Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 (10700 Views)

Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd / Condolence Register For Manutd: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. / Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by nightrider: 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2006
hucarson, reyes4eva and jackal,

at least i apologised, i reacted cause i was tired of jackals constant abuses.

jackal called people on this thread CUNT, he swore at people constantly yesterday, he never apologised, he called Viera A MUTT, and other distasteful names. he's always referring to homosexual things, yet he never said sorry.

but yur heads where all up in your ass then , so obviously you didn't see, ok ok i'm sorry maybe because he was supporting Man-u and abusing people at the same time thats why you ignored it. Please forgive me.

i take back my apology to jackal

Jackal i think youre a cunt grin how does that sound.

Reyes4eva i have always wondered how you intertwine your anus and your mouth. making them altenate their jobs.

hucarson, bad dog angry angry
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by nightrider: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2006
having said that, we can now talk football,

arsenal is coming fourth because totenham will lose to Man-u, and arsenal at highbury. No matter how bad arsenal get we will beat west brom and sunderland.

fourth position is still in our hands. besides champions league trophy is our main priority, if we win that even if we come 16th it doesn't matter.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by jagenne(m): 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2006
@ nightrider,
I am not going to let this pass. You r just one big slowpoke that needs to grow up ASAP.
Bringing someone else's Dad into arguments is just an act of insanity and sheer cowardness.
If ya parents didnt train u properly or u happen to grow up in a foster home then i am going to tame your ass out.

Ya r a disgrace to your parents or whoever raised u as a child.
your comments r rash,unruly and totally absurd. People like u make me want to puke because you're a disgusting animal.
your types are called scum-bags and i don't care who u think u are or who ya represent.

Try take jabs at me and letz see who can cuss the more u sonofabitch.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Vieira(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2006
But it's alright to be called a "cunt"?
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by hucarson(m): 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2006
OMG.
Dont let us over-flog the issue. Everyone knws nightrider is a semi-illiterate tout.
He even claims his wind will blow me away,isn't this guy a nutter?
Lets just continue to enjoy this thread and ignore this animal crazed with rage.

Jackal,Reyes and Jagenne pls i am begging on the behalf of nightcreeper.
Y'all have to understand he is angry. Angry because his darling team keeps dropping points like a pigeon hit with a bird-flu.
Forgive him for he knws not what he does.

Akola,
Pls lock this thread before u start a gun battle.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by reyes4eva(m): 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2006
@Vieira,
I don't wanna belabour the obvious but i think Nightrider is a retard.
Calling Vieira a cunt is quite different from taking shots at somone's dad. Why bring family into arguments?
You surprise me by comparing the 2 scenarios.
In the assembly of lunatics i think Nightrider should be a chairman.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by morphine: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2006
reyes4eva,jackal, jaggene,hucarson

you're all stupid.

is there a differnece between calling someone a cunt and abusing someones father.
just stop abusing each other.simple
reyes4eva even has the audacity to say calling someone a cunt and asking if someones father abused him are different.

hurcarson you don't seem to have a stand, you keep following the rest.

havent you realised you're all man-u supporters.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by reyes4eva(m): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2006
@Morphine,
I guess u r using 2 identities cos a new member on Niaraland will not get involved to start saying people r stupid.
I take u to be either Vieira or Nightrider but do i really care who u represent?
Ya talk is cheap and u r nothing but a mongolian idiot. It is obvious y'all guys dont have fathers which presumes why u dont respect someone else's father.
I dont tolerate sodomites like u and u r nuthing but a stinking donkey to me.
Whatz the problem with all y'all?
Just sit back and watch how the whole balloon will busrt on ur crazy-heads.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by hucarson(m): 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2006
Viera,Morphine and Nightrider are bunch of assholes.
Its now obvious all y'all lack proper home-training and to think bringing your daddies into this forum as an object of abuse is grotesque.
I don't need to start bringin' all y'all down because u guys r down already.
Wankstas like u lotz deserve to be thoroughly stripped with venom-laced words so as to curb your devilish excesses.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by jagenne(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2006
@ Morphine,
I dont care if this gets me a ban on this thread but i will rather die like a man than keep mute like a coward.

