Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet (102337 Views)

Peter Okoye & Eto'o Off To Turkey In Private Jet(Photos) / See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Freksy(m): 1:22am On May 25, 2012
killuminati: Nice one, me self go buy my private bird one day Oooo! More blessing P Square, carry go! But make una nor forget to wash am Ooo!

More blessing from who? God?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by tpia5: 1:27am On May 25, 2012
@ topic

i doubt it.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by jdash123: 6:38am On May 25, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Victor joseph: Psquare have the monny to acquire a jet if they wants to.But from the look of this they wouldn't.Y?is because to get a jet is very good but to maintain it, will be the problem. So they wouldnt want to acquire something like this.But mind u they have the monny to acquire it
Good point
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by DualCore1: 7:38am On May 25, 2012
The third picture is certainly of a different plane from the first and second pictures.
Different woodgrain finish, different GPS nav monitors...

This story is filled with too many irregularities for it to be taken seriously. The fact that it made the Nairaland homepage is enough reason for me to know its the normal homepage trash... maybe we should call it the Nairaland Hometrash courtesy of the hardworking moderators. tongue
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Andybaby: 8:21am On May 25, 2012
They discovered their talents and used it, now they are reaping the benefits tremendiously
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by chccho(m): 8:41am On May 25, 2012
There,s certainly no doubt dt d likes of P-square 2face n dbanj r probably d wealthiest
Artists in dis part of d world, bt a private jet? Cmon. It seems d likes of mr victor joseph
Dnt know hw much it costs 2aquire a jet not 2talk of maintaining 1,sometime last year in an interview
With aliko dangote on TV,he was asked what d most xpensive asset 4himself he bought was n he replied "d most
Xpensive toy he bought was a new Gulf stream (private jet) worth 35million dollars"
Now add all d assets of psquare 2geda n convert it 2dollars I tell u dt mite jst be an equivalent
2d price of d cheapest private jet,which will be nothn less than 10mill dollars,
not 2now talk of maintainin d aircraft n all...
Mind u all d million copies dey sell r in naira, so dt alone has devalued d sales. If it were in dollars
Or pounds den dts where d big money is..
Am not beefn or hating these guys, bt I jst feel I shuld clear d air out cos some miopic fanatics
Are blowing other pples trumpet...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:49am On May 25, 2012
Victor joseph: Psquare have the monny to acquire a jet if they wants to.But from the look of this they wouldn't.Y?is because to get a jet is very good but to maintain it, will be the problem. So they wouldnt want to acquire something like this.But mind u they have the monny to acquire it

Most of you think a private jet is 30millon or what??...from that pic I see that private jet is far above p square's worth!
Minus maintenance, I personally don't tink they can afford it!!...then to maintenance!..can they pay a pilot continuously for like a year ??....do u knw hw much an average pilot receives??....fact is I'm not disputing the fact that they are rich dudes, but not rich enough to acquire such a jet.....browse well and u will learn abt what is called private jet charter service.....its what most big names do.....they can't afford a jet my friend!...it runs into millions of dollars
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:58am On May 25, 2012
chccho: There,s certainly no doubt dt d likes of P-square 2face n dbanj r probably d wealthiest
Artists in dis part of d world, bt a private jet? Cmon. It seems d likes of mr victor joseph
Dnt know hw much it costs 2aquire a jet not 2talk of maintaining 1,sometime last year in an interview
With aliko dangote on TV,he was asked what d most xpensive asset 4himself he bought was n he replied "d most
Xpensive toy he bought was a new Gulf stream (private jet) worth 35million dollars"
Now add all d assets of psquare 2geda n convert it 2dollars I tell u dt mite jst be an equivalent
2d price of d cheapest private jet,which will be nothn less than 10mill dollars,
not 2now talk of maintainin d aircraft n all...
Mind u all d million copies dey sell r in naira, so dt alone has devalued d sales. If it were in dollars
Or pounds den dts where d big money is..
Am not beefn or hating these guys, bt I jst feel I shuld clear d air out cos some miopic fanatics
Are blowing other pples trumpet...

