Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1727573 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oluayebenz: 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
Nikky1759:
@presh thanks so much for that answer i realy appreciate.

Please house when can i reapply back? Shoild i give it sometimes or reapply straight up?

And should i indicate i was denied due to insufficient find in the introductory letter before submitting or not?

You should not apply immediately....
You cannot lodge money in the account and apply immediately.
Is your hubby a businessman or salary earner?

Next application will be judge base on the account, if a lump sum is deposited purposely for the visa application, it will be automatically denied of money lodgement.....

If he have another genuine bank statement with enough closing balance, he can submit both to support the application

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hopcious: 7:11am On Mar 31, 2021
So sorry for the denial. I will suggest you reapply. However, is your husband a student with Bursary funding or he's doing a paid job with a critical skills visa or a businessman? The answer to this question will give an insight into when you should reapply and which document you need to add to backup your application.
Nikky1759:
Hello house Goodevening please i submitted my application to the vfs on 10th february for a short visit with my 6 month old son to visit his dad in durban but i got my passport from the UPs today and i was denied due to insufficient fund for the trip despite my husband has 19000 rand in his account. What do u suggest i do ? Go for an appeal or reapply and if i am to reapply please how do i go about it.thanks so much and i am anticipating your response in advance
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 31, 2021
Thanks @ hopicious and thanks @oluayebenz
He is a salary earner but also earn on a daily basis he has been there for the past 17years

So how soon do you think i can reapply and what are the document i should submit along with my son
And should i indicate that i was denied due to insufficient fund like presh instructed?

Your advice will be appreciated
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by OmoWorld: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2021
Nikky1759:
@presh thanks so much for that answer i realy appreciate.

Please house when can i reapply back? Shoild i give it sometimes or reapply straight up?

And should i indicate i was denied due to insufficient find in the introductory letter before submitting or not?

19k rands not enough for both you and your son.. j remember when I invited my wife to SA in 2014... my account balance I printed was 38k rands and the visa was given for her.
You can reapply if the account still running with sufficient balance of 35 -40k rands balance... But if the account doesn't have much please dont reapply. It's better you wait for 2 to 3 months before applying again and that would give your husband enough time to run the account.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by thompson4real: 10:38am On Mar 31, 2021
Hello, I am about to apply for visit Visa to SA.

I will be staying for 1 week only.

My uncle is getting married to a South African April ending, the wife sent the letter of invitation with her SA Id card and proof of address and my cousin is my sponsor.

Passport ✅
Passport photograph ✅
Flight booking ✅
Invitation letter from my uncle wife ✅
Yellow card ✅
Sponsors letter ✅
Sponsor statement of account (total credit 20m, balance 2m. 6 months statement )✅
Application form filled ✅

My account has total credit of 11m this year with balance on about 100k. Should i also add my statement of account..

What else should i add or I'm good to go?

I need to know immediately.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by MrPeterson(m): 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
thompson4real:

My uncle is getting married to a South African April ending, the wife sent the letter of invitation with her SA Id card and proof of address and my cousin is my sponsor.

Passport ✅
Passport photograph ✅
Flight booking ✅
Yellow card ✅
Sponsors letter ✅
Sponsor statement of account (total credit 20m, balance 2m. 6 months statement )✅

My account has total credit of 11m this year with balance on about 100k. Should i also add my statement of account..

Yes add your personal bank statement with reference letter.

Personal introduction letter also

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
thompson4real:

Passport ✅
Passport photograph ✅
Flight booking ✅
Yellow card ✅
Sponsors letter ✅

You'd need proof of accommodation, letter from your sponsor stating your relationship and why is sponsoring you.
Your account statement is a disadvantage for now sincerely. Balance of 100k won't cut it for visit visa.
Self intro letter.
Your reason for travelling also needs to be well worded ("My uncle is getting married to a South African" may not fly)....I may be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Eazy1986: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
Please house I need suggestions, my wife put in for relative visa at south africa embassy and the processing time 4 relative visa suppose to be 10 weeks and knw we have waited 4 more than 12 weeks, everything have been quiet, and have tried calling south Africa embassy Lagos but der phone number as not be going tru, just to knw what is going on?....please guys what can I do next?.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
Goodafternoon please how reply me

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hopcious: 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
I'd advise you to reapply after 2-3months. Your husband should include an employment offer letter that he was given where he is earning monthly also as long as his salary is reflecting in the bank statement you will be submitting.

