Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? (61650 Views)

Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable / Imoke Wins Best Governor Award / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by AnotherOkija: 3:00pm On May 25, 2012
akpanbaba: akpanbaba: Myself2]

Obviously a disgruntled follower of Akpan Udoedeghe

Obviously a blind and blood sucking sycophant of a cultist Governor Akpabio.

O boy calm down,we know whatta gwan,maybe someday,the table might turn,but now Akpabio is in charge and he is doing a darn good job

My Brother if he is doing a damn good job.It is ok.But are the indigenes not ashamed of sheding that quantum of blood just for the so-called development?.As for being in charge nobody is contesting that. Are you aware that Odili was in charge before in a Rivers state but can he walk freely in Rivers now?.You can take life today but you will account for that life in the future.If you are not affected negatively by what you call government in the state dont rejoice but remember it is very dangerous to ride on the back of a tiger.My advice -stay on the part of truth no matter whose ox is gored.The egyptians the Akwaibomites see today ,one day they will see them no more.

Mbok fogerrabout!!

Akpabio was slective in development the first time to teach all those communities that didnt vote him a lesson.. If Akwa Ibomites dont want him, please send him to Imo State.. If Imo State governor RHochas Otimpku Okorocha is being celebrated for doing nothing.. Imo State people will put Apkabios Picture in their houses and kneel and worship him every morning if he can do only half of what he has done for Akwa Ibom in Imo! You better be proud of greatness.. If he didnt make your father a commissioner, thats no reason to hate.. I visted Uyo during Easter and my Nigga, UYO blew my mind!!

ALUSI OKIJA!! The gods are wise

2 Likes

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by wqrfsddthotmai: 3:08pm On May 25, 2012
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by coolrose(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2012
What is the yardstick to measure this performance? Project execution,Leadership style,revenue generation etc or what?
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by akpanbaba: 3:41pm On May 25, 2012
Mbok fogerrabout!!

Akpabio was slective in development the first time to teach all those communities that didnt vote him a lesson.. If Akwa Ibomites dont want him, please send him to Imo State.. If Imo State governor RHochas Otimpku Okorocha is being celebrated for doing nothing.. Imo State people will put Apkabios Picture in their houses and kneel and worship him every morning if he can do only half of what he has done for Akwa Ibom in Imo! You better be proud of greatness.. If he didnt make your father a commissioner, thats no reason to hate.. I visted Uyo during Easter and my Nigga, UYO blew my mind!!

ALUSI OKIJA!

Yes i remember the story of Okija shrine where corpses were seen here and there in that evil forest.You name is Okija and i did not expect any good thing to come from OKIJA.Iknow you guys dont have respect for human lives especially when money is involved and you will prefer Akpabio in Imo state even if a quarter of your populaion is exterminated.What a shame.We dont just hate people because we are not given a post but we hate with passion those who play politics with the lives of people TO THE EXTENT OF KILLING THEM DURING CHURCH SERVICE and our spirit hate blood money that characterised the politics of AKS.Uyo blew your mind because you are a member of Akpabio's choir .Did you go to other local govt areas ?.Afterall Sylvester Okonkwo sings in the same choir and he makes a lot of money there and i am very sure you go to uyo regularly for the purpose of seeing Mr DONATUS for your fees.I wish you wiil appreciate your state governor and the former governor IKEDI during the conduct of governorship election.Bob i saw democracy in Imo State and not the state of war we saw in Akwa Ibom .Chief Okija why was he(Akpabio) so desperate for re-election if he had performed well?.I think his performance and not violence should have spoken for him.Please draw a lesson from there.
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by AnotherOkija: 3:50pm On May 25, 2012
akpanbaba:
ALUSI OKIJA!

