Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1742573 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaryemmy(m): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
adebowalew:

All the credentials you submitted, were they printed in color?

Yes
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by QuackZulu: 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hello guys,
I need some help on the issue of police clearance.
I applied for the Nigerian Police Clearance three months ago, unfortunately, due to the three-month expiry date for PC certificates issued in Nigeria, it has expired.
However, the SA rule for police clearance states they accept police clearances issued under 6 months from the date of application. This is on the study visa application list of requirements.
My question is, do I reapply for a new Nigerian police clearance or use my three-month-old police clearance (expired in Nigeria according to our police rules but valid according to the rules I saw on the SA study visa application document)?
Is it worth the risk?
Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaryemmy(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
QuackZulu:
Hello guys,
I applied for the Nigerian Police Clearance three months ago, unfortunately, due to the three-month expiry date for PC certificates issued in Nigeria, it has expired.
However, the SA rule for police clearance states they accept police clearances issued under 6 months from the date of application. This is on the study visa application list of requirements.
My question is, do I reapply for a new Nigerian police clearance or use my three-month-old police clearance (expired in Nigeria according to our police rules but valid according to the rules I saw on the SA study visa application document)?
Is it worth the risk?
Thank you

I don’t know much about police o but don’t use expired ID bro trust me

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaryemmy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
Blurpy:
Did you sign a waiver for submitting incomplete documents?

I think I did cus she said I have two option and I choose to continue with the submission and I saw her thick a place on my application form at the back .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by QuackZulu: 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
Thanks bro

olaryemmy:

I don’t know much about police o but don’t use expired ID bro trust me
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hopcious: 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
The document will be rejected at the point of submission as the VFS agents already know that police clearance from Nigeria is only valid for 3months.

QuackZulu:
Hello guys,
Is it worth the risk?
Thank you

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by QuackZulu: 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Thank you

hopcious:
The document will be rejected at the point of submission as the VFS agents already know that police clearance from Nigeria is only valid for 3months.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Don1985: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
meetme01:

Still in process

It takes 15days. Will update
please what is the website for the E-visa...thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by meetme01: 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Don1985:
please what is the website for the E-visa...thanks

https://ehome.dha.gov.za/epermit/user/createUserProfile
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Don1985: 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gentlesoul3268: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Are they start south Africa E-VISA

Don1985:
Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by honyham: 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
My passport was retuned on 8th and the visa was not granted but i was told to contest the decision within 10 days. They give 2 reason for rejection
1. My company does not have high income and we have 3 banks but i only present one statement
2. The address of my hotel was not too clear if i appealed does it required me to reapply afreash?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaryemmy(m): 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
honyham:
My passport was retuned on 8th and the visa was not granted but i was told to contest the decision within 10 days. They give 2 reason for rejection
1. My company does not have high income and we have 3 banks but i only present one statement
2. The address of my hotel was not too clear if i appealed does it required me to reapply afreash?

Bro did you submit all require document ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kajolplus: 8:58am On Mar 12, 2022
meetme01:

https://ehome.dha.gov.za/epermit/user/createUserProfile

Evisa fee is how much in Rand or Naira pls?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by meetme01: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2022
Kajolplus:

Evisa fee is how much in Rand or Naira pls?

475Rand I think. In Naira,its 11K-12K depending on exchange rate if the bank used.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AskGod07: 11:06am On Mar 12, 2022
Can someone apply for PTA with E-visa in Nigeria ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kajolplus: 11:18am On Mar 12, 2022
meetme01:

475Rand I think. In Naira,its 11K-12K depending on exchange rate if the bank used.

Many thanks!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AskGod07: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2022
Hello meetme , does your sister book for hotel or flight apply for evisa ?

meetme01:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by meetme01: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2022
AskGod07:

Hello meetme , does your sister book for hotel or flight apply for evisa ?

Both. It was uploaded as well
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gentlesoul3268: 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
Is it paying hotel and flight ?

OR

Hotel reservation and flight itinerary?

I want to know if I will pay for the hotel or flight ticket before booking?

meetme01:

Both. It was uploaded as well
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by meetme01: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:
Is it paying hotel and flight ?

OR

Hotel reservation and flight itinerary?

I want to know if I will pay for the hotel or flight ticket before booking?

Itinerary for now. Don't pay. Just reserve a space for your flight and hotel. This you can do yourself or through these travel agents. She used travel agent to be rest assured the booking was okay
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AskGod07: 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
Thank bro, about the fight reserve is it those one we are making for other visa that they will cancel within 24hrs or a valid one? If it’s a valid one someone will need to pay part of the flight right?

Do your sister upload the hotel and flight or just confirmation code they request for

NB: Do you have idea if Nigeria bank are issue PTA for evisa

meetme01:

Itinerary for now. Don't pay. Just reserve a space for your flight and hotel. This you can do yourself or through these travel agents. She used travel agent to be rest assured the booking was okay
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by meetme01: 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
AskGod07:
Thank bro, about the fight reserve is it those one we are making for other visa that they will cancel within 24hrs or a valid one? If it’s a valid one someone will need to pay part of the flight right?

Do your sister upload the hotel and flight or just confirmation code they request for

NB: Do you have idea if Nigeria bank are issue PTA for evisa

The itinerary submitted can only be cancelled and it expires (due date for trip or hotel is over)

She submitted the code and also uploaded both.

Can't confirm if bank issue PTA for e-visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by honyham: 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Please can anybody help me my passport was return with rejection letter that i can appeal the decision within 10 days
Reason for rejection:
1 the sponsor does not have high source on income
2. Hotel booked does not has a clearified address.
What should i do
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by honyham: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Yes the two reason are hand writend none was ticked in all the box

Bro did you submit all require document ? [/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DEMMSSHERIFAT(f): 4:28am On Mar 14, 2022
honyham:

if you submit all required document you don't need to start all over again
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by honyham: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2022
How do i go about appeal i have 4 days left
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 11:11am On Mar 14, 2022
honyham:
How do i go about appeal i have 4 days left

If you are keen on appealing, get a lawyer to write the appeal letter for you, book new hotel / flight reservations especially if the old ones have expired.

Also, ensure you address the concerns raised with strong evidence to support your favor.

Most importantly, pray say he fall for better Adjudicator hand else he might not even open nor read it.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mcafeez: 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Good days guys....
Please is the South Africa online evisa working ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
mcafeez:
Good days guys....

Nope
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
mcafeez:
Good days guys....

I think it is. I heard multiple people have been able to submit, make payment, upload documents and track their applications on the platform.
Seems it's not as fast as expected though.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ruthiegal: 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Didn’t work when I tried it multiple times on different devices. Kept displaying error so I gave up
KazikageSama:

I think it is. I heard multiple people have been able to submit, make payment, upload documents and track their applications on the platform.
Seems it's not as fast as expected though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (916) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.