Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 (10699 Views)

Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd / Condolence Register For Manutd: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. / Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by lordimpaq(m): 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2006
yeah rite,

see, i like morinho, he's a good coach,

when i respected him was when manure played porto

and he did something quite spectacular, a substitution that lead to costinha scoring, after the benni mccarthy freekick

but sometimes, he talks to much, that's why ppl don't like him,

just watch kola, when manure comes to the bridge, the mind games start again, things will be hyped. and u know it

please doon't listen to jackal, he's been a fanatic
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by bagoma(f): 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2006
somehow somehow some people will always find a way to talk about their team and coach.
abeg go to the relevant thread to talk about jose not here sir!
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Akolawole(m): 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2006
lordimpaq:

but sometimes, he talks to much, that's why people don't like him,

This man is not used to playing politics, he says things the way he feels.

I have gained something from Jose that has helped me a lot, i can't believe i will like a man i hate so much.

I have a die-hard Arsenal friend who teaches in a UK University and he confesses to me what he gained from Jose and how he has applied it in a terrain where nobody thinks an African will excel.

Please expect a bumper on Baba Alex ferguson soon.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by lordimpaq(m): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2006
see if your lips would keep u from slipss u have to observe this five things

How u speak

when u speak

where u r speaking

of whom u r talkin about

what u speak,

if jose observes this, he wont bother ppl

and besides what in heaven's name did the arsenal fan gain from morinho's noisemakin, (no offence)
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by bagoma(f): 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2006
abeg abeg, stop this jose talk
please, priscillia said somthing about starting a thread for chelsea and manU somewhere. please go find it and talk about jose there, all you want.
leave this thread for us pleeeeeeasssssse.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Akolawole(m): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2006
@Baggy

I am sure you wont want to hear Jose the only name you want is Wenger nothing more.

He never do anything wrong.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by bolaoni(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2006
Kola,

Don't know U are still trading words with these gooners shocked

Baggy said United fans are still celebrating after 48 hrs right? How many days ago did they win over Juve? Why is the thread still attracting posts? angry

Na wa for all these gooners o. Bad Losers all. tongue
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Priscila(f): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2006
I officially close the thread by dedicating 50cent song featuring Mobb Deep" Outta control"

Lets go; " they know we ve got what takes gunners to control world" message well understood I hope!

Gunners relax relax no bullet can kill us.

Just listen to my favourite rap 50 cent and check out on his relaxed face in all songs despite the odds before

Take your wine as you enjoy " in da club" hey its your birthday waw waw waw
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by bagoma(f): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2006
@ bolaoni,
we are not bad losers, we've acknowledged that you won fair and square. no excuses. what else do you want from us? to join you in the celebrations? NO SIR! cool
the other thread you refered to should be locked anytime from now. its gone kolo cheesy
keep celebrating oooo, how many days later now? (na una go tire) tongue

gunners forever. smiley
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Badman888(m): 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2006
ahh ahh this thread is still on we Man u peeps have eevn forgoten about the game over here
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Akolawole(m): 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2006
@Bagoma

What did Arsenal play today?
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Jackal(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2006
@ Akola,
U r a funny dude. U wont believe the results. Arsenal forced Pompey to a draw.
I told Nightrider that the defeat at OT will kill the Gunners psychologically but he was too blinded by patriotism.
Most of em just watch football but they dont read.
Anytime Arsenal loses after a series of wins,they always decline.
Remember the battle of OT(Oct. 2004) and how Arsenal's performance just declined? I think that is happening again.
Anutha 2 points lost. Can Arsenal make it to the top 4?