Yes i remember the story of Okija shrine where corpses were seen here and there in that evil forest.You name is Okija and i did not expect any good thing to come from OKIJA.Iknow you guys dont have respect for human lives especially when money is involved and you will prefer Akpabio in Imo state even if a quarter of your populaion is exterminated.What a shame.We dont just hate people because we are not given a post but we hate with passion those who play politics with the lives of people TO THE EXTENT OF KILLING THEM DURING CHURCH SERVICE and our spirit hate blood money that characterised the politics of AKS.Uyo blew your mind because you are a member of Akpabio's choir .Did you go to other local govt areas ?.Afterall Sylvester Okonkwo sings in the same choir and he makes a lot of money there and i am very sure you go to uyo regularly for the purpose of seeing Mr DONATUS for your fees.I wish you wiil appreciate your state governor and the former governor IKEDI during the conduct of governorship election.Bob i saw democracy in Imo State and not the state of war we saw in Akwa Ibom .Chief Okija why was he(Akpabio) so desperate for re-election if he had performed well?.I think his performance and not violence should have spoken for him.Please draw a lesson from there.

After reading this.. It is obvious that your issues are grand!! I dont care if he kills off half of Akwa Ibom state if thats whats needed to Akwa Ibom to move forward in the direction he is taking them, then good riddance to bad obstacles.. I wonder how he missed you! And FYI I go to Akwa Ibom to fhcuk cheap withcraft possesed girls..

2 Likes

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by kolexy(m): 4:06pm On May 25, 2012
silibaba: selling all my properties in lagos before the year runs out, and going back to heartland to stay and invest there cheesy

Nice move!
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by akpanbaba: 4:07pm On May 25, 2012
After reading this.. It is obvious that your issues are grand!! I dont care if he kills off half of Akwa Ibom state if thats whats needed to Akwa Ibom to move forward in the direction he is taking them, then good riddance to bad obstacles.. I wonder how he missed you! And FYI I go to Akwa Ibom to fhcuk cheap withcraft possesed girls..

From your comment,i now know the kind of person you are.just no morals.i rest my case.Remember witchcraft possesed girls could be better than ritualists.Dont you think so?
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Conner44: 4:11pm On May 25, 2012
Another Okija: Best Governor: Rivers State

Name of Governor: Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi

Areas of Achievements: Roads (complete with underground drainages, open gutters and street ligets), City expansion, Electricity, Education, Transportation...

Years in office: Barely 4 years..

Party: PDP

Future aspirations: Presidency..

Others worthy of mention include: Akwa Ibom, Lagos, Enugu..

person Governors: Rochas Owelle Okorocha.. IMO STATE.. Aregbesola.. Amongst many in the North and west of Nigeria!

@op why are u you talking trash about the only state governor that want to ask for a situation where governors will retire with benefits like house 'mansion' and medical bills to be paid for all retired governors, have you seen any state with such incentives for past govenors after all the money the will steal from state money.......'Ameachi' river state don suffer!! Next one he will pass foward is for past govenors to collect pension chaii......

*Be like say u be in brother or relation*

1 Like

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by ektbear: 4:19pm On May 25, 2012
Very entertaining thread
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Donbrig: 4:24pm On May 25, 2012
We must first consider the amount of resources available to each of these governors.. If we do, I strongly believe Adams Oshiomohle and Mimiko are the best, but South-South and South-West governors are doing pretty well, South East governors are trying to meet up, while Northern governors are still finding a way to kick of but so many obstacles are hindering their efforts.
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by cigie(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2012
zumarock8:

imediatly i saw ur name i knw u were a fool grin
hahahhahahahaha
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by kolexy(m): 4:58pm On May 25, 2012
kingPINN: I think Fashola is being over-hyped here, look at it critically, Lagos nets more than 2bn from internal generated funds daily. How has the state better the lots of its residents? Many areas in lagos do not have pipe borne water, good roads n even 4 hrs daily electricity. Do you know how much fuel we buy daily here in Lagos, the no of satchet bags we buy daily. Menh common, the guy is too damned docile now. There's no much significant development in lagos jare,most roads now are being awarded to some stupid low life contractors who do not knw their left to right. See durbar road @ mile 2 for instance, the road hs bn on goin for more than a year, not nearing completion. How many inner roads are tarred in Lagos..Men u guys shd jst open ur eyes n think objectively..
Did you say NGN 2billion daily? Are you really sure of this figure?
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by sunky644(m): 4:59pm On May 25, 2012
Now I can confirm that people are definitely aware of the fact that Olusegun Mimiko is only fooling us in Ondo state with markets, dualisation and redualisation of oyemekun road, street lights, mother and child Hospital(just three bungalows) built with almost a billion naira, abiye project financed by world bank who chose Ondo as pilot state, and some other colourful(orange) projects that has cost us a fortune it does not worth. At least Ondo is not on the list abi I should say Ondo indigents and residents are not in nairaland? Yet, he is gunning for second term in office and very soon he will float some eye catching programs that will make us feel he is a saint and ignorantly cast our vote for him once again so that he can acquire additional 200plots of land and other massive personal properties all over the world. Thanks to him though so far, our slogan in Ondo is "One governor, one term".
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by SpiritofOkija(m): 5:10pm On May 25, 2012
zumarock8:

imediatly i saw ur name i knw u were a fool grin

lol
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by msb247(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2012
okpara damian: north is no were intence of development,but wen u talk abt boko, u ar dere

is that how u were taught to write in ur english lessons? whether u like it or not, the north is far better than the south in terms of infrastructure. it's so sad that there are security issues but this has nothing to do with this topic. by the way, there are so many southerners masterminding all what's going in the north. we all heard about those recently caught and they admitted it all lipsrsealed
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Johnsinia(m): 5:27pm On May 25, 2012
Best gov:
1.imo st gov
2.river st gov
3.lagos st gov
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Johnsinia(m): 5:29pm On May 25, 2012
Best gov:
1.imo st gov
2.enugu st gov
3.lagos st gov
4.river st gov
5.akwa ibom st gov
mind u am frm ebonyi st.
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by EPOMA(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2012
alj harem: Yes Akwa Ibom. The first airport of its kind, seaport etc you name it.

The man knows what he is doing (Gov of Akwa Ibom).

you guys are always coming here to give wrong information , i dont blame you , anyway may be Nigeria standard,Victor Attah built that airport and it was completed during Godswill. I just hate when all this crap is discussed here. Until we start holding all this thieves to ransome for our money then we will start to develop. Rubbish
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by EPOMA(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2012
Donbrig: We must first consider the amount of resources available to each of these governors.. If we do, I strongly believe Adams Oshiomohle and Mimiko are the best, but South-South and South-West governors are doing pretty well, South East governors are trying to meet up, while Northern governors are still finding a way to kick of but so many obstacles are hindering their efforts.

Thanks my brother and forget all these people to that come here to type crap on their screen.I work with a building consulting company for UAE and each time i see how much it cost to bring out super structures, it does not near the money Akwa Ibom , Rivers, and co spend building crap and yet we praise them and what bothers me here in this forum is that a lot of people are well traveled yet can't see
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by cowgurl: 6:33pm On May 25, 2012
Artlove: stih
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by MostIncredibleDFirst: 6:43pm On May 25, 2012
EPOMA:

Thanks my brother and forget all these people to that come here to type crap on their screen.I work with a building consulting company for UAE and each time i see how much it cost to bring out super structures, it does not near the money Akwa Ibom , Rivers, and co spend building crap and yet we praise them and what bothers me here in this forum is that a lot of people are well traveled yet can't see