Bros I hail u!!
U just wrote what I was abt writing when I was stil @ the 1st page!...if I saw ur post I wouldn't have bothered.
Many people are ignorant and not up to date with prices!
The cheapest private jet I hav seen tru research was 8.9million dollars......and from d standard of the interior of this jet!!...men! Its up to or more than $10m.....so tell me if psquare have up to N1.5bn...or dem dey do other things apart from selling albums to alaba marketers for N50m and go for shows of 700k
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by purplekayc(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2012
Ona closer observation, I think I need more validation that they really own da plane coz am out!! tongue
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by buJu234: 10:21am On May 25, 2012
all these are jst marketing strategy; even P diddy once did a thing like this...

all the money P square as being making since they start music; they cant even buy a Cassena jet not to talk abt a gulf stream jet;
that they are showing in their twit page
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Slyjay1(m): 10:57am On May 25, 2012
edicolove:

I honestly didn't want to comment until I read the above. These are all lies. Their contract with glo is not 240mil and they didn't sell any 10 million copies. Please stop pushing lies around. Even Akon himself has not sold up to 2million copies in any album worldwide not to talk of 2 unknown Nigerian boys. They were not even in the list of first 10 most popular African artists published by CNN. There are very few people in the world that sell above 5million copies. Its amazing how Africans lie and deceive. This is the reason Africa is backward. False life and fake lives. You don't even see mega rock stars displaying their wealth. Bill gates and Warren buffet live simple lives while these poor Africans go around claiming they have money. Result of poverty mentality and illiteracy. When you are truly rich, you don't flaunt it, you become humble.

And just to add that an artist makes 5 naira per CD sold in Nigeria, not 100 naira. And PSquare songs are not in stores in Europe or America. They are mostly sold by Nigerians abroad. Same with most Nigerian artists. Only Fela, Asa, Nneka and some few others have their music in regular stores.

U r rite boss.. Dats 1 main reason y i respect 2face idibia alot. He does not ve time for such rubbish. When u r big, you r big.. Swallow yr pride.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Slyjay1(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2012
Chinom: I'm not here to dispute whether they bought the jet or not. But i can tell you now that if they bought that jet, it's not going to be for personal use only. No Igbo boy will waste money just like that. Besides they have an older brother who oversees the business angle. If they put that jet on lease or charter,Lagos to Enugu, Lagos - Owerri, Lagos-Asaba and Lagos - Abuja, they will never lack customers. Knowing my Igbo people, they will have it fully booked all year round especially if they make the fees affordable.
I would charter it for like N100 or N150k to Enugu. From the pic,it's a small jet.

Bleep off dis threah n go bck to class.. dummy.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by o9999: 11:53am On May 25, 2012
[/b]chei see "beafing"
Private jet on the list - DOES IT MEAN THEY BOUGHT IT?
y have people not considered - things i will like to do in life list - fly on private jet - check -[b]accomplished

dem buy the jet, dem hire the jet, dem pose for the jet, bottom line - dem dey inside private jet while some good old years back, they never tot they wld get to that stage - check - BABA GOD NA UR HAND WORK EHHHH - so in happiness they twit - another one on the list done - private jet.

If e too vex u, enter your own, take foto, twit am, paste am for facebook, infact frame am sef..

some people are here counting thier sales of 100 copies or 100mil copies, - they are busy counting the money coming in.

but shaa, if them buy private jet for private use - chei dat one go be money drainer oooo, not a wise decision oh
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by deeflamez(m): 12:22pm On May 25, 2012
Abeg its not their Private Jet oh, it was only on charter. No hating but even a USED Jet is far above P'Square Net Worth undecided *sips alomo*

@willadebo
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by issehfresh(f): 1:54pm On May 25, 2012
Dis depends on weda d gist na true, n if na true na waoo!
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by NAJALYN: 4:54pm On May 25, 2012
Congratulations to Paul & Peter.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by mamagee3(f): 6:36pm On May 25, 2012
Buying a private jet, one of the most unnecessary things people do.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by princeparis(m): 12:12pm On May 26, 2012
See people they advertise ignorance and stupidity! Yes they are rich and are doing well for themselves. They are also investing heavily for the dry seasons(it will surely come....they can't sing forever.) just thinking.....do we all know how it cost to acquire a hanger in Lagos alone, landing fees, taxes, flight permits, get Pilots, Navigators and maintenance engineers. Spare parts? If its that easy Nigerian Airways would still be flying. Even to start a jet leasing company no be childs play. Private jets no be Lamboghini that you get a used one for $150,000. Serioulsy can they afford to shell out around $1.5mil for a Maybach. They dont even have a tour bus which is a bus customised for on-road living. They have won this won that, sold this sold that. All that money is not for theirs alone for spending. "we are jetting privately" does not mean they own a jet. They could have hired one that is still jetting privately abi?. Atleast they are not flying by First Nation. To acquire a jet na millions of DOLLARS. To do a long term lease too na millions of dollars. Na hire na im come they easy even that na ego. At Chessboard and co....grow up and think. At Pro01 and co.....its is good to know we ain't all stupid. At Peter and Paul....softly softly o.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by 2sexy(m): 2:17pm On May 26, 2012
mbhs139: This guys should learn from daniel amokachi.

