Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? (3399 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Meet Shabani, The 'Handsome' Male Gorilla Japanese Women Are Tripping For(pics) / 7 Ways To Turn Her On And Make Her Keep Tripping For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2007
There is this guy in my xul am trippin 4,although we are normal hi and hi 4rndz i want more than that,however he has been extremely nice i am not sure if he wantz me too or thatz just him,wat can i do 2 get him and how can i know if he really wantz me too?
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by wham(m): 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2007
Just be urself. Don't try to act sassy if he doesnt eventually ask u out.

U dont have to go all out showing him how much u like him, he might just freak out.

Maintain ur sanity and be nice to him back.
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2007
Tanx
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by wham(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2007
You are welcome Amigo.

I wish u true happiness
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by predi(m): 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2007
if yu like him dat way, dia's every 50% possibility he likes yu too, yu'r a lady, u guys knw ow to shw a man yu want him- dnt be too "full frontal" tho but give the glarin pointers and let im c u like im.
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by janami(f): 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2007
wham is right. true love swings both ways. if he feels thesame, he will ask u out
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by IBROHIM: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2007
Hi Phumi, I want you to be my mailing pal. Reach me on onipe2002@yahoo.com. It's okay!!!!
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by lilrukevwe(m): 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2007
phim girl u are one of the one in a million babes in Niger i know u are scared of telling him tht u love him cos u re scared that he might wanna take u for a ride but u know it takes 2 to tangle keep wat u know its good wat u know he likes and see how things turn out 4 u but if that doesnt work i wud advice u u go and get ur man before some other chick lay holds on him
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by pin4eva(f): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2007
Baby,

wen u tell or show him you loves him, believe me he will not love you the way he should. He will always believe you are always there, so, he can do anything he wants and still comes back to u.

Now, try to stay away from him for a week or more, see if he will ask y u have being avoiding him, then tell him is because you were feeling greatly for him thats y u had to lay low.

I wish you well, my baby
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by sod4luv(m): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2007
Jst be easy and careful dear, gud luck!
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by akeye(f): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2007
wat are u waiting 4?
go and ask him out.
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by ifyalways(f): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2007
gal you are in naija and most naija men when approached first by women tend to take that to mean that they girl is loose.anyway it depends on the mans level of education,exposure and maturity.i wud advice you to take one day at a time.sometimes its really good to grow first as friends then graduate to lovers.

enjoy the ride as it comes.take calculated steps daily.what MUST be,wud surely be !
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by cooljoe(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2007
Please take it easy, but I think the best option, is to show him the green light, and see what happens thereafter.
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by hotchic1(f): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2007
Gurl,you've got to be wise,for 9ja,if you ask a guy out,then kinda c you like a cheap thing,
So pull yourself together and try to be straight,be yourself and don't act funny around him,if need be,avoid him,if he really likes you and feel thesame way about you,he should voice.
Those that asked you out themselves act funny not to talk of those that gave themselves to them guyz.

Just be wise and ride on.good luck.
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by efuah(f): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2007
hot chic, u're very right.

@poster, be ya real self, what's urs shall be urs. . . don't fall cheap, be wise wink
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by cooljoe(m): 10:14am On Nov 23, 2007
The problem here is the fact that most Nigerian men direspects a lady when she is the one who makes the first move, some not all, I for one don't, it's happened before and I definitly did not disrepect the lady in question. No rule says that a lady can't do the wooing, the only problem is the fact that ladys don't accept "rejection" the way the male folks do, a boy gets a no from a girl, well he gave it a try and he moves on, it's a different story with most ladies. My cousin(female) once told me that the easiest way know a man's thought is through his eyes, try to establish regular eye contacts with him, and see if you can read his thoughts, if it's encouraging then go for the jugular(but pls be sure the guy is a gent), if it's not, then you just have to let things be. Wish you the best of luck.
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by yimiton(f): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2007
The best thing to do here is this: NOTHING!
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by rockiedink(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2007
@yimiton
Are you sure about this? I disagree though. if she does that she just might end up losing the dream guy and then she'll be heartbroken; especially if he takes up with someone in her environs when she'll ALWAYS see them.

