianJobs(m): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2021
iamkingrobert:
Hey Guys, please i applied for a Short-Term visa for holiday purpose since Feb 2nd and till now my Application still says "Under Assessment at the South Africa High Commission, Lagos" please what do i do? This is the 4th week now and i kinda need my Passport for other things too.

Please any advise?

I applied since Dec 11, no feedback yet, same status as yours on the tracking portal. Your application is just fresh so calm down. you won't hear from them this month.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by funshobabs(m): 6:49am On Feb 24, 2021
University of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg. If its for PhD, you might be consider for a Post graduate Merit award if ur MSC was completed In less than two years. The award covers ur tuition for the duration of d program. You have to evaluate ur degree first with SAQA without that, I doubt u would be given admission. Secondly you email professors in ur area of speciality you might even get those that are willing to sponsor ur research work
juniflex90:
@funshobabs, please which school did you apply for and how do you go about it. I have been looking for cheap school in SA. please can you help me out. can we share contact?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 7:26am On Feb 24, 2021
Lagos or Abuja?
Gbolah21:

Visit visa, I submitted on 14th Jan. I had deposits and withdrawals in large numbers and the account has been running like that.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lymelyte(m): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2021
NigerianJobs:

I applied since Dec 11, no feedback yet, same status as yours on the tracking portal. Your application is just fresh so calm down. you won't hear from them this month.
grin
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bukundy: 9:14am On Feb 24, 2021
People who applied in January are being attended to while some of us who applied in December are yet to hear from them.....I really don't understand them again..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gbolah21: 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
Blurpy:
Lagos or Abuja?
Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.