Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1740499 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) ... (916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Offsetdrip: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tryhard:

What school ?
Mach 1 aviation academy
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
So offsetdrip are you reapplying or appealing
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Moyosoore2001(f): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
If that the case then South Africa embassy is already opening student application.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
Moyosoore2001:
If that the case then South Africa embassy is already opening student application.

Yeah someone that applied in August have received text about his processed visa application has been dispatched to the VAC from the high commission yesterday only to see
YELLOW CARD NOT VALIDATED Abi na Verifiable !!!!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Moyosoore2001(f): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ohhhh
Okay pls anybody that get update from October application last yr
Let us know
Thank you.
Thank you tryhard
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Rachyekong: 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
Atleast, there is update...

Let me watch out for mine.
Tryhard:

Yeah someone that applied in August have received text about his processed visa application has been dispatched to the VAC from the high commission yesterday only to see
YELLOW CARD NOT VALIDATED Abi na Verifiable !!!!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sniper101(m): 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
AmancalledGod:
Guy's please i really need your helps, i want to travel to South Africa, but to be sincere i don't know the steps i should take, i have proceeded to start processing my international passport, please guys after that what next, and our brothers in South Africa pls how is the country like?

Bro
Have you gotten any feedback yet?
please Mention me
I urgently need the Info too.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bursttt: 9:26am On Feb 17, 2023
Offsetdrip Let me get something clear, it was when you sent your withdrawal letter & form that’s when you received your passport and the reason why you were refused? I read when you were looking for reasons to put in your letter, so I guess you submitted and you got these feedback ? Right. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bursttt: 9:29am On Feb 17, 2023
Also for aviation school, is it mandatory to pay part of the tuition first before applying for visa, because people that got visas for universities didn’t pay a dime till they got their visas and about to travel? Do you think the consular called the Aviation school to ask about it or you submitted a document that showed you haven’t paid part of the fees? I’m not so aware of the process for aviation school that’s why I’m asking. Offsetdrip
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Anniebam: 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Got my sticker visa this morning. Applied since 16th of November. Still waiting for the VFS e visa, no update yet but I’m grateful for the one i got. I wish everyone all the best👋🏽🙏

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bursttt: 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
Anniebam:
Got my sticker visa this morning. Applied since 16th of November. Still waiting for the VFS e visa, no update yet but I’m grateful for the one i got. I wish everyone on the best👋🏽🙏

Congratulations o!! When did you get the text about your processed visa ? And did your date of travel pass?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gernny(f): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
I also got mine today applied November 24th
Anniebam:
Got my sticker visa this morning. Applied since 16th of November. Still waiting for the VFS e visa, no update yet but I’m grateful for the one i got. I wish everyone on the best👋🏽🙏

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bursttt: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gernny:
I also got mine today applied November 24th

Hi Gernny, did your travel date pass?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Anniebam: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
Bursttt:

Congratulations o!! When did you get the text about your processed visa ? And did your date of travel pass?

Last week Thursday. Sent my passport after I got the text and got back my passport today. Travel date was 22nd of December last year( Tourist visa)
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gernny(f): 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
Yes it passed but got the visa tourist.
Bursttt:

Hi Gernny, did your travel date pass?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Moyosoore2001(f): 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
Anyone who applied last year October received anything from the embassy for study visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mekuscato: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
I got this message from VFS, does it mean they have given me a visa?

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gernny(f): 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
Yes
mekuscato:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
this means your documents is ready for pickup ,
it until you open you document before you know sir

mekuscato:

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Joewaxx: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
Got my evisa today after 1 month of application. My flight is tomorrow. Think twice before you apply for evisa. Good luck everyone
pufframmy:
on congrat in advance

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mekuscato: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
pufframmy:
this means your documents is ready for pickup ,
it until you open you document before you know sir

Okay.
I have to pick it in VFS office right?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by IntrovertGuy: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Joewaxx:
Got my evisa today after 1 month of application. My flight is tomorrow. Think twice before you apply for evisa. Good luck everyone
hehehe last minute grin

Which date did you apply?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Joewaxx: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
16th Jan.
IntrovertGuy:

hehehe last minute grin

Which date did you apply?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bursttt: 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
mekuscato:

You applied for study Visa on 25/11/2022. And they have processed yours so any moment from now it would be delivered to your door step
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Moyosoore2001(f): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
Guys pls I want to get something right
Is South Africa already processing student visa or still tourist visa
Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mekuscato: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
Bursttt:

You applied for study Visa on 25/11/2022. And they have processed yours so any moment from now it would be delivered to your door step
Are they going to send it to me or am I to go to VFS office in Abuja to collect it?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mekuscato: 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
Please those that got VFS visa processed message,
Did you people went and collect it in VFS office or did they send it to your place through courier?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bursttt: 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
mekuscato:
Please those that got VFS visa processed message,
Did you people went and collect it in VFS office or did they send it to your place through courier?

Did you pay for courier? Check your slip. If you did, it will be delivered to you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bursttt: 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
Moyosoore2001:
Guys pls I want to get something right
Is South Africa already processing student visa or still tourist visa
Thank you

They are processing study Visa, someone applied in November have gotten a decision from the high commission.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Moyosoore2001(f): 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
Oh ok
Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mekuscato: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
Bursttt:

Did you pay for courier? Check your slip. If you did, it will be delivered to you
I didn't see any option for courier payment,
I paid the application fee of 25k before booking the interview, then during my documents assessment in VFS I paid around 11k using my ATM card... After the whole thing they gave me only my passport and said they will inform me when the application is ready
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Pacaveli: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Responses are coming in for study visa, got a message on visa application outcome today, since September 27, if u haven't gotten urs, hang in there, I'm sure urs will soon come in. Best of luck buddies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) ... (916) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.