He used to have a private jet too when things were going good for him, but today nko ....?
That's the mistakes many people fail to realise. When the money is there, they spend lavishly without planning for the future.

They fail to note that their time will surely end.

Take a look at 2face, the moment he reached stardom, na furky furky and impreg-nation. I sorry for that guy because history never fails to repeat itself. I am also sorry for his wife anny because decade of years down the road, those children of 2face littered here and there will surely create wahala, and if money finish that time nko, 2face may end up being frustrated.

Michael Jackson, W. Houston, etc never knew they will end that way, did they?

I also learnt from my late mother not to ever throw your future away when the going is good. When Teslim Balogun stadium was being built by Transproject, a Bulgarian company, my mother was the major supplier of all the building materials back then and as a result money was floating. She was hardly around. They started the foundation of that stadium but she didn't invest and many years down the road, we faced the consequences.

People should control money and not the other way round.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Shandymore: 5:57pm On May 27, 2012
Nairaland i saw hw some people are writing as if the are not happy with jet bought by p square, the true about it, is that when someone has do a gud thing pray for him to do more so that he will progress in life rather than people to be condeming or criticizing them for no just course.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by dripstoil: 10:50pm On May 27, 2012
2sexy:
That's the mistakes many people fail to realise. When the money is there, they spend lavishly without planning for the future.

They fail to note that their time will surely end.

Take a look at 2face, the moment he reached stardom, na furky furky and impreg-nation. I sorry for that guy because history never fails to repeat itself. I am also sorry for his wife anny because decade of years down the road, those children of 2face littered here and there will surely create wahala, and if money finish that time nko, 2face may end up being frustrated.

Michael Jackson, W. Houston, etc never knew they will end that way, did they?

I also learnt from my late mother not to ever throw your future away when the going is good. When Teslim Balogun stadium was being built by Transproject, a Bulgarian company, my mother was the major supplier of all the building materials back then and as a result money was floating. She was hardly around. They started the foundation of that stadium but she didn't invest and many years down the road, we faced the consequences.

People should control money and not the other way round.

The fact that your mum got it wrong doesn't mean everyone will get theirs wrong.

P-Square's investments is far more than what you can imagine. If you understand
The Anambrarians, you'll know that if they buy one jet, they actually have money for ten.

I was in In Ghana when the news broke out and Ghanaians where practically jubilating. Back here is Niraland, everyone seems to be sad as if their money was stolen.

P-Square is by far the busiest African musician and one of the busiest in the world, they travel almost every day.

If I tell you that this guys make more money than TUFACE, DBANJ, and Bank W put together wouldn't you argue it? But that's the fact!

They are the biggest musician out of Africa death or alive, they deserve it!!!
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Anubiri(m): 9:58pm On May 28, 2012
Diz boyz are 2much i luv there jet....expect train 4rm dem nex year,p square i still Luv u guys.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by princeparis(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2012
dripstoil:

The fact that your mum got it wrong doesn't mean everyone will get theirs wrong.

P-Square's investments is far more than what you can imagine. If you understand
The Anambrarians, you'll know that if they buy one jet, they actually have money for ten.

I was in In Ghana when the news broke out and Ghanaians where practically jubilating. Back here is Niraland, everyone seems to be sad as if their money was stolen.

P-Square is by far the busiest African musician and one of the busiest in the world, they travel almost every day.

If I tell you that this guys make more money than TUFACE, DBANJ, and Bank W put together wouldn't you argue it? But that's the fact!

