Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (72187 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 1:43am On Mar 19, 2009
Benitez just extended his contract he should stay till 2014
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by switch47(m): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2009
great!! the guy desearved it------he is no fool afterall cool
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2009
its LIVERPOOL vs CHELSEA, (at least no Riise in line-up dis tym ard grin grin grin)

You Never Walk Alone
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tayoccu(m): 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2009
better beat the b'lose
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by kliverpool(m): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2009
i dont like the draw
but what can we do we have to play anybody at this stage

i dont like the fact that everybody think liverpool will win this easily
it anybodys game
but i hope and pray liverpool wins

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by viee(f): 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2009
kliverpool:

i dont like the draw
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

me either!

kliverpool:

but what can we do we have to play anybody at this stage

true talk

kliverpool:

i dont like the fact that everybody think liverpool will win this easily
it anybodys game

gbam!

kliverpool:

but i hope and pray liverpool wins

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

me too!!!!

aganist Aston Villa, i dont have faith either sad. . . .
Come on you Reds, make my weekend a good one!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by IykeD(m): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2009
Liverpool and chelsea again, now Hiddink must be thinking! Well my darling reds will take this one, no doubt but Reira should not be anywhere near the field. nywa
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by allboyz(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2009
No Rise this time . . .so what's your take on this . . .i see you guyz in the semis to play Barca . . .but hey,there is Messi . tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by switch47(m): 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2009
Chelsea is already out of champions league!! Congrats to liverpool!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by eleshin(m): 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2009
i dont understand why everybody tend to stake against chelsea,i'm very sure chelsea will defeat liverpool convincingly.just lets wait and see! is it because they defeated us at old trafford or because they maul real madrid? you guys are 4getin a vital clue here that it is futbol!.why do we have to 4get that it is the same liverpool that was beating 2-0 by a lowly rated team in the EPL.though they may be in top form but they are also not consistent even with that form.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by swiitch47: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2009
ManCHESTER ye ye team. PortO GO DRive UNA frOm ChampiONS league as LIVERpool KILL Una dAt day.
FrOM the nO 1 UNIteD HATer
ANy teAM can QUAlify EXcept THOse WoRThless DisGracre callD UNITEEEEEED
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Fadajasi(m): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2009
Man utd is out
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2009
With both Manure & Chelski down today,we need to seize the initiative & win Villa . . . at all cost !!

Mr Rafa. . . . .pleasee no f**k up again.

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE !!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss[/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by raphy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2009
wazup pool!
how u peeps doin lpool are bck in form i pray they bit chelsea
up pool
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by IykeD(m): 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2009
Liverpool is taking this one. I go with my darling pool on a 3-1 masacre of Villa.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by IykeD(m): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2009
Everything about me is RED! ywna
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by IykeD(m): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2009
red till i ,
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 6:35am On Mar 23, 2009
Liverpool 5: 0 Aston Villa

Ok guys,we did it. . . . . .,but eyes on the ball. Lets just pray Villa are fired up and angry enough to win MANURE after the international break,thenwe know we're really back in the mix. We now have superior goals difference.

Well done to the team & gaffer. . . . . .

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE !!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss[/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2009
@vieee
hope ur faith has bn re-kindled in d boys nw?

We Never Walk Alone grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by viee(f): 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2009
@ Coolguyz

u bet!
but we always seem to struggle aganist the 'small' teams. . .
i just hope that Fulham defeat of man U will send warning signals to our guyz. . .
and oga Benitez too with his line up!

im so dying to see us win and manu draw. . .

congrats guys.

in about a year, this is the best 2 weeks as a pool fan for me!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2009
been awhile i came in here, love u guys to bits, no homo, YWNA
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2009
i hear say rafa wan bring arjen robben to anfield.and also on his most want list na barry,silva n villa.wetin una feel?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 10:20am On Mar 24, 2009
youmour:

i hear say rafa wan bring arjen robben to anfield.and also on his most want list na barry,silva n villa.wetin una feel?

