Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Why Are Most Women Attracted To Bad Boys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Women Attracted To Bad Boys? (822 Views)

Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? / Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? / Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Women Attracted To Bad Boys? by Brixtonyute(m): 6:00am On Jun 21, 2012
I'm a graduate of the School of Hard Knocks, and I graduated with a 1st class degree. Talk about everything thugs and gang members do; and I've done it all except going to jail and taking someone's life. But I had to leave all that behind me and embrace sophistication, and education.

Right now, every girl I meet and show my good side, they all assume I'm too sweet for their liking. It seems girls prefer the bad boy, to the sweet dude.

I'm confused and I need advice.
Re: Why Are Most Women Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 21, 2012
Yawn.
Re: Why Are Most Women Attracted To Bad Boys? by pendo89(f): 6:09am On Jun 21, 2012
Girls like guys who know stuff.
Guys who have been there, done that because they are experienced and know how to deal with real life stuff.
They are not theoretical cz those who talk a lot without actions bore to death.
To a girl it sort of gives them a sense of security because the guy is a fighter and will never allow anybody to bully her or himself.

LOL I once told a guy that he is too nice for my liking.You know he was very careful with his words trying to make me feel like some goddess.
What he didnt know was that he was boring me to death with his 'carefulness'.
Now again it doesn't again mean that you become crude and ruthless. Just a bit Masculine and tough.Not sissy like.
Re: Why Are Most Women Attracted To Bad Boys? by Brixtonyute(m): 6:14am On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Yawn.

Do you like being slapped across your face?
Re: Why Are Most Women Attracted To Bad Boys? by Brixtonyute(m): 6:16am On Jun 21, 2012
pendo89: Girls like guys who know stuff.
Guys who have been there, done that because they are experienced and know how to deal with real life stuff.
They are not theoretical cz those who talk a lot without actions bore to death.
To a girl it sort of gives them a sense of security because the guy is a fighter and will never allow anybody to bully her or himself.

LOL I once told a guy that he is too nice for my liking.You know he was very careful with his words trying to make me feel like some goddess.
What he didnt know was that he was boring me to death with his 'carefulness'.
Now again it doesn't again mean that you become crude and ruthless. Just a bit Masculine and tough.Not sissy like.

I'll probably start showing more of that, since that's what the girls like.

You sent me a PM but never replied my message lol.

Wassup?
Re: Why Are Most Women Attracted To Bad Boys? by pendo89(f): 6:23am On Jun 21, 2012
I forgot about it imagine! cz it concerned a thread u had commented on.
I saw ur reply then I wondered what did I want to tell this guy!!
Lemmmie retrieve the thread,read the comment then wait for my mail.ok?

Tough yes but don't go boxing or being mean to them!
Re: Why Are Most Women Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 21, 2012
Yawn.
Re: Why Are Most Women Attracted To Bad Boys? by pendo89(f): 6:32am On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Yawn.

lol u v made me yawn twice! whoever said yawns are contagious
Re: Why Are Most Women Attracted To Bad Boys? by Brixtonyute(m): 6:34am On Jun 21, 2012
pendo89: I forgot about it imagine! cz it concerned a thread u had commented on.
I saw ur reply then I wondered what did I want to tell this guy!!
Lemmmie retrieve the thread,read the comment then wait for my mail.ok?

Tough yes but don't go boxing or being mean to them!

Kl.
Re: Why Are Most Women Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 21, 2012
like I said before, girls have different tastes. some would love someone that will protect them, be their prince charming. others would live the gentleman kind, one that treats trouble maturedly. it all boils down to the girl afterall but to be candid , girls love the bad guys more . sth I guess draws them to those types
Re: Why Are Most Women Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 21, 2012
Bad gals snap up the gud guys,nd the gud gals are left with d bad guys.
Re: Why Are Most Women Attracted To Bad Boys? by StarrMatthieu: 7:52am On Jun 21, 2012
Very nice![img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Why Are Most Women Attracted To Bad Boys? by MrsChima(f): 7:52am On Jun 21, 2012
All men are bad....some just chose not to display specific characters.
Re: Why Are Most Women Attracted To Bad Boys? by StarrMatthieu: 7:58am On Jun 21, 2012
Re: Why Are Most Women Attracted To Bad Boys? by Brixtonyute(m): 8:26am On Jun 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Interesting.
Re: Why Are Most Women Attracted To Bad Boys? by Mynd44: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Interesting theory but it is flawed. I would have preferred "everyone is bad it just takes the right condition and they will show you"

(1) (Reply)

2GO\WHATSAPP Loverz-les Chat And Discover New World / Alternatives To Their Demands / Can This Relationship End Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.