Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,840 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1740471 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Blurpy:
In as much as I condemn xenophobia, most of the problem is been caused by ourselves. Imagine a bunch of people from Benin Republic or Chad coming to do illegal things in our country like drug etc then you rub it in the faces of us, lol, I know Nigerians wouldn't take it lightly.

Nigerians are not more sophisticated in organised crime compared to Kenyans, Senegalese, even South Africans and Pakistanis, infact the drug business is being run mainly by Indian and Pakistani cartel in SA but na Nigerians don't keep theirs on a low , always attracting envious eyes.
Abi na the yahoo boys for Sandton? Driving cars and hosting parties with no verifiable source of income. See the news about FBI coming to SA to arrest 8 Nigerians for cybercrime in Capetown for example, all the way from USA.
However, the set that caused mayhem where the ones that went to SA around 2000-2006 and really created a bad name for us, however we have a good number of lecturers, doctors,etc working there legally but the bad eggs would always overshadow the good ones.

Although their method is wrong, what they should do is mass deportation of illegal migrants because for real those guys are something else, but it's not easy.
Naija name don cast for there na just the thing you should know and understand

You are blaming hustlers for the laziness of the stupid blacks there ? Are you ok ?. Nigerians there are not their problem, we are sharp people and good in making money . Those people there are just lazy and hate foreigners for nothing and blame us for their problem.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Oga stop being sentimental , I was there in March this year, there are lots and lots of whites and they run the economy from malls, real estate, multinational companies etc
Johncables402:

You don't know wha you're talking about, most of the whites have left that shythole because the blacks there are lazy. Now it's the foreigners whose is doing good things there because our education is good . Go and visit that place, all the blacks are stupid and poor.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
If you call drug selling and cybercrime "hustle"

Then you are part of the problem and you shouldn't complain. wink
Johncables402:

You are blaming hustlers for the laziness of the stupid blacks there ? Are you ok ?. Nigerians there are not their problem, we are sharp people and good in making money . Those people there are just lazy and hate foreigners for nothing and blame us for their problem.

4 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
Have you thought about why Ghana,Kenya etc are visa free to SA but Nigeria isn't.

Do you know Ghana is visa free to Singapore?
Indians and China and Pakistanis migrate more in numbers and are all over the world but you never hear their host country complaining about them.

Only Nigeria, we have casted Dubai recently when some useless cultists took their behaviour there and caused mayhem, now no more direct work employment for Nigerians. What about Italy, Turkey, Malaysia,India nko, go there and see the damage Nigerians have done to the image of our country. Rubbish! We need and have a lot to do to redeem our image internationally.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oluayebenz: 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
Blurpy:
If you call drug selling and cybercrime "hustle"

Then you are part of the problem and you shouldn't complain. wink

How many Nigerians do you know that are into that?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
Blurpy:
Oga, I don't argue with people who use emotions to argue rather than being logical. Whatever rocks your boat though. No be by force to go another person country, stay for Naija nah.
To correct your misinformations, almost all blacks now go to school, they have free education in elementary up to matric level compared to Nigeria that the poor can't afford a good school.

The blacks also live in the suburbs now, Midrand, Sandton etc.
Even in the township, there are RDP houses the govt built where the government relocated the people who were living in the slums. What has Nigerian government done for people living in the slum like Agege, Makoko etc?
The blacks go to university!

If you visit the place you will know better . See my friend, I lived there for many years and I know what I'm talking about. You are talking about things you see on tv that are lies,go to the airport first and see Zulu primitive people with no clothes on and you will see how uneducated these people are . I travel everywhere there even to the villages, so I know the place .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
Bro easy, I said I was there in March, I even went to polokwane and mafikeng in North West province, there are no naked people and Nigeria is not any better. They have social welfare, insurance and credit system, not to talk of electricity, road and healthcare they enjoy that we still dream of. These things were built by whites but still managed since 1994 till date by blacks... so?
Lol...bros no dey lie na..I didn't see any naked person at Or Tambo,I understand your pain but be logical. This is not an SA thing, it's difficult for a Nigerian to go to any better country now without thorough scrutiny,our passport no get level again.
Try entering Namibia or Botswana, you go know say SA xenophobia dey learn
Johncables402:

If you visit the place you will know better . See my friend, I lived there for many years and I know what I'm talking about. You are talking about things you see on tv that are lies,go to the airport first and see Zulu primitive people with no clothes on and you will see how uneducated these people are . I travel everywhere there even to the villages, so I know the place .