How dare u call me stupid? Who the Bleep do u think u are? U r one big ball of shhhit and i think u need to see a shrink for ur mental disability.
The mind-Bleep called Nightrider has apologised and i am sure he is keeping his tails in between his legs so why get involved especially when u r a new member.
A mentally-ill dude like u holds no weight and cant contest wiv me. U should not get involved or u might find urself in the ICU.
I'm going to batter u till kingdom comes and nobody here will save u.
So shut ur trap and stay the cuk away from this thread u ignorant bastardo!
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by rikkyjen(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2006
I swear this whole rubbish is hilarious.U guys statrted with Arsenal  man u, but now its turned to sumthin personal

Viera, Morphine, nightrider      VS    Reyes4eva, hucarson, jackal + jagenne

what a comical relief

my question is :Why should people people use their daddy to play table tennis on a public forum like this
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by jagenne(m): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2006
Nightrider started it and one can understand his plights cos he never grew up to live with his Dad.
His Dad visited lunatic asylums frequently as a patient so Nightrider does not appreciate fatherhood.
He is a mind-Bleep.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by hucarson(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2006
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ma Days. grin grin grin grin grin
This is funnier than a Cosby Show. The thread has become something else.
Has someone opened a can of worms? Did u say lunatic asylum or political asylum?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by rikkyjen(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2006
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Priscila(f): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2006
@ all man U fans esp Jargene,Jackal,reys4eva,hucarson and others
If any gunner offended u I take the trouble and profusely apologise to you all

I beg lets stop getting so personal with hilarious insults it doesnt help

Remember we are just fans and we should not fight each other rather than discuss

everyone sober up and re-unite for the sake of our beloved teams
calm down! calm down ! and let peace prevail
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Vieira(m): 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2006
hucarson, you have confirmed that you are scum.

and worse you are follow follow scum.

I have not mentioned anyone's parents only tried to point out the fact that someone started the abusive language.

People find different things offensive.

for instance I find hucarson's existence offensive

and I am sure I would equally knock out anyone who called me a cunt in real life but due to the internet many people get brave.

If anyone one with any sense reads the thread, they can spot where the bad language started and it was NOT nightrider.

Priscilla, I am not apologising to anyone becuase I have not said anything worth apologising.

and anyone who has beef can face me and we will deal.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by hucarson(m): 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2006
@Vieira,
U must be a local god in your village to find my existence offensive. What a blasphemous utterance?
Do u reason with your brains or your stinking arse?
U are so stupid its not true and to think a 40 yr-old man like u can come out to break the PEACE TREATY is absolutely ridiculous.
I have got issues with u because u singled me out and i am going to sting your life back to the stone ages.
Nobody needs your bleeping apologies so take a deadly hike. Most peasants like u normally lacks morals + scruples so i aint surprised you're shallow-minded and a bit retarded.
Cowards like u resort to violence when confronted which makes u think u can knock anyone out. Internet has made it easy for leprechauns like u to run their mouths.
I think u have got a strange infection called dysentry of the mouth. Ya mouth runs ceaselessly and what comes out of it is contagious.
The next time u poke shots at me i’ll make you question any and everything you’ve ever believed in your miserable life.

@ Priscilla,
I am sorry i have to do this. I don't tolerate roaches in my courtyard because i won't hesistate to spray FIRE on 'em.
I decided to forget everything until this cloned human MUTT started the beef again.
If he stops i will stop but if he dare runs his filthy mouth on me again, i will take 8.5 lives out of his 9 right now.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by jagenne(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2006
@ hucarson,
Thats how to do it,son.
U ripped him. Maybe this wld silence the roach for good.
Cheers.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by bagoma(f): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2006
shame on you guys!
haba! how many times will you be asked to bury the hatchet?
i am so ashamed.
now stop the madness, all of you and i mean NOW!

veira please do not respond.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by kitaun(m): 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2006
ADMIN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS AND NOW,AM UTTERLY DISGUSTED AT THE TURN OF EVENTS,PLSSSSSSS lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by menike(m): 1:35am On Apr 14, 2006
From Sports to Copy n' Paste Rap

(Damn ) Hucarson U can do better than that . (Grow up n' get a Lyfe)

This is Sports n' keep it Sports Only (Understand that ) Damn
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Priscila(f): 10:38am On Apr 14, 2006
ganging up to quarrel and insult is mutiny and is a vice
Gentlemen! with all the due respect lets stop insults now! please
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by hucarson(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2006
Sorry Prisccy.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by reyes4eva(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2006
@Priscilla,
As ur lordship pleases.
I stand loyal to ur Governement. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by bolaoni(m): 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2006
OMG,

How did we get to all these? shocked

This is unbelievable that even the whole of United and Arsenal pple will be laughing at this show of shame.

