Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

My Cousin Had Sex With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Had Sex With Me (25190 Views)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Islie: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dear Bunmi,
From time to time, I spend the holidays with my mum’s elder sister and I used to get on well with my cousins. But early last year, I woke to feel the hand of my eldest cousin under my nightie.
I was so frightened though curious that I pretended to still be sleeping. After this, he tried to have full sex with me, but I pushed him off. Then he started being very nice to me, introducing me to his friends and giving me presents. I was having such a good time that when next he came to the guest room, I let him have sex with me. He now thinks he could do that any time he wants but I’ve told him to stop.
Recently, he’s been forcing me to have sex with him whether I like it or not. I enjoy the sex but I’m only 16 and he is my first cousin. How do I make him stop?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/my-cousin-forces-himself-on-me/

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by agarawu23(m): 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
i enjoy the sex but I’m only 16 and he is my first cousin. How do I make him stop?

if at 16 you can enjoy your cousin's d!ck what advice do u want again ? keep enjoying it

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by aristocrazzy: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
But u say u enjoy the sex? So don't stop. Enjoy your life.

13 Likes

Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Tapout(m): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
cry cry..........end time sex

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
grin omo iranu

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Ezedon(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
And u r even proud to come here to wash ur dirty linen outside

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by naijaboiy: 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
First of all,,according to your story,,he is not the one that dis virgined you. Which means you even lost your virginity before you turned 16.

Secondly,,he didn't rape you. You gave him your consent fully knowing that what you are committing is incést.

And now he's coming for more garri.

How the fhuuck do you want us to help you? undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by tosyne2much(m): 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
I shouldn't be viewing this

End time thread

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by MuguliciousMUGU: 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:

End time thread
but you just viewed it, and you even commented sef cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Twaci(f): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Talk to an older family member about it.

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by vizkiz: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
and that was how she started being a Hoe!

tosyne2much:

End time thread

welcome back bro! How is your mrs and the kids? tongue

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
You enjoyed the sex, so what is the meaning of this pointless epistle?

Carry on
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
One day they'll do it again, there'll be an accident, then they'll give birth to a _retard who will have an insatiable thirst for human flesh. Then we the innocent people will be in trouble. God help us. Hmm

5 Likes

Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by dre11(m): 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
So, gift had made this girl open her orifice

So girls are if little brains
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Yehman(m): 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
Incase
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by tosyne2much(m): 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
but you just viewed it, and you even commented sef cheesy
hehehe
Bros no mind me jawe
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by demmy0325(m): 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by tosyne2much(m): 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
vizkiz:

and that was how she started being a Hoe!

welcome back bro! How is your mrs and the kids? tongue
my Mrs dey do very fine ooo... Eku ojo meta sir
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Hydee2784(m): 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
Why did u allow him to have sex wit u, cos u knw he's ur cousin....I will simply say u are not a serious type and I don't tink u need advise
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by dharay88: 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
sex wid cousin?
So cute.. cry u fuçk like ds...ouch ashh yauch.!!!

Plz stop cimplainin...u dun open door already. angry

5 Likes

Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by ijustdey: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Twaci:
Talk to an older family member about it.

that's what she should have done before the sex......

but, she did enjoy that sex.... so I don't think she has the will power to talk to an older family member
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by hayorbahmi(f): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
First of all,,according to your story,,he is not the one that dis virgined you. Which means you even lost your virginity before you turned 16.

Secondly,,he didn't rape you. You gave him your consent fully knowing that what you are committing is incést.

And now he's coming for more garri.

How the fhuuck do you want us to help you? undecided
U r very correct.....
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by vizkiz: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
my Mrs dey do very fine ooo... Eku ojo meta sir

fried rice ti birthday nko? cheesy
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Twaci(f): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
ijustdey:

that's what she should have done before the sex......

but, she did enjoy that sex.... so I don't think she has the will power to talk to an older family member
Its still not late.
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by dulux07(m): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Sorry to say, it shows how useless u r,
@16 u r not a virgin, n u enjoy d sex, shame on u. If u wer properly brought up, that first night, u shud ve found an xcuse, pack ur things n return to ur fathers aos. I dont fuly blame u tho, jst talk to a close adult abt it
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
*sprays holy palmwine on thread. . .

father! purify this thread in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit!
*drinks the remaining palmwine. . .

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by ijustdey: 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Twaci:
Its still not late.

how do you think she will feel when narrating how the whole episode did go BTW the two....

"that I had sex with him because of the gift he bought"
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Twaci(f): 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
ijustdey:

how do you think she will feel when narrating how the whole episode did go BTW the two....

"that I had sex with him because of the gift he bought"
And that's why they are called family. They will be terribly disappointed in her but can not hate her forever. At least they will put an end to the molestation.
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
RickRichards:
One day they'll do it again, there'll be an accident, then they'll give birth to a _retard who will have an insatiable thirst for human flesh. Then we the innocent people will be in trouble. God help us. Hmm
and they shall name him
jeoffrey or jason
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
Twaci:
And that's why they are called family. They will be terribly disappointed in her but can not hate her forever. At least they will put an end to the molestation .
say what?
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
The fact is that the cousin is now technically raping her which she has the right to cry out against.

If a man breaks into the house of a woman who's husband has not been home for months and then proceeds to have sex with her without her consent, the fact that the sexual act itself might have assuaged the woman's sexual frustration does not change the act from being rape under the law.

Rape by all definitions and authorities deals with consent, and whether the victim enjoyed d act itself is immaterial.

She is being systematically raped and any guy who can force his own cousin to have sex can and will even do worse to other ladies outside. She should report to family elders.
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
She did enjoyed having sex with her cousin, so what's the point undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Ask A Nigerian Lady Out In Style? / How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover / What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.