I doubt rafa'll ever want to buy a player like Robben, he prefers team-players to individualistic stars. As for Barry, I don't see the need to spend so much on a player who can't contribute much to free-flowing attacking footie. We don't need an expensive cover for Masch or Alonso with jay Spearing coming up and Lucas improving. Villa? Naaaaaa! Too expensive and will disrupt our 4-2-3-1 formation (remember Keane?). Silva is just an upgrade of Yossi but Rafa may get him for the left wing and convert Babel as a back-up striker for the reds.

I still feel we need to sort out the right side of our team. Kuyt's still one of my BEST players (and Rafa's too) but sometimes we'll need the variety to unlock the Stokes of this world.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by emmaco24(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2009
eleshin:

i dont understand why everybody tend to stake against chelsea,i'm very sure chelsea will defeat liverpool convincingly.just lets wait and see! is it because they defeated us at old trafford or because they maul real madrid? you guys are 4getin a vital clue here that it is futbol!.why do we have to 4get that it is the same liverpool that was beating 2-0 by a lowly rated team in the EPL.though they may be in top form but they are also not consistent even with that form.

You just don't get it,do you?
Chelsea is full of old legs purged by the fat pay they earn and to make matters worse,the management lacks the ability to make things happen.So, I don't see Chelsea posing any threat to Liverpool in the Champions League that Liverpool is so experienced in.
So, they should start thinking of how to inject fresh legs into the team instead of living on a tantalizing mirage that they'll beat Liverpool in UCL.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2009
TRIBUTE TO KUYT

Hi all, I've always said that Dirk Kuyt's one of my favourite players and I just saw this article that almost brought a tear to my advanced eye. What a guy: here it is:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-1164580/MARTIN-SAMUEL-Flying-Dutchmans-lesson-Gerrard.html

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Ibime(m): 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2009
tocdee:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-1164580/MARTIN-SAMUEL-Flying-Dutchmans-lesson-Gerrard.html

Quote from that link:

There is a reason Steven Gerrard is not asked to play for England in the same position he plays for Liverpool, and his name is Wayne Rooney. Those who think that the great conundrum of England selection still concerns Gerrard’s relationship with Frank Lampard are living in the past.

They occupy different areas of the field now and one might as well debate whether John Terry and Gareth Barry are mutually exclusive. Gerrard versus Rooney is the issue these days because Gerrard performs so brilliantly for Liverpool at deep centre forward, behind Fernando Torres, and that is where Rooney expects to play for England (except with Emile Heskey as his foil, which might explain why England are not quite up there with Spain yet).

The teaser for Fabio Capello, the England manager, is whether he indulges Gerrard, as the man in form, and shunts Rooney to a wide area, or whether he keeps Rooney in a role that, this season, has seen him turn in his best international performances since the 2004 European Championship

I've always considered Martin Samuel to be the most astute analyst in print media.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2009
Liverpool should better maintain d momentum after d international break oooo

YNWA
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2009
Liverpool 4 EPL & UCL! It gonna be tho.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by darrytoz(m): 10:33am On Mar 30, 2009
hello fellow NAIRALANDERS, and also fellow KOPITE
we are going to lift the EPL and UCL this season god willing and to all liverpool fan ou there [color=#990000][/color]
YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2009
@Darrytoz,

True Talk
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by onyxera(m): 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2009
as 4 chelsea @ d UCL,i think its going 2 be an easy 1 4 us, i've seen chelsea under hiddink & dey r stil very clumpsy, if we take advantage of d loophole bosingwa causes in d chelsea defence den we 4 sure would beat dem both home away also i think chelsea doesnt have a midfield 2 match ours and trust our boy skyrtel drogba would not see his period, i m very confident we would collapse d bridge again

kopite from birth
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2009
lets just hope this fine form continues. lets force Slur Alex to an immediate retirement. smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (100)

UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw / French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.