Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (72533 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dyabman(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2009
Liverfuul walked alone in the middle of the night , how horrible, tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by akinalabi(m): 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2009

i still can't get over it. we sold robbie keane!

what if keane was spanish? would he have been treated like this.

rafa might be okay tactically, but he is very bad managing players. see the way he treated Pennant, he didn't even give the guy any chance.

we still have lots of games to go , lots of commitments(f.a cup, champs league and the premiership) , are we going to survive all these with one striker?
may God save us.

I can't see whats okay about him tactically. He's bungled too many matches
for Liverpool because of his silly tactics.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 2:07am On Feb 07, 2009
Kai now Torres is an injury risk if he cops any form of injury the consequences would be dire you guys should have given Robbie till summer at least if Liverpool don't win anything this season then its safe to say Rafa made the goof of the century by selling Keane and not replacing him
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2009
Hello guys, Im finally fit after a long spell of my internet connection injury grin

We'll Never Walk Alone
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2009
'A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.'

Rafa needs to learn the above proverb. Maybe it isn't in spanish. He was surely thinking of Man city when he made that kind of line-up without Alonso and Torres. And it almost cost us.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2009
bgees:

'A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.'

Rafa needs to learn the above proverb. Maybe it isn't in spanish. He was surely thinking of Man city when he made that kind of line-up without Alonso and Torres. And it almost cost us.
I agree with u, though he wants to give the young lads a chance to make their mark.
He could have brought Torres, and Alonso at half time not to take chances. Babel disappointed me today with the open net he missed embarassed
Still glad we came out with all 3 points.

YNWA
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2009
Liverpool will continue to knock and maintain d chase on Man United,
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2009
away from football , lets have a laugh. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

FACTS ABOUT MARTIN SKRTEL

A referee once sent off Martin Skrtel for looking at the striker, the post match report said he had ‘endangered the safety of the other player’.

Martin Skrtel lost his virginity before his dad.

Martin Skrtel's calendar jumps from March 31st to April 2nd, because nobody fools Martin Skrtel"

Martin Skrtel doesn't wear condoms, because there's no such thing as protection from Martin Skrtel.

Martin Skrtel can draw a straight line with a compass.

RedBull is Martin Skrtel's urine in a can.

Martin Skrtel doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

Can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

Skrtel does not sleep. He waits.

Martin Skrtel sees dead people, then kills them again.

When he jumps in the ocean, he doesnt get wet, the sea gets Skrtled.

Skrtel does not own a house. He walks into random houses and people move.

Martin Skrtel sleeps on a bed of nails. FACT

Skrtel can kill two stones with one bird.

Martin Skrtel doesnt shave; he kicks himself in the face. The only thing that can cut Martin Skrtel is Martin Skrtel.

Skrtel can sneeze with his eyes open.

They once made a Martin Skrtel toilet paper, but there was a problem - it wouldn't take shit from anyone grin grin grin grin grin

Before he goes to sleep, the bogeyman checks the cupboards for Martin Skrtel grin grin grin grin grin grin

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is based on a true story: Martin Skrtel once swallowed a turtle whole, and when he crapped it out, the turtle was six feet tall and had learned football.

Martin Skrtel does not run. He jumps on the spot and the earth moves into position

Skrtel actually does waste people - he doesn't Bleep about.

Apple pays Skrtel 99p every time he listens to a song.

Einsteins original theory of relativety was: if Martin Skrtel kicks you your relatives will feel it.

There is no ctrl button on Skrtel's keyboard. Skrtel is always in control.

The SAS stands for Skrtel Appreciation Society. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The apple didn't drop on Newton's head, Martin Skrtel threw it.

Martin Skrtel doesn’t lick stamps- they wet themselves. grin grin grin grin

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2009
ummmm, still rejoicing over the win cheesy cheesy cheesy. just dt i needed to see a doc after d match undecided

only benitez understands himself and game plan, just pray he wont send fans in their thousands to the hospital bed soonest,
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2009
FACTS ABOUT MARTIN SKRTEL
very funny, grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by edoyad(m): 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2009
Heard Skrtel is from the future.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2009
edoyad:

Heard Skrtel is from the future.