They are the biggest musician out of Africa death or alive, they deserve it!!!

Even more cashed up persons have been known to be bankrupt in a few years. Daniel A. comes to mind readily, MJ died broke, Whitney died broke, MC hamer broke, Mike Tyson broke, Evander Holyfield broke. All these people had more cash than P-square when the going was good. So anybody can be broke at any time. All it takes is just one wrong move. one wrong buy usually a vanity buy. For MJ it was surgery and Amusement park, for Daniel..a plane. the list is endless. Prudence is the nice friend to keep.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2012
pro01: But for real, P Square are my boys in whom I'm well pleased, and this has nothing to do with us being from the same state. They've worked hard and made a success of their career so far. That is highly commendable. Unfortunately, however, they act too immature and silly with an alarming regularity. Some of these tweets and cheap lies in the name of 'hype' are downright i.d.i.o.t.i c. The other time, they claimed their nice duplex (some oafs call it 'mansion') in Omole Estate was worth N300m (what a laugh). Later they claimed to have bought a property in Banana Island. They also claimed to have bought a Lamborghini. Now they're putting up a senseless tweet proclaiming "baba God don settle us, we're jetting privately". How childish and obtuse can they possibly get?

They do not own a private jet, and they CANNOT afford one - in case they were having such daydreams. Simple. You'd have to be a multi-billionaire businessman or politician (e.g the likes of Tinubu and Andy Uba) to afford even an average private jet in Nigeria simply because the overall costs of owning and maintaining a jet are killing. Without meaning to sound derogatory, I have to say that in the context of private jet ownership, P Square are rats. Their entire net worth cannot pay for the maintenance of Sayyu Dantata's Gulfstream G550 Business Jet in one calender year. Sorry to say.

Do you know how much even a modest 8 seater Lear jet costs?
Do you know how much it costs to acquire and maintain a hangar at the airport(s) for a private jet?
Do you know how much it takes to hire experienced pilots and crew for a private jet?
Do you know how much it costs to pay flight engineers and maintenance staff?
Do you know the astronomical costs of aviation fuel?
Do you know how much private jet owners pay in insurance, administrative and regulatory fees?
SMH

Seriously, I appreciate the fact that a forum like this is an all-comers affair where every ignorant loafer is allowed to contribute, but I can't help but feel alarmed by the embarrassing level of cluelessness many folks display here.

Perhaps they meant they chartered one?
Even me sef with my humble earnings can charter a private jet...
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by babyboy3(m): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Stop being miopic, their Glo contract alone was 250 million Naira. their remix with Akon has sold over 10 million copies worldwide, xly that by just 100 Naira per copy thats 1 billion Naira, The only Nigerian Hiphop artists to pull over 10000 ppl in UK, My brother if u r Made you are made.

Only a few artist in the world could sell 10m copies of an album or single and am sorry P Square are not one of them

Even P Diddy's single "I'll be missing you" hasn't sold 10 million copies to date, dont come and mug us off like mumu
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by alekleke: 3:35am On Sep 24, 2012
D'BANJ IS AFRICAN KING. D'BANJ v. P SQUARE debate should be discussed with supporting evidence and the sources of the information stated.Unfortunately,all the above statistic about record sales and YOu tube views have no source at all or were misquoted.They are all lies. Check out the following facts from most reliable facts and sources:

1. D´Banj owes the record of Most Selling Artist in Africa 2006,2007 and 2008. SOURCE:Google Search the following topic "JJC(ABDUL BELLO)-WIKIPEDIA ON D'BANJ"wink.The fact is from Wikipedia- World's Most Reliable source.

2.D'banj' Oliver Twist is the most viewed on You tube.The data above is a wrong way of calculating the most viewed.The data only takes one video into consideration.P Square had two of same videos on "Chop My Money",D'banj on the other hand has many videos/audios and dancing competition where Oliver Twist was not only played as a music but also with people creating different dance styles as a dance competition.

SUMMARY TOTAL OF YOU TUBE VIEW:

D'BAnj has combined 25 Million official video/audio/dancing competition/Lyrics on OLIVER TWIST.Pls make sure you have your calculator with you.You will get it correct if you know how to navigate through but which ever way or method you use,it will be greater than P Square Highest title track of CHOP MY MONEY
P Square Chop My Money roughly is 15 Million total.Although his beautiful Oyinye and DO me also had enough view to place 2nd and 4th respectively but were not enough to oust D'banj Overall view together with interviews,etc
Both are great but D'Banj is likely to retain the most selling artist in Africa for Oliver Twist for 2011,2012 if not 2013 in addition.

