Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,227 members, 7,867,590 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help (1931 Views)

She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by kpolli(m): 12:44pm On May 23, 2012
slimyem: you dont deserve her!
Let her go and find someone who does and lick your wounds thereafter!
Serves you right!
I hope she finally finds the will to walk away...for good!

The very truth wink
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by kpolli(m): 12:59pm On May 23, 2012
kindabigg:

But I love this girl to death.. Why do you think she's going to hurt me?

Ogbeni, please stop só bé

You obviously don't know the meaning of what you just typed here. . . I know a guy like u n secretly wish u r the one, so I can know that God is watching. . . . You played up and down, wrecked other girls hearts (cos I can assume you have been banging girls up n down). . . You now want to settle with the one that took ur shitt the most. . . . Truth is that u probably deserve to marry her cos if she was dumb enough to take ur shittt for this long, then she is dumb enough to marry u. . . But truthfully, if you really have any feelings for her, let her go. . . She is not the one for you, cos from day one, ppl always know when they have met the one. . . . We both know, if she takes u back u wud still eventually cheat on her so save us a topic next year and let her move on
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by Amya(f): 1:47pm On May 23, 2012
kpolli:

Ogbeni, please stop só bé

You obviously don't know the meaning of what you just typed here. . . I know a guy like u n secretly wish u r the one, so I can know that God is watching. . . . You played up and down, wrecked other girls hearts (cos I can assume you have been banging girls up n down). . . You now want to settle with the one that took ur shitt the most. . . . Truth is that u probably deserve to marry her cos if she was dumb enough to take ur shittt for this long, then she is dumb enough to marry u. . . But truthfully, if you really have any feelings for her, let her go. . . She is not the one for you, cos from day one, ppl always know when they have met the one. . . . We both know, if she takes u back u wud still eventually cheat on her so save us a topic next year and let her move on

Spot on! The truth is that whether or not she takes him back does not in anyway GUARANTEE that he'll stop treating her bad. The best for both of them is to move on and at least learn from the experience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts About Relationship That You Must Know / Should I Betray My Friends To Save Them From Destroying Their Lives? / I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.