Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1730190 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
Imagine SA denying someone with that rich travel history a visit visa, Southy no want Nigerians anymore in their country anymore. I think the embassy is working in tune with the home affairs, the next story now will be deportation of Nigerians. You saw the recent story of about 8 Nigerians who were arrested in Capetown by FBI and SA Hawks for fraud. Omo, our name don too cast for Southy. Since your bro has money, make him go Kenya, or even Zanzibar for vacation,Omo you go get better value for your money with better peace of mind join. Mauritius, Seychelles sef,Kai,Omo places dey for Africa for enjoyment, no be only SA!
Additivesupplie:
My brother got his parcel back today from South african embassy, was refused base on Hotel reservation lack credibility lol
He applied Oct 4th
The South african embassy just wire him refusal lol

Wetin person no go see for africa lol

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oluayebenz: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Additivesupplie:
My brother got his parcel back today from South african embassy, was refused base on Hotel reservation lack credibility lol

Travel histories, Canada 2019, UK 2020 and South africa 2012
He has a 5yrs valid UK visa o
He said he just want to spend his vacation in Africa.
He owns his business and all necessary documents submitted
He applied Oct 4th

Seriously
Even that useless South african embassy. Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oluayebenz: 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
Blurpy:
Imagine SA denying someone with that rich travel history a visit visa, Southy no want Nigerians anymore in their country anymore. I think the embassy is working in tune with the home affairs, the next story now will be deportation of Nigerians. You saw the recent story of about 8 Nigerians who were arrested in Capetown by FBI and SA Hawks for fraud. Omo, our name don too cast for Southy. Since your bro has money, make him go Kenya, or even Zanzibar for vacation,Omo you go get better value for your money with better peace of mind join. Mauritius, Seychelles sef,Kai,Omo places dey for Africa for enjoyment, no be only SA!

I dey tell you o
Better countries plenty ....

South african are bunch of negative people, the way they hate their african counterpart ehn

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Additivesupplie: 12:18am On Oct 26, 2021
Blurpy:

Something is definitely wrong somewhere
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Don1985: 7:40am On Oct 26, 2021
Additivesupplie:

Something is definitely wrong somewhere
Nothing is wrong bro Its just that south african don't want nigerian again...I have seen different cases where the embassy just denied applicants without genuine reasons.. imagine someone that has been to canada and UK...now been denied of south africa visa this shows that south africa embassies are corrupt

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by JapaProfessor: 8:25am On Oct 26, 2021
Kunfu:

Can I use this certification to get job

Yes, they are highly valuable in the job market.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oluayebenz: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2021
Don1985:
Nothing is wrong bro Its just that south african don't want nigerian again...I have seen different cases where the embassy just denied applicants without genuine reasons.. imagine someone that has been to canada and UK...now been denied of south africa visa this shows that south africa embassies are corrupt

Exactly
I'm wondering what the hell is going on at that mumu embassy..

Nigerians should stop applying to that embassy plz, very ridiculous
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Neyopumpin02: 10:55am On Oct 26, 2021
What about people wey get piking for there which me say dem no go give us visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
u know what if he reapply again immedaitely, let him be sure of the Hotel reservation they will give him. it happen to me too baseless point and i reapply telling them my hotel reservation is ok and they should go and recheck and i was given.. that was last year

south africa are using tricks to deny us to get multiple income for their country.

i apply again for a business visa with everything in place last 2 month i get denied again for host not responding i email my host , they replied back that no one from the embassy call. and seriously am not even interested in going south africa i just want the stick on the passport . Now i got a mail to reply from Host but me i no dey reapply anything i dont have strenght for them again
Additivesupplie:

Travel histories, Canada 2019, UK 2020 and South africa 2012
He has a 5yrs valid UK visa o
He said he just want to spend his vacation in Africa.
He owns his business and all necessary documents submitted
He applied Oct 4th

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
here

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Additivesupplie: 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
pufframmy:
u know what if he reapply again immedaitely, let him be sure of the Hotel reservation they will give him. it happen to me too baseless point and i reapply telling them my hotel reservation is ok and they should go and recheck and i was given.. that was last year

south africa are using tricks to deny us to get multiple income for their country.

i apply again for a business visa with everything in place last 2 month i get denied again for host not responding i email my host , they replied back that no one from the embassy call. and seriously am not even interested in going south africa i just want the stick on the passport . Now i got a mail to reply from Host but me i no dey reapply anything i dont have strenght for them again

Just imagine.
He's not interested in reapplying again.
He felt embarrassed already.