Nikky1759:
Thanks @ hopicious and thanks @oluayebenz
He is a salary earner but also earn on a daily basis he has been there for the past 17years

So how soon do you think i can reapply and what are the document i should submit along with my son
And should i indicate that i was denied due to insufficient fund like presh instructed?

Your advice will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bukundy: 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
My brother, I am right behind you for this one. My application is about 15weeks now...two weeks ago, I got a text requesting for proof of accomodation which I sent to VFS via email. Two days after, they confirmed that it had been forwarded to the embassy. Since then, I have not heard from them. Let's hope to hear from them soon. I also applied for a relative visa.

Eazy1986:
Please house I need suggestions, my wife put in for relative visa at south africa embassy and the processing time 4 relative visa suppose to be 10 weeks and knw we have waited 4 more than 12 weeks, everything have been quiet, and have tried calling south Africa embassy Lagos but der phone number as not be going tru, just to knw what is going on?....please guys what can I do next?.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by rocken001: 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DrOA: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
Eazy1986:

You must wait.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by rocken001: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oluayebenz: 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
rocken001:
Hello. In my case I want to relocate to SA to start a business
an animation studio
I have an SA buddy whom I've talked to about opening this with.
What's the best route you'd advise for me to go about this in order to get a business or long stay visa.
I mean in terms of funds and the business registration/ownership...

Investor visa i think but I don't know anything about it o
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by rocken001: 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 7:59am On Apr 01, 2021
oluayebenz:

Investor visa i think but I don't know anything about it o

Investors what?? Does he have like 170mill NGN to invest in SA economy?

I think the best bet for his line is a general work visa as the role isn't listed in the 2014 critical skills visa gazette (who knows know? It may be in new gazette to be released in a couple of months). Yes obtaining the general work permit is tedious but it's sure possible.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by duxkyd(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
080bjaked:

Investors what?? Does he have like 170mill NGN to invest in SA economy?

I think the best bet for his line is a general work visa as the role isn't listed in the 2014 critical skills visa gazette (who knows know? It may be in new gazette to be released in a couple of months). Yes obtaining the general work permit is tedious but it's sure possible.

Anybody don collect study visa recently?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
duxkyd:

Study? Even for this forum, dem go reach like 1million grin
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by FunmilAnu: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
duxkyd:

I collected mine today.I got mail from vfs yesterday.I submitted 26th January.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Presh19: 7:05am On Apr 02, 2021
[quote author=hopcious post=100351884]So sorry for the denial. I will suggest you reapply. However, is your husband a student with Bursary funding or he's doing a paid job with a critical skills visa or a businessman? The answer to this question will give an insight into when you should reapply and which document you need to add to backup your application. [/quote

Scroll down to page 450 I saw someone saying he used an account of 33k rands and 55k rands and it was rejected they said not sufficient fund just check it out
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by duxkyd(m): 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
FunmilAnu:

I collected mine today.I got mail from vfs yesterday.I submitted 26th January.
Congrats chief
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Zeus666: 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
Presh19:
Mine is a tourist visa, and my proposed date of travel is 3rd of April,does it mean if the date of my travel passed I won’t be granted?
Any idea on the possible outcome of this scenario?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by thompson4real: 7:58am On Apr 03, 2021
Do I Need To Book An Appointment Online Or Walk In To Make My Submission.

And Do I Need To Pay Any Fee Before I Go For Submission
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by alert20: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
thompson4real:
Do I Need To Book An Appointment Online Or Walk In To Make My Submission.

And Do I Need To Pay Any Fee Before I Go For Submission

Yes you pay when booking appointments online...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pemilabelle: 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
Zeus666:

Any idea on the possible outcome of this scenario?

When did you submit your application? Plus was it in Lagos?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Zeus666: 9:40am On Apr 04, 2021
pemilabelle:

When did you submit your application? Plus was it in Lagos?
Submitted In Abuja on 5th of February, planed to travel by 10th April. Nothing on the visa up till now.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by duxkyd(m): 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
Zeus666:

Submitted In Abuja on 5th of February, planed to travel by 10th April. Nothing on the visa up till now.

Submitted 9th of Feb, nothing too till now
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by MrPeterson(m): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
duxkyd:

Are you a regular traveler ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by duxkyd(m): 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
MrPeterson:

Are you a regular traveler ?

No
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Presh19: 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
duxkyd:

This is serious,is it a study visa or visit?,
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by MrPeterson(m): 7:19am On Apr 05, 2021
duxkyd:

No

More reason why it’s being delayed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (914) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.