Please let us all BEHAVE. It aint worth all these name calling! wink
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Priscila(f): 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2006
thank you our husbands for listening! 
I was concerned!
thank you!
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Akolawole(m): 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2006
Priscila:

thank you our husbands for listening!

Prisccy,

What of me,non trouble maker?, am i not worthy to be husband? grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Priscila(f): 9:35am On Apr 15, 2006
Akola
Have a resilient day !
Wont you? I want you and your team to Smash My Boo Okocha and his wanderers for me!
You hear
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by lordimpaq(m): 7:06am On Apr 16, 2006
i thot, this thread had ended,

anyway for all you manure fans who could not beat a lowly sunderland,

and for all the gunners, i bid u fourth place,
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Skintite(f): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2006
Na wa o!
What did i miss guys?

Was happy to rturn to civilization only to find out evryone has gone haywire!!!
The forum wud be much more intertin if we act like grown ups

@pricci, thanx 4 the peace messages
@jackal, i didnt run away n i aint no coward.
was outta cyber reach, thats y
Remember am a gunner, we r no cowards

@niterider, plzzzz dont let urself b upset wth pples comments
anger makes u behave irrational n talk b4 u think, ignore them n lets roll

@evryone
plzzzzzz, lets unite n makes these stuff interestin
Lets not allow personal grudges to deter our minds from the game we love most
Lets not make pple loose interest in this forum
We love it, learn alot from it, enjoy it n make it happen
We cant afford to loose all that

Peace to all smiley

Gunners for life grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Priscila(f): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2006
Skintite!
You can say that again!
Our me were on fire! Thank God all was back to normal
as per now we are trying to see if we can be a friendly force again not an enemy force. We paid through our noses!
Re: Arsenal Vs Manutd April 9 by Akolawole(m): 11:20am On Jul 11, 2006
QUOTE FROM JACKAL ON APRIL 13 @10:45AM

@ Nightrider,
Temper-Temper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can see your tempers flaring again and u have just crossed the gun-line by bringing my Dad into this.
Its very obvious u lack proper home-training so i will not sink to your poverty-stricken level by cussing your parents.

How many times are u going to display your stupidity on this thread? These Arsenal fans r getting rusty and dusty. I think Seun/Akola needs to worry about the rats in our courtyard. I have not said anything that warrants your lousy and malicious comments about me being abused as a child.
Remember,i can sting your life to death but i ma hold ma breath this time for the sake of PEACE.

U should pour your anger and pain out on Adebayor and Wenger who has just gained 1 point out of the available last 6.points.
Wenger should forget about the top 4 this season and work towards achieving s'thing tangible next season.
Blackburn and Tottenham will finish above Arsenal because your team's performance is on the decline.

QUOTE FROM REYES4EVA APRIL 13TH @10:53 AM

I think Nightrider is a frustrated GOON. There was no reason why he should be cussing someone else's dad but u cannot blame him.
This is one of the draw-backs of the internet. The good ones and the retarded ones are all allowed to have a say on a public forum. U can never tell the ones living with mental disability.

@ Nightrider,
I appreciate your maturity on this one. Just ignore his comments because it takes one to know one.
A well-trained individual will never bring anyone's parents down the way he has done but such is the situation we find ourselves in these last days.

QUOTE FROM HUCARSON 13TH APRIL @11:03AM

Nightrider
I am having a long laugh. Arsenal has no character to push things beyond the finish line.
They will not make the top four the way things r going. The remaining teams can come to Highbury and even snatch a draw. Arsenal's performance on the road has been very poor this season and don't con yourself by believing the Gunners will beat Tottenham.
Tottenham is a different team now and its going to be very difficult for the gunners.

My joy will be complete if Villareal dishes out a defeat that will eliminate Arsenal and officially end their season.
There's no room for mediocrity. A poor team like Arsenal should not be playing at UCL final. Liverpool did it by luck last season and its too soon for history to repeat itself so be REALISTIC.

QUOTE FROM JAGENNE 13TH APRIL@11:05AM

Arsenal to make the 4th position?
Who is dreaming of that? Vieira or Nightrider?
Its more certain for Atiku to become the next president of Nigeria than Arsenal to come 4th this season.
Na yam?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

David Beckham Retires From Football / Arsenal Vs Wigan Athletic (1 - 2) On April 16 2012 / Liverpool Vs Ludogorets : UCL (2 - 1) On 16th September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.