Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1828444 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (936) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Trinity33(m): 5:52am On May 23, 2021
Goodmorning great people, please is anybody coming from the USA to Nigerian soon, or you know anybody coming from USA to Nigerian soon, please and please quote me let me contact you.
A phone was to be sent to me, but the cost of shipping was really on the high side, i tried to use DHL, or if you know any other cheap courier please. Thanks my people, one love.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by eben1991: 4:45pm On May 23, 2021
I can help you with shipping of phones to Naija at a cheaper price.

Trinity33:
Goodmorning great people, please is anybody coming from the USA to Nigerian soon, or you know anybody coming from USA to Nigerian soon, please and please quote me let me contact you.
A phone was to be sent to me, but the cost of shipping was really on the high side, i tried to use DHL, or if you know any other cheap courier please. Thanks my people, one love.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Soraco57(m): 8:23pm On May 24, 2021
Good evening, I need an advice, how best is to go about flight reservations and hotel reservations for 2 weeks South Africa vacation. Which side is the best to book this reservations so that they don’t cancel them. Either paid or free. So that they don’t cancel reservations, any suggestions is welcome

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by icecool12(m): 4:11pm On May 25, 2021
Hi all. Is SAQA certification/ evaluation mandatory before being admitted for a Masters degree?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by OdogwuEkeke(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2021
I also co-Ask!

icecool12:
Hi all. Is SAQA certification/ evaluation mandatory before being admitted for a Masters degree?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 6:51pm On May 25, 2021
Yes except for UCT and Stellenbosch
icecool12:

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2021
icecool12:

Thanks in advance.
Stellenbosch University and Capetown University admit students without Saqa evaluation. However, few universities also give conditional admission letter Pending when you submit your Saqa certificate.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by eben1991: 11:19am On May 26, 2021
Few universitiies like? i want to sincerely want to have many options

samtol4:
Stellenbosch University and Capetown University admit students without Saqa evaluation. However, few universities also give conditional admission letter Pending when you submit your Saqa certificate.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mrflex999: 12:55pm On May 26, 2021
Good afternoon everyone

I have been denied South Africa visa twice and I will need help from you guys on how to go applying for the 3rd time

The first time I was denied 2013 as I failed to get the passport back from the agent and the passport was misplaced ,and sometime 2019 again when I applied I was also denied also ,below is the document from the last time I applied and got denied .

The both times I applied I used an agent

I will like to apply my self for the 3rd time and I need the help of you guys to go about this

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Don1985: 1:22pm On May 26, 2021
mrflex999:
Good afternoon everyone

I have been denied South Africa visa twice and I will need help from you guys on how to go applying for the 3rd time

The first time I was denied 2013 as I failed to get the passport back from the agent and the passport was misplaced ,and sometime 2019 again when I applied I was also denied also ,below is the document from the last time I applied and got denied .

I will like to apply my self for the 3rd time and I need the help of you guys to go about this
did you apply using the same passport number by reissue the lost passport with same passport number or with different passport number? What was the first denied outcome? Because the adverse record indicated that the record of the first time they denied you is still on their database and precisely u need to come out clean about your next application, contradictory documents shows that the agent use fake documents which is different from the first documents you submitted
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mrflex999: 1:38pm On May 26, 2021
Don1985:
did you apply using the same passport number by reissue the lost passport with same passport number or with different passport number? What was the first denied outcome? Because the adverse record indicated that the record of the first time they denied you is still on their database and precisely u need to come out clean about your next application, contradictory documents shows that the agent use fake documents which is different from the first documents you submitted

I don’t know the outcome of the first denial but I know I was denied ,I didn’t have chance to get back my passport from the agent before it was misplaced by him

I did a new passport at ikoyi and my case was a lost passport while processing the new one I used in applying the last time

My old passport number was different from the new one I was issued ,but same information same person

And how do I come out clean ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 2:05pm On May 26, 2021
mrflex999:

I don’t know the outcome of the first denial but I know I was denied ,I didn’t have chance to get back my passport from the agent before it was misplaced by him

I did a new passport at ikoyi and my case was a lost passport while processing the new one I used in applying the last time

My old passport number was different from the new one I was issued ,but same information same person

You sure you were denied the first time or your Visa was "lifted" for someone else?

Anyways sorry about your experience so far, I'm sure you'd find good resources here to DIY this time. I'd suggest you read through the last 5-10pages though after then I'm certain most of your questions would have been answered.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mrflex999: 2:13pm On May 26, 2021
KazikageSama:

You sure you were denied the first time or your Visa was "lifted" for someone else?