He want to visit Greece instead
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oluayebenz: 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Additivesupplie:

Just imagine.
He's not interested in reapplying again.
He felt embarrassed already.

He want to visit Greece instead

Better o

I wouldn't advise anybody to apply to that useless embassy again
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lion123: 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
oluayebenz:

Better o

I wouldn't advise anybody to apply to that useless embassy again

Exactly! Those South Africans are so bloody useless.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lion123: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
I applied for a visa since early September in Abuja, and the passport has not yet arrived. I want to apply to another country for a December trip and I want to go and apply for my Passport to be returned. Bleep them and their visa. Only problem is, the last time they delayed my visa and I went to apply for my passport back, the bastards at the South African embassy still took another 2 weeks to return my passport with no visa.

The bastards who work at the South African high Commission are so full of sh"t.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lion123:

Exactly! Those South Africans are so bloody useless.

Those stupid Zulus are lazy . They hate hardworking Nigerians with a passion. Nigerians should stop giving that stupid country patronage ,and see how their economy will fall.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
oluayebenz:

I dey tell you o
Better countries plenty ....

South african are bunch of negative people, the way they hate their african counterpart ehn

They are jealous of other African. Those lazy bastards envy us. Imagine their news saying that a Nigerian doctor is trafficking their stupid children at hospital? What nonsense. The other time they let a Nigerian woman die at their hospital because her husband made a video insulting the stupid blacks . Evil people.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oluayebenz: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lion123:
I applied for a visa since early September in Abuja, and the passport has not yet arrived. I want to apply to another country for a December trip and I want to go and apply for my Passport to be returned. Bleep them and their visa. Only problem is, the last time they delayed my visa and I went to apply for my passport back, the bastards at the South African embassy still took another 2 weeks to return my passport with no visa.

The bastards who work at the South African high Commission are so full of sh"t.

Seriously
Then something is seriously wrong with them.....
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oluayebenz: 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Johncables402:

Those stupid Zulus are lazy . They hate hardworking Nigerians with a passion. Nigerians should stop giving that stupid country patronage ,and see how their economy will fall.

Exactly
Seems those zulus are the problem.
Jealousy bunch of fools.
The other tribe is better.

Nigerians should try and abandoned the country for good.

Is Nigerians really taking their jobs? Hell No......

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
oluayebenz:

Exactly
Seems those zulus are the problem.
Jealousy bunch of fools.
The other tribe is better.

Nigerians should try and abandoned the country for good.

Is Nigerians really taking their jobs? Hell No......

All the blacks in South Africa is evil. Even the whites I think were better ,when I stayed there I found they're evil as the blacks. That country is very wicked. Nigerians are good people we lack good government, if not for that who would go to that wicked country again ?. They say we take their job because we are better ,hardworking and the best in africa. They are too stupid to see we can run their country better .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oluayebenz: 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
Johncables402:

All the blacks in South Africa is evil. Even the whites I think were better ,when I stayed there I found they're evil as the blacks. That country is very wicked. Nigerians are good people we lack good government, if not for that who would go to that wicked country again ?. They say we take their job because we are better ,hardworking and the best in africa. They are too stupid to see we can run their country better .

You are correct....
I visited the country 10yrs ago and I don't see any Nigerians taking their jobs....

All Nigerians I met are into business, so why are they so jealous?
I don't understand......

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
oluayebenz:

You are correct....
I visited the country 10yrs ago and I don't see any Nigerians taking their jobs....

All Nigerians I met are into business, so why are they so jealous?
I don't understand......

They are stupid and lazy . They hate that we are way better than them . If Nigerians get that country they know it will flourish because we are hardworking than them. They don't go to school over there ,all their school are filled with Nigerians and the whites ,all the blacks are security guards and house help. Have ever seen them go to school? They won't go to school to better themselves,all they do is hate on successful Nigerians. Very dull people .

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
At your last line....."you can run their country" Why not run your own better first. Funny that quote is coming from a Nigerian in present day Nigeria
Johncables402:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oluayebenz: 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
Johncables402:

They are stupid and lazy . They hate that we are way better than them . If Nigerians get that country they know it will flourish because we are hardworking than them. They don't go to school over there ,all their school are filled with Nigerians and the whites ,all the blacks are security guards and house help. Have ever seen them go to school? They won't go to school to better themselves,all they do is hate on successful Nigerians. Very dull people .

Seems their hatred is not only on Nigerians but their african counterparts.....

