Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,576 members, 7,840,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

She Thinks That I Am Stingy, What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Thinks That I Am Stingy, What Should I Do? (5337 Views)

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / Does Anyone Else Thinks That Relationships Are Overrated. / Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Thinks That I Am Stingy, What Should I Do? by honeric01(m): 1:44pm On May 24, 2012
LesbianBoy: @OP pls kindly answer this questions.........have u 'browsed' her 'website'? Yes? or is she one of those 'wait-until-marriage-before-we-do-it kind of girls' if she is among the LATTER then sorry to say she is maddddddddddddd!!!!!! She wants to eat her cake and have it! Why cant she buy whatever she wants with her money NONSENSE!

A personal question to you, how do you tell a girl who tells you "no sex before marriage" to always wait after marriage before you start spending on her? do you code it, indirectly let her know or just tell her face to face?

And is SEX = GIFTS in a relationship?
Re: She Thinks That I Am Stingy, What Should I Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:48pm On May 24, 2012
honeric01:

A personal question to you, how do you tell a girl who tells you "no sex before marriage" to always wait after marriage before you start spending on her? do you code it, indirectly let her know or just tell her face to face?

And is SEX = GIFTS in a relationship?
U seriously asking lesbianboy dat question? Hmmm.....u get time for unseriousness o! lipsrsealed
Re: She Thinks That I Am Stingy, What Should I Do? by honeric01(m): 2:09pm On May 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U seriously asking lesbianboy dat question? Hmmm.....u get time for unseriousness o! lipsrsealed

Bimbo, don't judge a book by its cover, who knows? grin
Re: She Thinks That I Am Stingy, What Should I Do? by Daresh(f): 2:32pm On May 24, 2012
I really don't understand babes that ask for money from a guy and then ves when he doesn't give them cool are you his banker? Shuo? It is his money and he will say whetjer or whether not to give you is it by force. When I was still dating I ouldnt for the life of me ask a bf for money. Instead I would drop sly suggestions like "o I need to get my hair done" or like her own case "I need to get this aso ebi" and then drop it. If e no gree shake bodi I will find the money and do it myself. Even till today I don't ask my husband for money just like dt. Even for asoebi. He'll be like " If you don't have money, drop it" grin . Seriously she needs to check herself, tell her its ur money and not hers and she can't force you to spend. And yes she had better be independent when you get married cos then you will have to spend more and more.
Re: She Thinks That I Am Stingy, What Should I Do? by Skywalker5(m): 2:35pm On May 24, 2012
Some women and their attitude towards money.Always expecting the guy to take charge when it comes to money. Well its Naija's way of life.
Re: She Thinks That I Am Stingy, What Should I Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:37pm On May 24, 2012
honeric01:

Bimbo, don't judge a book by its cover, who knows? grin
Alinco, I just dey talk my own based on assumptions ni o! cheesy
Re: She Thinks That I Am Stingy, What Should I Do? by honeric01(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Alinco, I just dey talk my own based on assumptions ni o! cheesy

I hear you mulikatulahi cool
Re: She Thinks That I Am Stingy, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 24, 2012
honeric01:

Is that French?
Re: She Thinks That I Am Stingy, What Should I Do? by honeric01(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2012
joeydozzy:

Is that French?

You mean MULIKATULAHI? grin
Re: She Thinks That I Am Stingy, What Should I Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:27pm On May 24, 2012
honeric01:

Jelili u 2 talk smiley
Re: She Thinks That I Am Stingy, What Should I Do? by honeric01(m): 7:38pm On May 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Jelili u 2 talk smiley

Sekinatu omo iya eleru grin lipsrsealed
Re: She Thinks That I Am Stingy, What Should I Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:42pm On May 24, 2012
honeric01:

Sekinatu omo iya eleru grin lipsrsealed
Ambali omo jinadu garage grin
Re: She Thinks That I Am Stingy, What Should I Do? by honeric01(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ambali omo jinadu garage grin

Kafayatulahi omo mama ologi embarassed tongue
Re: She Thinks That I Am Stingy, What Should I Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:04pm On May 24, 2012
honeric01:

Kafayatulahi omo mama ologi embarassed tongue

Mufutau Oga awon brickila
Re: She Thinks That I Am Stingy, What Should I Do? by honeric01(m): 8:39pm On May 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Mufutau Oga awon brickila

Memunatulahi omo baba ologuro grin
Re: She Thinks That I Am Stingy, What Should I Do? by GboyegaD(m): 9:39pm On May 24, 2012
Good she spoke her mind but seriously, what does she take you for? Perhaps, she feels you are trapped and there is no where for you to go. I would suggest a heart to heart talk about this issue and her responses. Please, try to study her body language when responding as that would help you reach the best conclusion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Friend Opens Door While Dressing! / “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix / Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.