Anyways sorry about your experience so far, I'm sure you'd find good resources here to DIY this time. I'd suggest you read through the last 5-10pages though after then I'm certain most of your questions would have been answered.

I think I was denied because the agent asked me to come get back my passport and I was less interested then because I was busy before it was misplaced
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 26, 2021
Soraco57:
Good evening, I need an advice, how best is to go about flight reservations and hotel reservations for 2 weeks South Africa vacation. Which side is the best to book this reservations so that they don’t cancel them. Either paid or free. So that they don’t cancel reservations, any suggestions is welcome

Try expedia..

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by thompson4real: 10:10pm On May 26, 2021
I want to go submit my application at Abuja for Visit Visa. Is it a must i book my application online.

If yes, how much is the booking fee and how much will i pay when i get to vfs

And if i didn't book online, how much would i pay as well.

I need to get clarified on this please. It's very important that i know asap. Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Don1985: 11:47pm On May 26, 2021
mrflex999:

I don’t know the outcome of the first denial but I know I was denied now that you don't even k ,I didn’t have chance to get back my passport from the agent before it was misplaced by him

The outcome of the first application that was denied should be treated while applying for the second application and u don't even know what was the first rejection was about,I think you used different Agent and the documents they used contradict as well on SA database... I don't think you tick that you have been refused visa before while filling the application form in order to come out clean for the causes of the first rejection... Using agents for application is risky... I have been in the same shoes as yours which I regretted...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mrflex999: 5:55am On May 27, 2021
Don1985:
The outcome of the first application that was denied should be treated while applying for the second application and u don't even know what was the first rejection was about,I think you used different Agent and the documents they used contradict as well on SA database... I don't think you tick that you have been refused visa before while filling the application form in order to come out clean for the causes of the first rejection... Using agents for application is risky... I have been in the same shoes as yours which I regretted...

What do you advice ?

Have you been to sa before ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hopcious: 9:08am On May 27, 2021
Quick one please...

If someone was rejected in an initial visa application, is it required that the person must attach a copy of the rejection letter for subsequent visa application? Or stating it on the application form alone is enough?

Don1985:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oluayebenz: 9:40am On May 27, 2021
hopcious:
Quick one please...

If someone was rejected in an initial visa application, is it required that the person must attach a copy of the rejection letter for subsequent visa application? Or stating it on the application form alone is enough?

Stating it is enough, embassy don't need the copy
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Imnaknus: 10:11am On May 27, 2021
SirKennie13:

Actually, DHET has mandatory all SA public schools to require SAQA before applicants are guving admission but UP sometimes allows that to pass. I know of many that didn't have SAQA and they are currently on their PhD, Master or honour now.
Thank you.
Please, do you if there were any underlying factors that made it possible for these people? Did they all have stellar academic profiles or something like that?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hopcious: 10:33am On May 27, 2021
All right. Thank you for the information.

oluayebenz:

Stating it is enough, embassy don't need the copy
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by baba4thegehs: 1:03pm On May 27, 2021
Need to make payment of 350 rand.

Who can help out?

I'm stranded right now.

I used FCMB the other day and I was charged $25 for a transaction of $52 from my DOM account. The fees and the exchange rate is just ridiculous.

Gentsarena@gmail.com
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Don1985: 3:30pm On May 27, 2021
hopcious:
Quick one please...

yes you have to state it on the next application form, depending on the outcome because if the first rejection was on fraudulent issue.. they will still rejects the application base on 'Adverse record'
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mrflex999: 3:51pm On May 27, 2021
Don1985:
yes you have to state it on the next application form, depending on the outcome because if the first rejection was on fraudulent issue.. they will still rejects the application base on 'Adverse record'

Bro please what do you suggest I should do so I won’t get adverse record rejection on my next application ?

Do you have idea about anyone that have gotten this adverse record issue before and was later issued visa ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Don1985: 4:31pm On May 27, 2021
mrflex999:

What do you advice ?

Have you been to sa before ?
After the my second rejection I decided to get my visa in Ghana and it took just 11 days....You can see favor for the third application...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 5:55pm On May 27, 2021
Please we should look outside SA. If you don't have anyone strong inside to pull strings for you,there's no need to go to SA for hustle. Look to other countries where you can become someone without regards to where you're from. I know top Nigerian govt people working in SA but their wards are not even schooling in SA. I'm not discouraging you but do have a valid purpose and plan well mapped out
mrflex999:
Good afternoon everyone

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 7:53pm On May 27, 2021
Imnaknus:

Thank you.
Please, do you if there were any underlying factors that made it possible for these people? Did they all have stellar academic profiles or something like that?
Some schools give waivers when applicants are awarded scholarships especially International scholarships .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (936) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.