Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (72164 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2008
reading the post match interview, i feel rafa has lost hope. this isnt good. he should try to encourage the boys. we can put up a good fight at stamford bridge.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 10:27am On Apr 24, 2008
[size=16pt]LIVERPOOL STILL WIN

NO SHAKING

YNWA
[/size]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bluehorizo(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2008
IN YOUR DREAMS. ILLUSIONISTS. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2008
Bluemugu,
Tuesday 29th April isn't too far off,u just wait & see !

You are the one under an illusionary spell cast by me to make u believe u can refuse ur husband his conjugal rights on the field of play tongue tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2008
@toshmann
Please explain what was going through Riise's coconut head when he scored that magnificent equaliser tongue.I am hoping for Rafa's sake that yall perform a miracle at the bridge
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2008
bluehorizo:

IN YOUR DREAMS. ILLUSIONISTS. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

U dey grin,
wait until we finish d blues infront of their home fans, wink
u will then cry

grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2008
A-40:

@toshmann
Please explain what was going through Riise's coconut head when he scored that magnificent equaliser tongue.I am hoping for Rafa's sake that yall perform a miracle at the bridge

It will come to pass.

YNWA
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2008
its good to hear our players talking tough ahead of the return leg.

the chelsea boys should note that when liverpool fights hard, its hard to stop them.

what if essien plays, the guy has never had a good game against liverpool.

WE CAN GIVE CHELSEA THE BLUES RIGHT AT STAMFORD BRIDGE.

Scouse on!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2008
meanwhile, here is the new kit:

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2008
riise, cheer up.

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2008
@bgees
That kit ugly no be small make una change am abeg
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2008
True,
I prefer the current kit .
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2008
You guys are getting murdered at St Andrews this is not good for Wednesdays match ooh
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2008
2-2 just like that no wonder Birmingham is in relegation trouble serves them right they are the reason why Dudu is gone till november
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2008
A-40:

@bgees
That kit ugly no be small make una change am abeg

illusion2:

True,
I prefer the current kit .

unfortunately, we signed with adidas. i think ,just like nike, they are going retro(old school), only that nike does it better.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tkb417(m): 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2008
Go Go Go REDS!!!!!
u can win/qualify for the finals.
Gerrard to get a penalty in the dieing minutes of the game

We shall meet in Moscow!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2008
tkb417:

Go Go Go REDS!!!!!
u can win/qualify for the finals.
Gerrard to get a penalty in the dieing minutes of the game

We shall meet in Moscow!

I suggest you see dr dre.
you seems too confused, jumping from trend to trend
shouting reds
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tkb417(m): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2008
suggest you see dr dre.
you seems too confused, jumping from trend to trend
shouting reds

chineke! from where to where?
confused? you must be high!

Im a RED DEVIL and i want another RED in the finals
is that too difficult for ur brains to get?
what trend are you talking about?
TREND OR THREAD?

chei! dont murder English for here o
another J-UNIT on parade
u berra dismiss for here b4 i call the cops
olodo rabata. . .who be ur mate?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2008
@tkb
I bow for that boy english ooh
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tkb417(m): 9:13am On Apr 30, 2008
@A-40
my brother, no be small thing
English too difficult for some people
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by topeorekoy(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2008
tkb417:

I'm a RED DEVIL and i want another RED in the finals
is that too difficult for your brains to get?
what trend are you talking about?
TREND OR THREAD?

why wont u want a red/red in the finals? i guess u r afraid of meeting the blues, i wld prefer a chelsea united final and certainly CHELSEA will win again
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by ej500yc: 9:40am On Apr 30, 2008
Hello i do wish that liverpool and man utd be in the final.I missed out the barcelona clash last night with man utd becuase my strong reciever can show only only one channel and when you try to change it is says "please wait" and does not change so please i do really need help,
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2008
ej500yc:

Hello i do wish that liverpool and man utd be in the final.I missed out the barcelona clash last night with man utd becuase my strong reciever can show only only one channel and when you try to change it is says "please wait" and does not change so please i do really need help,

WHAT exactly do you need help for? A liverpool/man-U final or your decoder to stop 'waiting'. BUT I believe none of us can do squat about the 1st. For the second, my friend saw the match with the same decoder yesterday.

Here's hoping the Reds pull through. Chelsea has got no business with the CL finals!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2008
It's a bird, NO!! It's a plane, NO!! it's, it's that silly old diver. angry

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Mustay(m): 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2008
sharap dia grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2008
MIGHTY REDS ! BELIEVE
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by darfur(m): 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2008
tongue end of the road for liverpool cool
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mukina2: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2008
chei!!! grin grin grin

who wins it now grin

Liverpool i have not forgiven you guys . join us na grin
we can all be in peace now grin

Tosh i still luff you grin grin grin

i cried that nite angry now we are equal grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by showbobo(m): 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2008
Bleep LIVERPOOL.you guys wanted to win on away-goal rule,huh You're the least and worst team in this competition.Bleep Y'all
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by ThugLife1(m): 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2008
showbobo:

Bleep LIVERPOOL.you guys wanted to win on away-goal rule,huh You're the least and worst team in this competition.Bleep Y'all
WHY DON'T YOU SAY THAT BEFORE THE MATCH? DUMBASS
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by showbobo(m): 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2008
i wanted to reply but looking at your location,I wont.Peebrain grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by ThugLife1(m): 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2008
showbobo:

How can you say Liverpool is the least and worst team in UCL? d!ckhead

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (100)

UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw / French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.