Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1742681 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adebowalew(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
adespecial:
Finally I got my study permit approved….
�������� January applicant

Where did you submit your documents?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adebowalew(m): 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
olaryemmy:
Submitted today

Congrats.

How did it go?

Pls can I have have contact?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
adespecial:

Finally some good news. Congrats man.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Agape123: 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
adespecial:

Congrats

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by judecares1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Congrats boss

adespecial:

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by strongmoxie: 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
For study visa application... Please, does my newly received fund have to stay in my account for a minimum number of days even with a deed of gift from parent?
Please I need your response urgently. Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sukuman: 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Good evening house, i apply for student visa on the 14th January, 2022 and i have not seen any mail from VFS informing me of any action on my application. Please is this normal for student visa application.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sukuman: 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Congratulations sir, such a great news this evening. When did you apply in January?
adespecial:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adespecial: 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lagos
adebowalew:

Where did you submit your documents?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adespecial: 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Am a female. I applied on the 4th of January
sukuman:
Congratulations sir, such a great news this evening. When did you apply in January?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adespecial: 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Pls send a mail to your school international office
sukuman:
Good evening house, i apply for student visa on the 14th January, 2022 and i have not seen any mail from VFS informing me of any action on my application. Please is this normal for student visa application.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adespecial: 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
According to mail that’s was sent from the consulate to my school international office team in which I was CC, all study visa will be released by 12th of the month
sukuman:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by strongmoxie: 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Please, how much money in your account and how long did it stay there? Thanks
adespecial:
Am a female. I applied on the 4th of January
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaryemmy(m): 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
So I submitted my credentials today, on getting to the counter and after a review on my document the woman said I have two document which is not included. Invitee statement of account and also a police report from S.A . So I asked her if there is anything she can do to help me ,she said I only have two option which is either I reschedule or I go ahead and submitted. Mehn I was like after flying to Abuja all cus of this then I have to reschedule .No I don’t think that will be possible so I went ahead and submitted my Application. My question is that is there a way I can forward the needed document to them as additional compelling document . Kindly help out and also is there anyone who have gotten visa without complete document before .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by walst(m): 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
adespecial:
According to mail that’s was sent from the consulate to my school international office team in which I was CC, all study visa will be released by 12th of the month
please which university? Is this assertion just for study visa for your school or general study visa to south africa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adespecial: 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
I had 1.8m there and my account have always been active
strongmoxie:
Please, how much money in your account and how long did it stay there? Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adespecial: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
I can’t say bro
walst:
please which university? Is this assertion just for study visa for your school or general study visa to south africa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
olaryemmy:
So I submitted my credentials today, on getting to the counter and after a review on my document the woman said I have two document which is not included. Invitee statement of account and also a police report from S.A . So I asked her if there is anything she can do to help me ,she said I only have two option which is either I reschedule or I go ahead and submitted. Mehn I was like after flying to Abuja all cus of this then I have to reschedule .No I don’t think that will be possible so I went ahead and submitted my Application. My question is that is there a way I can forward the needed document to them as additional compelling document . Kindly help out and also is there anyone who have gotten visa without complete document before .

She really requested for a Police Repot from SA when you've not been resident there?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by strongmoxie: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
Wow.. Did you submit a sponsor's statement along with yours?
adespecial:
I had 1.8m there and my account have always been active
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
� Congrats
adespecial:

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adespecial: 11:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
Not atall
strongmoxie:
Wow.. Did you submit a sponsor's statement along with yours?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adebowalew(m): 7:06am On Mar 10, 2022
olaryemmy:

Have you been to South Africa before?
Because I don't know why she is asking for police report from South Africa.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ruthiegal: 7:42am On Mar 10, 2022
Are you sure you heard her right ? Police report or probably she said police stamp for the invitee document you submitted ?
olaryemmy:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by damdee: 8:41am On Mar 10, 2022
Ruthiegal:
Are you sure you heard her right ? Police report or probably she said police stamp for the invitee document you submitted ?

Definitely certification of the South Africa bank statement of the invitee which must be certified
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaryemmy(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2022
Ruthiegal:

I guess she meant police stamp . Funniest part she wrote something else on a paper for me which state
Bio data page at police station but you are right bro .

To my question is there a way I can forward does document to them
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaryemmy(m): 8:54am On Mar 10, 2022
damdee:

Definitely certification of the South Africa bank statement of the invitee which must be certified

Kindly put me through on how to get those document to them
Thank you ��
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 123e: 10:12am On Mar 10, 2022
meetme01:

My sis just paid today.

Please has your sister gotten her E visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ruthiegal: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2022
No. You should have rescheduled the submission.

You can only wait and hope now on your application
olaryemmy:

I guess she meant police stamp . Funniest part she wrote something else on a paper for me which state

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 10:46am On Mar 10, 2022
Did you sign a waiver for submitting incomplete documents?
olaryemmy:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by meetme01: 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
123e:

Please has your sister gotten her E visa?

Still in process

It takes 15days. Will update

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
meetme01:

Still in process

It takes 15days. Will update

Is there an SLA documented somewhere please? Kindly share the link if there's any.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adebowalew(m): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
olaryemmy:

All the credentials you submitted, were they printed in color?

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (916) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.