Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1729696 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by emperor121: 12:37am On Mar 23, 2021
contentment24:

lagos.dha@dirco.gov.za

Thanks!! I really do appreciate.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2021
ooh alright congratulation
contentment24:

I went through an agent who had everything arranged. The hotel reservation, flight booking, self introduction later, company intro letter, yellow fever card. I brought just my bank statement and passport.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Somberyl(f): 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Somberyl(f): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
[Please are you a male? Can you share accommodation for 3 weeks? quote author=Tifebabe123 post=100114567]

Yes I submitted January 4th, I got my visa 11th of March. Currently in Jo’burg,SA arrived here a week ago.[/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Somberyl(f): 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
Please are you a male? Can you share accommodation for 3 weeks?
Tifebabe123:

Yes I submitted January 4th, I got my visa 11th of March. Currently in Jo’burg,SA arrived here a week ago.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by LOquence: 7:37am On Mar 24, 2021
Please anyone staying around uct and it's environs?

And willing to share paid accommodation? You will be sincerely appreciated.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by laeffizy(f): 11:12am On Mar 24, 2021
Hi, what kind of accomodation and how much? Room share or flat share?
LOquence:
Please anyone staying around uct and it's environs?

And willing to share paid accommodation? You will be sincerely appreciated.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by LOquence: 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
laeffizy:
Hi, what kind of accomodation and how much? Room share or flat share?
room share for now.. please what's the cost implication?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by j3log: 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hello house
please what's the process of lifting ban on entry
after expiry of duration of ban
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by emperor121: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
emperor121:

Thanks!! I really do appreciate.

Hey guys!! I just got an email that My passport is ready for collection; I don’t know the outcome yet but I believe this emails I wrote to helped, wow! Submitted since November 17th

Whatever the outcome is; I’m glad I would be having my passport back

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bazzyblings: 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
emperor121:

Hey guys!! I just got an email that My passport is ready for collection; I don’t know the outcome yet but I believe this emails I wrote to helped, wow! Submitted since November 17th

Please what email did you write to the South African embassy? And which email did you address it to ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by emperor121: 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
bazzyblings:

Please what email did you write to the South African embassy? And which email did you address it to ?

I just composed an email concerning my application with my passport number and reference number and my reason for applying.
I addressed it to

lagos.dha@dirco.gov.za

Also I have being sending emails to

veronica.loving@dha.gov.za
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Omix2: 12:59am On Mar 25, 2021
j3log:
Hello house

please what's the process of lifting ban on entry

after expiry of duration of ban

Assuming the ban is due to overstaying..

You will need to apply for the ban to be overturned by email (overstayappeals@dha.gov.za)
You can also reach out to the head of the overstay appeals section via hilda.dlamini@dha.gov.za

You will definitely need to explain the valid reason(s) for it to be overturned, and be patient as rescinding a ban could take a while.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bivoprad(f): 7:05am On Mar 25, 2021
emperor121:

pls, is this study or visit visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by duxkyd(m): 10:52am On Mar 25, 2021
bivoprad:
Good morning everyone, if someone's visa application was denied because of non verifiable invitation letter, do that person have to wait 6months before reapplying?
This is the third time applying after being denied twice

why did they deny the first and second? what reasons
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by emperor121: 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
bivoprad:
pls, is this study or visit visa?

Study visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by emperor121: 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
contentment24:

lagos.dha@dirco.gov.za

I got my passport back today : and I was given my study visa , all thanks to God after 4mths of wait!!! Thanks to this thread and everyone in the house ; God bless

4 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bazzyblings: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
emperor121:

I got my passport back today : and I was given my study visa , all thanks to God after 4mths of wait!!! Thanks to this thread and everyone in the house ; God bless

Congrats , please did you send them an email before now ?? Do you think the email made them respond to your application ASAP ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by MrPeterson(m): 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hello house

Please is South Africa issuing visiting visa now ? I applied for an appointment already and just got to no they delay a lot before returning processed visas . Please I don’t want my passport with them for too long as I have other visas there .

Your urgent advise is needed adapt
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bivoprad(f): 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
duxkyd:

why did they deny the first and second? what reasons
non verifiable invitation letter
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lymelyte(m): 12:14am On Mar 26, 2021
lymelyte:
Please Gurus, which Nigeria bank cards work well in SA? Has low conversion rate and high limit?
please gurus
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by duxkyd(m): 12:20am On Mar 26, 2021
emperor121:

Congrats chief

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by emperor121: 3:26am On Mar 26, 2021
bazzyblings:

Congrats , please did you send them an email before now ?? Do you think the email made them respond to your application ASAP ?

I think the emails helped; I have being sending emails since March 10th, in which I mailed twice every week alongside prayers and hope �

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 7:27am On Mar 26, 2021
emperor121:

I think the emails helped; I have being sending emails since March 10th, in which I mailed twice every week alongside prayers and hope �

Seems the prayers, persistence and hope worked after all. Everyone prays in the end grin .

