Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (71732 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by PoDeep(m): 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2008
Dream all you can, I won't blame you, It's all you CAN do tonight.
One luv.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2008
Just because arsenal knockd out a.c milan ,they think they can win.
Check out d teams that have beaten milan in the serie A.
And who says we can't get an away victory? We can even get a very flattering one. Enough! STEVIE G AND DEM BOYS WILL DO THE TALKING ON THE PITCH.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Cassiel(f): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2008
Great equalizer guys! Pray your defense tightens up else there'll be trouble. grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by kliverpool(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2008
another great nite.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Cassiel(f): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2008
Way to go Scousers! Now be sure to whoop their asses when they come to Anfield. grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bosunk: 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2008
Who told u that,the arsenal i saw are to good to be i the semis grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Kubed2klin(m): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2008
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 11:21am On Apr 03, 2008
[size=17UP LIVERPOOL, pt][/size]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2008
Nice one so you guys paid Bendtner to protect your post abi?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2008
A-40:

Assnal no
A-40:

Assnal no dey pay d guy well, na him decamp come join winning team PDP grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2008
our equaliser showed the gunners we meant buisness. what were they thinking? we were going to sit back . they are definately jonahs.

i was impressed with skrtel, he made good tackles and was great in the air, but he had problems dealing with the offside trap.

when lucas came on, we were more settled.

babel dissappointed me. undecided undecided

torres neva really got a chance, but i was sure his first shot on target would have been a goal.

And gerrard just showed he was the captain for the 1000th time.

i think arsenal players and fans alike will cry like babies come nextweek tuesday. because they are going out the LIVERPOOL WAY!

y.n.w.a
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Pamperme: 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2008
Never walk alone grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2008
Golden goal,

Why i so much love kuyt because he never gives up on balls and always charge every defender. Liverpool had d hunger 4 victory as throughout the match, once an Arsenal player had d ball about 2 or 3 liverpool players will be on him. Thereby not giving them enough room to play 1,2- step, grin

Good result generally, .

YNWA

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2008
Hleb wan kraze as they blow full time whistle, grin

No worry, u go complete d kraze next week when we FINISH una, lol

grin grin grin

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by PoDeep(m): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2008
Its either penalties have been banned from the UCL or officials just h8 Hleb.
They've cheated him twice in 2 games now! 1st when we beat AC & now wit these freaking Liverfools!
Anyhow sha, one luv, don't think it'ld another fucking tea party at the Emirates stadium tomorrow, mudaf, s!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2008
@ Po_deep the poet,
you can curse all u want,we will certainly advance to d semis. Big things are not meant for u guys. And after that,u can write more poems to console ur fellow GAYners.

Scouse on!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2008
FT at d emirates: arsenal 1 - 1 liverpool.

Nice game ,if u ask me,if voronin had been more composd.we would hav fcukd d gunners right at d emirates.
And,rafa surprised many by fielding damien pleissis. I think damien tried.
On peter crouch,i hope we dont regret it if we sell him.
you'll neva walk alone!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by kliverpool(m): 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2008
i 8 it when we cant beat any of the top team
it should have been 3point 4us
any how we are going for the big 1
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 1:01am On Apr 06, 2008
so arsenal are coming to anfield for a champions league clash . . . chelsea no advice them?
anyway. . .we shall sea cool
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by PoDeep(m): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2008
Hey, bgees, lucky game.
How did u know I was a poet? Been visiting the Music/Radio section, havent you?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2008
We are getting that win at Anfield no question that phoenix will be burnt to ashes.

@PoDeep
The ref and Dirk Kuyt are paddies from Holland what did you expect?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2008
@toshmann,
welcome back.

@Po_deep,
arsenal were d lucky team.if not voronin's mistake ,u would have been singing d blues.
U guys cant even take on a second string liverpool side.
And yes,i knew u from music/radio section.

@A4O,
the phoenix has done that a long time ago.it is now rejuvenatd.
The cannons are rusty,the phoenix just needs to perch on them and they'll break apart.

You arsenal fans have this crazy confidence. I am sure wenger has already given up. NOTHIN FOR UNA!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2008
@bgees
Talk is cheap we will do the job on the pitch you will see
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2008
Good goal by crouch,

YNWA

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2008
A-40 cheesy
you still dey alive? where is KoolD? angry

khm khm khm . . . . .
arsenal in the lions den
sorry sorry o
sorry sorry o
sorry sorry o

he he h ehe heeeeee. . . . . . dem go de cry, dem go de shit for panti dem go dey cry . . . grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2008
[size=18pt]walk on smiley
walk on smiley
with hope cheesy
in your heart wink
and you'll never walk aloooooone cheesy

you'll never walk alone cool[/size]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2008
WHOA!
I'm so high.
Infact,i'm short of words.
This is what happens at anfield on an european night. PURE CLASSIC!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by ThugLife1(m): 12:20am On Apr 09, 2008
THIS IS ANFIELD grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 12:56am On Apr 09, 2008
THIS IS ANFIELD WERE MAGIC HAPPENS!

THIS IS ANFIELD WERE MEN STAND UP AND YOUNG BOYS CHICKEN OUT.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by kliverpool(m): 7:46am On Apr 09, 2008
I don't know what else to say.
This is why I'm a LIVERPOOL FAN.

What do we expect from Chelsea Clash again.
its becoming a tradition champions league semi/final
i hope we continue to send them out

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Pamperme: 7:58am On Apr 09, 2008
You will never walk alone. Liverpool 4 life my brother stil cant believe they lost grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Pamperme: 8:16am On Apr 09, 2008
;d ;d ;d

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (100)

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.