Skrtel is Terminator 5, grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by houstonia(m): 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2009
we would go far but the chm ligue stage detarmine our stay in the premiership cause rafa is so interested
in chmpligue. though he is the best for liver pool if hicks need to put any body ass on fire then they should
start with themselves. sell the club to the primeminister of dubai. he was not given any money for player definately he his no majician.to manufacture players.

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by houstonia(m): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2009
they should sell the clubthats what we want. yes . since i started reading about benitez i neva heared anybody say he was a majician how is he supposed to manufacture players from his fingertips, without money .[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]rafa goes i go you heared!!!!!!. this men are broke ass niggers for all i care they think buying a foothball club is a walk in the park.SCREW THE CEOSSSSS
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2009
Everything is all about[b]LIVERPOOL[/b]

I love this club

[size=20pt]YNWA[/size]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2009
Yeah bro !!!

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE kiss kiss kiss[/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2009
this thread has to live.

y.n.w.a
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by chrisandy: 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2009
What do u think should be Rafa Benitez priority, League cup or european champiön cup
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2009
just a thot, if benitez gets it ryt this sunday, wont hughes be the next manager to pack his bags?

dreaming us dismantling the city by 3 goals, (benitez please no hypertension line-up ooo)

LIVERPOOL 4 LIFE cool!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by abrahym(m): 10:37am On Feb 20, 2009
liverpool dreaming of winning premiership when almighty man united is stil in premiership? that a day dream
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 11:43am On Feb 20, 2009
i think the man city game should be hard. i heard alonso is suspended but i'm not sure. we need to go all out and keep pressure on the scumss.

ynwa.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by nonus: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2009
Now you can find a huge range of intimacy gadgets including: Vibrators, dildos, penis enlargement pumps, max-extenders, premature ejaculation pills, erection enhancers, delay sprays, erectile dysfunction drugs, breast enalrgers, supplements, creams, sex dolls, vibrators, dildos, games, books, and other adult products in Nigeria at Matured Health Intl. 16 Thomas Salako Street, (Suite 3, 2nd floor) Opp. Ogba B/Stop Ogba, Ikeja Ladies:01-7377189, Gentlemen: 08099702750 email: menshealthnigeria@yahoo dot com. Must be 18 and over
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by nonus: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2009
Now you can find a huge range of intimacy gadgets including: Vibrators, dildos, penis enlargement pumps, max-extenders, premature ejaculation pills, erection enhancers, delay sprays, erectile dysfunction drugs, breast enalrgers, supplements, creams, sex dolls, vibrators, dildos, games, books,  and other adult products in Nigeria at Matured Health Intl. 16 Thomas Salako Street, (Suite 3, 2nd floor) Opp. Ogba B/Stop Ogba, Ikeja  Ladies:01-7377189, Gentlemen: 08099702750 email: menshealthnigeria@yahoo dot com. Must be 18 and over
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2009
the team rested for 2 weeks, man city on the other hand played 2 days before and still we played like rubbish. rafa has once again let us down , the players have also betrayed rafa.because even without rafa's guidiance, they still should have played better.

we have no funds, no team, we dont have the right coach, our management and administration is totally rubbish.

ynwa!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by chamotex(m): 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2009
You guys are walking, sleeping and talking alone if you don't know. grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2009
As for me, Lucas is playing below expectation and Babel holds on to the ball too long. sad
Benayoun did ok but luck was on Man City (Shay Given)'s side as he was in d rite place
when shots came flowing towards d end of d match.

Never theless, Liverpool need to b consistent
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by IykeD(m): 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2009
Peeps, let's maintain our thread please. As for the match against Real Madrid, it was not surprising to me, i really expected 2 gaols.With Gerrard in for the second leg, i see a better game.Up reds.

YWNA
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2009
real madrid will be confused. they won't know to play us at anfield.

ynwa
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2009
fernando 'sicknote' torress is sick again.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2009
bgees:

fernando 'sicknote' torress is sick again.

I weak ooooo shocked
The guy better be fit ooooo embarassed
how often do u hear C. Ronaldo is injured undecided
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2009
Madrid r in for some balling grin when they visit ANFIELD, cool
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2009
i hear rick parry will leave at the end of the season.more people have to follow him.

@dajunta,

juande ramos has no clue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 4) On 13th May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.