Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,434 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet (102339 Views)

Peter Okoye & Eto'o Off To Turkey In Private Jet(Photos) / See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by edicolove: 3:04pm On May 24, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Stop being miopic, their Glo contract alone was 250 million Naira. their remix with Akon has sold over 10 million copies worldwide, xly that by just 100 Naira per copy thats 1 billion Naira, The only Nigerian Hiphop artists to pull over 10000 ppl in UK, My brother if u r Made you are made.

I honestly didn't want to comment until I read the above. These are all lies. Their contract with glo is not 240mil and they didn't sell any 10 million copies. Please stop pushing lies around. Even Akon himself has not sold up to 2million copies in any album worldwide not to talk of 2 unknown Nigerian boys. They were not even in the list of first 10 most popular African artists published by CNN. There are very few people in the world that sell above 5million copies. Its amazing how Africans lie and deceive. This is the reason Africa is backward. False life and fake lives. You don't even see mega rock stars displaying their wealth. Bill gates and Warren buffet live simple lives while these poor Africans go around claiming they have money. Result of poverty mentality and illiteracy. When you are truly rich, you don't flaunt it, you become humble.

And just to add that an artist makes 5 naira per CD sold in Nigeria, not 100 naira. And PSquare songs are not in stores in Europe or America. They are mostly sold by Nigerians abroad. Same with most Nigerian artists. Only Fela, Asa, Nneka and some few others have their music in regular stores.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 24, 2012
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 24, 2012
If is was dbanj una go dey hail,yorooba will always hate. Snitches. grin
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 24, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Lmao... I dey laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oya dumb Naija people, lets go with the hype. Did they say they bought it? If you believe this story then you have failed the IQ test.

Like seriously ehn, Nigerians are soooo gullible, especially girls. No wonder any pretentious id.i.o.t can deceive his way into their pants with foolish lies before they know what hit them. How anybody can be so DAFT to believe that P-square actually "acquired" a private jet is beyond my conprehension. Does anybody know what 'charter' means? You think owning a private jet is beans? Even their oga Akon doesn't own one.

Oya, the dumb brigade would soon start calling us "haters". Let them be my guest.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:15pm On May 24, 2012
edicolove:

I honestly didn't want to comment until I read the above. These are all lies. Their contract with glo is not 240mil and they didn't sell any 10 million copies. Please stop pushing lies around. Even Akon himself has not sold up to 2million copies in any album worldwide not to talk of 2 unknown Nigerian boys. They were not even in the list of first 10 most popular African artists published by CNN. There are very few people in the world that sell above 5million copies. Its amazing how Africans lie and deceive. This is the reason Africa is backward. False life and fake lives. You don't even see mega rock stars displaying their wealth. Bill gates and Warren buffet live simple lives while these poor Africans go around claiming they have money. Result of poverty mentality and illiteracy. When you are truly rich, you don't flaunt it, you become humble.

And just to add that an artist makes 5 naira per CD sold in Nigeria, not 100 naira. And PSquare songs are not in stores in Europe or America. They are mostly sold by Nigerians abroad. Same with most Nigerian artists. Only Fela, Asa, Nneka and some few others have their music in regular stores.

Bros!!!this na true talk.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 24, 2012
pro01: .
U ARE A HATER! Its wat u do,Nuffin else comes naturally (apart from promiscuity and being too loud) from an average Yoruba thwart. Ndi igbo kwennu
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by kingsrod: 3:21pm On May 24, 2012
Abeg ndi Psquare ha....dem get RV self..or tour bus..ok make I make am cheap Caravan...
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by alaoeri: 3:24pm On May 24, 2012
Psquare wishing Ʊ more success ahead bt Ʊ ppl should have invest in more meaningful things that 'll add τ̲̅ȍ υя wealth instead °ƒ liability. Packing space and maintenance alone is costly anyway happy 4u guys.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Austinodark(m): 3:28pm On May 24, 2012
IGBO BOYS TOO MUCH
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by deeplow: 3:30pm On May 24, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Stop being miopic, their Glo contract alone was 250 million Naira. their remix with Akon has sold over 10 million copies worldwide, xly that by just 100 Naira per copy thats 1 billion Naira, The only Nigerian Hiphop artists to pull over 10000 ppl in UK, My brother if u r Made you are made.

