Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1733034 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mzyetty: 9:58pm On Apr 22
Thank you.

hunee:
what does it mean to you? Read it again.It is simple, your application is ready for collection. Goodluck
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mzyetty: 9:59pm On Apr 22
Thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by spiceeamiee(f): 5:34am On Apr 24
Guys please help me on this @hunee @Africankel even if i was refused at least let them send something, not ignore my application since 3months now. The emails I sent to were gotten from this thread if any one knows any other emails I can send a message to

spiceeamiee:
@hunee and others, please help. I applied for a South African e visa in January and it was refused based on the fact that my bank did not respond to them. I reapplied again few days later on 29th January. Till now, no response. Travel date was supposed to be today. I have sent several emails. Last month, one of the emails was responded to requesting for my application details which I sent. Until now, no response again. What do you think I can do? Even if the application was rejected, I would like to know the reason. It’s almost 4months now and no response at all. Crazy.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by flyca: 9:15am On Apr 24
Please gurus in the house,
Is there anything like SA Express Visa?

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayodeleajayi220: 12:09pm On Apr 24
If you have rands for sales kindly DM me with your rate. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bammybestowed: 2:28am On Apr 25
Please whats the current rate for Rands to naira?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bobodudu100: 1:03pm On Apr 25
Hello guys. Pls I am trying to apply for a visit visa . For programme to happen in August through mid october But not too sure when to apply because last year when I applied the visa came out after like 3 months and I couldnt attend the programme I wanted to go for as a result . Now I am want to apply again but I want to know from you guys thoughts and experiences, is it advisable to plan to apply for a 3 months wait time or is the wait time shorter these days ? Because ideally it would be good for my visa to come out around August so that I can attend the 2 months programme bearing in mind that the visit visa they give is for 3 months . S please what are your thoughts on a good time to apply . Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bammybestowed: 3:45pm On Apr 25
ayodeleajayi220:
If you have rands for sales kindly DM me with your rate. Thanks

I do, rate is 73. We can meet up if you are in CapeTown.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by standfit007: 3:47pm On Apr 25
Hi, thank you for sharing valuable information. I wondering how to go about this MIE process as I couldn’t find a specific service on their site (mie.co.za) that speaks to this. Could you share what service I need to get this done?

KazikageSama:

Yes and Yes.
Job offer, SAQA evaluation, professional body evaluation, MIE for professional experience confirmation (not compulsory but I really recommend it) are part of the documentations required then medical evaluation (Radiology inclusive), bank statement, certified copies of qualifications and certifications etc.

On the job offer, I'd suggest you submit a contract offer between 3-5years. People (myself inclusive) got bounced before cos of permanent offers, interestingly some people (esp. Amazonians) usually appeal the ruling and sometimes they win (50-50 chance).
Before now job offer wasn't a requirement, but based on the 2022 regulation, the one year, job-seeker Critical Skills visa was scrapped.

Good luck.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Africankel(m): 6:25pm On Apr 25
Apply now.

They give three months doesn't mean you can stay three straight months. You are limited to 30 days per visit.

bobodudu100:
Hello guys. Pls I am trying to apply for a visit visa . For programme to happen in August through mid october But not too sure when to apply because last year when I applied the visa came out after like 3 months and I couldnt attend the programme I wanted to go for as a result . Now I am want to apply again but I want to know from you guys thoughts and experiences, is it advisable to plan to apply for a 3 months wait time or is the wait time shorter these days ? Because ideally it would be good for my visa to come out around August so that I can attend the 2 months programme bearing in mind that the visit visa they give is for 3 months . S please what are your thoughts on a good time to apply . Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Marshall6: 7:03pm On Apr 25
I collected my passport today with sticker visa. Wish others all the best in their application. I submitted on 20th March and approved on the 19th of April and received today.

4 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 7:50pm On Apr 25
Africankel:
Apply now.

They give three months doesn't mean you can stay three straight months. You are limited to 30 days per visit.