is the amount of money above or below what is expended in those states u mentioned You say u work for a building- consulting firm. Now, How much does it cost to build a 12-storey sky-scrapper or a 1km standard dual- carriage road in UAE? Plz substantiate in facts n figures.
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by asidere(m): 6:47pm On May 25, 2012
Adams oshiomhole of Edo state is the undisputed champion and best governor in Nigeria,check out ongoing projects in edo state,that man is working,after is mission to edo state,i think he should be the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.Whether dem like am,whether dem no like am,Adams oshiomhole is the undisputed champion after him come fashola of lagos state,their two dey do well
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Coenvict: 7:00pm On May 25, 2012
You the BOSS
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Duke007(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2012
Mimiko of Ondo state.The guy has transformed d state into a mega city.From Akure to ikare,owo,okitipupa,ondo town,this man has brought monumental development in educatn,infrastructure,health etc to d masses.This is d 1st time that government is being felt by the people of d state.Kudos to iroko of ondo state.
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by chuqudy(m): 7:52pm On May 25, 2012
If Rochas Okorocha will continue with his current speed of development till he leaves the seat of the Governor of Imo State, he would be the best governor ever to rule any state in Nigeria. Remember that Fashola, Akpabio, Amaechi, Chime and Oshiomole have been in office for 4 years before Rochas. For those talking trash about Rochas, I know that you are the same PDP people that have ruined Imo State for long time now. Very soon, all governors in Nigeria will begin to envy Rochas because Rochas achievements in a short period of time have exposed all the governors. Imo State is not as rich as Lagos, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and even Enugu but still, Rochas has shown to everyone that no matter how small the montly allocation of any state is, much can be done with it if the money is properly managed and trully implemented in the development of the State. The only thing which Rochas has done which I don't like much is the area of giving free education to all imo indigenes in the Imo owned higher institutions. University education should not be free. He would have restricted the free education to secondary and primary schools.
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by sexyverah(f): 8:19pm On May 25, 2012
FASHOLA .... OSHIOMOLE TOO IS GOOD
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:30pm On May 25, 2012
I am very glad that all you nutheads are underating Peter Obi of Anambra but time will tell!!!!!!! The man had performed better that your fashola,Amaechi and Rochad put together and even Rochas and Mimiko look up to him!!! You guys guys are judging performances based on "white elephant project"!! How about massive basic infrastructures that stretches accross the state. Peter Obi is not developing Awka alone; He is workng all the sectors sumultaneously! Am dissapointed by the way nigerians judge performances. How many jobs has all these clowns you guys are calling has created Anambra has not borrowed a kobo from any back inspite of their meagre resources ! Anambra state is the most financially stable state because of the prudent funds management of the state government. Anambra is the least indebted state in nigeria yet you dont see the governor running aroud ringing bells for it. Do you have clue as to why Peter Obi is in the economic team of GEJ and fashola,Amaecho and Roshas are not ? Time will tell. I see ppl calling Akpabio,oshomole,sullivan and even freaking mimiko!!!! EDUCATION ISNT WISDOM!!!!

1 Like

Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Fadola2: 9:01pm On May 25, 2012
Abagworo: If we mean projects, housing, education, health, electricity, and city expansion then Rivers carries the day by far.
governor mimiko of ondo state is d best in term of d above, he had won many awards including best gov. award. if u dont believe come to ondo state.
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 25, 2012
As long as oshiomole is building a 10billion worth of house...i don't believe he has done anything...people dey suffer na...una understand development at all..Basic amenities we never see and una dey call person name..Make ogun touch una head..rubbish.
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Abagworo(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2012
Fadola2: governor mimiko of ondo state is d best in term of d above, he had won many awards including best gov. award. if u dont believe come to ondo state.

grin I was in Ondo last month and I did the driving. I even went to see your Governor. Ondo is like a 3rd or 4th home to me. Is Mimiko really liked in Ondo? NO.
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by GAR3TH(m): 9:38pm On May 25, 2012
I'm surprised that no one mentioned Sule Lamido of jigawa state. He has done well up north and i'll put him in my top 5 preforming governors.

But the fastest developing states are [in no order] edo, jigawa, rivers, cross rivers, imo, enugu, akwa and lagos

but the first states to be fully develop will be either cross rivers or akwa
Re: Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? by Clairette(f): 9:46pm On May 25, 2012
Unless u were not in Akwa Ibom 5yrS ago, then I'll pardon. Without sentiments of any sort, Gov Akpabio, if fairly or on merit, should be listed, noted n taken as the best Gov Nigeria has produced. The best ever in all areas u may want to mention. Mostly noted, he's a detribalized Akwa Ibomite of note. Ameachi n Fashola have d allocation n all d tax payers money at their disposal yet they've not been able to meet up it Akpabio. Do d maths; how many companies or industries does Akwa Ibom has n how many do Lagos n Rivers have? Do the maths n score urself with all fairness

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki's Sister, Gbemi Mocks Him In A Video. Says He's Currently Losing / Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London / Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.