I want Mr Nightcreeper to have a say on this.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by hucarson(m): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2006
@ Jackal,
I am so happy Harry Redknapp and his team got a draw. Did u see Lua Lua's goal and his somersaults that caused his injury?
That was hilarious. I think Adebayor is the worst striker in the Premiership. He missed some goals a 5 yr old kid wld have scored easily.
Campbell was battered and kicked to a pulp.
I had to look away when his nose was oozing blood. He shouldn't have been played today cos Wenger should have forseen a very physical duel.
Wenger messed it up again with his senseless approach.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by nightrider: 9:20am On Apr 13, 2006
Jackal did your dad abuse you when you were a child. Your anger and fustration over little things always leaves me baffled.

hucarson
we can still make it to the top 4, we will beat totenham at highbury, that cuts it one piont. and they have some tough teams ahead , so they are bound to drop a piont. i have no fear.

i just hope this minor decline doesn't affect the villareal match.

CMON GUNNERS LETS PRAY FOR ARSENAL
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by nightrider: 9:32am On Apr 13, 2006
tottenham have to play Everton, Manchester united, Arsenal and bolton

arsenal have to play westbrom, totenham(highbury) ,sunderland

believe me Arsenal is coming fourth

Man-u will beat totenham , arsenal will beat totenham, bolton will draw or beat totenham, everton will draw with them. totenhams season is over.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Akolawole(m): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2006
nightrider:

tottenham have to play Everton, Manchester united, Arsenal and bolton
arsenal have to play westbrom, totenham(highbury) ,sunderland
believe me Arsenal is coming fourth
Man-u will beat totenham , arsenal will beat totenham, bolton will draw or beat totenham, everton will draw with them. totenhams season is over.

Look at this stage of the league, anything can happen.

Stop permutating.

Nearly all of you predicted Arsenal winning yeterday, did it happened?

Its not about how big a team is now, its at what circumstances is the two team playing themselves.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Vieira(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2006
I blame the loss entirely on Adebayor.

At 1 - 0 I knew Portsmouth would still have hope.

If Adebayor had not missed all his chances we would have been like 3 - 0 up and no hope for Pompey.

He had a really bad game and to make it worse out of all his misses not one even tested the keeper!

Na so so over the bar!!

Once again missed oppourtunities have costed us.

Sol Campbell did well enough and showed that he still has appetite.

At least most of our defense are still fresh.

4 games in 2 weeks should not be allowed during CL's weeks!

Why did the Pompey match have to be arranged for now?
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Priscila(f): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2006
actually!Adebayor has let us down again after I gwe scored a remarkable goal he missed obvious chances before Lualua equalised. Our Bobo is yet to mature in the game.
He is the one who cocked us in that Man u match.

I hope he will improve4 life
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Vieira(m): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2006
@Kola, no one can 100% predict any game.

But based on the games coming I am willing to bet Arsenal qualify above Tottenham.

If you are so sure otherwise then a friendly wager is in order.

What do you suggest?
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Akolawole(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2006
Vieira:

But based on the games coming I am willing to bet Arsenal qualify above Tottenham.

Did you know that Spurs is not the same team as in the olden days?

Spurs and Blackburn are the revelation os this years premiership.

Spurs may not lose in Old Tratford and Highbury.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Vieira(m): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2006
Lets get things into perspective.

Arsenal has lost 11 games in the premiership

They are 4 points behind Tottenham.

Tottenham are only looking good becuase we have been crap this season.

They will finish 5th at most and will be around the same level with Blackburn and Bolton, thier mates.

Tottenham and Arsenal are not mates and they should know thier seniors.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Jackal(m): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2006
@ Nightrider,
Temper-Temper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can see your tempers flaring again and u have just crossed the gun-line by bringing my Dad into this.
Its very obvious u lack proper home-training so i will not sink to your poverty-stricken level by cussing your parents.

How many times are u going to display your stupidity on this thread? These Arsenal fans r getting rusty and dusty. I think Seun/Akola needs to worry about the rats in our courtyard. I have not said anything that warrants your lousy and malicious comments about me being abused as a child.
Remember,i can sting your life to death but i ma hold ma breath this time for the sake of PEACE.

