Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,781 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria (59058 Views)

Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? / Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by DonaldGenes(m): 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2013
Caracta: Nice bag grin grin grin

Some peeps with functional ears aint even half as pretty as she is. She looks good.
You qot her control num!!! I quess she will be qood in bed than you lol
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2013
hornipipe: young lady do I know you? undecided
do I need to introduce maself? Since u did not direct d question to anybody.......am free to answer ur question old man/woman!
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2013
adesewa4u@yahoo:
do I need to introduce maself? Since u did not direct d question to anybody.......am free to answer ur question old man/woman!
my question ''do I know you?'' was a rhetorical question undecided
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by claremont(m): 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
She has got nice legs.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Mujeedah(f): 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2013
Don't judge her, she might nt b photogenic
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
Oh, I thought I read Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria.

Well. . .

Well, it's okay.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by chucky234(m): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
Certainly the most beautiful girl in Nigeria.....did I say that?
I think I did...let me cross check
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by komek(m): 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2013
Tanfikos: Wow, that girl really looks deaf!!
Lol
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by 2goodbobo(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
obowunmi: I hate the airport... I prefer flying into Abuja and not Lagos.

The above is uncalled for!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by komek(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2013
Does it mean if u play a music , she will not feel it or even dance to it? Hmm. Na wa o
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Tomics(m): 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
hahahaha....... I don't even know what to type.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Ajibola446(m): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
Dis is really amazing. Shes d most ugliest deaf girl in africa. ;DDis is really amazing. Shes d most ugliest deaf girl in africa.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Frosti(m): 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
Dear God, pls do not allow this poor girl to come across this thread.

So many mean people here.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Fantacy1(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2013
tosinralp: Pls I don't see anything beauti on her
exactly!! U jux stole my words
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Case33(m): 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2013
Am sorry, don't they like dress them up n make them up as well? Did u say depaf pageant INTERNATIONAL? Wow, she's not looking good @ all! There's nothing on her dt looks like a beauty queen! Organizers should stop mocking dis girl pls
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by SECURITYWOMAN(f): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2013
Frosti: Dear God, pls do not allow this poor girl to come across this thread.

So many mean people here.
sad
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Israel5(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2013
and somepeople will be taking her out to make money out of her teaching nd encouraging her to be proud of her disability; discouraging nd preventing her 4rm seeking solution to her prob whch im sure she thinks shes gat none. poor girl!! you're beautiful in God's eyes.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by SymbolicalIdol(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2013
Though,our definations to beauty vary.As for me this is far from beauty. coolThough,our definations to beauty vary.As for me this is far from beauty.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by micmay(m): 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2013
If i hear say she beautiful.....damn...OMG..Gosh!!!....she z d oda way round...though shez deaf buh i cnt compensate her dah shez beautiful...#fact.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Johniyke2flex(m): 12:02am On Apr 01, 2013
Ajibola446: Dis is really amazing. Shes d most ugliest deaf girl in africa. ;DDis is really amazing. Shes d most ugliest deaf girl in africa.

Mhen! Ur grammar sounds uglier dan d gurl! Smh for u! "Most ugliest" keh? Ur grammar na die! Na must say u go comment? Upload d pics of ur sis lemi upload d pics of a monkey!
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by IamAthens(m): 12:13am On Apr 01, 2013
obowunmi: I hate the airport... I prefer flying into Abuja and not Lagos.
an airport is ment for planes and not witchcraft.. Cary ur winchi park 4 syd. grin tongue
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by hairville: 12:34am On Apr 01, 2013
And she's actually beautiful! So sad that she's deaf

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by negbenebor(f): 1:02am On Apr 01, 2013
Quote author=obowunmi]I hate the airport... I prefer flying into Abuja and not Lagos. [/quote]. H. Who ask you
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by dabrake(m): 1:13am On Apr 01, 2013
vickniceguy: Where is the beauty of this girl? I dont see it, or did she forget it at home? She might be deaf.. Yes no doubts, but dont say she is the most beautiful.... Or maybe among the ones that comes your way.. Come see Amaka for my street, you go cry to see such an angel deaf... I am sorry girl, you are not as beauty as they claim, dont be deceived. I go tell you the truth.... Victor
haba bros
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by ajetii(m): 1:26am On Apr 01, 2013
You guys are pasting beautiful innocent girls pictures here, claiming they are deaf how am I sure they are really deaf from the pictures naw? Moreso today is April fool's day.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Marvin10(m): 5:47am On Apr 01, 2013
tosinralp: Pls I don't see anything beauti on her
Me 2 o
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by OrinocoFlow: 5:56am On Apr 01, 2013
RETARDED!: post,comments,concept et all.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by drake2(m): 7:29am On Apr 01, 2013

lol. And u already got more than 20 Likes?
Be like say All of una na kolo mental.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by eyenborosky: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2013
D gal no fyn na
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Agesjohnny: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2013
She is really looking like deaf girl.bet am not realy convince.oooooooo
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Flygerian1(m): 8:46am On Apr 01, 2013
This space is for sale.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by YOUNGKAHUNA: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2013
purebarbie: what ! Re u okay? Mother theresa..be careful oh,what is beauty doin with dat ugly girl,well, i knw why u said dat so she will feel good since she is deaf,right? Anyway Bleep it! She is damn irritatin!

She's Ugly When She Talks Bout Someone In This Manner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija's Gifty Shares Bedroom Underwear Photos / Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo / Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.