5 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Juwohn: 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Honest question, what were you doing in ZA? Studying? or working in what industry?

Johncables402:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justt: 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
Rand available to exchange for Naira!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 10:28am On Oct 28, 2021
Juwohn:
Honest question, what were you doing in ZA? Studying? or working in what industry?

I studied there in the white only university,they only allow hardworking foreigners there not lazy Zulus . Those people are very wicked. Imagine hating us because we are more intelligent and hardworking than them ? Very stupid.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 10:32am On Oct 28, 2021
Blurpy:
Bro easy, I said I was there in March, I even went to polokwane and mafikeng in North West province, there are no naked people and Nigeria is not any better. They have social welfare, insurance and credit system, not to talk of electricity, road and healthcare they enjoy that we still dream of. These things were built by whites but still managed since 1994 till date by blacks... so?
Lol...bros no dey lie na..I didn't see any naked person at Or Tambo,I understand your pain but be logical. This is not an SA thing, it's difficult for a Nigerian to go to any better country now without thorough scrutiny,our passport no get level again.
Try entering Namibia or Botswana, you go know say SA xenophobia dey learn

You are a liar . Me I lived in that country for years ,I know the blacks don't like school and the whites don't allow them in their school unless they are Zimbabweans, somalians or Nigerians . Those black only know how to do menial job only and they see foreigners doing well and get jealous and stupid. The whites there gave those people everything to be successfully but they chose to be lazy and drunkards . Useless set of people.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 10:37am On Oct 28, 2021
oluayebenz:

How many Nigerians do you know that are into that?

He won't answer because of the stupidity in his head. Imagine calling your own people drug dealers and scammers? undecided. And you wonder why we're treated bad by lesser countries that we should be colonizing if not for APC and their foolishness.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 11:06am On Oct 28, 2021
I can't argue with someone with your kind of reasoning. It's a waste of time wink
Johncables402:

You are a liar . Me I lived in that country for years ,I know the blacks don't like school and the whites don't allow them in their school unless they are Zimbabweans, somalians or Nigerians . Those black only know how to do menial job only and they see foreigners doing well and get jealous and stupid. The whites there gave those people everything to be successfully but they chose to be lazy and drunkards . Useless set of people.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2021
The bad behaviour of Nigerians abroad. Read my thread on that!
Johncables402:

He won't answer because of the stupidity in his head. Imagine calling your own people drug dealers and scammers? undecided. And you wonder why we're treated bad by lesser countries that we should be colonizing if not for APC and their foolishness.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bombzy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
Please how much is it
justt:
Rand available to exchange for Naira!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
Blurpy:
The bad behaviour of Nigerians abroad. Read my thread on that!

When will you dullards speak of all the money Nigerians make abroad ? You no read about that one ?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
Blurpy:
I can't argue with someone with your kind of reasoning. It's a waste of time wink

You're the waste of time here insulting your own people because of stupid lazy zulus . You must be lazy too. Imagine ,you must be these stupid Nigerians abroad turn on other nigerian hustlers just for papers. Idiat.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justt: 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
N40/Rand grin
You can can send me a PM for more negotiation smiley

Bombzy:
Please how much is it
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by akindele214(m): 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
Good afternoon, Im trying to apply for a work permit but I am a final year student with no degree certificate, do i still need to apply for SAQA?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2021
What do i told about SA in my LAst post.. they are trying to empty our pocket before visa issue, couple of minutes ago i received a mail from the conference am going stating that i should proceed to the VFS on Monday with some documents and also 60,000 naira, you see SA like money been taking from naija lol, i think both embassy and the conference planner have reached agreement to grant all there delegates VISA with fast issuing since the conference coming up by mid of November . and am not interested in going to South Africa. Make dey keep their VISA now i got plan already