Bros, if dem av over 10million views ou Youtube,e nor mean say dem dey pay dem d money.video on youtube na free o.pls tell me where in this Nigeria will u buy a single song for 100naira when it is d same amount for a complete album.no come here con dey do your local calculation for us joor.1billion ko,10 billion ni.to d JET story,even foreign artistes that av made it,don't av private jets.Jet no be beans o.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by logica(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2012
Lmao. Guys charter private jet; dem come tweet something wey no pass wishful thinking (wish list), dem don buy private jet. People wey dey live for Banana Island never buy private jet, na the guys wey dey live for Omole Estate?
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by favour101(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2012
P square if na true quater to beg garri
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 24, 2012
Oshe...chop ur money, chop your money grin grin grin We only have one life time
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 24, 2012
But for real, P Square are my boys in whom I'm well pleased, and this has nothing to do with us being from the same state. They've worked hard and made a success of their career so far. That is highly commendable. Unfortunately, however, they act too immature and silly with an alarming regularity. Some of these tweets and cheap lies in the name of 'hype' are downright i.d.i.o.t.i c. The other time, they claimed their nice duplex (some oafs call it 'mansion') in Omole Estate was worth N300m (what a laugh). Later they claimed to have bought a property in Banana Island. They also claimed to have bought a Lamborghini. Now they're putting up a senseless tweet proclaiming "baba God don settle us, we're jetting privately". How childish and obtuse can they possibly get?

They do not own a private jet, and they CANNOT afford one - in case they were having such daydreams. Simple. You'd have to be a multi-billionaire businessman or politician (e.g the likes of Tinubu and Andy Uba) to afford even an average private jet in Nigeria simply because the overall costs of owning and maintaining a jet are killing. Without meaning to sound derogatory, I have to say that in the context of private jet ownership, P Square are rats. Their entire net worth cannot pay for the maintenance of Sayyu Dantata's Gulfstream G550 Business Jet in one calender year. Sorry to say.

Do you know how much even a modest 8 seater Lear jet costs?
Do you know how much it costs to acquire and maintain a hangar at the airport(s) for a private jet?
Do you know how much it takes to hire experienced pilots and crew for a private jet?
Do you know how much it costs to pay flight engineers and maintenance staff?
Do you know the astronomical costs of aviation fuel?
Do you know how much private jet owners pay in insurance, administrative and regulatory fees?
SMH

Seriously, I appreciate the fact that a forum like this is an all-comers affair where every ignorant loafer is allowed to contribute, but I can't help but feel alarmed by the embarrassing level of cluelessness many folks display here.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by EmmaB4(m): 4:03pm On May 24, 2012
A private jet is worth over $45,000,000 n i'm not sure they worth up to $10,000,000.... I don't believe they own d jet
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Reptyle(m): 4:06pm On May 24, 2012
Probably just a long term wet lease of the aircraft. If that is the case then it is a deft business move on their part because the aircraft can be used for business to generate revenue for them.

I doubt if it was an outright purchase. Even major airlines hardly do that this days.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 24, 2012
Pain: Private Jet or "Chartered Flight"? Are they following in the Paths of MC Hammer? This is how Stars Go Bankrupt Chasing the Elusive "Eldorado"?
Right on point bro. Even the Bishop is not finding things easy maintening this birds parked at the port talk less of them in flight hence the setting up of a private leasing airline. Pride comes before the FALL.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 24, 2012
There is nothing left to say.u av sd it all
pro01: But for real, P Square are my boys in whom I'm well pleased, and this has nothing to do with us being from the same state. They've worked hard and made a success of their career so far. That is highly commendable. Unfortunately, however, they act too immature and silly with an alarming regularity. Some of these tweets and cheap lies in the name of 'hype' are downright i.d.i.o.t.i c. The other time, they claimed their nice duplex (some oafs call it 'mansion') in Omole Estate was worth N300m (what a laugh). Later they claimed to have bought a property in Banana Island. They also claimed to have bought a Lamborghini. Now they're putting up a senseless tweet proclaiming "baba God don settle us, we're jetting privately". How childish and obtuse can they possibly get?

They do not own a private jet, and they CANNOT afford one - in case they were having such daydreams. Simple. You'd have to be a multi-billionaire businessman or politician (e.g the likes of Tinubu and Andy Uba) to afford even an average private jet in Nigeria simply because the overall costs of owning and maintaining a jet are killing. Without meaning to sound derogatory, I have to say that in the context of private jet ownership, P Square are rats. Their entire net worth cannot pay for the maintenance of Sayyu Dantata's Gulstream G550 Business Jet in one calender year. Sorry to say.

Do you know how much even a modest 8 seater Lear jet costs?
Do you know how much it costs to acquire and maintain a hangar at the airport(s) for a private jet?
Do you know how much it takes to hire experienced pilots and crew for a private jet?
Do you know how much it costs to pay flight engineers and maintenance staff?
Do you know the astronomical costs of aviation fuel?
Do you know how much private jet owners pay in insurance, administrative and regulatory fees?
SMH

Seriously, I appreciate the fact that a forum like this is an all-comers affair where every ignorant loafer is allowed to contribute, but I can't help but feel alarmed by the embarrassing level of cluelessness many folks display here.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by amosy007: 4:24pm On May 24, 2012
Darthmaul: How stupid can Nigerians be?
People, quote me anywhere, "Psquare can not purchase a private jet". End of story.
Last time we heard Duncan Mighty bought a phantom rolls royce. Na beans. He never did say he bought it. Silly reporters assumed it.
duncan truly bought phantom.. And have sein d picture of him posing with it
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by cogbuagu: 4:26pm On May 24, 2012
So den show u na this. U believe.