@phumi
I think we are no more in the stone age. if you like him, let him know it. But make it clear to him that if he takes you for a ride. . .Ogun will fire his balls! gbam! ! !
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by yimiton(f): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2007
@ rockiedink,
Am pretty sure of that.
Tell you what, if a guy really likes you, he'll come after you. Forget all this shy gist and all.
The need for you will break every barrier. I'm not of the school of thought that women should approach men all in the name of 'civilization' Let him do the asking.
If am already into him, I'll only smile and say, 'oh, at last, I thot you'll never ask' and that's cool.
But be the first to ask? forget it.
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by jkpretty(f): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2007
yimiton:

Dat's the best thing dearie, do nothing!, wait & watch

cos anything u say or do, may be detrimental. ciao!
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by rockiedink(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2007
@yimiton
perhaps you might be right, but what if he is the shy type that gets cold feet easily? you could help him out y'know let him know. i never said you should let him know overtly. covertly would do the trick(you ladies are professionals at that) especially when you see the guy digs you and is just shy? wink

jkpretty, whaddya think? cool
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by candies(f): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2007
If he's that overly shy, then, he aren't good enough.
Aen't goin' bout toasting no guy cos he's shy. I shouldn't be doing his job for him!
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by jkpretty(f): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2007
rockiedink:

@yimiton
perhaps you might be right, but what if he is the shy type that gets cold feet easily? you could help him out y'know let him know. i never said you should let him know overtly. covertly would do the trick(you ladies are professionals at that) especially when you see the guy digs you and is just shy? wink

jkpretty, whaddya think? cool

Since i dint help him in his oral English classes, why should i help him out in this case tongue

Joking though, but aint gonna help nobody, if he digs me so much & don't have guts. He should buy it grin
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by rockiedink(m): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2007
@all
i am tripping for candies, what do i do? heeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllppppppp meeeeeee grin
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by sucess001(m): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2008
@ Phumi, dont do anything, just giv me a call, i ll let u meet anoda person who is trippin 4 u, i mean it!!07028834410, wink
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by MethodMan3(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2008
Tell him you would do some ACROBATICS in the bedroom and he would follow you like a JUJU-LACED FELLA!

sucess001:

@ Phumi, don't do anything, just giv me a call, i ll let u meet another person who is trippin for you, i mean it!!07028834410, wink

Oga why una dey take style toast ehn?

Una just dey slap numbers all over nairaland, una no get any iota of privacy for una-self?!chai, see DESPERATION! grin
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by izeek(m): 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2008
go to his room , and dont even waiste time atall
just go striaght for his boxers and blow the hell outa him.
dnt do more than that ooh.
then leave him like that and see if he wont start runing after u, or away from u. lol
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2008
Don't do anything. If it's true that men and women can't be friends, he'll ask u out someday!
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by shylladear(f): 9:29am On Jun 24, 2008
@poeter
dont go asking him or telling him you like him just show him the green light and see how it goes but dont show him you like him or else he will take you for granted even if he comes asking you out act like u were never into him just likeness.
good luck my dear have fun kiss
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by shylladear(f): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2008
@poster
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by Radiant(f): 9:41am On Jun 24, 2008
Is it every bloody shit y'all bring to NL? Geez!
Re: I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? by Uby40(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2008
well, i think my suggestion wud be that u cool off a little.
most men get irritated with the fact that a lady initiates a date idea to them.
i'd advice u let him warm up to u on his own.
all u need to do is give him all the "Green Lights" he needs to see
smile when u are with him, be ur true self, dont bulge when oda ladies are around him, show some care for him, but not all of it. be reserved. possess some wits, i meant be hillarious. tease him, suprise him, BUT DONT ASK HIM OUT.
when the timing is right, he'll come outta his shell and do that. just show him some TLC, but not totally, (at least for now)
until he's all yours, one last thing, dont gossip about him. by doing so, u might end up with some advice that wud ruin the whole plan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Guy Can You Enjoy Romance With Another Guy And Is There Gay In Nigeria? / Relationship Counsellor And Radio Host, Aunt Landa Live On Sistas Connect / I Have A Very Distrustful Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.