Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,919 members, 7,810,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (71297 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by ritchboy(m): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2010
Liverpool all but out of the race for fourth. . . TRAGIC!
I just hope yall would still find enough motivation to batter Chelsea. Is that too much to ask? cheesy
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2010
^^^ The loss of fourth place can only be relieved by seeing MANURE lose this title race. . . .we'll do everthing in our power to ensure Chelsea come out of this game with at least one point.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by debosky(m): 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2010
^^ Better don't do that - decimate Chelski to prove you still have some cojones left!

Benitez and his promises. . . . .he still doesn't regret making them?

I trust the Fifth Official on soccernet will make fun of him again tomorrow. grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tubabie(f): 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2010
^^^ With all the take over wahala hanging over them , the whole atmosphere in Anfield is just that of despair, imagine Illusion2 posting this grin

illusion2:

^^^ The loss of fourth place can only be relieved by seeing MANURE lose this title race. . . .we'll do everthing in our power to ensure Chelsea come out of this game with at least one point.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 2:11am On Apr 12, 2010
It will be better to see Chelsea win because they deserve it, but we must go for a win anyway.

and thank God the season is the near the end. it has been a nightmare.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by maedan(f): 2:18am On Apr 12, 2010
bgees:

It will be better to see Chelsea win because they deserve it, but we must go for a win anyway.

and thank God the season is the near the end. it has been a nightmare.

And that's putting it mildly sad wink.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 9:33am On Apr 12, 2010
tubabie:

^^^ With all the take over wahala hanging over them , the whole atmosphere in Anfield is just that of despair, imagine Illusion2 posting this grin
Ma binu sweetie  kiss. . . sometimes disappointment gives way to anger. .  . . embarassed > - sad

Our grouse against MANURE isn't too personal. .  .just that their winning the title this season means they'll set a new premier league record of 19,also 4 straight titles. . . thats tooooooooo muschhh for any lifelong liverpool fan to bear considering the intense rivalry between the 2 cities & clubs. . .

So I say congrats to Mikel ,Drogba in advance.  wink

bgees:

It will be better to see Chelsea win because they deserve it, but we must go for a win anyway.and thank God the season is the near the end. it has been a nightmare.

My guy 4th place is as good as gone,lets harness all energies on bringing in the  EUROPA,getting rid of Rafa(and his dozen spanish backroom staff),kicking out Gillet,Hicks. . . convince Captain Fantastic & El Tor to stay. . . and finally start rebuilding for 2010/11 campaign. cheesy
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by chidi5(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2010
Yesterday's football waz a suprise 2 everyone. i thought liverpool will take d day, but my prediction was wrong too.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2010
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2010
dayokanu:

Rafa might be on the way to Juventus

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=770771&sec=europe&cc=5901
Good riddance o jare!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2010
If he leaves, I'd wish him luck . But who will replace him? How many coaches want the Liverpool job?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2010
^^ Wetin do Sam Allardyce or Steve McLaren?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2010
Allardyce can manage Arsenal after Wenger. tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2010
what of Steve Bruce?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2010
No.
there is no British manager worthy enough to manage Liverpool.

If we can get Guus Hiddink , Del Bosque or Hitzfield.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2010
See your mouth, They are all tied to national teams and cant manage Liverpool.

Get Kenny Daglish or Kevin Keegan
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2010
dayokanu:

Umm, no thanks. We're still yet to attain dominance after the Graeme Souness experience. And Sammy alongside Rafa is not helping matters. Retired Liverpool players' presence are only required when we remember our 96.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2010
dayokanu:

They have both been out of football for a while (i know keegan did cameos with N/castle) & I doubt their abilities to cope with the multinational scope of the modern game.

I'll opt for Van Basten,Klinsmann or Dunga. They are used to liverpool free-flowing football mentality.

[size=18pt][center]You'll Never Walk Alone wink[/center][/size]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mukina2: 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2010
i ma listening to whitney's . You'll never stand alone" grin

I just wandered into your thread grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2010
mukina2:

i ma listening to whitney's . You'll never stand alone" grin

I just wandered into your thread grin
Mukky, come tease us tomorrow maybe, not today. Its the hillsborough remembrance and certain fans, like arkinses for instance, would want to set rivalry aside for the sake of the 96
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mukina2: 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2010
i never tease liverpool na . . wink

na my paddies for junlge.

Illusion2 na my loff oh kiss

i was just listening to the song at that time grin and thought of you guys grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dyabman(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2010
hahaha oya , dem no fit help you beat chelsea , you should know that ever since you were beaten home/away this season grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2010
mukina2:

i never tease liverpool na . . wink

na my paddies for junlge.

Illusion2 na my loff oh kiss

i was just listening to the song at that time grin and thought of you guys grin
LOFF OR LOVE ? angry

Missed u plenty too. . . catch u in a few minutes kiss At least someone needs to console you on your terminated title aspirations cheesy
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mukina2: 12:03am On Apr 16, 2010
angry
i take that back angry
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2010
mukina2:

angry
i take that back angry

No vex na. . . . .  You are my one & only    kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

ARSENAL will win the premiership . . .BELIEVE !!  wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2010
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2010
illusion2:

Some good news. . . G & H are leaving us :
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8624597.stm
Complete sale. 100% surrender-ment! Na arab-money investor with passion like Abrahamovic's I dey hope for
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dyabman(m): 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2010
thief cheesy
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2010
arkinses:

Complete sale. 100% surrender-ment! Na arab-money investor with passion like Abrahamovic's I dey hope for
I think the passion is actually key. Not just some americans hoping to make a buck or 2 on tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2010
^^ Why cant you use the German model where only Genuine football lovers own clubs and not some money miss road that are using the clubs as their toys.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2010
illusion2:

I think the passion is actually key. Not just some americans hoping to make a buck or 2 on tongue
Exactly. Hicks and Gillett are Ibo men in disguise, no offense given
dayokanu:

^^ Why cant you use the German model where only Genuine football lovers own clubs and not some money miss road that are using the clubs as their toys.
That question was brought before Martin Broughton, the chairman supervising the sale. His response being, when the time comes. if it fits into the model then the option would be sought. He's a Chelsea season ticket holder by the way but he is regarded as a passionate football fan
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2010
Let the UK millionaire buy their childhood club like Dietmar Hopp did for Hoffenheim.

The club should be locally owned like its done in other parts of Europe and lets see

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.