Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Help. In Ur Search Of Wife, Can One Stop A Lady U Like On Rd? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help. In Ur Search Of Wife, Can One Stop A Lady U Like On Rd? (821 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting / can you eventually get married to a lady u have aborted series of pregnancy for? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. In Ur Search Of Wife, Can One Stop A Lady U Like On Rd? by stanikechi: 6:31am On May 23, 2012
Pls, help. In my search of My life partner, the ladies I see that meet my test are those I see on d road, walking pass by me, standing at bus stop etc. Could they make a good house wife if one gets them? How can they be trapped down bc some cases, they don't stop when approached.
Re: Help. In Ur Search Of Wife, Can One Stop A Lady U Like On Rd? by patani(m): 7:55am On May 23, 2012
look, looking, looked, .....and then zoom off....
Re: Help. In Ur Search Of Wife, Can One Stop A Lady U Like On Rd? by dabrake(m): 8:34am On May 23, 2012
stop a girl on the road for wetin? na assignment/project we dey do?
Re: Help. In Ur Search Of Wife, Can One Stop A Lady U Like On Rd? by slimyem: 9:09am On May 23, 2012
you can stop a lady anywhere and talk to her..
Just do it decently and cautiously so you don't piss her off!
Re: Help. In Ur Search Of Wife, Can One Stop A Lady U Like On Rd? by Reanaa: 9:37am On May 23, 2012
If u can trace her to a more comfortable place not making her feel embarrass by just stopping her only to say I am dis andt want to know u. If possible change ur direction, enter the same bus with her, know were she stops, the street or where she works or school. But don't make know u are tracing her till u have a good avenue were u can initiate a talk.
Re: Help. In Ur Search Of Wife, Can One Stop A Lady U Like On Rd? by AZeD1(m): 9:41am On May 23, 2012
Do you mean taste or test??
Re: Help. In Ur Search Of Wife, Can One Stop A Lady U Like On Rd? by Mynd44: 9:44am On May 23, 2012
You'd be safer to keep your eyes on the road to avoid being roadkill mate
Re: Help. In Ur Search Of Wife, Can One Stop A Lady U Like On Rd? by Tinkybabe(f): 9:48am On May 23, 2012
Yea!your manner of approach is most important irrespective of where and when.you could consider what slimyem and Reanna said.
Re: Help. In Ur Search Of Wife, Can One Stop A Lady U Like On Rd? by ilhama(f): 10:05am On May 23, 2012
you can stop a lady any where you meet her,but make sure you do it in a grin polite manner you knw we ladies we love decent guys. grin grin grin
Re: Help. In Ur Search Of Wife, Can One Stop A Lady U Like On Rd? by comyluv(f): 11:42am On May 23, 2012
U can always stop a lady anywhere but your manner of approach counts a lot
Re: Help. In Ur Search Of Wife, Can One Stop A Lady U Like On Rd? by Killz1(m): 11:49am On May 23, 2012
Reanaa: If u can trace her to a more comfortable place not making her feel embarrass by just stopping her only to say I am dis andt want to know u. If possible change ur direction, enter the same bus with her, know were she stops, the street or where she works or school. But don't make know u are tracing her till u have a good avenue were u can initiate a talk.

+1000. . . Your next BIS subscription bill is on me. . .
Re: Help. In Ur Search Of Wife, Can One Stop A Lady U Like On Rd? by greedie1(f): 12:04pm On May 23, 2012
Reanaa: If u can trace her to a more comfortable place not making her feel embarrass by just stopping her only to say I am dis andt want to know u. If possible change ur direction, enter the same bus with her, know were she stops, the street or where she works or school. But don't make know u are tracing her till u have a good avenue were u can initiate a talk.
i couldnt ve said it any better...
Re: Help. In Ur Search Of Wife, Can One Stop A Lady U Like On Rd? by Mynd44: 12:05pm On May 23, 2012
Killz.:

+1000. . . Your next BIS subscription bill is on me. . .
For your mind abi?
Re: Help. In Ur Search Of Wife, Can One Stop A Lady U Like On Rd? by IZUKWU(m): 12:17pm On May 23, 2012
yeah but sometimes you can't afford the luxury of the above. So do your thing . Open your mind and say what is on your mind and accept the outcome. Even the ladies like confident guys . And you will lose totally the chances ,you didn't dare to take. So guy , live and learn.
Re: Help. In Ur Search Of Wife, Can One Stop A Lady U Like On Rd? by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 23, 2012
Yes ladies like confident guys. Be bold and confident. Pls dont mistake boldness for being aggressive check if your breath is smelly, buy a gum or sweet and quickly refresh next walk up to her and smile. she may or may not smile back depends on whats on her mind talk to her anyway. Mayb compliment her this may be the icebreaker,take it from there. If you are mobile offer her a ride, if she refuses get her digits. If you are on foot join thesame bus with her dnt go all the way if its out of your way if you've been able to get her digits tell her she was the reason you joined the bus tell her you were going the other way but you didnt want to lose her and mean it. If your first impression does not add up leave she and her digits alone. Fortune favours the Bold.
Re: Help. In Ur Search Of Wife, Can One Stop A Lady U Like On Rd? by slimyem: 1:44pm On May 23, 2012
Killz.:

+1000. . . Your next[b] BIS subscription bill [/b]is on me. . .
tautology!cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Help. In Ur Search Of Wife, Can One Stop A Lady U Like On Rd? by deshclones(m): 2:01pm On May 23, 2012
A-ZeD:
Do you mean taste or test??

Mr english language....free the guy jor...we all decode what he meant to say...Spewing rubbish as if english language prowess puts food on your table..olodo angry angry angry
Re: Help. In Ur Search Of Wife, Can One Stop A Lady U Like On Rd? by omega25red(m): 2:19pm On May 23, 2012
stanikechi: Pls, help. In my search of My life partner, the ladies I see that meet my test are those I see on d road, walking pass by me, standing at bus stop etc. Could they make a good house wife if one gets them? How can they be trapped down bc some cases, they don't stop when approached.
what is this test of yours?

i dont know how a perfect stranger can pass a test when they don't even know you. you kow marrige should not just be based on the looks of the person you are interested in right?

(1) (Reply)

Hard-faced Men Have Softer Hearts / Why Are Most Women Attracted To Bad Boys? / Have You Been Betrayed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.