Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1739947 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mekuscato: 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
Pacaveli:
Responses are coming in for study visa, got a message on visa application outcome today, since September 27, if u haven't gotten urs, hang in there, I'm sure urs will soon come in. Best of luck buddies
What's the outcome of your application on the message you got?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bursttt: 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
mekuscato:

I didn't see any option for courier payment,
I paid the application fee of 25k before booking the interview, then during my documents assessment in VFS I paid around 11k using my ATM card... After the whole thing they gave me only my passport and said they will inform me when the application is ready

Ohh they didn’t even collect your passport? We’ll just wait till Monday.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mekuscato: 3:29am On Feb 18, 2023
Bursttt:

Ohh they didn’t even collect your passport? We’ll just wait till Monday.
Yes, they don't collect passport anymore

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Momotola16: 6:45am On Feb 18, 2023
When did you apply? Did you apply for e visa or did you do a physical submission at VFS office?
Gernny:
Yes
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 10:04am On Feb 18, 2023
Offsetdrip:
okay I was refused my visa for not paying some part of my tuition
Why are you going to paying tuition fee universities when you can studying in SA universities for free. I means tuition free universities even with funding when you are ful time researchstudent. Scholarships plus funding.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Pacaveli: 10:38am On Feb 18, 2023
mekuscato:

What's the outcome of your application on the message you got?
until I receive my visa package
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bursttt: 10:57am On Feb 18, 2023
femiaction:
Why are you going to paying tuition fee universities when you can studying in SA universities for free. I means tuition free universities even with funding when you are ful time researchstudent. Scholarships plus funding.

He is going to an Aviation school. Not university!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
Bursttt:

He is going to an Aviation school. Not university!
okay.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AmancalledGod: 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
Sniper101:

Bro
Have you gotten any feedback yet?
please Mention me
I urgently need the Info too.
no much feedback yet shaa just that I'm still processing my passport when it comes out i will know what next
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sniper101(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
AmancalledGod:
no much feedback yet shaa just that I'm still processing my passport when it comes out i will know what next

Alright
Seems I'll have to start by getting my passport first
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AmancalledGod: 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
Sniper101:

Alright
Seems I'll have to start by getting my passport first
Are you interested in going to south Africa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sniper101(m): 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
AmancalledGod:
Are you interested in going to south Africa
Yes!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Graceness777(f): 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hello guys ! I am new here.and your contributions s on far has help gathered all the information i needed . Please i have filed al the form i needed to fill via the vfsevisa website an i am ready to make payment ….is it advisable to submit now as tomorrow is sunday or should i wait for monday?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AmancalledGod: 8:02am On Feb 19, 2023
Sniper101:

Yes!
can we get in contact, are you on WhatsApp
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 8:50am On Feb 19, 2023
congrat bro how many month given and what is the document u use which hotel did u book with

Joewaxx:
Got my evisa today after 1 month of application. My flight is tomorrow. Think twice before you apply for evisa. Good luck everyone
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 8:51am On Feb 19, 2023
yes

mekuscato:

Okay.
I have to pick it in VFS office right?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sniper101(m): 9:30am On Feb 19, 2023
AmancalledGod:
can we get in contact, are you on WhatsApp
I am.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bursttt: 9:38am On Feb 19, 2023
pufframmy:
yes

Hey please call the VFS Office First before you proceed to their office because I saw courier service in your processed visa notification. Ask if it’s with them or it has been dispatched to the courier services first. So you’d will be sure.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bursttt: 11:53am On Feb 19, 2023
Moyosoore2001:
Oh ok
Thank you

Hi Moyosore, Please let me know when you get your Processed Visa Notification. Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bammybestowed: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
Graceness777:
Hello guys ! I am new here.and your contributions s on far has help gathered all the information i needed . Please i have filed al the form i needed to fill via the vfsevisa website an i am ready to make payment ….is it advisable to submit now as tomorrow is sunday or should i wait for monday?

Wait till Tomorrow. Hope you factored in the long processing time in your travel date?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AmancalledGod: 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
Sniper101:

I am.
Drop your number i will chat you right away, maybe you can delete it after afterwards
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sniper101(m): 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
AmancalledGod:
Drop your number i will chat you right away, maybe you can delete it after afterwards
Or...
You could drop yours lemme contact you?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hi Everyone.
For those who visited or are currently in SA, Upon boarding at the Nigerian Airport, what were the documents requested by relevant authorities.

Please share for others to be guided.

In between, can anyone recommend affordable and safe apartments in Johannesburg.

Above inquiries copied from a telegram channel I belong
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by floboyza: 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by floboyza: 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
hunee:
Hi Everyone.
For those who visited or are currently in SA, Upon boarding at the Nigerian Airport, what were the documents requested by relevant authorities.

Please share for others to be guided.

In between, can anyone recommend affordable and safe apartments in Johannesburg.

Above inquiries copied from a telegram channel I belong

Yellow card, Covid vaccination if you have that, PTA (Available fund Nigeria authorities like to ask for that), Proof of hotel booking or letter confirming the address of who you staying with, Passport and visa and that should be it. Accommodation will depend on the area you plan to stay. If you mention an area then I can give you a suggestion.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Moyosoore2001(f): 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
Alright bursttt . Are you expecting your study visa also ? And what month did you apply?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Cruisez: 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
Which ports of entry stamps in passengers with SA eVisa? I have searched the internet but can't find useful information on the SA official website. I don't have any itinerary in Jbourg, if I can avoid entry via OR Tambo I will put the money saved to other uses.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bursttt: 12:16am On Feb 20, 2023
Moyosoore2001:
Alright bursttt . Are you expecting your study visa also ? And what month did you apply?

Yes o! Study 7th of November
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Moyosoore2001(f): 12:29am On Feb 20, 2023
Oh ok bursttt
I applied since October 11 last yr . So just be hopeful that it will come out this week !yh

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 1:08am On Feb 20, 2023
floboyza:

Yellow card, Covid vaccination if you have that, PTA (Available fund Nigeria authorities like to ask for that), Proof of hotel booking or letter confirming the address of who you staying with, Passport and visa and that should be it. Accommodation will depend on the area you plan to stay. If you mention an area then I can give you a suggestion.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Thank you.

OR Tambo International Airport. Anywhere apartment hotel close. Let say 3-5km
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 1:10am On Feb 20, 2023
Cruisez:
Which ports of entry stamps in passengers with SA eVisa? I have searched the internet but can't find useful information on the SA official website. I don't have any itinerary in Jbourg, if I can avoid entry via OR Tambo I will put the money saved to other uses.

Very interesting.
Is there a different Point of entry or Airport that stamps evisas.
For clarity, those who arrived SA in recent times. Can guide
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 1:14am On Feb 20, 2023
Cruisez:

Message distorted. Come again

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (916) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.