Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

"You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" (4634 Views)

Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! / 11 Signs You're The Nicest Guy Ever.. / Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women (bullshit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 22, 2012
Kai.. Shege! Sweetlemon dey ride all of una like keke napep(national poverty eradication program) ''smh''.
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Tinkybabe(f): 11:04pm On May 22, 2012
cheesy :Dlol @post, poster and comments excluding mine...but seriously poster,do you really mean all these questions or you just bored and trying have fun on nairaland ,cause if these questions are true.I smh for you cheesy
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 11:10pm On May 22, 2012
Tinkybabe: cheesy :Dlol @post, poster and comments excluding mine...but seriously poster,do you really mean all these questions or you just bored and trying have fun on nairaland ,cause if these questions are true.I smh for you cheesy
Lol! Its not my fault naw! You know how guys can say one thing and mean another! Just don't want to get excited over nothing!
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Mynd44: 6:52am On May 23, 2012
Smh
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by 190: 6:57am On May 23, 2012
smh2
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Mynd44: 7:02am On May 23, 2012
190: smh2
Hope it falls off
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Nobody: 8:40am On May 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Hope it falls off

Again about the death intuition
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 9:49am On May 23, 2012
why are you guys shaking your heads naw? Iv explained why I am asking these questions. Just want to hear from the guys since you understand yourselves better.
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Mynd44: 9:59am On May 23, 2012
Sweetlemon: why are you guys shaking your heads naw? Iv explained why I am asking these questions. Just want to hear from the guys since you understand yourselves better.
Why don't you just ask him?
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Mynd44: 10:00am On May 23, 2012
joeydozzy:

Again about the death intuition
Guy free me jorh
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by SpiritofOkija(m): 10:02am On May 23, 2012
Sweetlemon: If during an argument a guy tells a girl that she's the only one apart from his family that he can take bullshi.t from, what is he trying to tell her pls?

Thats french for 'biitch!! you are 2minutes away from a beatdown if you dont stop the bullshit'..
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 10:31am On May 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Why don't you just ask him?
cos I'm not sure he will be sincere. Like I said, guys usually say one thing and mean another. I know you guys might be able to decode these stuffs cos you understand yourselves, that's why I'm asking you. Please what does this "she's a good girl" mean?
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 10:32am On May 23, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Thats french for 'biitch!! you are 2minutes away from a beatdown if you dont stop the bullshit'..
Ok sir. I will not do it anymore.
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by richy5(m): 10:40am On May 23, 2012
passing by
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by kpolli(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2012
Sweetlemon: If during an argument a guy tells a girl that she's the only one apart from his family that he can take bullshi.t from, what is he trying to tell her pls?

It means he can take bullshi.t from her n his family only. .
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Mynd44: 12:20pm On May 23, 2012
Here we are
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 12:27pm On May 23, 2012
kpolli:

It means he can take bullshi.t from her n his family only. .
What about the "good girl" part? He tells people I am a good girl. please I want more opinions from you guys on that
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by kpolli(m): 1:05pm On May 23, 2012
He likes you. . . Let me make it easier

Would you "sweetlemon" be {Insert the guy's name here} girlfriend?
He likes you very much, after his family is you. . .
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by gidiMonsta(m): 5:42pm On May 23, 2012
Sweetlemon:
What about the "good girl" part? He tells people I am a good girl. please I want more opinions from you guys on that

err...I want to believe u're not this naïve and u're only having fun but incase u're not and genuinely don't know what this means, here's d layman translation for it;

HE WANTS TO PHOCK YOU. Kapish?
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Mynd44: 5:51pm On May 23, 2012
gidiMonsta:

err...I want to believe u're not this naïve and u're only having fun but incase u're not and genuinely don't know what this means, here's d layman translation for it;

HE WANTS TO PHOCK YOU. Kapish?
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 9:53pm On May 23, 2012
Hmm Guys pls what do you have to say about gidimonsta's post?
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by MrsChima(f): 10:56pm On May 23, 2012
It means he is going to beat your arse and just make sure you stay away from his Blackberry phone! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Mynd44: 11:07pm On May 23, 2012
^
hey who mentioned BB?
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by MrsChima(f): 11:08pm On May 23, 2012
Mynd_44: ^
hey who mentioned BB?

I did. Duh! undecided
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Mynd44: 11:12pm On May 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I did. Duh! undecided
Okay noted
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 23, 2012
He is a bulllshit taker, it doesn't bleeping matter who he's taking it from.

Comprende?
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by sophy09: 3:39am On May 24, 2012
@OP Your questions are so silly. It is either you don't understand english or you are acting prude which I think suits the guy you are dealing with. The questions you asked can be answered by someone in high school.
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by KINGwax(m): 5:11am On May 24, 2012
Killz.:

It means he has strong feelings for you. . . might even love you! wink
love kë? Dt guy na correct psychologist. See how he left d poor girl thinking. He's bent on fuckin her, but leavin her wit traces of scents to throw her off balance by herself. He was playin wit her mind. Which IMO, is cool..sharp guy
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 8:41am On May 24, 2012
sophy09: @OP Your questions are so silly. It is either you don't understand english or you are acting prude which I think suits the guy you are dealing with. The questions you asked can be answered by someone in high school.

excuze moi, read my questions well and why I said I asked them in the first place then you will understand why I'm asking. if you are a guy, you will know that it is common for you guys to say one thing to girls and mean another thing entirely. You guys speak in coded language alot! FYI, I am very far from being dumb. trust me. I know what I'm doing here.
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Sweetlemon(f): 8:43am On May 24, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
It means he is going to beat your arse and just make sure you stay away from his Blackberry phone! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I wonder who told you I checked his phone. I'm not that stupid, trust me.
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by Mynd44: 9:40am On May 24, 2012
Sweetlemon:
I wonder who told you I checked his phone. I'm not that stupid, trust me.
Are you sure?
Re: "You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" by kpolli(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2012
Sweetlemon:
excuze moi, read my questions well and why I said I asked them in the first place then you will understand why I'm asking. if you are a guy, you will know that it is common for you guys to say one thing to girls and mean another thing entirely. You guys speak in coded language alot! FYI, I am very far from being dumb. trust me. I know what I'm doing here.

Bloody lie, that is a characteristic of a gurl not guy. . . We are always straight forward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Marry Your Landlord Daughter because Of Free Rent. / See What Took Over From Six-pack Craziness / OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.