Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,659 members, 7,851,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (72312 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by shilox(m): 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2009
There wont be any game in the midfield playing with Chelsea, there will only be shakings in the net and screams "GGGGGGOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and
"GGGGGGOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and
"GGGGGGOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liverpoll 3: Chelsea 0
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2009
@Shilox,

Its gonna be a GOAL fest jamboree, lol grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by MoreAA(m): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2009
I hope so. i really hope so . chelsea has neva been an easy team to deal with despite current form.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2009
I see just two threaths to a place for us in d semis. The Guus Hiddink factor and our players who could be suspended.

Guus Hiddink is someone everyone should be wary of. I won't be surprised if Chelsea end up winning the champions league. But we have a similar coach in Rafa and lets just hope he comes up with d better tactics. I trust him on that one.

Secondly, mascherano nows has two yellow cards and he foolishly collected the 2nd one against Real Madrid. Gerrard &Torress have one yellow card each already. Remember games like these are tempermental. If any of these two get a booking in d first leg then it will be hard for us as they will miss the second leg. Lets just hope for d best.
But before chelsea we have fulham.

ynwa.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2009
Rafa's Red Army can't be stopped.

It would have been very disappointing if that match had ended in a draw with the way we played.

Lets ball on CHELSEA and ARSENAL!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Hotstepper(f): 5:19am On Apr 06, 2009
hehehe, I just started liking soccer, thus abandoned Arsenal and adopted LIVERPOOL tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2009
welcome babe,we cud sure use some cheerleaders in here
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by switch47(m): 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2009
LIVERPOOL 7 CHELSEA 0 SECOND LEG ----MERE JOKE grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tayoccu(m): 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2009
You guys better beat the b'lose or else you guys will walk alone
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Ibime(m): 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2009
[size=50pt]ANFIELD HAS BEEN SILENCED!!![/size]

The great overrated Stevie G is nothing but a flea in the presence of Michael Essien!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2009
Liverpool fans on BBC 606 discuss their fate:

What happened?

Out of europe

Gerrard has gone missing, please help

Disgraceful Benites

RED AND BURIED

A really bad night!

What does Humble Pie taste like?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Cristalz(f): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2009
I'm only interested in what one person has to say about tonight's result.  .  . tocdee where art thou? grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by debosky(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2009
Cristalz:

I'm only interested in what one person has to say about tonight's result. . .tocdee where art thou? grin grin

Hehehe. . . .I remember the noise on the scummie thread a few weeks ago, now he is in hiding. And I thought the scumtwats had it tough - I take that back - a 2-2 draw for Man Utd was a great result compared to this 3-1 drubbing with Liverpool's FIRST CHOICE back 5. cheesy

Hotstepper:

hehehe, I just started liking soccer, thus abandoned Arsenal and adopted LIVERPOOL tongue
You better come back to Arsenal darling, this is looking more like looserpool to me. grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2009
Hotstepper:

and you promptly got bashed 1-3 at the Kop? grin Disloyal ex-fan . . .
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2009
youmour:

welcome babe,we cud sure use some cheerleaders in here

I know right? You could sure use some hankies too.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2009
Where are all the Scousers? well y'all are pretty few to be honest but what happened where was that Champions League fire y'all usually played with on UCL nights?

This beyond Walking Alone y'all have been marooned   grin grin where is bgees?  grin grin

Over-reliance on Gerrard and Torres cost y'all big time looking back maybe you should have kept Keane at least the Blues would have had an extra man to worry about
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2009
i still cant believe it happened,though i mentioned the Hiddink factor earlier on. hiddink is not the coach anyone would want to meet . whats more, some of our key players failed to show up. Gerrard should remember that none of the midfielders at Chelsea are better than he is.

though it now looks hard , but i think the players have everything to play for. we can score 4 unreplied goals at Chelsea( we can be that good). so they shouldn't allow this affect their home form. we can still catch the scummies.

ynwa!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2009
mehn something has gotta happen at stamford bridge, seriously YWNA
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by kliverpool(m): 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2009
THE SPIRIT OF ISTANBUL
OH COME AND HELP US.

WE CAN STILL MAKE IT

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by ayusco: 11:18am On Apr 11, 2009
bgees:

i still cant believe it happened,though i mentioned the Hiddink factor earlier on. hiddink is not the coach anyone would want to meet . whats more, some of our key players failed to show up. Gerrard should remember that none of the midfielders at Chelsea are better than he is.

though it now looks hard , but i think the players have everything to play for. we can score 4 unreplied goals at Chelsea( we can be that good). so they shouldn't allow this affect their home form. we can still catch the scummies.

ynwa!

dude i loathe chelski too, but even i know u livin in denialtropiis
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2009
The UCL is a bit of a distraction anyway !!!

We're leading Blackburn by 2 goal to nil 15 minutes to go. . . . . . .

We've been missing a plethora of chances.

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE kiss kiss kiss[/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by switch47(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2009
Ibime:

[size=50pt]ANFIELD HAS BEEN SILENCED!!![/size]

The great overrated Stevie G is nothing but a flea in the presence of Michael Essien!
FOR THOSE THAT SAID LIVERPOOLS FORM IS A FLUKE///////////UNA NO SABI ANYTHING

BOLTON HAS MY BLESSINGS versus mumu chelsea today!!

BY THE WAY
[quote][/quote] DO NOT BE DECIEVED!! [size=50pt] LIVERPOOL WILL ELIMINATE CHELSEA ON TUESDAY!! [/size] cool AND WILL FACE BACELONA!! as per today===========i wish bolton all the best
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2009
ayusco

i dont understand u.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by switch47(m): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2009
][quote][/quote] DO NOT BE DECIEVED!! [size=50pt] LIVERPOOL WILL ELIMINATE CHELSEA ON TUESDAY!! [/size] cool AND WILL FACE BACELONA!! as per today===========
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by MrCrackles(m): 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2009
Massive game on tuesday, i cant wait! grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by sheyee(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2009
He go hard o, but am hopeful
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by manu4laif: 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2009
Liverpool needs to score 3 goals to even be in contention for a result. Anything is possible in football but miracles do not happen simply because we wish so.

Chelsea will go through even if they don't win.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by switch47(m): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2009
ONE THING IS SURE!! CHELSEA WILL LOSE TODAY------- MY PROJECTION----EM---EM----EMMM

Liverpool 3 Chelsea 0

Liverpool 4 chelsea 1

Liverpool 4 Chelsea 2
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by switch47(m): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2009
ONE THING IS SURE!! CHELSEA WILL LOSE TODAY------- MY PROJECTION----EM---EM----EMMM POSSIBLE SCORELINE

Liverpool 3 Chelsea 0

Liverpool 4 chelsea 1

Liverpool 4 Chelsea 2
cool cool cool
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by invisible2(m): 10:50am On Apr 14, 2009
I cannot conclude that liverpool will qualify or not qualify, the full time whistle will confirm that. But the scales are tilted too bad in favour of the blue boys, if Rafa clinches this then his name will be changed to MIRACLE.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by invisible2(m): 10:58am On Apr 14, 2009
Let the reds play all they like, there is a fifty foot bus parked inside the 18 yard box of chelsea, BLOCKING THE POST ENTIRELY and his name is ESSIEN.

Meanwhile Cech is inside the post sleeping soundly.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2009
I think we should focus on the premiership. . . . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 4) On 13th May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.