U should pour your anger and pain out on Adebayor and Wenger who has just gained 1 point out of the available last 6.points.
Wenger should forget about the top 4 this season and work towards achieving s'thing tangible next season.
Blackburn and Tottenham will finish above Arsenal because your team's performance is on the decline.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by reyes4eva(m): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2006
I think Nightrider is a frustrated GOON. There was no reason why he should be cussing someone else's dad but u cannot blame him.
This is one of the draw-backs of the internet. The good ones and the retarded ones are all allowed to have a say on a public forum. U can never tell the ones living with mental disability.

@ Nightrider,
I appreciate your maturity on this one. Just ignore his comments because it takes one to know one.
A well-trained individual will never bring anyone's parents down the way he has done but such is the situation we find ourselves in these last days.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by hucarson(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2006
Nightrider
I am having a long laugh. Arsenal has no character to push things beyond the finish line.
They will not make the top four the way things r going. The remaining teams can come to Highbury and even snatch a draw. Arsenal's performance on the road has been very poor this season and don't con yourself by believing the Gunners will beat Tottenham.
Tottenham is a different team now and its going to be very difficult for the gunners.

My joy will be complete if Villareal dishes out a defeat that will eliminate Arsenal and officially end their season.
There's no room for mediocrity. A poor team like Arsenal should not be playing at UCL final. Liverpool did it by luck last season and its too soon for history to repeat itself so be REALISTIC.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by jagenne(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2006
Arsenal to make the 4th position?
Who is dreaming of that? Vieira or Nightrider?
Its more certain for Atiku to become the next president of Nigeria than Arsenal to come 4th this season.
Na yam?
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by nightrider: 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2006
jackal i apologize for bringing your dad into, but i think your a pain in the ass. say whatever you want. i can continue arguing with someone whose opinions i have no respect.

reyes4eva i can smell your mouth over the internet.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by reyes4eva(m): 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2006
@ Nightrider,
No one is ready to relate with a spoilt unruly child like u. It took u 4 hours to tender an apology on the thread. U have lost credibility here cos of ur gutter languages.
U r part of the reason why other fans call the Arsenal team HOODLUMS. I think u need to be well-tutored on how to speak in the public.
Ya upbringing is nothing to write home about.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by nightrider: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2006
if it were jackal i would have fought back,
but boy, you are just not worth it
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by rikkyjen(m): 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2006
He don do !!! I guess the nightrider has said he is sorry,so why all this yabs on him again?
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by hucarson(m): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2006
@Reyes4eva,
Leave nightrider alone. There's no point crying over a spilt milk.
A dude as old as him uttering blasphemies on a public forum is a lost cause case.
How do u change a full-grown unruly adult? Spank him?

I can tolerate any words used on me but i dont relate to people who drag their fathers name in the mud.
As far as i am concerned, i will start avoid the fiend on this forum.
Lets just continue to analyse future fixtures this season.
I heard Ronaldinho will be rested against Villareal so as to keep him fresh for UCL next tuesday.
Is Rijkaard counting his eggs before hatching?
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by lordimpaq(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2006
well,

fourth place is no longer in our hands, its in the hands of tottenham and blackburn

believe it,
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by reyes4eva(m): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2006
Rijkaard believes in his wealth of available strikers.
In a team where u have the likes of Etoo,Messi,Maxi Lopez,Larsson and Guily what do u expect?
I just believe Barcelona has so many options upfront and are capable of silencing Villareal with or without Ronaldinho.

Villareal is also a  team brimming with confidence. Riquielme and Diego Forlan are always handy and can haunt Barca down.
Its going to be exciting to watch.
I love Barca but i want Villareal to win.

@lordimpaq,
This is the most constructive statement uttered by any gunner today. U r very objective and i have the same feeling.
Blackburn and Tottenham are the decider.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

David Beckham Retires From Football / Arsenal Vs Wigan Athletic (1 - 2) On April 16 2012 / Liverpool Vs Ludogorets : UCL (2 - 1) On 16th September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.