Congratulations Man.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gbolah21: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
MrPeterson:
Hello house

Please is South Africa issuing visiting visa now ? I applied for an appointment already and just got to no they delay a lot before returning processed visas . Please I don’t want my passport with them for too long as I have other visas there .

Your urgent advise is needed adapt

Hello, please did you pay for the appointment, if yes, how much is it. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oluwaseyi218: 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hi everyone,

I'm new here, and I've been following few trends here recently.
I just wanted to ask if there is anyone here that submit application in the week of January 25th to 29th at VFS that have received their passport from the High Commission.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by j3log: 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
Omix2:

You will need to apply for the ban to be overturned by email (overstayappeals@dha.gov.za)
You can also reach out to the head of the overstay appeals section via hilda.dlamini@dha.gov.za

You will definitely need to explain the valid reason(s) for it to be overturned, and be patient as rescinding a ban could take a while.

THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE

I APPEALED IMMEDIATELY I GOT THE NOTICE

LAST YEAR JAN , BUT RECEIVED NO RESPONSE

FROM DHA.I DID A BIT OF RESEARCH AND

DISCOVERED THIS IS THE POSITION WITH

MOST APPEALS.

NOW THE BAN PERIOD HAS EXPIRED, AND I

DISCOVERED YOU DONT JUST GO BACK, YOU

WILL STILL BE DENIED ENTRY AT THE PORT

EVEN AFTER EXPIRY OF THE BAN PERIOD AS

IT IS STILL ON THIER SYSTEM.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by j3log: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Omix2:

P.S. MY FLIGHT WAS DELAYED BY ONE HOUR

I GOT TO IMMIGRATION 5MIN PAST MIDNIGHT.

I OVERSTAYED BY 5MIN AND I STILL GOT

BANNED FOR ONE YEAR.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
Blurpy:
Hello, everyone , I'm in South Africa now. Though I'm on a short term visa and I'm not planning to overstay,so I'm going back soon.
Here is really nice, like Europe really, whites everywhere, I went to the hospital yesterday, the doctor I met is a Nigerian, every Nigerian I meet here said here is okay and the same thing 'its better than home' lol.
Though some mentioned about having plans of moving to other countries like USA etc on long term due to the fear xenophobia in the SA blood (
The weather is cool really, as if ac de blow from heaven.
Their English accent is very funny,you might have to listen well to understand,
In all it's good really, If your heart's desire is to come here, I pray you achieve it in Jesus name
please i would love you to put me through the process if you did it all by yourself and if it was an agent i would love to go through same means too. i would love a short visit just and am not planning to over stay either. please help out if you can
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
PLEASE BROTHER AND SISTERS, GURUS IN THE FIELD I HAVE BEEN RIPPED COS THE AGENT I HANDED OVER MY VISA PROCESS FOR A VISA TO SOUTH AFRICA PHONE NUMBER HAS STOPPED RINGING AND THE LAST TIME IN WHATSAPP WAS ON 14TH OF FEB 2021, I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM. PLEASE I WOULD ASK FOR HELP AND ASSITANT FROM ALL MEMEBERS OF THIS GROUP TO PLEASE ASIST ME OUT. I HAVE MY PASSPORT AND MY YELLOW CARD. I DON’T WANT TO MAKE MISTAKES I NEED DIRECTION I DON’T MIND TO PAY FOR DIRECTION HELP A BROTHER PLEASE. THIS IS MY EMAIL: COLLINSONUIGBO20@GMAIL.COM, MY PHONE NUMBER: 08146000340.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
whitemonies:
PLEASE BROTHER AND SISTERS, GURUS IN THE FIELD I HAVE BEEN RIPPED COS THE AGENT I HANDED OVER MY VISA PROCESS FOR A VISA TO SOUTH AFRICA PHONE NUMBER HAS STOPPED RINGING AND THE LAST TIME IN WHATSAPP WAS ON 14TH OF FEB 2021, I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM. PLEASE I WOULD ASK FOR HELP AND ASSITANT FROM ALL MEMEBERS OF THIS GROUP TO PLEASE ASIST ME OUT. I HAVE MY PASSPORT AND MY YELLOW CARD. I DON’T WANT TO MAKE MISTAKES I NEED DIRECTION I DON’T MIND TO PAY FOR DIRECTION HELP A BROTHER PLEASE. THIS IS MY EMAIL: COLLINSONUIGBO20@GMAIL.COM, MY PHONE NUMBER: 08146000340.

This one you typed in caps, he be like say the thing enter well well grin. If I may ask though, what type of visa do you intend processing?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
You can apply yourself and get visa.
Just read
If not,they will keep reaping you since you are not ready to learn
whitemonies:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.