Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? (25211 Views)

Poll: What are the basic uses of computer

For browsing: 0% (0 votes)
For storing stories: 0% (0 votes)
For checking ur email only: 0% (0 votes)
For visiting those u want to chat with : 0% (0 votes)
For storing information, receiving information,passing data by following the sets of the system to generate good and viable information: 100% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa / My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by harakiri(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2012
I'll silently call off the marriage, run DNA testing on the kids and test myself for STD's. After that, i will disconnect her completely from my life. If she thinks she can manipulate me somehow with the kids, i will dump the kids with her. Period!

Life is too short to put up with nonsense!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by eemmason(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2012
for love n God sake she wont come back to my house.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Maryky(f): 5:09pm On May 24, 2012
I cannot imagine myself living under the same roof with a lady thats impregnated by another man which I may or may not know.this is Adultery on the highest and I will still be under the same roof on a pretense that I LOVE HER.Hell NO. bros,PLS DIVORCE HER AND RUN AWAY,NOT JUST WALK.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by vanstanzy(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2012
Victor joseph: Will you still love her,kill her,send her to the guy that got her inpregnated then after delivery you take her back or simply divorce her? I need your advice guys! cus am presently passing through the situation

@Victor Joseph

sadGuy first things first, SORRY FROM DEEP DOWN. Ol' boy this is not good at all. Guy, i would divorce her, though divorce has no place in my dictionary, but i will. Do u know what it means to get another mans wife pregnant? It means she and her secret lover have had numerous sex excapades. U cant pregnant even ur wife in one try, let alone another mans wife where the sex life is very discreet and careful.
In the new testament, Jesus allows divorce on one condition of INFIDELITY on either the man or womans part. I definitely love her as my wife but keeping her with me will only hurt her, cos i'll torture her both physiologically and emotionally. So for her own and my good, its better we part. Once again, sorry men sad.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by oneakj(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2012
shymmex: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No comment!
WHAT! Somebody's wife has bin banged swollen and all you can do is laugh??

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 24, 2012
small issue, find another man wife to impregnate
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 24, 2012
God forbid! I can't even imagine it.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Olumogun: 5:16pm On May 24, 2012
I WILL ASK HIM TO PAY ME THE DOWRY I PAID ON HER, AND THEN MARRY HER OUT TO HIM!!!
THEN USED THE COLLECTED DOWRY TO MARRY ANOTHER WIFE.

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by unbiasedjudge(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2012
It is FOR BETTER OR WORSE. SO HAVE NO CHOICE THAN TO TELL HER YOU STILL LOVE HER. cool
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by mipemi(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2012
What!!!! If she tries that...hehehehehe! She and guy will visit a place dey never thought they would go that soon
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 24, 2012
Pretend as if nothing happened and continue ur married life with her.. Best tip
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by zumarock8(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2012
was it rape? If not wat re u waitin for ? Send de halort away sharp sharp
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by aykabba(m): 5:19pm On May 24, 2012
Mehn this is crazy....red card straight
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 24, 2012
unbiasedjudge: It is FOR BETTER OR WORSE. SO HAVE NO CHOICE THAN TO TELL HER YOU STILL LOVE HER. cool
Are you insane?
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by vanstanzy(m): 5:25pm On May 24, 2012
ARareGem: Why does the word 'scam' come to my mind when I read the original post? undecided undecided

@ARareGem

WOMEN ARE NOT INCAPABLE OF THIS U KNOW? BUT EVERY1 IS ENTITLED TO HIS OR HER OWN OPINION.

And for those that are screaming KILL HER, pls Victor Joseph don't take their advice o! Its pure murder and u don't want to live life as a convict. Just let her go in peace.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Omogbhollahorn(m): 5:28pm On May 24, 2012
i dont really know what to say cause it crazy i cant live with it.......seeing her would cause me so much pain so it beta she goes her way and i would run DNA test on every child she had for me cause that is cheating to the highest level shocked get belle bad new undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by moderattor: 5:29pm On May 24, 2012
if its her first issue, let her go to her bf, if not, you have to bear it and manage her.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 24, 2012
keep her in the house and pretend you have forgiven her, then impregnant her sister(or 1st cuz,which ever she has) and dump both of em'. then finally marry someone she knows!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by dasparrow: 5:36pm On May 24, 2012
Victor joseph: Will you still love her,kill her,send her to the guy that got her inpregnated then after delivery you take her back or simply divorce her? I need your advice guys! cus am presently passing through the situation

It depends on you bros. Some people will send her packing (divorce), while others may choose to forgive her and stay married to her. No one can tell you what to do because you alone know what you can handle. And how are we not sure that you got her knocked up and now claiming that another man did? Anyways, do what you got to do. Some of us won't even know what to do in a case like this until we find ourselves in it (God forbid). Goodluck!
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Omogbhollahorn(m): 5:37pm On May 24, 2012
unbiasedjudge: It is FOR BETTER OR WORSE. SO HAVE NO CHOICE THAN TO TELL HER YOU STILL LOVE HER. cool
are you ok or you so f**king high on water
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Bomvastin: 5:38pm On May 24, 2012
Dont do something that u will regret! Ask her if the other guy knows he is the father! If he doesnt know, u go to the hospital for absolute check up to know if ur sperm is good or bad if bad then make sure u keep the child cos she may have discovered that ur sperm is bad n to less pressure she had to do that but if ur sperm is ok then try to know what went wrong? But in any case if she loves u n u love her then u look at it that love is blind! But if she still loves the other guy then let her go cos it will still happen!

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 24, 2012
Just divorce her on ground of adultery.then remarry.see her as dead spouse.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 24, 2012
I go chase her away
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Boboedom: 5:46pm On May 24, 2012
Nothing! I will quietly and nicely package to the man foc. No story
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Bigsolo88: 5:56pm On May 24, 2012
D best solution is to behead her; shikena
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by mimon79(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2012
Oh that's no brainer. I will simply impregnate him, as for her, well, u dont want to know what i will do....believe me smiley
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by stepo707: 6:00pm On May 24, 2012
very funny comments here.@op majority carrys the vote.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by brixton: 6:16pm On May 24, 2012
carry out a test to determine the paternity of the first child... You should follow your heart especially if she is remorseful about the cheating act and you have confirmed that the first child is yours. Please be civil in your your action
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by atura: 6:17pm On May 24, 2012
There is a greek adage that says - steal but dont be cought. since she has bn cought, the best thing is for her to go cos if she doesnt the memory of the whole thing wil hunt them for the rest of their lives and the home wil not be thesame again no matter the amount of love and forgiveness.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by festel: 6:20pm On May 24, 2012
is very easy nw,just let her go with the man because if you allow her back the man no go free her as he don taste am and you know we man no dey like taste this thing and comot face just like that and if care not taken dey can kill you to allow dem enjoy am welly welly and completely
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Exponental(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2012
Free her, let her go! If she already had a child 4 u, confirm d paternity.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? by Fhemmmy: 6:21pm On May 24, 2012
MRbrownJAY:
although you are right, the thought of throwing a match through the window and letting them burn to death, while cashing the life insurance payout, would certainly come to mind.

There is no need for that . . . . Just walk away and enjoy the life of your head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Cousin Had Sex With Me / Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. / How Do You Ask A Nigerian Lady Out In Style?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.