Maybe my info is outdated but I think it depends though. Evisa holders were previously allowed to use the entire duration of their visas. Not sure if it's still the same sha
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bobodudu100: 8:23pm On Apr 25
Oh I ddnt know that does it mean for the 2 month programme I have to go and come back or is there a way to extend the stay beyond 30days
Africankel:
Apply now.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Africankel(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25
080bjaked:

Maybe my info is outdated but I think it depends though. Evisa holders were previously allowed to use the entire duration of their visas. Not sure if it's still the same sha

I heard same thing for e-Visa. But definitely 30 days for sticker.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Africankel(m): 8:50pm On Apr 25
bobodudu100:
Oh I ddnt know that does it mean for the 2 month programme I have to go and come back or is there a way to extend the stay beyond 30days

Since your stay is for two months, I'd advise you state that in your application, perhaps the conditions of your visa would be different.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bobodudu100: 7:26am On Apr 26
Ok thanks
Africankel:

Since your stay is for two months, I'd advise you state that in your application, perhaps the conditions of your visa would be different.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Glowee93: 11:41am On Apr 26
please i apply for evisa lastweek so today they replied but no attachment on the letter to know if the visa was granted, what do i do?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 11:45am On Apr 26
screenshot, let see
Glowee93:
please i apply for evisa lastweek so today they replied but no attachment on the letter to know if the visa was granted, what do i do?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Glowee93: 12:27pm On Apr 26
It says adjudication outcome received, what does it mean? Should I be expecting another mail?

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 12:44pm On Apr 26
SEND THEM A MAIL QUICKLY: hacc@dha.gov.za
Glowee93:
It says adjudication outcome received, what does it mean? Should I be expecting another mail?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bammybestowed: 12:30am On Apr 27
2k Rands available for sale, rate is 73. +2 7 7 4 6 7 6 5 3 9 2 to chat on WhatsApp. Meet up available if you are in Capetown.
Admin, please I have sold Rands on this platform severally, kindly note that I am not a scammer, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by JaceBlaze: 8:08am On Apr 27
Half a century later and this thread is still on & running.So there will never be a thread about strategies nigerians need to fix nigeria,,"jappa" is the only solution? Lol cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Akeem79(m): 9:37am On Apr 27
flyca:
Please gurus in the house,
Is there anything like SA Express Visa?

So after over five years you posted about gotten a job in SA
You still ask this kind of question cheesy

This woman sef grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Hemoghy2: 9:54am On Apr 27
Same thing I am facing here. Have you been able to resolve it?
Glowee93:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by IronGalaxy: 9:56am On Apr 27
JaceBlaze:
Half a century later and this thread is still on & running.So there will never be a thread about strategies nigerians need to fix nigeria,,"jappa" is the only solution? Lol cheesy
still planning to relocate to a country they call "xenophobic", why put yourself through that?

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by JaceBlaze: 2:47pm On Apr 27
IronGalaxy:
still planning to relocate to a country they call "xenophobic", why put yourself through that?

Makes no sense if you ask me,especially when you think about how hard it is for nigerians to get their SA visa approved & the money they gave to spend.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Glowee93: 5:17pm On Apr 27
Hemoghy2:
Same thing I am facing here. Have you been able to resolve it?
Not yet oo
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Glowee93: 5:20pm On Apr 27
hunee:
SEND THEM A MAIL QUICKLY: hacc@dha.gov.za
Have done that sir, waiting for reply
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by flyca: 6:27pm On Apr 27
Akeem79:

So after over five years you posted about gotten a job in SA
You still ask this kind of question cheesy

This woman sef grin
You still following me up and down after 5 years!
No life!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by JaySterling: 9:31pm On Apr 27
Hey guys, please what is the current visa fee for South Africa e-visa ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 11:20pm On Apr 27
DHA- 425 rands, Vfs - 87dollars
JaySterling:
Hey guys, please what is the current visa fee for South Africa e-visa ?

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by JaySterling: 5:25am On Apr 28
hunee:
DHA- 425 rands, Vfs - 87dollars
Which one would you recommend for faster processing and approval ?

Thanks a lot sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.