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
pufframmy:
What do i told about SA in my LAst post.. they are trying to empty our pocket before visa issue, couple of minutes ago i received a mail from the conference am going stating that i should proceed to the VFS on Monday with some documents and also 60,000 naira, you see SA like money been taking from naija lol, i think both embassy and the conference planner have reached agreement to grant all there delegates VISA with fast issuing since the conference coming up by mid of November . and am not interested in going to South Africa. Make dey keep their VISA now i got plan already

Leave those stupid lazy people. They are envious of us coming to their country. That country will fall if foreigners leave. We should all boycott those idiots, see how they will come begging. Imagine those zulus refusing us Visa ,if not for our stupid leaders who cares for that stupid nation?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by capetownboyz(m): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
Johncables402:

Leave those stupid lazy people. They are envious of us coming to their country. That country will fall if foreigners leave. We should all boycott those idiots, see how they will come begging. Imagine those zulus refusing us Visa ,if not for our stupid leaders who cares for that stupid nation?
you right though been denied visa long enough three times ..tried applying later on this year but shoved the idea ..can’t go through those stress again ..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
capetownboyz:
you right though been denied visa long enough three times ..tried applying later on this year but shoved the idea ..can’t go through those stress again ..

It's the same discrimination for many Nigerians. I'm telling you those block head Zulus are wicked, the most wicked illiterates in Africa . Nigerians should boycott that stupid country and see how it will collapse and they will come begging us to go there again.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ruthiegal: 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
Quit talking shit man
Johncables402:

It's the same discrimination for many Nigerians. I'm telling you those block head Zulus are wicked, the most wicked illiterates in Africa . Nigerians should boycott that stupid country and see how it will collapse and they will come begging us to go there again.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ruthiegal:
You do realize Nigerians aren’t the only foreigners in the country

So what ? Those stupid illiterates hate every black foreigners especially hardworking Nigerians. It's pure jealousy because we're better than them and can take over their country and it will be better managed unlike the Zulus that have destroyed it.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
Blurpy:
Quit talking shit man

You're one of the fools giving those block head Zulus your money when they don't want you undecided. Nigerians should wise up and see that those people are the biggest scammers in Africa.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
Mumu man.....we will manage it better as we have managed ours abi?
No go take over your own country, dey look another person country... brainless swine
Johncables402:

So what ? Those stupid illiterates hate every black foreigners especially hardworking Nigerians. It's pure jealousy because we're better than them and can take over their country and it will be better managed unlike the Zulus that have destroyed it.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by RodgersAkpafu: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
Blurpy:
Have you thought about why Ghana,Kenya etc are visa free to SA but Nigeria isn't.

Do you know Ghana is visa free to Singapore?
Indians and China and Pakistanis migrate more in numbers and are all over the world but you never hear their host country complaining about them.

Only Nigeria, we have casted Dubai recently when some useless cultists took their behaviour there and caused mayhem, now no more direct work employment for Nigerians. What about Italy, Turkey, Malaysia,India nko, go there and see the damage Nigerians have done to the image of our country. Rubbish! We need and have a lot to do to redeem our image internationally.
Honestly their behaviour is unbecoming and worrisome
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Amazon2190: 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
There's a white-only university in SA? And you, a black man studied there? What is the name of this University please?

Johncables402:

I studied there in the white only university,they only allow hardworking foreigners there not lazy Zulus . Those people are very wicked. Imagine hating us because we are more intelligent and hardworking than them ? Very stupid.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 5:10am On Oct 31, 2021
Amazon2190:
There's a white-only university in SA? And you, a black man studied there? What is the name of this University please?

You don't understand,the blacks there don't even like school,they only still from hardworking Nigerians and whites and drink alcohol all day. Why should whites care for them ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Johncables402: 5:21am On Oct 31, 2021
Blurpy:
Mumu man.....we will manage it better as we have managed ours abi?
No go take over your own country, dey look another person country... brainless swine

Yes,we can manage a country like South Africa better than those lazy blacks who have destroyed it. Wait till Biafra is realised,you will see a first world country in Africa, you mumus must let us go, your laziness is blocking the shine of the Igbo man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (916) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.