Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1729135 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by FunmilAnu: 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
odugbemiopeyemi:
I finally got my visa today for multiple 3 month Visa. After waited for 2 month 3 days glory be to God Almighty Alpha and Omega author and finisher I dedicated its to you because this is just the beginning. Please anyone that visited South Africa recently in the house ? Please what are the travel restrictions does a traveler quarantine or only covid 19 negative test ? Please answer is urgently needed
Please did you apply from Lagos or Abuja

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
Lagos lekki VFS
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cassieluv: 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
Yhamo:
Good day house,
Is it advisable for a mother to include a child in a study permit visa application? What's the probability the study permit will be granted especially if the mother is married and the husband is not going with them ?
What is best way to apply for a study permit and include a less than 2 year old child in the application?
To the best of my knowledge yes you can, just ensure you have sufficient funds and the father should provide parental support form/letter. Also your introduction letter for the child should explain why you need her to accompany you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
Lagos
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
Lagos

FunmilAnu:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
Lagos
FunmilAnu:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
Yourr application has been assessed by "The South Africa High Commission,Lagos" and is being returned to the Port Harcourt.

This is the info I got from the tracking website.

Who knows how long it will take to get to me?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mercydecy: 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hello house, please i just got my Bsc in Nursing degree last year and I would love to go for my masters program in SA this year, please is there anyone doing something of such or already did such? Please I wouldn’t mind seeing someone to put me through the whole process. Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 12, 2021
lalabu:

Please bros are you saying that if I booked hotel reservation directly from there hotel there's no need of paying until I arrive in person?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 4:15am On Mar 12, 2021
Mercydecy:
Hello house, please i just got my Bsc in Nursing degree last year and I would love to go for my masters program in SA this year, please is there anyone doing something of such or already did such? Please I wouldn’t mind seeing someone to put me through the whole process. Thank you
Congratulations. Admission for 2021 has closed now. You need to start the saqa evaluation process and get all documents ready. Applications will soon open for 2022. Transcripts, degree certificates and passport will be needed for the entire process. More importantly , you need to contact potential supervisors in your chosen university . Admission process for medical sciences programme is extremely competitive, hence you must start on time.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bivoprad(f): 8:18am On Mar 12, 2021
Good morning everyone, if someone's visa application was denied because of non verifiable invitation letter, do that person have to wait 6months before reapplying?
This is the third time applying after being denied twice
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 8:53am On Mar 12, 2021
odugbemiopeyemi:

Please bros are you saying that if I booked hotel reservation directly from there hotel there's no need of paying until I arrive in person?

Yes, you can do that. That's what I did. Truth is that VFS and Embassy also do not expect that you've made payments for hotel and airline before your apply for visa.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Theyoungmatron: 9:14am On Mar 12, 2021
bivoprad:
Good morning everyone, if someone's visa application was denied because of non verifiable invitation letter, do that person have to wait 6months before reapplying?
so sorry to hear about this.

What Happened? Where did you applied? And what was their responses?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bivoprad(f): 10:08am On Mar 12, 2021
Theyoungmatron:

I am asking on behalf of someone....I have not received a response from them yet...3weeks and counting. I applied in lagos.
How far with your application.. was your visa approved?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by laeffizy(f): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
Please anyone willing to change rand for naira?
odugbemiopeyemi:
Lagos
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iamkingrobert: 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2021
Good day Fam, Have applied for a short-term holiday visa at VFS Lagos Center since Feb 2nd 2021 and still have not gotten my passport back. I'm suppose to go on a short vacation to SA by end of March but still haven't gotten my passport, I've been there before and even have investment there. Am even thinking of withdraw oooo as it's kinda frustrating as i have need for my passport for other things too. Please what do you guys think i should do? Any Advise? Thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
I think yours is still early
People that applied since January and December haven't gotten.
There are long delays
iamkingrobert:
Good day Fam, Have applied for a short-term holiday visa at VFS Lagos Center since Feb 2nd 2021 and still have not gotten my passport back. I'm suppose to go on a short vacation to SA by end of March but still haven't gotten my passport, I've been there before and even have investment there. Am even thinking of withdraw oooo as it's kinda frustrating as i have need for my passport for other things too. Please what do you guys think i should do? Any Advise? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by timaji2003: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
Theyoungmatron:

You don't need to wait just reapply please.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by timaji2003: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
bivoprad:

You don't need to wait, just reapply please.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
Anyone advise me on covid19 test? I mine going to pay for 2 covid19 test ? ie I will have to do one while I'm going to South Africa and the other one would be pay for before I left Nigeria? And when I came back home within 7days I will do and do the second one ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 2:40am On Mar 13, 2021
Is there anybody that has travelled recently to South Africa here?

