Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Guyz Can YOU Date or marry A Girl Who Smokes Weed Or Cigarettes??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Can YOU Date or marry A Girl Who Smokes Weed Or Cigarettes??? (3439 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Ladies...would You Date A Guy Who Smokes Weed?? / Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz Can YOU Date or marry A Girl Who Smokes Weed Or Cigarettes??? by onila(f): 11:57pm On May 23, 2012
Guyz can YOU date or marry a girl who smokes weed or cigarette

Re: Guyz Can YOU Date or marry A Girl Who Smokes Weed Or Cigarettes??? by Fulaman198(m): 12:03am On May 24, 2012
Absolutely not, some guys may be turned on or attracted to a woman who smokes but I find it detrimental to the health. I'm a traditionalist and don't believe in Westernized things. So absolutely no.
Re: Guyz Can YOU Date or marry A Girl Who Smokes Weed Or Cigarettes??? by Mynd44: 9:50am On May 24, 2012
Onila, do you smoke weed
Re: Guyz Can YOU Date or marry A Girl Who Smokes Weed Or Cigarettes??? by Nobody: 10:50am On May 24, 2012
onila: Guyz can YOU date or marry a girl who smokes weed or cigarette

*Wow she's sexy and hippy.
Erm sorry what was your question again? Ok yeah* that doesn't mean they're bad. They are capable of love. I pray not to love one but you can help who you fall in love with
Re: Guyz Can YOU Date or marry A Girl Who Smokes Weed Or Cigarettes??? by ilhama(f): 11:27am On May 24, 2012
assuming im a man,no way!
Re: Guyz Can YOU Date or marry A Girl Who Smokes Weed Or Cigarettes??? by Goldieluks: 11:31am On May 24, 2012
Can't stand them gangsta girls who smokes weed. Let's say am a guy, there's no way i'd date such girl.
Re: Guyz Can YOU Date or marry A Girl Who Smokes Weed Or Cigarettes??? by 190: 11:31am On May 24, 2012
Hehehehee

Ask tellwisdom what he tinks of some NL ladies who smoke

#no offence# loool
Re: Guyz Can YOU Date or marry A Girl Who Smokes Weed Or Cigarettes??? by richy5(m): 11:32am On May 24, 2012
Can't U 4 a seconds cr8t a sensible thread In ur lyf....I tire 4 U OOO
Re: Guyz Can YOU Date or marry A Girl Who Smokes Weed Or Cigarettes??? by kemmeye: 12:35pm On May 24, 2012
damn it I just puked in my mouth. The picture of the other girl in the background with yellow leggings like wtf
Re: Guyz Can YOU Date or marry A Girl Who Smokes Weed Or Cigarettes??? by payjoey(m): 11:41pm On May 24, 2012
well i am indifferent if it is just cigarettes...its a common site for me for years now.it deeps where you are anyways
Re: Guyz Can YOU Date or marry A Girl Who Smokes Weed Or Cigarettes??? by Killz1(m): 11:55pm On May 24, 2012
[size=25pt] NO! [/size]
Re: Guyz Can YOU Date or marry A Girl Who Smokes Weed Or Cigarettes??? by onila(f): 11:56pm On May 24, 2012
Killz.:
[size=25pt] NO! [/size]

lol nerd tongue
Re: Guyz Can YOU Date or marry A Girl Who Smokes Weed Or Cigarettes??? by Killz1(m): 11:58pm On May 24, 2012
onila:

lol nerd tongue
I'm no nerd madam smiley Just average.
Re: Guyz Can YOU Date or marry A Girl Who Smokes Weed Or Cigarettes??? by Nobody: 12:49am On May 25, 2012
Weed? partially yes "It could medical marijuana grin". . Cigarette NOPE, can't stand the smell especially from a heavy chain-smokers
Re: Guyz Can YOU Date or marry A Girl Who Smokes Weed Or Cigarettes??? by Mynd44: 3:41am On May 25, 2012
Hell no
Re: Guyz Can YOU Date or marry A Girl Who Smokes Weed Or Cigarettes??? by onila(f): 2:52am On Jun 14, 2012
ya all nerdz
Re: Guyz Can YOU Date or marry A Girl Who Smokes Weed Or Cigarettes??? by scribble: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2012
onila: Guyz can YOU date or marry a girl who smokes weed or cigarette

Not a dedicated addicted smoker but getting high with a woman who doesn't get high = mind blowing pre-intimacy and sex. cheesy
Re: Guyz Can YOU Date or marry A Girl Who Smokes Weed Or Cigarettes??? by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
SOME OF THEM DOES THAT COS OF FRUSTRATION AND CONDITION, MOST OF THEM ARE STREET GIRLS, IF YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH ANYONE OF THEM, TRY TO BRING THE POOR FELLOW TO NORMAL, MAKE HER WHAT YOU WANT HER TO BE
THOUGH SOME GIRLS HAVE NO REASONS, THEY JUST WANT TO BELONG, PLS RUN RUN AND RUN
Re: Guyz Can YOU Date or marry A Girl Who Smokes Weed Or Cigarettes??? by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2012
I can't date/marry a smoker as I'm not an active or passive smoker.

(1) (Reply)

She Was Molested Three (3) Times / Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread / Peakmilk(+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.