Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (72436 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Pamperme: 8:18am On Apr 09, 2008
:d :d

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2008
[size=14pt]LIVERPOOL FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!

YNWA[/size]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 10:17am On Apr 09, 2008
It feels so great gunning d GONNERS down grin
The are yet to join d elites when it comes to Europe wink

Rafa is actually the master of 2nd legs, smiley Can u imagine d introduction of babel turned
the whole match around.

Let me catch any GONNER that will talk when Men are talking, grin

[size=16pt]4 GBOSAS 4 LIVERPOOL

GBOSA============== grin

GBOSA=============== cheesy

GBOSA=============== wink

GBOSA================ grin

YNWA[/size]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2008
God, I miss these boards. The lovely thing about yesterday was the HIghs and lows of the game. Emotions alternated a bit too much for my heart. I don't think I can withstand that kinda tension again. GREAT VICTORY TO THE REDS! Babel and Kuyt impressed BUT believe it or not, my MOM was Skrtel!! LOve that Guy's spirit.

Now to that annual Chelsea thing
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2008
@tocdee,

Skrtel was great in defense, made some great tackles. I think he has earned a regular place on the starting XI.
The atmosphere was tension packed especially when Adebayor scored shocked
He taught it was game over not knowing that Liverpool can also score late goals like them.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2008
Chelsea dey fear us, so we will take advantage of that and run them down as usual grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by ccobiora(f): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2008
cool make una no shake am a lady and am too sure that Chelsea is a settled matter.

YNWA
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2008
martin skrtel, ryan babel, lucas leiva, damien plessis and the rest have proven that rafa's transfer policy has smartly improved.

skrtel just needs more time.

and hyppia? i just dont know what to say. sometimes i think he should be given a life term contract.

gerrard didnt have a nice game, he said that personally.

and el nino. GOD BLESS FERNANDO ''EL NINO'' TORRES.

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2008
CHELSEA will be scared right now.

i am confident we 'll beat chelsea becos:

avram grant is no were rafa benitez when it comes to tournament matches.

compared to last season, we are a better team, chelsea on its part is a worse team.

y.n.w.a
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2008
el nino takes that nice goal!

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2008
Nice win by yall you guys struck when the iron was hot and took your chances when you had them so no hard feelings i would even be rooting for yall against Chelsea cos i like Rafa
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2008
A-40 cheesy

it's never too late to join the winning team
and KoolD will be with you as an added advantage grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2008
@A40,
sorry,take heart.i really wish arsenal can win d premier league this season. I HATE THOSE MAN SCUMMIES WITH A PASSION. D only thing is that it looks very bleak. But i believe in miracles.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2008
@A-40,

Nop worry, next season barclays bank fit arrange sometin like[b] Best losers award[/b] foe arsenal grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2008
@Dajunta
Na you sabi first beat Chelsea before you start running your mouth tongue

@bgees
Those boys have not shown that they are good at bouncing back from defeats thats my fear

@toshmann
I am a gunner for life not even KoolD can tempt me to switch sides i go support una against Chelsea sha
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2008
Pls im no longer a Liverpool fan o !
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2008
I'm now a  :

GONER !!!!!! (God Forbid !!!)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A-40,
Really mature. Keep it up.
Blve me we'd all prefer you win the premiership ahead of MANURE,but well. . . . . . . . . .
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2008
Ok guys,we had 2 many draws when it mattered most.

Now that side is behind us ,lets look forward to finishing strong & you never know ,3rd place may not be too far-fetched afterall.

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE cheesy[/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2008
@Jairzinho
We threw the League away man what more can i say? If only we could switch coaches for the UCL
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2008
The americans hav come again. The only good thing they gave us was money to buy THORres,babel benayoun,and skrtel.
I just hope ,things get better.

Meanwhile, we should be able to roll on blackburn 2moro. Torres might get a hatrick.d golden boot isnt for queer-looking boys like c.ronaldo.
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2008
liverpool 3 - blackburn 1

fernando 'el nino ' THORres hits his 30 th goal.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2008
The guy's on fire !!

Lets just get this season wrapped up & start preps for next season.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2008
I'm horribly happy for Torres. Gerrard was BOSS and his goal was sublime. As for Skrtel, the guy seems to be a threat to mighty AGGER!!! Great win!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by segunpc(m): 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2008
i must confess liverpool are doing a great job both domestically and in europe.

but the started late in the premier league so they shld 4get the league title.

they started late in europe too but thank God it was not too late.

liverpool are doing a good job in england and in europe.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by sepe(m): 1:20am On Apr 15, 2008
grin Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger blamed poor refereeing decisions for his side's Champions League exit to Liverpool.

He said: "I felt the game was over at 2-2. Then there was a dodgy penalty and we started to lose concentration.

"Over the two games this is hard to swallow. The big decisions over penalties have gone against us.

"It is difficult to take, the players in the dressing room are very down because they believe week after week the decisions are going against them."

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by 4Play(m): 1:26am On Apr 15, 2008
@Sepe

You asking or what?Wenger was born stupid,is stupid and will die stupid.His real name was Arsene Stupidopoulous before he changed the surname to Wenger.

He is wise in one respect-he has continually duped Gaynners into thinking he is a success when he would have been sacked if he was managing any serious club in Europe of Arsenal's size and history.Guess Gaynners are more stupid than Wenger.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2008
1st of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RAFAEL BENITEZ.

@ALL,

have u guys noticed that ahead of our clash with chelsea, the chelsea fans are not even braggin. NO BE DEM FAULT, ANY TEAM GO FEAR US.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2008
We demolish Chelsea & beat barca in the final
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 10:54am On Apr 18, 2008
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2008
@4play,

You asking or what?Wenger was born stupid,is stupid and will die stupid.His real name was Arsene Stupidopoulous before he changed the surname to Wenger.

He is wise in one respect-he has continually duped Gaynners into thinking he is a success when he would have been sacked if he was managing any serious club in Europe of Arsenal's size and history.Guess Gaynners are more stupid than Wenger.

Wengay is not only stupid he is daft he has conned all the fans to think he is worth staying he uses the oldest trick in the world use "YOUNG" players when they succeed he is a genius, when they fail-They are still growing. A coach that has never won any European trophy in his career. Oh gosh. he has won the league in his career 4 times in 24 years. Is that not woeful?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2008
Nice one guys.
Fulham was professionally despatched,next stop Chelski !

[center]
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE cool cool cool
[/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2008
mascherano and hyppia had small injuries,i hope its not serious.

ynwa

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 4) On 13th May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.