I booked earlier with asky airline but they just started code sharing flight with Ethiopia airline. The layover time is much, I'm scared my covid19 results would have exceeded 72hrs at the POE.
Will it matter?
Anybody that has travelled recently should please brief me on the protocol and airline if possible.
Thanks in anticipation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gidariro: 6:42am On Mar 13, 2021
odugbemiopeyemi:
I finally got my visa today for multiple 3 month Visa. After waited for 2 month 3 days glory be to God Almighty Alpha and Omega author and finisher I dedicated its to you because this is just the beginning. Please anyone that visited South Africa recently in the house ? Please what are the travel restrictions does a traveler quarantine or only covid 19 negative test ? Please answer is urgently needed

The only issues are Covid-19 related.
1. A mandatory Covid-19 test in Nigeria within 72 hours of arriving in South Africa. If you arriving South Africa on Monday, you should have done Covid-19 test on Friday.

2. The immigration department only check your body temperature and result of test done in Nigeria.

3. Another test will be done when you are leaving South Africa. It costs R850, valid for 96 hours of arriving Nigeria.

4. Payment of N51000 ( if you stay in Lagos) into NCDC account before arriving Nigeria for another test seven days after landing in Nigeria.

Note
There is no short cut to all these tests. No airline will check you in if you dont have proof tests and proof of payment for NCDC NCDC post arrival test.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 8:40am On Mar 13, 2021
What if you don't stay in Lagos
Assuming I landed in Lagos but I reside in asaba. Would I need to pay the 51k post arrival test
Gidariro:

The only issues are Covid-19 related.
1. A mandatory Covid-19 test in Nigeria within 72 hours of arriving in South Africa. If you arriving South Africa on Monday, you should have done Covid-19 test on Friday.

2. The immigration department only check your body temperature and result of test done in Nigeria.

3. Another test will be done when you are leaving South Africa. It costs R850, valid for 96 hours of arriving Nigeria.

4. Payment of N51000 ( if you stay in Lagos) into NCDC account before arriving Nigeria for another test seven days after landing in Nigeria.

Note
There is no short cut to all these tests. No airline will check you in if you dont have proof tests and proof of payment for NCDC NCDC post arrival test.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gidariro: 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
Blurpy:
What if you don't stay in Lagos
Assuming I landed in Lagos but I reside in asaba. Would I need to pay the 51k post arrival test

No it differs from state to state. Some states pay 36k, others pay 40k plus. I think Lagos is the most expensive.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lymelyte(m): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
Blurpy:

Is there anybody that has travelled recently to South Africa here?

I booked earlier with asky airline but they just started code sharing flight with Ethiopia airline. The layover time is much, I'm scared my covid19 results would have exceeded 72hrs at the POE.
Will it matter?
Anybody that has travelled recently should please brief me on the protocol and airline if possible.
Thanks in anticipation
how much was the fare from Nigeria to SA?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 6:34am On Mar 14, 2021
250k estimate
lymelyte:
how much was the fare from Nigeria to SA?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Emmanuel288: 6:56am On Mar 14, 2021
Good morning all! Pls does anyone know the contact emails or phone numbers of South African Embassy in Ghanna? I've tried the ones I came across online and it's not it because email haven't been replied, one of the emails didn't exist and the numbers weren't going through.
Someone pls help me out. Thanks so much in advance
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lymelyte(m): 8:59am On Mar 14, 2021
Blurpy:
250k estimate
one way or round trip?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 10:33am On Mar 14, 2021
One way
Ethiopian airline
lymelyte:
one way or round trip?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by africatv: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2021
Ethiopia rejects US allegations of ethnic cleansing in Tigray
Ethiopia on Saturday rejected U.S. allegations there has been ethnic cleansing in Tigray, pushing back against the latest criticism of its military operation in its northern region by the new administration in Washington.
http://en.hausatv.com/news/content/24425
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yeme7(m): 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
How much in total as a new entry going to south Africa.... Flight, and everything... But the person will be going there for visit.
How much does it cost in total?

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.