Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria (59067 Views)

Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? / Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by bigt2(m): 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
She may be elected, but i surely believe that she doesnt match this girls beauty!!
Take this. Shes deaf also, so it helps!

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Shimshark(m): 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
tosinralp: Pls I don't see anything beauti on her
honestly mheen.. Bt anywy
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by adewasco2k(m): 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2013
Tanfikos: Wow, that girl really looks deaf!!
was staring at the pictures trying to compose a comment but seeing your comment i gave up and ended up laughing real hard

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by cfours: 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2013

oh wow...only on Nairaland grin
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by mydex93(f): 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2013
purebarbie: what ! Re u okay? Mother theresa..be careful oh,what is beauty doin with dat ugly girl,well, i knw why u said dat so she will feel good since she is deaf,right? Anyway Bleep it! She is damn irritatin!
U must be a naturally irritating person..

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2013
Well, sentiments apart; she is ugly...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Cikoloko(m): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
i didn't c any beauty here ooooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by LushGreenz: 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2013
She's So So Def

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Akpan107(m): 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2013
Temismith: Oooowwww! Wish u kud hear dis, 'you are indeed beautiful'
i did not hear what you wrote, but i read it... So, she can also read!!!
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Ishilove: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2013
purebarbie: what ! Re u okay? Mother theresa..be careful oh,what is beauty doin with dat ugly girl,well, i knw why u said dat so she will feel good since she is deaf,right? Anyway Bleep it! She is damn irritatin!
Let us see your own face, madam.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by tellwisdom: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ishilove:
Let us see your own face, madam.
You fine pass that deaf..You no believe?? sad
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
shut your effin mouth....dumb broad!.....like you would be any better......asswipe

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
she is perfectly made by God,a beauty to behold.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by ocheejemb: 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
Im sorry but I couldnt stop laughing...this is so wrong...God forgive me and you

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2013
She is cool.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by vanstanzy(m): 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
When will people ever stop making mockery of others? Whats the relevance of this pageant now

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
big-t:
She may be elected, but i surely believe that she doesnt match this girls beauty!!
Take this. Shes deaf also, so it helps!
That she posed 4 u 4 a snapshot doesnt also translate to tacit nod sharing her pix online unsolicited. If my instinct is right: she's ur xtain sister at some deaf gathering.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by tashanja(m): 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
Nothing special, could have done something about her front teeth to improve her looks; maybe leaving it for functional purpose (more space for bj lipsrsealed)
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
If she weren't deaf..i would say she's not dat beautiful. But she's deaf, so i reserve my comment so dat i won't look mean.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by nikkyshyne(f): 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
You guyz are so mean. You no even pity her condition.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Medalist13: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
She try
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Ishilove: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
tellwisdom:
You fine pass that deaf..You no believe?? sad
Huh? undecided
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by NLGwoodey: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
Interesting!
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2013
hahahaha you are a comedian.this got me rolling on the floor laughing
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by iyanda146: 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2013
Beauti is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ebebebe things.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by kemasdaniel(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
laugh1 kill me here o,u no well o....
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by venatus25(m): 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2013
this is work of connection, she is beautiful but not the most beautiful female deaf, if you doubt me, come to my area in imo, i will show you the one that is 5x beautiful than her.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Lagusta(m): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2013

boss u harsh ooo, kilode

@pic, she really looks deaf tho... But i love those titties, bigger than pineapples....
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by chuqudy(m): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
Temismith: Oooowwww! Wish u kud hear dis, 'you are indeed beautiful'

So soon. You have started developing crush.
Re: Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by akatonero(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ogbo na Ogbo!!! No matter what grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture / Who Did This To Adekunle Gold? (photo) / Barakat, Pasuma’s Daughter Weds Olajuwon Bello (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.