Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

“my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix (5334 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by ericuzor(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2016
The man shared his story on an Instagram relationship page, Break_or_Makeup, where he told stunned readers about his girlfriend’s sad habit.

According to him, his girlfriend still wets the bed as old as she is.

He revealed that although she is beautiful and also intelligent, she can’t let go of the habit.

Below is how he told the story:

Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2016
Its not an habit, its a problem she can't get off. Looks more like a spiritual problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by tungstar(m): 10:18am On Sep 25, 2016
if u really like her, pray for her dude

1 Like

Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by bitchcrafts: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2016
oops! hahaha

1 Like

Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 25, 2016
wetin i wan talk

1 Like

Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by 247Potential: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2016
You don't need a pic to ask for help.

5 Likes

Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by youngberry001(m): 10:21am On Sep 25, 2016
She need beating...

angry

1 Like

Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by DLondonboiy: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2016
Why the girl dey sleep with tight jeans??

You came to your boyfriend's house and you dey sleep with tight jeans?

I don't get it!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by NOC1(m): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2016
Bros, for me I will seek for solution to it, make sure I wake her up in the middle of the night to see her urinate, make sure she visits the restroom before going to bed.

7 Likes

Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2016
shocked and who be tat on the pishure?

It looks like a grownazz man!

1 Like

Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by midolian(m): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2016
Pampers shouldn't be meant for kids alone. Get her one and stop disgracing her on social media.

8 Likes

Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 25, 2016
That pic is old

1 Like

Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by UrWorstNitemare: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2016
Thank God it's Sunday. ..
TB JOSHUA is waiting already

1 Like

Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by dauntless15(m): 10:36am On Sep 25, 2016
Must you lie to make fp? You must be very dumb to think fp is worth the hassle

3 Likes

Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 25, 2016
truthsayer007:
Its not an habit, its a problem she can't get off. Looks more like a spiritual problem.

Okay, first of all, it's A habit.

Secondly, one would think of "Medical problem", before Spiritual.

#RollingMyEyes

3 Likes

Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2016
Jesu christi, akant believe this shocked

1 Like

Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by MrWhaley: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

A "grownazzman" would have an Ass like that?? Where are you from?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by keenn: 11:38am On Sep 25, 2016
truthsayer007:

are u dump or just being stupidly funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by keenn: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2016
truthsayer007:

are u a dummy or just being stupidly funny
Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by corisande: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
LadyMercedes:

#RollingMyEyes

Yea, I thought of medical first , but at her age she probably would have tried many medical solutions by now. Because the situation would have embarrassed her on different occasions.

She has issues with her bladder...she can't control it. That's sounds like more problem than an habit to me. Anyway, don't bash me because of my opinion. I was just saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by Jshtukura(m): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
grin[color=#990000][/color]lol then keep ur dick inside her puccy all night.it can stop it
Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
MrWhaley:

A "grownazzman" would have an Ass like that?? Where are you from?? undecided

Huh.... Who goes to the club with a belt on? undecided

And yes! Grownazz man can have a good booty.. They even better than most women
Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by Originalsly: 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
Why post from another forum when we can't interact with the op?
Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
ericuzor:
The man shared his story on an Instagram relationship page, Break_or_Makeup, where he told stunned readers about his girlfriend’s sad habit.

According to him, his girlfriend still wets the bed as old as she is.

He revealed that although she is beautiful and also intelligent, she can’t let go of the habit.

Below is how he told the story:
The lower volume of urine helps a normal bladder hold urine overnight. People whose bodies don't make sufficient levels of ADH may experience nocturnal enuresis because their bladders can't hold higher volumes of urine. Diabetes is another disorder that can cause bedwettin

2 Likes

Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
Physical and psychological conditions can lead to bedwetting in some people. Common causes of bedwetting among children and adults include:

small bladder size
urinary tract infection (UTI)
stress, fear, or insecurity
neurological disorders (e.g.: post-stroke)
diabetes
prostate gland enlargement
sleep apnea (abnormal pauses in breathing during sleep)
constipation
Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
LadyMercedes:

#RollingMyEyes
God bless u.. Medical. First before spiritual...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
truthsayer007:

actually it's not, it's more of a medical problem undecided
Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
youngberry001:
She need beating...

angry
beating won't solve the problem undecided
Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
Jshtukura:
grin[color=#990000][/color]lol then keep ur dick inside her puccy all night.it can stop it
females don't pee from the vagina, we have a different hole for peeing undecided

1 Like

Re: “my Girlfriend Is Very Beautiful And Intelligent, But She Bedwets” Pix by Dantee005(m): 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Lol..
Grownazz man with an azz lyk dat...?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spanish Lady Outs Nigerian Guy Who Said He Got Her Number From His Dream (pics) / What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home / Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.