3. D'banj is the 1st Nigerian to hit the UK's top ten chart and possibly the 1st African to do so.P Square is no where near this mark.
4.D'banj has the most international appearance earning dollars/Pounce especially in UK.No African artist was ever engaged as D'banj is.Pls no comparism as at now.Pls confirm these sources.He is therefore likely to be the Richest in Africa.
D'BANJ IS AFRICA'S KING.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by alekleke: 4:34am On Sep 24, 2012
alekleke: D'BANJ IS AFRICAN KING. D'BANJ v. P SQUARE debate should be discussed with supporting evidence and the sources of the information stated.Unfortunately,all the above statistic about record sales and YOu tube views have no source at all or were misquoted.They are all lies. Check out the following facts from most reliable facts and sources:

1. D´Banj owes the record of Most Selling Artist in Africa 2006,2007 and 2008
. SOURCE:Google Search the following topic "JJC(ABDUL BELLO)-WIKIPEDIA ON D'BANJ"wink.The fact is from Wikipedia- World's Most Reliable source.

2.D'banj' Oliver Twist is the most viewed on You tube.The data above is a wrong way of calculating the most viewed.The data only takes one video into consideration.P Square had two of same videos on "Chop My Money",D'banj on the other hand has many videos/audios and dancing competition where Oliver Twist was not only played as a music but also with people creating different dance styles as a dance competition.

SUMMARY TOTAL OF YOU TUBE VIEW:

D'BAnj has combined 25 Million official video/audio/dancing competition/Lyrics on OLIVER TWIST.Pls make sure you have your calculator with you.You will get it correct if you know how to navigate through but which ever way or method you use,it will be greater than P Square Highest title track of CHOP MY MONEY
P Square Chop My Money roughly is 15 Million total.Although his beautiful Oyinye and DO me also had enough view to place 2nd and 4th respectively but were not enough to oust D'banj Overall view together with interviews,etc
Both are great but D'Banj is likely to retain the most selling artist in Africa for Oliver Twist for 2011,2012 if not 2013 in addition.

3. D'banj is the 1st Nigerian to hit the UK's top ten chart and possibly the 1st African to do so.P Square is no where near this mark.
4.D'banj has the most international appearance earning dollars/Pounce especially in UK.No African artist was ever engaged as D'banj is.Pls no comparism as at now.Pls confirm these sources.He is therefore likely to be the Richest in Africa.
D'BANJ IS AFRICA'S KING.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by LBT: 12:19am On Sep 28, 2012
The house D'banj live in is not rented, its owned by his mum; another point of correction d'banj is richer than the okoye brothers and he sold over 7million copies of his last album. please get your facts right. Finally, let make our own money legally so that people can also debate/argue about our net worth.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Doncheezy1: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
Carry go twins as for envious once bought or not is not ur concern.i reserve my words
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by Doncheezy1: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2012
Like and Unlike once should stop this argument of another man's welt.pray for your own to come to reality.if psquare is million am also a millioniar only deference of i have 35million y de have 900million we are all milloniars i work hard in Switzerland to get my self better not to support Psquare and Tuface beside this people u are fighting for are very good friends they know the truth of all this talk by their self.please u people should stop all this trash and mind your biz.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by brown3: 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
ebamma: una think say private jet na beans,a light jet will cost u within 3mili to 8mili dollars ,and 3 mili dollars is about 450 million naira,even na only their songs them dey sell 4 alaba,dat kin money no dey dia bank account.
if omokachi could aford a private jet when he was earning below 10k pounds a week, why wount psquare that re earning #15m and above in a week aford it.
Re: Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet by logica(m): 12:30am On Jan 23, 2013
brown3: if omokachi could aford a private jet when he was earning below 10k pounds a week, why wount psquare that re earning #15m and above in a week aford it.
In January 2013, this mugu is still talking about Amokachie buying a private jet. Na so e easy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Fans Complain About Tekno's "Cassava" Size [PICS] / 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie / MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.