They attacked the Somalians of recent
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oluayebenz: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Blurpy:
At your last line....."you can run their country" Why not run your own better first. Funny that quote is coming from a Nigerian in present day Nigeria

What are you trying to say?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
Blurpy:

I don't know why you're asking me dull questions. Look at how the country was under whites,it was perfect and everything good. Now the stupid black illiterates cannot run it . The Zulus are wicked. If that country was ours Nigerians especially us Igbos you know we will make it perfect to be world attraction. The zulus took a good economy and destroyed it.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
oluayebenz:

Seems their hatred is not only on Nigerians but their african counterparts.....

They attacked the Somalians of recent

They every hardworking African because we run their country better than them . Zimbabweans, Somalis ,Malawians, Nigerians. We are all better than them that's why we make that country the best when they sit and be lazy. If the foreigners leave that country would collapse.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
In as much as I condemn xenophobia, most of the problem is been caused by ourselves. Imagine a bunch of people from Benin Republic or Chad coming to do illegal things in our country like drug etc then you rub it in the faces of us, lol, I know Nigerians wouldn't take it lightly.

Nigerians are not more sophisticated in organised crime compared to Kenyans, Senegalese, even South Africans and Pakistanis, infact the drug business is being run mainly by Indian and Pakistani cartel in SA but na Nigerians don't keep theirs on a low , always attracting envious eyes.
Abi na the yahoo boys for Sandton? Driving cars and hosting parties with no verifiable source of income. See the news about FBI coming to SA to arrest 8 Nigerians for cybercrime in Capetown for example, all the way from USA.
However, the set that caused mayhem where the ones that went to SA around 2000-2006 and really created a bad name for us, however we have a good number of lecturers, doctors,etc working there legally but the bad eggs would always overshadow the good ones.

Although their method is wrong, what they should do is mass deportation of illegal migrants because for real those guys are something else, but it's not easy.
Naija name don cast for there na just the thing you should know and understand

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
The one that we have ... what have we made it to be? Is Nigeria getting better or worse? Remove the log in your eyes first before removing the one in another man's eye. The blacks there are running their country far better than ours FYI. Infact Nigeria has a lot to copy from them as I speak. Every country puts its citizens first before foreigners even Canada that is welcoming immigrant selects only the educated and skilled people
Johncables402:

I don't know why you're asking me dull questions. Look at how the country was under whites,it was perfect and everything good. Now the stupid black illiterates cannot run it . The Zulus are wicked. If that country was ours Nigerians especially us Igbos you know we will make it perfect to be world attraction. The zulus took a good economy and destroyed it.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lol...It's if the whites leave then the country would collapse, not us, how many Nigerians are in SA to start with?
Johncables402:

They every hardworking African because we run their country better than them . Zimbabweans, Somalis ,Malawians, Nigerians. We are all better than them that's why we make that country the best when they sit and be lazy. If the foreigners leave that country would collapse.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Blurpy:
The one that we have ... what have we made it to be? Is Nigeria getting better or worse? Remove the log in your eyes first before removing the one in another man's eye. The blacks there are running their country far better than ours FYI. Infact Nigeria has a lot to copy from them as I speak

You have no ego. You're one of the Nigerians that make these useless small countries look down on us . The blacks there are very stupid that's why they're intimidated by our education and taking their good jobs and women. If you ever go there you will see all the blacks live in slums with no water and power ,now they're envious of us because we live in the good areas where whites only live. I know that country. Do you know that the blacks don't go to university there ,only foreigners do especially Nigerians and they're envious .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
Blurpy:
Lol...It's if the whites leave then the country would collapse, not us, how many Nigerians are in SA to start with?

You don't know wha you're talking about, most of the whites have left that shythole because the blacks there are lazy. Now it's the foreigners whose is doing good things there because our education is good . Go and visit that place, all the blacks are stupid and poor.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Oga, I don't argue with people who use emotions to argue rather than being logical. Whatever rocks your boat though. No be by force to go another person country, stay for Naija nah.
To correct your misinformations, almost all blacks now go to school, they have free education in elementary up to matric level compared to Nigeria that the poor can't afford a good school.

The blacks also live in the suburbs now, Midrand, Sandton etc.
Even in the township, there are RDP houses the govt built where the government relocated the people who were living in the slums. What has Nigerian government done for people living in the slum like Agege, Makoko etc?
The blacks go to university!
Johncables402:

You have no ego. You're one of the Nigerians that make these useless small countries look down on us . The blacks there are very stupid that's why they're intimidated by our education and taking their good jobs and women. If you ever go there you will see all the blacks live in slums with no water and power ,now they're envious of us because we live in the good areas where whites only live. I know that country. Do you know that the blacks don't go to university there ,only foreigners do especially Nigerians and they're envious .

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.