Na American show den go, na em the American billionaire from New york carry den go Chicago early this year.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Godogwu: 4:29pm On May 24, 2012
I really don't believe they bought a jet, probably chartered one. But some people on here are just saying very derogatory things about them. Fact remains that these guys are far from poor. Poor people don't just buy X6 and range rovers or even chatter jets and yea at some time they won the KORA awards which I guess is worth (1 million dollars) so poverty is really far from these boys.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by checkfidel: 4:30pm On May 24, 2012
I think our level of poverty has really made us oblivious of the the greater things around us.
If the boys bought a jet as speculated, good for them. Why should we pour aspersion at them for enjoying their fruit of their labour.
Ride on boys. Live your lifes at its fullest.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by EnnyP(f): 4:41pm On May 24, 2012
ebamma: una think say private jet na beans,a light jet will cost u within 3mili to 8mili dollars ,and 3 mili dollars is about 450 million naira,even na only their songs them dey sell 4 alaba,dat kin money no dey dia bank account.

As per say U̶̲̥̅̊ be there account officer abi
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Rhino5dm: 4:41pm On May 24, 2012
Haterz gonna hate!! Wetin concern you with whether dem thief am, rent or buy? The fact is that they are very sucessful and if you are not down with it, then take a dive in to atlantic ocean.

How many of you haters have seen the interior of this jet? Lemme rephrase "Baba God don settle us, we are jetting privately and if you are not down with it, slit your throat"

Many haters here have never smell 1 million naira, yet they are here typing all sorts of figures.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by EnnyP(f): 4:42pm On May 24, 2012
ebamma: una think say private jet na beans,a light jet will cost u within 3mili to 8mili dollars ,and 3 mili dollars is about 450 million naira,even na only their songs them dey sell 4 alaba,dat kin money no dey dia bank account.

As per say U̶̲̥̅̊ be their account officer abi
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by EnnyP(f): 5:09pm On May 24, 2012
pro01:

Like seriously ehn, Nigerians are soooo gullible, especially girls. No wonder any pretentious id.i.o.t can deceive his way into their pants with foolish lies before they know what hit them. How anybody can be so DAFT to believe that P-square actually "acquired" a private jet is beyond my conprehension. Does anybody know what 'charter' means? You think owning a private jet is beans? Even their oga Akon doesn't own one.

Oya, the dumb brigade would soon start calling us "haters". Let them be my guest.

Am not one ☀̤̣̈̇f d haters buh i'l be ur guest in ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊ª†̥ most ☀̤̣̈̇f d gullible comment made ‎​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ far on this tread were made by guys. ‎​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ guys are as gullible as well just probably in a different way.
Another time jst make ur comment without insult † either tribe, gender or race

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Chinom(m): 5:12pm On May 24, 2012
I'm not here to dispute whether they bought the jet or not. But i can tell you now that if they bought that jet, it's not going to be for personal use only. No Igbo boy will waste money just like that. Besides they have an older brother who oversees the business angle. If they put that jet on lease or charter,Lagos to Enugu, Lagos - Owerri, Lagos-Asaba and Lagos - Abuja, they will never lack customers. Knowing my Igbo people, they will have it fully booked all year round especially if they make the fees affordable.
I would charter it for like N100 or N150k to Enugu. From the pic,it's a small jet.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by purplekayc(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2012
Dz boys get sense oooo smiley
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by klonemalone(m): 6:08pm On May 24, 2012
If it floats, flies or makes babies, dont buy it, lease it.#Shekenah.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by buoye1(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2012
quest003: @op U be mumu! U Feelin funky breaking a false report. News reachin us ko news touchin us ni. I dnt knw y mukina jst paste anyfin on front page dis days cos p square neva acquird a jet, they flew private on a chartrd flyt
chai i no fit laff ooooooooo
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by cjotech: 6:58pm On May 24, 2012
[quote author=CHESSBOARD]

Stop being miopic, their Glo contract alone was 250 million Naira. their remix with Akon has sold over 10 million copies worldwide, xly that by just 100 Naira per copy thats 1 billion Naira, The only Nigerian Hiphop artists to pull over 10000 ppl in UK, My brother if u r
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by deeplow: 7:00pm On May 24, 2012
amosy007:
duncan truly bought phantom.. And have sein d picture of him posing with it

He posed with it doesn't mean he owns it.it was a pic taken On d set of his port harcourt 1st son video.he does not own a RR phantom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Fans Complain About Tekno's "Cassava" Size [PICS] / 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie / MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.