Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet (102350 Views)

Peter Okoye & Eto'o Off To Turkey In Private Jet(Photos) / See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by ceomike(m): 11:38am On May 24, 2012
News reaching us has it that the duo of Paul and Peter Okoye popularly called P-Square have acquired for themselves a private jets.

Peter also made the announcement on Twitter!!!

[img]http://api.plixi.com/api/tpapi.svc/imagefromurl?size=medium&url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz.com%2Fs%2F211379017[/img]
[img]http://api.plixi.com/api/tpapi.svc/imagefromurl?size=medium&url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz.com%2Fs%2F211378455[/img]
[img]http://api.plixi.com/api/tpapi.svc/imagefromurl?size=medium&url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz.com%2Fs%2F211376567[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Paentera(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2012
These guys are thinking business. I pray that Jude assists in overseeing the business properly when the planes are leased out for charter flights e.t.c. Way to go bois!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by killuminati(m): 1:42pm On May 24, 2012
Nice one, me self go buy my private bird one day Oooo! More blessing P Square, carry go! But make una nor forget to wash am Ooo!
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by achi4u(m): 1:43pm On May 24, 2012
they gat the manny...so let emm spent it.

one love.
p.square

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by tuhott(f): 1:43pm On May 24, 2012
C'est magnifique!! too much money
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 24, 2012
Omo mehn,
money good o
i must to make am, big tym! undecided
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by mbhs139(m): 1:43pm On May 24, 2012
This guys should learn from daniel amokachi.

He used to have a private jet too when things were going good for him, but today nko ....?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by MrGlobe(m): 1:45pm On May 24, 2012
Lmao... I dey laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oya dumb Naija people, lets go with the hype. Did they say they bought it? If you believe this story then you have failed the IQ test.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by gidig(m): 1:46pm On May 24, 2012
Nothing here suggests that they bought the said jet! are you not a little ahead of yourself with this news? Do you know how much it costs to maintain one of those things?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by tuhott(f): 1:46pm On May 24, 2012
mbhs139: This guys should learn from daniel amokachi.

He used to have a private jet too when things were going good for him, but today nko ....?

So meaning what? I wonder how some people reason...mtcheeeew
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by quest003: 1:47pm On May 24, 2012
@op U be mumu! U Feelin funky breaking a false report. News reachin us ko news touchin us ni. I dnt knw y mukina jst paste anyfin on front page dis days cos p square neva acquird a jet, they flew private on a chartrd flyt

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by sweethunibun(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2012
Liability
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Pain(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2012
Private Jet or "Chartered Flight"? Are they following in the Paths of MC Hammer? This is how Stars Go Bankrupt Chasing the Elusive "Eldorado"?
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by gogodaye(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2012
Again another set of black men unable to manage their fame and taking that turn in life which penultimately leads the path way downhill. Abeg somebody tell me where Daniel Amokachi private jet dey?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by tuhott(f): 1:50pm On May 24, 2012
quest003: @op U be mumu! U Feelin funky breaking a false report. News reachin us ko news touchin us ni. I dnt knw y mukina jst paste anyfin on front page dis days cos p square neva acquird a jet, they flew private on a chartrd jet

grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by maxtum(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2012
@ Op kindly verify you news first before pushing it out there!!!!

Peter and Paul were on board a private jet to South Africa! dude!

They didn't buy it! Confirm news first before broadcast!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by sandysprax(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2012
quest003: @op U be mumu! U Feelin funky breaking a false report. News reachin us ko news touchin us ni. I dnt knw y mukina jst paste anyfin on front page dis days cos p square neva acquird a jet, they flew private on a chartrd flyt

But their tweet reads "Just included on our list". What does that suggest to u?
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by harakiri(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2012

Typical haterz advice. So because Amokachi ain't doing so good now that means it's the private jet that finished him. I really don't understand why people become so negative when other people do big things. You buy a Mercedes, they will say you should have bought a Honda instead. You build a mansion, they will criticize your need for a mansion. You go on shopping trips to Paris, they will ask why you didn't go to shop-rite instead. You eat chicken, they will say beans is more proteinous. You wear designer labels, they will tell you "okrika" is more durable. You buy land in VGC, they will say you wasted millions whereas land is cheap in Ikorodu where you can get full plot of land in the gberi-egbe area for less than N100,000 per plot!!!

There is nothing on earth you do that they won't criticize. Small minds.

21 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by crackhouse(m): 1:52pm On May 24, 2012

must there be bad times?
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 24, 2012
Pain: Private Jet or "[size=18pt]Chartered Flight[/size]"? Are they following in the Paths of MC Hammer? This is how Stars Go Bankrupt Chasing the Elusive "Eldorado"?
Pain: Private Jet or "Chartered Flight"? Are they following in the Paths of MC Hammer? This is how Stars Go Bankrupt Chasing the Elusive "Eldorado"?

GBAMM
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 24, 2012

Shattap, Why will you think things will go bad, are u not still buying their songs undecided
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by freecocoa(f): 1:54pm On May 24, 2012
Too much money,the problem's how to spend it.

Baba God do am for me too.smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by victorazy(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2012
Igbo boyz, that's why I choose Igbo. Umu nnem, unu di tu-much.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by martinosi: 1:55pm On May 24, 2012
sandysprax:

But they're tweet says "Just included on our list". What does that suggest to u?
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by sylve11: 1:57pm On May 24, 2012
Good for them ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. cool
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by sikes04(m): 2:00pm On May 24, 2012
Good for dem o...... If na dem buy am nko, na bad tin? Abeg make all this bad belle pple free dem abeg. Some of you wil do worse if given d opportunity. Am out
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 24, 2012
gidig: Nothing here suggests that they bought the said jet! are you not a little ahead of yourself with this news? Do you know how much it costs to maintain one of those things?

No Ewu, the jet was borrowed and then colonized it.
Stop showing ur poor mentality here undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by pixey(m): 2:02pm On May 24, 2012
No offense to p-square fans .who cares when our country is in d toilet. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Orikinla(m): 2:05pm On May 24, 2012
Another "Igbotic" Okoyes publicity stunt.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Victorjoseph(m): 2:05pm On May 24, 2012
Psquare have the monny to acquire a jet if they wants to.But from the look of this they wouldn't.Y?is because to get a jet is very good but to maintain it, will be the problem. So they wouldnt want to acquire something like this.But mind u they have the monny to acquire it

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by MrGlobe(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2012
Orikinla: Another "Igbotic" Okoyes publicity stunt.
Ok now go back to your Yoruba feast!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Fans Complain About Tekno's "Cassava" Size [PICS] / 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie / MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.